Protoman Blues · 393664

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5950 on: February 10, 2015, 03:39:51 PM
(Well duh. All of you are leveling up faster than I can level grind! :W

Also, this space battle will eventually lead into the main space battle with the rest of the Resistance. Call this a prelude.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5951 on: February 10, 2015, 10:52:22 PM
(Part 1)

(This ended up being longer than I had planned. No rush, read at your own pace.)

Phi, your turn is first, the female automated voice spoke.

Phi grabbed a purple bowling ball with yellow paint splotches scattered around it, and glided to the bowling lane. With her right hand, three fingers penetrated the holes of the bowling ball, while her left hand gripped the top of the ball.

She arched her right arm back and launched the ball forward. The ball clattered on the lane floor, and surprisingly, rolled at a fairly quick pace, despite the zero gravity; most likely a specially constructed bowling ball, for these conditions.

The ball struck the center of the bowling pins, scattering them and floating in the air. The pins that became airborne glowed brightly and then- *ZIP!* They transported away.

There was 2 pins left in the bowling lane. Phi clenched her fists, "Dammit, I was so close to getting a perfect strike..." The score board above them indicated that she was able to bowl once more to achieve a "spare".

Arche shook his head and tsk'd, "Oooh, I felt that! So close and yet so far," he trash-talked.

"Save your breath. I'm just getting warmed up," She stretched out her arms and started to shake her hands, getting ready for her next move.

Phi commandeered another bowling ball and lined up her shot, "Come on... I can do this!" She slowly arched her arm back, then hurled the ball forward, "Spare... spare... spare..." She incessantly whispered to herself and clasped her hands together, watching as it traveled down the lane.

The ball slammed into the remaining pins, and like before, the floating pins teleported away in a flash of light. Phi pumped her fist into the air, "Yes! That's what I like to see!"

SPAAAAARRRRE!! A burly-sounding male voice yelled out from the speakers, as the word "SPARE!" was displayed on the huge screen above their lane.

Loser McLoserstein, your turn is next, the normal automated voice spoke.

Arche flew over to the lane with his bowling ball.

"Heh, get a load of this guy," Phi snidely remarked with her arms crossed, pretending she was speaking to someone next to her.

"Yeah, this guy is gonna kick some serious ass, that's what!" He retorted with a smirk, lining up his shot. "Steady.... aaaaand.... HWAAAH!" He launched the ball.

Phi chuckled, "What was that? Was THAT your battle cry?"

"That's it... come on... just a little further..." Arche waited with bated breath as the ball approached closer and closer to the pins.

Scattered!- The ball hit the "sweet spot", knocking ALL of the pins over!

"YESSS!" He flipped in the air, "I got a strike!"

TOTAL ANNIHILATION! The burly voice bellowed, once again. The words "Total Annihilation" appeared on the screen, with buildings randomly exploding in the background.

Arche stared at the screen dumbfounded, "Yeeeeah, I think this may be a LITTLE too excessive for a simple competition... How does any of that bear relevance to bowling?"

"I think it's moreso a demonstration that bowling can destroy small cities..." Phi nodded.

"Haha, yeah, you're probably right on point there," He laughed.

FEVER ROUND! The automated female voice exclaimed suddenly.

The rules for the Fever Round goes as follows: You will be tasked to perform your own unique pose, followed by a phrase, based on the conditions that we set. Thanks to the benefits and versatility that zero gravity technology offers, these poses add a fresh twist to the bowling experience. Feel free to be as creative as possible. By successfully completing your designated pose and phrase, the player will be granted bonus points.

Each player gets their own Fever Round, followed by a final Fever Round, at the end of the tournament to rank up even more points. Phi, you're turn is first. Please wait while we process and randomize our adjectives for you to perform.

Arche scratched his head, "Seriously? We have to pose? You know, this is really seeming less and less like actual bowling, isn't it?"

Phi thrust her fist forward with determination, "I will pose with efficiency and extraordinary precision! Without fail!" A raging fire burned bright in her eyes, her arm still thrust forward.

"Wh-Why the heck are you getting so worked up about this...?" Arche said in a bemused manner.

Results have been accepted, and the pose has been selected. Phi, it is you're turn. Your theme will be: Sexy. This session will be scanned, and from there will be decided if you're eligible to receive the bonus points.

Phi's arm immediately collapsed at her side, "W-wait, no... No, c-can I pick something else? Anything else?!"

"I don't think the machine can hear you, Phi..." Arche said with a slight smirk, "Well, I guess it's sexy time, huh? Good luck." There was an air of sarcasm in his voice, doubting her ability to act provocative.

"Shut it! Nngh..." Phi clenched her trembling fists, "This... is a most unfavorable turn of events... B-But... Urgh, I can't believe this..." She shot a stern glare at Arche.

"Ah! Phi...? You're doing the scary face again..." He drifted back.

Phi twiddled with her thumbs nervously, though her face was unyielding, "Arche, I don't... I don't want you to... Don't look at me, okay! This is already embarrassing enough as it is..."

She turned away from him and took a deep breath, closing her eyes.

While Arche had his back to Phi, nagging curiosity overcame him. He tapped a finger against his forearm impatiently and tilted his head, "May... Maybe just a little peek? I mean, Phi acting like a... heh, just thinking about it seems ridiculous," He whispered quietly to himself, expressing his disbelief that a tomboy-ish woman like Phi could be overtly feminine and seductive.

With a slight turn of his head, curiosity taking over, he glanced over at her.

Phi sprawled herself on the floor with one leg rising upwards, the jacket slipping off her left shoulder. With the right hand, she gingerly trailed a finger across her thigh, eventually meeting the hem of her skirt, tussling with it intimately. She slid a hand across her shoulder and brushed a finger over her lips, a head tilt causing her hair to fall gracefully over her face. She playfully bit the tip of her finger, "Give me your heart~" She winked and blew a kiss.

Arche stared at her, his mouth wide open.

"Wha... I don't even... WAT..." He fervently shook his head, "Was Phi actually... se- No! What in the world am I talking about?! Phi? That's... weird, right? Heh... that's..." He planted a hand against his forehead in disbelief.

Phi shuffled herself from the floor and sighed, "God, I'm so [tornado fang]ing glad that's over..."

Arche scratched his head, mumbling to himself, "I can't believe she managed to pull that off. I mean, that was kinda... and the way she..." Gah! Arche, snap the hell out of it, man! Stop thinking about how surprisingly sexy Phi was and get on with the bowling already! Jesus, there's no time for this.

The voice spoke, Fever Round is now completed. Determining the results, please wait a few seconds... Results determined.

Phi has earned 20 out of 23 total points, tallying her in third place for the Sexy category. First place title is held by the player: Kit, with 25 points. Second place title is held by the player: PBPB, with 22 points. Recording the results... completed. Thank you and please resume the Zero-Gravity Bowling Tournament.

"Th-Third place? I really amassed that many points?" Phi tilted her head.

"Holy [parasitic bomb], Phi..." Arche sunk in further disbelief, "But wait, 25 points even though the total is 23? Did Kit somehow break the points system? Mother of God..."

She twirled with her hair and shrugged, "Huh, whatever. I do believe it's my turn to bowl next."

"R-Right..." He persisted on glaring at her like she was a different person. Though, the shock would only last momentarily.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5952 on: February 10, 2015, 10:53:10 PM
(Final Part)

20 minutes later - After several turns, banter and "TOTAL ANNIHILATIONS", Arche and Phi made it to the end of their sets. Arche even had a Fever Round, himself. His theme was "mischievous"; of which, he did fairly well in that category. Their total scores were hidden from them, and wouldn't be revealed until the very end.

Now for the Final Round, the voice announced, This will have you working with your opponent to garner as many points as possible. Like the Fever Round, we will task you to pose, only this time, you may choose whatever theme you want. Be creative. Good luck.

Arche sighed, "More posing? Well, I suppose that voice did say this would be the final round, from early on..."

Phi rummaged a hand through her hair, pondering about what they could do. Eventually, her eyes widened, then she groaned, "I... think I know what we should do. Hey, Arche, remember that stupid dance routine that Dumb and Dumber performed, when we first met them here?"

"Huh? Yeah, unfortunately. Why do you..." Arche searched her face, and soon after, his own face grew in horror, "No... Phi, you can't seriously be suggesting-"

"We have no choice. It's now or never. We need to complete this final round using their pose," Phi got in her place, about to perform Jack and Liz's routine.

"Oh God... we're doing this... we're really doing this..." He said wearily, "Oddly enough, I think I remember all of their steps. The horrid thing seems to be permanently engrained into my memory..." He shuddered.

"Heh, well, you're not alone there," She also shared his pain.

"We're going to look totally lame," He exclaimed in agitation.

"The lamest," Phi giggled. She smiled and extended out her hand, "Simul! Let's do this... together."

He briefly wondered why she decided to speak Latin at that moment. With a warm smile, he nodded, placing his hand into Phi's, "Yeah. Together."

Arche extended both his arms out, gesturing his hands as if he was gun-slinging. Phi twirled in place behind him, halted, and raised her arm into the air, pointing her finger upwards in a dramatic fashion.

She kicked her leg out and strutted her body forward, while Arche made a dumb bear pose looking thing, "RRWAARHH!"

She sighed, "Arche, you don't have to make sounds, just perform the poses..." She explained while continuing with her own choreography.

He pointed a finger forward, continuing his choreography, as well, "S-Sorry, I thought we were supposed to speak along with it... Hehehe..."

Phi extended her arm out. Arche extended out his own. Grabbing each other's arms, they spun around six times. One hand grabbed Phi's waist and the other was intertwined through her fingers; with graceful precision, he dipped her, thus ending the weird dance/pose/monstrosity!

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Arche raised her back up, both of them exhausted from that strenuous routine. He plopped down on the floor, with Phi laying right beside him, "It's... finally over. Sweet mercy, remind me to NEVER do that [parasitic bomb] again..."

"Ha... Ha..." Phi panted, laughing a little, "Absolutely agreed."

The Zero-Gravity Bowling Tournament has now come to its conclusion. Final Round points will be tallied and applied to both contestants. Processing the results...

Arche and Phi both sat up, eagerly awaiting the results.

Results determined. The winner of this Tournament is...

Loser McLoserstein with 346 points! Phi with 342 points. Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for playing Zero-Gravity Bowling and please come back soon!

Arche collapsed onto the floor, a mixture of exhaustion and excitement, "Ha... Haha... I did it! I won!"

Phi clapped her hands slowly, "Well, fair is fair. Congratulations, Arche. You deserve it," She smiled.

"Thank you," He scratched his head, "It was a damn close match, that's for sure. You were only 4 points away. But, you know... I think you're the real winner here."

"... Huh? What do you mean?" Phi raised an eyebrow.

He stood up from the floor, "You showed me a side of you that, frankly, I never really knew existed. Your vigor, determination and charisma... it's refreshing to see that. You've continued to surprise me, the more time I spend with you. There's just something about you, I guess..." He rotated his arm to remove a crick in his shoulder, "For that, you're the winner, in my eyes."

"Ah... I-I see..." Phi shifted a strand of hair behind her ear and glanced at the ground, her face slightly flushed, "Thank you... Archetype."

Arche motioned his hand to the door, "Besides, we could always have a rematch, whenever our time permits it. Haha, you're quite the formidable foe, it turns out!"

Phi smirked, the two floating to the exit, "Turns out? Please. You've always known how fearsome I can be. You better prepare yourself, next time, because I'll bring everything I have," She paused for a moment, "Oh, and... Let's not talk about this... to anyone. The dancing and that... s-sexy pose thing..." She spoke firmly.

Arche wondered if she knew that he saw her provocative display, "Yeah, don't worry about that. It'll be our secret."

Phi nodded and they exited the Bowling Alley.

(Filler episode complete!

And Kit... what CAN'T she do? 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5953 on: February 10, 2015, 11:37:04 PM
(Sounds like a fun game)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5954 on: February 10, 2015, 11:39:50 PM
(I don't know how Sakura and Asch would do something like that.  Hell I wouldn't know how Zeta would do something like that.  Well except maybe a G Gundam finishing pose.  Because hammy Domon and Master Asia are hammy dammit.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5955 on: February 11, 2015, 12:10:11 AM
(I'll wait for either PB or Wily to post next, to see what they're planning.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5956 on: February 11, 2015, 12:43:19 AM
(I don't know how Sakura and Asch would do something like that.  Hell I wouldn't know how Zeta would do something like that.  Well except maybe a G Gundam finishing pose.  Because hammy Domon and Master Asia are hammy dammit.)

(If someone like Phi can do it, everyone else can damn well make it work! 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5957 on: February 11, 2015, 01:49:03 AM
The army of Mocks soon arrived just outside the debris field where the GMs were. One Mock, with a distinctive red fin antenna on its head, made some hand gestures, trying to get the others to do a pincer attack on the GMs. The nearby Mocks looked visibly confuses at the hand order, and looked like they were discussing with each other what it meant. The commander Mock did a facepalm, and fired his Hyper Bazooka at the GMs. The rest of the Mocks nodded, and followed suit... Creating a wave of rockets...

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5958 on: February 11, 2015, 01:54:15 AM
The pilots continued to chat amongst themselves as they cleaned up the debris. Fxeni wasn't really paying attention anymore, focusing moreso on the debris. From time to time the audio would crackle, but Fxeni just figured that it was just interference from the debris. The crackles began to grow in frequency however, which brought some concern.

It can't be that, Fxeni thought to himself as he glanced over at the group. Suddenly his sense went off, and he began to boost furiously towards the rest of the group. An explosion went off, blowing away a leg of Teancum's GM.

"What the hell?!" Teancum exclaimed over the comm, but he was met with only static. His eyes widened as he watched a rocket scream towards his GM. Suddenly, the unmarked GM pushed his away and took the rocket to the shield, which crumbled away in the blast. It started firing away at where the rockets came from, intercepting several of them.

Teancum gulped and began firing towards the incoming rockets as well. He managed to get a few, but missed his mark more often than not. He glanced over at the unmarked GM again, watching as every shot it took collided with its target. "H...How?!" Teancum exclaimed.

The others followed suit, firing blindly hoping to protect themselves. There was no way they could get all the rockets though, and explosions began to go off all around them.

(For reference, I was listening to this the whole time I was writing this 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5959 on: February 11, 2015, 02:09:11 AM
(How fitting. 8D)

Watching as their rockets get intercepted, the commander Mock drew out its Heat Tomahawk from its waist, and used it to point at the GMs. The other Mocks nodded, storing their Hyper Bazookas on their backs, and drawing out their Heat Rods. The Mocks then flew towards the GMs amongst the explosions.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5960 on: February 11, 2015, 02:43:15 AM
Sweat began to pour down Avegodro's brow as he continued to fire. His vision was suddenly obscured by a sudden explosion right in his face, blinding him for a second. As his eyes readjust, the last thing he sees is a glowing red rod slicing towards his cockpit.

Fxeni suddenly feels heavy in his chest as one of the GMs exploded. He clenches his teeth and fires at the aggressor, splitting through its chest which destroys it. He then quickly rushes forward to catch one of the Mocks as it was flanking another one of the GMs, blasting off the Mock's head.

Zandelin fires his weapon at one of the suits and destroys it. Suddenly his GM is wrapped by a heat rod, and electricity begins to flow through it. Zandelin screams as the screens and instruments around him begin to crackle and explode one by one, until the cockpit and its pilot are no more.

Fxeni gets a sudden shot of pain in his head as Zandelin passes. He loses focus for a moment, leaving him wide open. A heat rod is swung his way and wraps around his gun. Fxeni lets go of the gun and boosts away quickly as electricity flows into the gun, causing it to erupt. Fxeni angrily pulls out the beam saber of his GM and cuts the attacking Mock in two, then begins rushing through a few more along the way. Mocks start exploding left and right.

Kartus was surprised by the quickness of the unmarked GM as he watched it in action. That's just a regular GM like the rest of ours... how is it moving so fast?!

Teancum's GM is attacked once more as he destroys a Mock, a heat rod wrapping around his shield. He yelps as his shield blows up, taking away that arm and violently shaking the cockpit. He's knocked out, and his GM is sent careening back to the hangar of the MMM.

(Two pilots down...)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5961 on: February 11, 2015, 02:56:09 AM
Seeing one of the GMs being a possible threat, the commander Mock flew towards the unmarked GM, Heat Tomahawk raised.

The other Mocks continued to engage the last of the GMs. Being automated has their advantages, no such thing as human error and such, making for an efficient killing machine. Cheap to produce too! For every Mock downed, 2 more would move in. As the battle raged on, a small platoon of Mocks followed the careening GM, towards the MMM.

(Their antics will be missed. Surprising, Teancum is faring better than expected! 8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5962 on: February 11, 2015, 03:16:14 AM
Fxeni sensed the Heat Tomahawk of the Red Mock coming towards him and knocked it aside, swiftly swinging his saber upwards hoping to catch the Mock off guard. The Red Mock dodges the swipe and attacks anew. Fxeni deflects the attack and presses onwards. They trade blows, but no attacks connect. Neither side seems to gain the upper hand. Mocks attempt to intervene and catch Fxeni off guard, but are swiftly dealt with before he continues attacking the Red one.

Kartus continued to hold his own, mainly being grazed more than anything else. His rifle was soon destroyed, however he pressed on with his beam saber, slicing the Mocks as they approached.

Meanwhile, Virtu struggled to keep ahead of the attacks of the Mocks. He slices the head off of one and begins to turn around, but is caught unawares from above. The Mock cuts off the weapon arm of his GM, leaving him only with his shield. He panics and starts flailing it around, bashing the red eyes of the Mocks in the hope that it will keep them away. His breathing intensifies as his composure slips further and further away from him.

(Oh, Teancum is out for the count. It's up to PBPB to decide whether he survives or not now!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5963 on: February 11, 2015, 03:26:51 AM
The commander Mock soon realized that close combat wasn't as ideal, despite its apparent build. Every attack it made was countered perfectly by the unmarked GM, and vice versa. Unhinging its machine gun from its back skirt, the commander Mock prepared to fire at point blank range.

The Mocks attacking Virtu soon noticed the erratic behavior of the GM, and decided to swarm said GM with their numbers. The remaining Mocks attacking Kartus stopped with their Heat Rods, and changed back to using their Hyper Bazookas.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5964 on: February 11, 2015, 03:47:44 AM
Fxeni noticed the machine gun coming out, and quickly boosted backwards to hide behind larger chucks of debris. He poked out his head from time to time and shot off a volley from the Vulcans, but they didn't do much damage.

Kartus sees the Mocks backing off and pulling out their Hyper Bazookas. He takes a deep breath and rushes them, hoping to make himself a harder target. It works at first, but the Mocks gradually catch on. Soon his shield arm is gone, and he's frantically doing his best to not get caught by a rocket.

Virtu soon realizes that he's getting surrounded, and his mind snaps. He starts wailing only on one of the Mocks as the others surround him, and all strike with their Heat Rods. He screams out as his GM disappears in an eruption of flames.

Fxeni holds his head as he hears the scream ringing through his head. No more... no more! he thinks as he boosts out of hiding suddenly, catching the Red Mock off guard. He fires his machine gun and nicks Fxeni's GM a few times, but before he can hit something vital Fxeni cuts through the machine gun and slams into the Red Mock with the GM's shoulder, sending him careening away.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5965 on: February 11, 2015, 04:14:33 AM
The commander Mock crashes into one of the larger pieces of debris, visibly shaken by the strange sudden tackle. As it got out, sparks could been seen on the chest area. Ignoring the damage, the commander Mock pull out its Hyper Bazooka, and fired a few volleys of rockets at the unmarked GM.

The remaining Mocks (sans the platoon headed towards the MMM) all gathered towards Kartus' GM, all aiming with their Hyper Bazookas.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5966 on: February 11, 2015, 05:40:29 AM
(Hmmm I just had an idea, would it be possible for Sakura, Asch and Borock-bot to visit Fxeni in imfirmary in person to give their condolences over the fallen pilots in after it's over?  It would be....and interesting experience for Sakura to say the least.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5967 on: February 11, 2015, 11:14:44 AM
As PBPB and ADA were checking out all the system, the alarm system beeped.

"What the...ARE WE [tornado fang]ing UNDER ATTACK?" PBPB asked ADA.

"Affirmative. Sensors indicate that a hostile force is attacking Fxeni and his crew outside Asteroid Triple M." ADA responded.

The screen displayed both Fxeni's crew and the attacking forces as well.

"ADA, what the hell is a GM?" PBPB asked as ADA pulled up the schematics. "Jesus. Ardjet could perform better than those cannon fodder suits. I'm going out there to support."

"That would be unwise. The GN-0000 00Magi is not complete yet. It will only function at 71% capacity. Right arm and right GN Shield are still under construction. GN Staff is still under constru..."

"I GET IT." PBPB interrupted. "But we can't just leave them out there. 71% or not, they need our help! Prep the Magi for launch."

"Roger."

The main camera eyes of the 00 Magi lit up red as the drones put a black cloak over the right shoulder, as it walked towards the launching pad.

"System all green. Launch controls are at your command" ADA stated.

"Gotcha! PBPB! QUASI-00MAGI! LET'S GO!!!!" she yelled out as the 00 Magi's solar furnace powered up right before the suit launched from Asteroid Triple M.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5968 on: February 11, 2015, 11:50:38 AM
Fxeni's GM continued to press towards the Red Mock, unfazed by the rockets heading towards him. He dodges some of them gracefully, others he disables by slicing through them. As he gets closer to the Red Mock, it realizes that the Hyper Bazooka isn't working and tosses it aside, pulling out the Heat Tomahawk yet again.

"No more," Fxeni says to himself as he boosts even faster to close the gap. The Red Mock swings his Heat Tomahawk, damaging the left arm of the GM. Fxeni is unfazed however, and stabs right through the chest and drags the beam saber up, slicing through the head in the process. He boosts back towards Kartus as the Red Mock explodes behind him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5969 on: February 11, 2015, 12:13:34 PM
(if the main space battle is beginning soon someone should wake Taylor and HeatGabumon up lol)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5970 on: February 11, 2015, 12:49:53 PM
Fxeni's GM continued to press towards the Red Mock, unfazed by the rockets heading towards him. He dodges some of them gracefully, others he disables by slicing through them. As he gets closer to the Red Mock, it realizes that the Hyper Bazooka isn't working and tosses it aside, pulling out the Heat Tomahawk yet again.

"No more," Fxeni says to himself as he boosts even faster to close the gap. The Red Mock swings his Heat Tomahawk, taking off the left arm of the GM. Fxeni is unfazed however, and stabs right through the chest and drags the beam saber up, slicing through the head in the process. He boosts back towards Kartus as the Red Mock explodes behind him.
The remaining Mocks turned to see the unmarked GM boosting towards them, and turned to face their Hyper Bazookas at it, leaving 3 to attend to Kartus' GM. More volleys of rockets ensued.

As PBPB and ADA were checking out all the system, the alarm system beeped.

"What the...ARE WE [tornado fang]ing UNDER ATTACK?" PBPB asked ADA.

"Affirmative. Sensors indicate that a hostile force is attacking Fxeni and his crew outside Asteroid Triple M." ADA responded.

The screen displayed both Fxeni's crew and the attacking forces as well.

"ADA, what the hell is a GM?" PBPB asked as ADA pulled up the schematics. "Jesus. Ardjet could perform better than those cannon fodder suits. I'm going out there to support."

"That would be unwise. The GN-0000 00Magi is not complete yet. It will only function at 71% capacity. Right arm and right GN Shield are still under construction. GN Staff is still under constru..."

"I GET IT." PBPB interrupted. "But we can't just leave them out there. 71% or not, they need our help! Prep the Magi for launch."

"Roger."

The main camera eyes of the 00 Magi lit up red as the drones put a black cloak over the right shoulder, as it walked towards the launching pad.

"System all green. Launch controls are at your command" ADA stated.

"Gotcha! PBPB! QUASI-00MAGI! LET'S GO!!!!" she yelled out as the 00 Magi's solar furnace powered up right before the suit launched from Asteroid Triple M.
The platoon of Mocks were closing in on the hangar when they noticed the new Mobile Suit launching out. They aimed their Hyper Bazookas at the MS, and fired a few volleys of rockets.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5971 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:37 PM
The Quasi 00-Magi dodged the shots while shooting them down with beams from the GN Shield. It then pulled out a Beam Saber and began attacking some of the Mocks, slicing one of the Hyper Bazookas before kicking one of them into two others.

Hmmmmm, still needs some calibration. she thought as the GN Shield fired beams at the three mocks.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5972 on: February 11, 2015, 11:47:18 PM
Kartus was shaken in his cockpit as the legs of his GM were blown off. He panicked a little as the indicators in the cockpit were letting off warnings left and right. He watched in horror as one of the Mocks aimed its Hyper Bazooka at him. Suddenly, a rocket blasted in from the side and collided with the Mock, ripping it apart. The unmarked GM suddenly appeared and began to push his GM out of the line of fire.

"Can you hear me?" a voice crackled over the comm.

"... Commander?" Kartus asked in disbelief.

"Good, at least one of you is still alive. Can your GM still move?" Fxeni said quickly, firing of a volley of rockets from the Hyper Bazooka he pilfered from one of the Mocks.

"I... give me a moment," Kartus said as he hurriedly checked the consoles around him. "The boosters on the back are still functional."

"Good. Take this and cover me," Fxeni said as he swapped Kartus' beam saber out for the Hyper Bazooka he'd been using. "I'll be borrowing this."

Fxeni boosted away from Kartus, his GM now sporting a beam saber in each hand. He sliced incoming rockets and advanced as best as he could towards the Mocks surrounding them. Rockets began flowing from behind him, occasionally making their mark on a Mock.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5973 on: February 12, 2015, 01:03:34 AM
The Quasi 00-Magi dodged the shots while shooting them down with beams from the GN Shield. It then pulled out a Beam Saber and began attacking some of the Mocks, slicing one of the Hyper Bazookas before kicking one of them into two others.

Hmmmmm, still needs some calibration. she thought as the GN Shield fired beams at the three mocks.
The Mocks looked overwhelmed, as they were unable to fully keep up with the MS, its attacks were barely dodged. Swapping out the Hyper Bazooka, the Mocks whipped out their Heat Rods, and began to flail wildly.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5974 on: February 12, 2015, 01:07:35 AM
Kartus was shaken in his cockpit as the legs of his GM were blown off. He panicked a little as the indicators in the cockpit were letting off warnings left and right. He watched in horror as one of the Mocks aimed its Hyper Bazooka at him. Suddenly, a rocket blasted in from the side and collided with the Mock, ripping it apart. The unmarked GM suddenly appeared and began to push his GM out of the line of fire.

"Can you hear me?" a voice crackled over the comm.

"... Commander?" Kartus asked in disbelief.

"Good, at least one of you is still alive. Can your GM still move?" Fxeni said quickly, firing of a volley of rockets from the Hyper Bazooka he pilfered from one of the Mocks.

"I... give me a moment," Kartus said as he hurriedly checked the consoles around him. "The boosters on the back are still functional."

"Good. Take this and cover me," Fxeni said as he swapped Kartus' beam saber out for the Hyper Bazooka he'd been using. "I'll be borrowing this."

Fxeni boosted away from Kartus, his GM now sporting a beam saber in each hand. He sliced incoming rockets and advanced as best as he could towards the Mocks surrounding them. Rockets began flowing from behind him, occasionally making their mark on a Mock.
The Mocks were clearly losing their numbers, as they desperately tried to counter their own rockets with their Heat Rods. And even if they managed that, the unmarked GM would slice them up. The last of the Mocks huddled together, and swung out their Heat Rods. They then started to spin on a vertical axis, the attack resembling a glowing red tornado. They are clearly at their limit now...