Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393977

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5925 on: January 30, 2015, 02:00:47 AM
Reaper and Hel approach the WDS. Reaper has reconstructed his mask along the way, however his other injuries still remain. As they approach the giant building, Reaper stops in his tracks for a moment.

"Ahh, the World Destruction Station... still majestic on this side. I do miss the spikes though," Reaper says as he looks up, examining the WDS.

"Yes, it is remarkably similar," Hel says with a smile. "Shall I lead you to the entrance?"

"Very well. You have been here before, after all... it would be simpler if you were the one to lead," Reaper said.

They approached the front gate silently. One of the guards walks up to them and holds out his arm.

"Halt! No one is allowed on the--- O-Oh, it's you miss H-Hel... please, enter the secret gate!" the guard stammers out as he realizes who was approaching.

"Much appreciated," Hel says as she curtsies, and leads Reaper to the side entrance.

"You've made your mark well, I see," Reaper says with a chuckle, a grin in place hidden by his mask.

"Of course, sir," Hel says confidently with a smile. She stops where the secret side entrance is located, and the elevator doors slide open. The two walk in and ride it up to the top.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5926 on: January 30, 2015, 02:57:34 AM
In his main control room, Dr. Wily II had dozed off. Even evil villains need their rest. He was woken up his console's constant flashing. Groggily, Dr. Wily II noted that his secret lift is currently in motion.

DWII - ... I need to scrap that Guard Man...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5927 on: January 30, 2015, 03:19:24 AM
The lift reaches the top, and the doors slide open. Hel steps out first, and does a little bow. Reaper steps out behind her, and lowers his head.

"Good day Doctor! It is a pleasure to meet you once again," Hel says with a smile. "This is the General of which I spoke of in our last encounter."

"I am called Reaper... I constructed Hel, along with several other followers. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, good Doctor," Reaper says with a bow.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5928 on: January 30, 2015, 03:25:18 AM
DWII - Ah... So it was you Hel... I was considering beefing up the security of that secret lift, but I guess it was just paranoia. And a pleasure to meet you too, Reaper. I have heard quite a few things about you from Hel...

Dr. Wily II was still feeling groggy, like he had not moved for weeks.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5929 on: January 30, 2015, 03:33:55 AM
"Oh? Not too much, I hope!" Reaper said with a chuckle, although he glared at Hel through his mask.

"No no, of course not sir," Hel said with a reassuring smile.

"At any rate... I had a less than pleasant run-in with that swine Fxeni and have somewhat been damaged. I was wondering if you would perhaps allow me to join forces with you? I tire of dealing with him, quite frankly, and with your aid it will go much more smoothly. In return I offer my services to any task you may like, along with my Death Masters," Reaper offers.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5930 on: January 30, 2015, 03:41:34 AM
DWII - Fxeni? You had a run-in with him... And survived!? Impressive... VERY impressive...

Dr. Wily II twirled his moustache in thought, before finally nodding.

DWII - Yes! I'll be honored to have you as an ally... That Fxeni will pay for taking back the Fxenodrome... He WILL PAY!!

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5931 on: January 30, 2015, 03:56:28 AM
"Excellent... I shall inform the Death Masters of our alliance," Reaper said, a deep grin formed under his mask.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5932 on: January 30, 2015, 04:15:14 AM
DWII - Good... GOOD! More firepower is indeed greatly appreciated. If you would like to get fixed up, you can peruse the Medical Lab, just down the hallway. Medic Man will be there to assist you if needed. If not, there is still plenty of equipment for you to do it yourself, if so you wish...

DWII smirked, though knowing this alliance is still shaky at best, but given the way the Resistance seemed to be growing in numbers, any help is appreciated, especially those with vendettas.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5933 on: January 30, 2015, 06:06:46 AM
Meanwhile Taylor and HeatGabumon were feasting, preparing for the oncoming battle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5934 on: January 30, 2015, 06:27:15 AM
(Probably be better for them to pass out, even without the filler people need to sleep.  Especially Asch and Sakura since both had a very long and frustrating day.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5935 on: January 30, 2015, 07:34:07 AM
After feasting for what seemed like weeks, the pair promptly passed out peacefully, probably perusing possible payoffs of participating in the battle preventing peace.

(there, sleeping. with bonus alliteration)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5936 on: January 30, 2015, 07:37:28 AM
(It's like Taylor's a poet, but she didn't even know it.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5937 on: January 30, 2015, 11:46:09 PM
"I think I shall," Reaper says as he exits the room, Hel in tow. They reach the medical room, and see a robot thrashing around on one of the tables with another one looming over him.

"Are you... Medic Man?" Hel asked, looking over at the patient.

"That's me!" Medic Man replied gleefully.

"He's a psychopath!" the robot on the table blurts out before Medic Man shoves a bandage roll in his mouth.

"I... think I'll repair myself in that corner over there," Reaper said as he walked over to the equipment in the corner.

"Suit yourself!" Medic Man replied.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5938 on: January 31, 2015, 03:42:03 AM
(I feel bad that boforte has been reduced to this... XD)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5939 on: February 02, 2015, 07:30:08 AM
Please enter your name, the automated voice spoke out.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Almost forgot that we need to enter our names, first," Arche floated to the monitor, when suddenly, Phi grabbed his arm.

Phi stared at the monitor briefly before speaking, "Let... Let me input my name first."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? In that much of a hurry to lose to me? Well, by all means..." He bowed as he motioned his arms toward the console, "Go on right ahead, little lady," He teased.

Phi bumped into his shoulder intentionally as she floated to the console, "Oops, how clumsy of me," she darted a quick look at him right before approaching the screen.

P1, please enter your name, the automated voice boomed out.

Phi tapped away at the touch keyboard. Soon afterward, her name appeared on the huge screen above their designated bowling alley.

P2, please enter your name, the voice echoed out, once again.

Arche cracked his knuckles and floated over to Phi, "Okay, I can handle it from he-"

Phi ignored him and tapped away at the keyboard, inputting Player 2's name. A few seconds later, his name popped up underneath Phi's name on the huge screen: Loser McLoserstein

The automated voice spoke out, one last time: Players have successfully entered the match. Phi is delegated to the first turn, and Loser McLoserstein's turn will succeed afterwards. Phi, please start the match. Loser McLoserstein, please wait your turn. Good luck, players.

Arche narrowed his eyes when he saw what Phi inputted into the system. He crossed his arms and nodded repeatedly in a dry manner, staring at her, "Oh, okay. Nice. Loser Mc... uh huh, classy. Reeeeeal mature of you, Phi."

Phi turned around in his direction, her mouth quivering and her face slightly red; she made an attempt to hold back her laughter, "What was that? Did you say something? The McLoserstein family should really be quiet and wait their turn..." She immediately covered her mouth, restraining her urge to laugh.

Arche rolled his eyes and sighed.

But then... he looked at her; truly looked at her. At Phi. He noticed how happy she was; uncharacteristically so. A child-like spark of personality peaking through her thick, sophisticated exterior.

Back when they met in the Karaoke bar, her demeanor and tone of voice was, well... different. More retrained and deadpan. Of course, Phi still has her usual deadpan personality, but... she was slowly coming out of her shell. They've never been this close before. Not during the Karaoke Bar and the Weapons Shack, and certainly not all those years back.

Arche noticed the way she made constant eye-contact during conversation, spoke more clearly, joked around sometimes and smiled a genuine smile. He observed the little things... the important things. And for just a moment, he thought that perhaps... he changed her. Even if it was just a little. His small moment as some kind of self-proclaimed savior. Though admittedly, that was probably a bit much to think of himself that highly. It's a nice thought, at least, right?

Phi was still incredibly stubborn, distant and snarky; who would she be if not for that? However, by the end of the day, there's no doubt that she's opened up to him considerably. To other people, as well. Arche glanced over at her. The mysterious, white-haired enigma of a woman. He smiled warmly; Phi... Heh, you're just full of surprises, aren't you?

Phi waved over at him, "Hey, what're doing staring into space, Loserfield? Let's do this! Without exception, and with absolution... I will kick your ass," she smiled. He never would have expected her to say something like that.

Arche chuckled to himself and closed his eyes, "Yep, full of surprises..." He grabbed a bowling ball, "Let's settle this, once and for all!"

(Okay, for real this time, I WILL FINISH THIS BOWLING STUFF in my next post. I promise... Why are you guys looking at me like that? I swear, the next part and that's it!)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5940 on: February 10, 2015, 02:44:35 AM
Meanwhile, a group of GMs was clearing the debris around the Triple M. At first there was silence, as the pilots focused on what they were ordered to do. It wasn't long before the silence was broken, though.

"I can't believe we're being regulated to garbage duty... we're ace pilots for crying out loud! Well, I am at least," one of the pilots exclaimed over the comm channel. Fxeni chose to remain silent, opting to take the opportunity to see his pilots as they would be if they thought they weren't being monitored. He brought up the information of the pilot that spoke. He groaned as he saw the nickname the pilot had chosen; Teancum.

"Take it easy Tean... we wouldn't be able to get out of here if we don't clear this up," a different pilot chimed in. Kartus was his nickname; Fxeni noted that he seemed more sensible.

"Then why doesn't Mr bigshot commander come out and help us?" Teancum said dryly.

"Well umm... I assume he has better things to do than clean up out here," another one said sheepishly. Virtu was this one's nickname.

"Like flirt with all the girls? He was chatting it up with that mechanic girl for a while, and I swear he has something going with PBPB," the pilot nicknamed Zandelin said.

"Pfft, it would explain the preferential treatment he gets! He's supposedly the best pilot in the Resistance, but I have a hard time believing that... he got wrecked by the Yamato last I checked," Teancum boasted.

"I dunno, I got to see him in action at the defense of the SexStation... he did a pretty good job there," the final pilot on duty, Avegodro, said.

"Whatever man... I bet I could beat him anytime," Teancum said unimpressed. His GM turned towards Fxeni's unmarked one. "What do you think?"

Fxeni, preferring not to deal with him right now, decided to continue remaining silent. He got his GM to tap the side of its head, signifying that the comm wasn't working.

"Meh... the opinion of someone that doesn't even have a mark on their Suit probably doesn't matter anyways," Teancum said with a snort.

"Lets get back to work guys... the quicker this is done, the quicker we can get back in," Kartus said unimpressed with this whole conversation.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Teancum said non-chalantly as he resumed his work.

(Prime targets for ya Doc 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5941 on: February 10, 2015, 02:48:04 AM
(Wait Fxeni Easy was killed by Lord Lewis wasn't he? 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5942 on: February 10, 2015, 02:53:23 AM
(You used Teancum. I'm so proud of you, right now. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5943 on: February 10, 2015, 02:54:12 AM
(HMMMM... This needs some plotting. I'll type something up when I get back home.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5944 on: February 10, 2015, 04:05:46 AM
(Wait Fxeni Easy was killed by Lord Lewis wasn't he? 8D)
(Maybe? I'll check later. There's plenty of other sacrifices old members around :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5945 on: February 10, 2015, 05:03:07 AM
(Yeah he was, I confirmed it myself.  Just search Lord Lewis and that part where he attacks a village to find out the state of this dimension.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5946 on: February 10, 2015, 09:41:15 AM
While the GM's were outside clearing the debris, Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues teleported herself into the Triple M hangar wearing a normal suit. As she looked up she saw the drones working on the 00 Magi, her new mobile suit.

"Daaaaaaaaamn." PBPB said aloud. ADA, it looks amazing. I can see why [ray splasher] Me loves to build these things. Is the cockpit finish yet? I wanna get in!!!

Affirmative. You may enter. ADA responded.

As PBPB entered the cockpit, she couldn't believe how different it was from the cockpit of Ardjet. Hmmmm, the control scheme is much different from that of an Oribital Frame, ADA. It's gonna take me a while to get the hang of this. Perhaps I should run some trial simulations in the..

Negative. I have access to the control schematics as well as combat data from other Mobile Suit pilots to pilot this type of Mobile Suit. The data can be transferred directly into the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal's data storage.

Sweeeeet! PBPB thought to herself. That will definitely save me some time. Do it!

Roger! ADA responded as she began downloading the information directly into PBPB's brain. Her eyes began to glow as she accumulated the knowledge.

"OH GODDDD ANNNNNNNND THERE IT ISSS!!" PBPB almost orgasmically yelled out as she finished. "Wow...what a rush. The Matrix wasn't lying with that. Alrighty then. Let's see how we're doing here."

As her eyes were scanned, the cockpit began to hum as the power turned on. Everything began activating while a small, holographic ADA appeared in front of PBPB. ADA began detailing all the currently operational systems to PBPB.

(Just a small update. More to come later.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5947 on: February 10, 2015, 11:44:11 AM
(Easy switched out. What are the chances I'd land on a name that was already used? :P)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5948 on: February 10, 2015, 03:16:40 PM
(Prime targets for ya Doc 8D)
(Much obliged! 8D)

Watching Reaper, and Hel leave, Dr. Wily II returned his gaze back towards his console. He's itching to do something. White Beard seemed to be primarily focused on exacting revenge on Blue... Sighing, Dr. Wily II typed away on his console, and brought up the long-range scanners.

The scanners beeped near the MMM, seemingly indicating some activity in the vincinity. Typing more into his console, Dr. Wily II looked at the enlarged footage.

DWII - ... GMs? They have GMs!? GODDARNIT!! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE MY WILY II GUNDAM EVERYONE WANTS A MOBILE SUIT!?

Dr. Wily II typed away at his console, and brought up the Wily II Star II. It's visually like the Death Star 2 in terms of repair, but at least one important area is completed. The hangar bay. Dr. Wily II connected to the video feed in the hangar bay, and could see the army within.

A whole army of Mocks. All of them were equipped with a Hyper Bazooka, and a Heat Rod for melee options. If one wasn't staring hard (or colour blind), these could be mistaken as Rick Doms.

DWII - I guess this is the perfect time to test these Mocks out!

Typing feverishly, the mono-eyes on the Mocks began to flash red, as the hanger doors opened into the vastness of space. Line by line, the Mocks flew out, like comets... Headed towards the MMM.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5949 on: February 10, 2015, 03:37:12 PM
(.....Wily sure is getting more petty.  He's also really not going to like my suit.)