Protoman Blues · 394527

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5875 on: December 13, 2014, 11:55:02 PM
(at this point I'm just waiting on the battle)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5876 on: December 13, 2014, 11:56:03 PM
(I know, I'm just asking because of the next Kit post I'm making.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5877 on: December 13, 2014, 11:58:19 PM
(It'll probably be a little longer, we still have mechs that need to be built after all along with stuff with PB and Zeta.

Speaking of which when Zeta leaves is she going to end up in the desert like PB did?)

(Does anyone know how old Kit is? I imagine she's hundreds of years old, as many demons are typically that way.)
(Unless PB says otherwise I think that's a fair assumption.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5878 on: December 14, 2014, 12:20:34 AM
(well yeah. I'm also still posting via mobile so I can wait haha)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5879 on: December 14, 2014, 12:23:13 AM
(Yeah hopefully by the time we do get to the battle you're in a place with secure internet.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5880 on: December 14, 2014, 04:25:03 AM
(I should probably post something about Reaper at some point, but still need to finalize some things.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that the Death Masters are still spread out all over RPM for the most part, so don't be surprised if one of them sees something.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5881 on: December 14, 2014, 05:06:58 AM
(It'll probably be a little longer, we still have mechs that need to be built after all along with stuff with PB and Zeta.

Speaking of which when Zeta leaves is she going to end up in the desert like PB did?)

(No. Zehkmet should warp right to Planet Ummm)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5882 on: December 14, 2014, 05:09:44 AM
(Okay gotcha.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5883 on: December 14, 2014, 05:26:27 AM
(So PB, do you know how old Kit is?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5884 on: December 14, 2014, 05:34:07 AM
(Honestly, no idea! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5885 on: December 14, 2014, 05:38:05 AM
(Yeah I figured that was the case, Kit didn't really go into backstory with her character.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5886 on: December 14, 2014, 05:39:55 AM
(Hm, alright so I'll just keep it how I wrote it.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5887 on: December 14, 2014, 06:17:03 AM
- 3 years ago (continued) -

"So... this is it, huh?" Arche solemnly stated.

"Yeah, afraid so. I'm sorry, Archy, I wanted to stay longer, but there's some personal things I need to take care of," Kit replied.

"I understand," He nodded, "I hope you've had at least some enjoyment from our visit to Tabula Mountain. I mean, it wasn't really supposed to be "fun", in the conventional sense, but I know you're not one to stay still and be patient."

"It was totally fineeee! Some of the monks there were really awesome and I loved watching their techniques," Kit smiled, "Haha, and I really loved that one monk who couldn't stop trembling whenever I did my morning yoga stretches. He was such a cutie!"

"That was probably because you were stretching fully nude..." He sighed.

"Hey, you gotta be yourself, right?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"Heh, can't really fault you there," Arche chuckled, "Also, you picked up some new tricks there, didn't you? Like, magic techniques?"

Kit clasped her hands together happily, "Yeah! None of them are particularly deadly, though they could be used for my really horny days," she glanced down and raised a curious eyebrow.

"... Did you really need to stare at my crotch as you said that?" Arche exclaimed.

"Oh right, and you accomplished what you wanted. How many different techniques did you learn, again? I forgot," Kit pondered.

"Well, I did learn three new sword techniques, but that wasn't my main reason for traveling to Tabula Mountain. It was to maintain control. The darkness submerged within myself needs to be vanquished. At least, that's what I thought, initially. Master Djinn told me..." He trailed off.

"Hate and despair, destroyed, it cannot! Channeled, it must be, young Padawan!" Kit stroked an imaginary beard.

"Yes. The gist of it, that was- oh great, now you got me doing it!" Arche facepalmed, though he couldn't help but laugh afterwards.

Kit giggled, "You know, I'm still in disbelief that you were ever as bad as you claimed to be. I'm not suggesting that you haven't done things you dearly regret, but I absolutely cannot see you being a deplorable human being."

"Kit, you... if you've seen what I've done..." He tightened his fists.

Kit stretched her wings and rotated her waist, getting ready to take off soon.

Her face was incredibly sincere, "I've lived for hundreds of years, witnessed the sickest of beings and have encountered some real nasty creatures," She lightly grabbed his hand, "Let me tell you right now that you're a total sweetheart. You're not hopeless. And through all the harm you may have wrought in your past, you're working hard to atone. You claim that you want to be healed, but if you ask me, you've already recovered quite nicely!"

He paused for moment, thinking about his journey and how far he's come. Perhaps she was right. Either way, he still has a long way to go and he fully intends to see it through to the end. He smiled and bowed, "Thank you, Kit."

She blinked, "Why are you bowing?"

"Oh, haha, sorry. Guess I've gained a bit of a habit from training with the monks for so long," Arche chuckled sheepishly.

Kit rubbed her chin, "Huh, well, while you're being respectful and whatnot, I wouldn't be opposed to being called 'Master Kit'! Oh! Or perhaps 'Kit Sensei'?"

She shot her fist in the air, "KIT SENSEIIIII! Yum, this could make for interesting foreplay! Do you happen to have a closeted teacher fetish, Archy?"

"Wha- No, I don't have a teacher fetish! And how did we get from respect to foreplay...?" He said bluntly.

The sun started to set, and the two stared into the distance.

"Wow, where did the time go? It seemed like we were only talking for a short while," Arche noted and then turned to Kit, "Again, thanks for everything, Kit. I really enjoyed this, and it was just what I needed after the rollercoaster of a ride my life has become recently. After Luna's passing, sometimes I feel... listless. Needless to say, being a wanderer can be lonely, more often than not."

Kit tossed up a peace sign, "Don't fret, Archy! You won't be alone for long, I'm sure of it! One day, you'll find a woman who will rock your world. Someone who you can fight for, with all your heart. Who knows, maybe that day will come sooner than you think~"

He smiled fondly and nodded.

Kit seemed like she was about to depart when she suddenly turned around and approached him.

She leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

"K-Kit?!" Arche blurted out, completely caught off guard.

"I felt like you deserved that, after everything we've been through!" She winked, "Until we meet again~"

"Y-Yeah, until we meet again!" He said, regaining some composure.

Kit flapped her wings and slowly elevated from the ground. When she reached the right height, she soared through the air, "But seriously, YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR TEACHER FETISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH....." Her voice faded away into the distance.

Arche smirked and walked away, the two of them departing.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5888 on: December 14, 2014, 08:05:50 AM
“So let me get this straight Zeta is leaving the Resistance to do something important, but she can’t tell you what it is and she doesn’t know when she’ll be back?” Asch asked as he was moving some of her clothes into her travel closet.

“Yup, that’s the gist of it.” Sakura said as she was absent mindedly packing some of Zeta’s video games.

“And you’re letting her go why?” Asch asked her.

“Because she said it was too dangerous for me to know and she looked so urgent.” Sakura sighed “I’ve never seen her like that before, so it must be really serious.”

“I see….it still kind of bugs me though.” Asch sighed.

“I’m sure she’ll tell us when she gets back, if not then we’re not meant to know.” Sakura shrugged “Sometimes secrets are troublesome like that.”

“I guess you would understand that more than anyone.” Asch nodded as he stared at a cowboy hat he was holding “……Why are there bullet holes in this cowboy hat?”

“Hmm maybe it was designed with them?” Sakura suggested.

“I don’t think so, the holes are in really random places that make no sense, not to mention they look singed like real bullet holes.” Asch shook his head “What do you think Borock-bot?”

Borock-bot didn’t answer as he kept putting more of Zeta’s belongings into her bag.

“Yo, earth to Borock-bot!” Asch yelled.

“Oh, excuse me?” Borock-bot said blankly.

“Borock-bot are you okay?” Sakura asked worrily.

“Yes…yes I’m fine.” Borock-bot sighed.

“Oi Sakura!” a voice called out from the hallway.

“Yusuke is that you?” Sakura called out.

“Yeah, me and sissy samurai boy are here.” Yusuke said as the Empoleon entered the room.

“Yusuke-kun I implore you to refrain from calling me that.” Kenshin sigh warily.

“Oh come on you know I always give [parasitic bomb] to my friends, I wouldn’t be me otherwise.” Yusuke replied as he wrapped a flipper around Kenshin, much to the Gallade’s chagrin “Speaking of [parasitic bomb]…..the bunny girl and red scarf nerd were able to do all this?”

“Yeah all because our Succubus friend thought the best way for 2 people to settle their differences was for them to have sex with each other.” Sakura sighed.

“See this is why you don’t underestimate a freaking Succubus, fire and destructive hot sex happens!” Yusuke flipper palmed “And another thing, I heard your dumbass master made you cry again?”

“Yeah….we had a fight…..” Sakura said looking away from him.

“Yinny told me the details.” Yusuke nodded. “Want me to Flash Cannon his ass when he shows his face again?  Maybe freeze his dick off with Ice Beam?  Rain Dance on his entire wardrobe?  No wait maybe just his socks and underwear, that’s even worse than having all your clothes soaked right?”

“Just don’t go too far Yusuke.” Sakura smiled slightly “I mean he may have hurt me, but he hasn’t exactly been having an easy time himself.”

“True….but you just can’t go easy on him either, I mean honestly this sounds almost as bad as that incident with Vixy’s birthday party.” Yusuke pointed out

“I didn’t say I was going to go easy on him either.” Sakura said seriously. “Just because he’s having a hard time doesn’t give him an excuse wallow in some corner forever.  He needs a dose of reality, he’s not the only one who has problems and he’s not the center of the universe you know?”

“That’s my girl.” Yusuke laughed.

“Hey Sakura I finished with putting her clothes in the closet thing but how is this going to fit in her bag?” Asch asked.

“Oh that’s the new guy who looks like the dumbass?” Yusuke peered at him “You’ve never seen capsule technology before?”

“Capsule technology?” Asch repeated.

“Yeah you should probably see a button somewhere on the closet, just press it.” Yusuke stated.

Asch looked around the closet until he found the button and pressed it.  The closet started to shake and after a while a puff of smoke appeared and when it disappeared all that remained was a capsule shaped tube with a button.

“Whoa….” Asch’s eyes widened in amazement.

“Yeah, ain’t technology awesome?” Yusuke chuckled at his expression.

“Well…I am technology so I have to agree.” Asch pointed out.

“Hey so’s my trainer!” Yusuke said with a [parasitic bomb] eating grin.

“Guy’s sorry I took so long, had to get some supplies from the Eastern Weapon’s Shack and a grocery store in RPM city.” Zeta asked as she entered the room with Narancia “How are you guys doing?”

“Other than the place still looking like [parasitic bomb] in here I think they’re almost done.” Yusuke remarked. “So you mind telling me where we’re going?”

“Can’t tell you until we get there buddy, sorry.” Zeta sighed.

“Yeah Yinny told us that.” Yusuke nodded “Worth a shot though.”

“Regardless Zeta-sama, here are our Pokeballs as well as everyone elses.” Kenshin said as he used his innate telekinesis to give them to Zeta.

“Thanks you guys.” Zeta said as she grabbed them and then held 2 up “Now return.”

2 beams shot out of the Pokeballs and converted Yusuke and Kenshin into energy which came back to the Pokeballs.  Zeta then did the same thing with Narancia.

“So what did you get at the Weapon’s Shack?” Sakura asked.

“Oh just my fishing rod, some extra capsules, a spare weapon in case something happened to mine that can’t be easily repaired and some other stuff.” Zeta explained “Anyway let me help you guys finish.”

“Actually is it okay if I let you guys finish without me?” Borock-bot suddenly asked “There’s something I want to give you before you go, but I must fetch it from my room.”

“Of course BB.” Zeta tilted her head in curiosity.

“Thank you, I’ll meet you all in front of Zekhmet.” Borock-bot said as he left the room as everyone else finished the last of the packing.

(I had a feeling I had to split this anyway to make it flow better but Zeta will be gone next part.  I just had too much fun with Yusuke's dialog.  Also since Yin was with Sakura in the Bridge she did hear everything with PBPB and Sakura, but she obviously didn't make a promise to not tell anyone like Sakura did.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5889 on: December 14, 2014, 10:17:09 AM
Sapph grumbled as he finally got to work, having finished reorganizing the tools. "Geez... Whatever that spell was that went wrong, they sure left a mess..." He scoffed, fairly certain that PBPB's explanation wasn't the whole story. But, with him being new to the resistance, he had not much room to openly question it, nor had he earned the trust to be let in on the full story. "I should fix my suit first... Maybe build my new weapons into the suit itself... Hmm... Maybe I can make some agility modifications to the Giant Knight when I'm done..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5890 on: December 14, 2014, 10:30:59 AM
"Yo, Sam!" Taylor said suddenly.

What is it? Sam inquired.

"Any progress on figuring out how to access Blade Mode?" she replied.

Not quite yet but I seem to have found something, he said.

"Oh? Care to fill us in?"

It seems that your bonds with each other must be stronger than they've ever been if you simpletons ever hope to achieve it.

"Stronger than ever? I thought they were already as strong as possible!" HeatGabumon exclaimed incredulously.

If that were true, you idiots would've already accessed it.

"Oh. Good point," the digimon replied.

"But how can our bonds get stronger?" Taylor asked. "Like he said, they're already incredibly strong."

That, meatbag, is something you'll need your small brains to figure out on your own. But if you two are meant to reach Blade Form, and since it's in here you probably are, you'll probably bump into the answer randomly...

"Hmm... perhaps you're right..." Taylor responded after thinking for a moment.

Please. I'm always right. Haven't you idiots figured that out yet?

"Oh hush."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5891 on: December 16, 2014, 01:35:50 AM
After Zeta and the others finished packing Zeta’s stuff for the trip they went to the hanger to see Borock-bot in front of Zekhmet.

“So you got everything you needed?” Borock-bot asked Zeta.

“Yeah, everything is ready.  I guess I won’t be seeing you guys for a while.” Zeta sighed.

“Yes…it seems like it will be a while….” Borock-bot sighed.

“I don’t want to leave you guys like this, but I have to do this.” Zeta said seriously.

“I know…but before you go I wanted to give you this.” Borock-bot said as he held up something that was wrapped up.

Zeta took the package and slowly unwrapped it until it revealed a calico cat stuffed animal.

“BB this is….!” Zeta gasped in delight.

“That’s just plain adorable.” Asch smiled.

“Borock-bot….was this the thing you were making before the war started?” Sakura asked him.

“Yes…I was saving this for a special occasion but considering the circumstances I felt it was appropriate to give it to you now.” Borock-bot explained.

“Oh BB I love her!”  Zeta squeed happily as she hugged him “Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome….I’m going to miss you.” Borock-bot said as he returned the hug.

“Me too, I’m going to miss all of you.” Zeta said as she broke off the hug and went to Asch “Aschy you take care of Saki you hear, if you break her heart I’m giving BB permission to Holy your ass to high noon, you got that?”

“I accept those terms.” Asch nodded “Just be careful with whatever you’re doing.”

“I will.” Zeta nodded as she went to Sakura “Well this is it Saki.”

“Yeah it is…” Sakura sighed “Just make it back as soon as possible.”

“I will, but if PB beats me back I want you to work something out with him.  I understand you’re mad and hurt, and I honestly don’t blame you for it either.  But he needs both strictness and compassion, I mean he has been going through a lot himself, so he may act irrationally just trying to figure out how to, well figure things out.  I know it’s hard, but you have to be patient with him you understand?” Zeta told her.

“I’ll…I’ll try.” Sakura said looking down.

“That’s all I ask.” Zeta nodded “Well…goodbye guys….”

Zeta went to Zekhmet and put her stuff inside before getting inside herself and started to get ready to take off.  The hanger doors opened and the Zekhmet’s engines fired up before Zeta took off though the door.

“Farewell….my dearest friend.” Borock-bot thought to himself when Zeta took off.

Zeta flew a bit aways from the Sex Station to make sure nobody else saw what she was doing.

“Okay ZED….you know what to do right?” Zeta asked her AI.

“Affirmative.” ZED stated.

“Okay then let’s do it….take me to PB.” Zeta said in seriousness.

“Understood.” ZED said as Zekhmet glowed green and disappeared from when they were to a place unknown.

(Ugh.....that last part with Borock-bot got me a little teared up. 

Also in case you're wondering why Zeta immediately referred to the Calico Cat Plush as a female it's because most Calico Cats are Female and the rare Males which usually end up being sterile and very unhealthy.  Only 1 in 3000 of the rare Calico and also Tortie male cats are perfectly healthy.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5892 on: December 16, 2014, 01:09:33 PM
In a hall room, Karring and Kathy were alone practicing what appears to be some sort of dance. Karring was dressed in some neat looking black tights, while Kathy was still wearing the same crop-top without the puffy gloves and boots, yet still pants-less.

Karring - "Hey Kat."

Kathy - "Hmm...?"

Karring - "When last did we ever dance like this?"

Kathy - "Why on RPM would be asking me that?"

Karring - "Well you see, I've been wondering how we're planning on winning this 'Space Battle'..."

Kathy - "Nora-kun, are you worried about something?"

Karring - "Well I'm not very fond of space battles, because... wait, did you just call me by my last name?" Karring suddenly recognizing his last name being mentioned, while Kathy nods, acknowledging her feelings for him, as their little dance draws to a close. "You know it's been a while since I ever heard Haku call me by that... when she was still around though. Believe me, that was practically the only thing she ever call me by. Not once was my first name mentioned."

Kathy - "Maybe she doesn't find your first name appealing, I guess." she quipped.

Around that time, back on RPM, a mysterious hakutaku-ish woman suddenly sneezed, while trying to enjoy her spiced tea, at Dark Waltz's bar.

Dark Waltz - "Hey, hun; you okay?" she asked while serving some sake to a lepor-elfen kunoichi.
??? - "I'm... f-fine... ma...'am." she stuttered.

Back to Karring and Kathy, now performing a slow dance.

Karring - "You, know, I like to be more physical with my opponents than having to depend on my flight controls. Now that isn't fun, really."

Kathy - "What makes you think we're going to have fun? This isn't Cannon Fodder you know."

Karring - "Yeah you're right. But still..."

Kathy - "Speaking of space; do you know how to pilot a Gundam, do you?"

Karring - "Not that I know of, but they do kinda resemble those nightmare frames; you know, like the Tristan that I use to fly around in. I wonder If we got anything like that here."

Kathy - "Think we should sit this one out?"

Karring - "I hate to break it to you but we need think of something to do."

Kathy - "You don't have to do this, Nora-kun." she held on to Karring tightly "I'm sure everyone here can handle this, without us."

Karring remained silent, as he decided to enjoy what may be their last dance.

(Trying hard to give a small entry for Hakuneko, by using the old sneeze thing.
Also the lepor-elfen is just making a small cameo, unless I can find something useful for her. And a cookie for whoever is first to guess who she is.
Two if you can guess her full name.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5893 on: December 16, 2014, 08:49:41 PM
(...how are we supposed to know who that is)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5894 on: December 16, 2014, 08:54:49 PM
(Here.
http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=6821.msg434279#msg434279

EDIT: Oh wait I miss read that, IGNORE ME!)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5895 on: December 16, 2014, 09:12:02 PM
(...how are we supposed to know who that is)

(It's just a test just to see if anyone's aware of who my leporine-elf character was. Wasn't expecting anyone to simply guess what her name is. Although I was expecting those who at least read my previous posts may have guessed who she is. You know Haku wasn't the only character I been mentioned, recently.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5896 on: December 16, 2014, 09:15:35 PM
(Nope I don't ever remember you mentioning her, I don't even know what a leporine-elf is.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5897 on: December 16, 2014, 09:44:41 PM
(A bunny elf, or in other words an usagimimi variation of Vixy.

Do you remember the person Karring and Kathy is trying to avoid, because her training was too brutal for them? I'm sure you've read Karring calling her "Master" in some of the previous posts. Does that ring any bells?)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5898 on: December 16, 2014, 09:46:03 PM
(So a it's Toshi.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5899 on: December 16, 2014, 09:54:56 PM
(Good. You're catching on. *hands over half a cookie* Since I helped you guess who she is, you get only half the cookie. Buut if you can guess her first name which is also in Japanese, I might be generous enough to give you that other half. :D
Note to RPM: needs half cookie emoticon.)

Fear me.