Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394175

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5850 on: December 11, 2014, 02:08:05 AM
((I've scanned over the new posts I missed but I admit I'm a little lost on whats going on with the others. XD))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5851 on: December 11, 2014, 02:25:44 AM
(Well PBPB and Fxeni had a fight because PBPB was jealous that her sexual eye candy showed up to the ISS with 2 women, one being a naked succubus, and then PBPB had sex with said naked succubus and stunned Fxeni by accident due to her connection with ADA and even curses the fact that Ariani, the other woman who was with Fxeni, was not a front line soldier which rightfully pissed Fxeni off that PBPB would even wish for her to have a chance to die.

Kit then decides that in order for them to get over their beef with each other, especially Peeb's jealousy, was for her to plant a inhibition releasing candle bomb so they can have hot sex with each other.  However this also released PBPB's magical inhibitions and combined with her connection with ADA resulted in Fxeni's Arwing being destroyed, a work station being disorganized, Zeta's bed and entire plushie collection being destroyed, and her leaving her underwear in the Zero G Bowling Alley, which was undamaged, and Zeta's Room and her shades in the work station.

Sakura and quite a few Resistance members confront PBPB about it, since the evidence was obvious, but she lied about what really happened until Sakura sent everyone else out of the room since PBPB apparently is the worse liar ever.  Phi also seems a bit disappointed that a commanding officer would lie about something so serious, especially with the damages that occured.

Meanwhile Zeta recieved a message from PB that he didn't want anyone else to know about because the information is very dangerous to know.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5852 on: December 11, 2014, 03:27:35 AM
(Thanks for the recap, yeah Blue likely wasn't around for that but returned to get her mech ready.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5853 on: December 11, 2014, 03:29:59 AM
(The thing is that Zeta and Blue are in the same room, but I can probably just ignore that by virtue of Blue being too far away and not paying attention.  I'm almost done with the next update too.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5854 on: December 11, 2014, 03:46:14 AM
(Well the message was played inside Zehkmet, so only Zeta should have seen it)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5855 on: December 11, 2014, 03:47:14 AM
(Yeah that's what I was thinking, well her and Narancia.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5856 on: December 11, 2014, 04:08:02 AM
(Fair Enough)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5857 on: December 11, 2014, 09:30:57 PM
Zeta was dumbstruck by the information she recieved when Narancia’s cry broke her out of her stupor.

“Narancia…..you heard that too?!” Zeta asked him.

“Rai.” Narancia nodded.

“Huh…hey ZED how come your proximity scan thingy didn’t include him?” Zeta questioned.

“I didn’t think this creature could understand the message nor would people understand this creature if he could understand.” ZED responded.

“That’s a double negative there since he can understand that and Saki can understand him.” Zeta replied “But I can cover for you on that, Narancia don’t tell Saki about what you heard, got it?”

“Rai, Rai!” Narancia saluted.

“Okay, that takes care of that.” Zeta sighed “….But what should I do now?”

“Ms. Zeta I’m back and I’ve brought what you asked me to.” Borock-bot stated as he entered the room.

“Oh BB, your back!” Zeta said turning around feeling a bit surprised but relieved for the moment “Was it hard finding my stuff in there?”

“Not particularly since you’re pretty organized.” Borock-bot said raising an eyebrow and wondering why she was so jumpy “But I did find something strange.”

“Stranger than panties?” Zeta asked.

“Well maybe not as strange as that.” Borock-bot replied “But I did sense some traces of magic, some of it was familiar but the some of it I couldn’t put my finger on, I have a feeling I do recognize it, but I don’t know where.”

“Huh that’s so weird, so we’re dealing with magic fire?” Zeta pondered.

“Yes and judging by the panties and capability along with familiarity I get the feeling we both know who could do it, but we don’t know the why.” Borock-bot responded.

“Wait….you don’t mean-“ Zeta was about to object.

“Hey guys we’re finally back.” Asch announced as he and Sakura returned to the hanger.

“Oh Saki, did you find out what happened?” Zeta asked anxiously.

“Yeah apparently one of PBPB’s spells went out of control here when she came back to the Sex Station for some reason which happened to result in Zeta’s room being vandalized, the work station I led Sapph to being a mess, her leaving her underwear in your room, her shades in the workstation and her bra, with bite marks, in the Zero G bowling alley which was miraculously undamaged and her and Fxeni being thoroughly exhausted when they thoroughly cleaned up the mess here.” Sakura said with the straightest face she could muster as Zeta, Borock-bot, and Narancia stared at her with disbelief “…..Yeah you guys aren’t buying that are you.”

“I don’t even think a kid would buy something like that.” Zeta said as Narancia told Sakura what she said made no sense since nothing was cleaned at all.

“Well that was her ‘official’ statement about the matter, the real reason is really understandably embarrassing but you would think she would come up with a better excuse to cover it up.  It wasn’t even really her fault, and she didn’t exactly make a good first impression of herself for everyone, but I’m not really going to go into the details of what really happened since I promised I wouldn’t, though I get the feeling some people can put 2 and 2 together if they really think about it.” Sakura shrugged.

“Well I did go to Zeta’s room to fetch something and I did sense something that felt like her magic, but I also felt something else.” Borock-bot added.

“That was probably Kit’s magic.” Sakura replied.

“…That explains that.” Borock-bot “Perhaps you should give her and Mr. Fxeni, since it seems he was involved as well, some Charm resistant accessories?”

“Maybe when I give my next report, I don’t think Kit is going to leave them alone.” Sakura sighed “I think she even wanted to do the same thing to me that she did to them so she’s obviously probably not going to knock it off.”

“….What?” Asch said looking at her.

“Yeah, if she gives you a candle make sure you either dispose of it or destroy it, though I don’t know if it would go off if you use your fire attacks, it might make it go off if it’s not hot enough to destroy it.” Sakura explained. “I might have to give that warning to everyone else if she sets foot on the Sex Station.”

“Duly noted.”  Asch nodded “So did anything happen while we were gone?”

“Actually something did, Saki I need to talk to you in private.” Zeta said as she picked up her egg with one arm and grabbed Sakura’s arm with the other as they went to find a private room with Narancia following them

“…..What was that all about?” Asch asked Borock-bot.

“I unfortunately have no idea, she was acting a bit strange when I got here though.” Borock-bot admitted.

“Isn’t she always a little strange though?” Asch blurted out.

“Well…stranger than usual.” Borock-bot sighed.

(Don't worry Zeta isn't going to tell Sakura the really important details of PB's message, just enough for her to get a very vague idea what's going on, just she got a message from PB and she has the ability to find him, but she can't tell her anything else because the information itself is very dangerous to know.

The reason she's doing this is because she's not sure if she should leave to find PB or not because as much as she wants to go find PB he does have a point about the option of staying with Sakura and helping the Resistance, and while she can be reckless and impulsive she's not rash or stupid because she knows that this is very important.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5858 on: December 11, 2014, 09:44:25 PM
(Just remember...

Whether you stay or come, please do not tell anyone about anything in this message. Thank you.

Anything means ANYTHING!!!! XD )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5859 on: December 11, 2014, 09:54:12 PM
(I know that but I already wrote the part and I made sure I didn't tell her the most important parts.  I mean Sakura is potentially losing a soldier temporarily, she has to know at least that and what she's going to be doing, or at least a vague idea.  There has to be some leeway because it's not in Zeta's character to leave without giving a why, even if PB asked her not to tell anything because she didn't give a verbal promise not to, he's gambling that Zeta would be absolutely compliant and has absolutely no way to reinforce that unlike Hitomi who does because not only does Zeta owe her her life she knows Hitomi would beat the crap out of her for telling someone what the Shuffle Alliance did and doesn't want the headache.  She'll tell enough but not enough that would put him in danger.

Not to mention she would probably lie to him if asked because she didn't put him or Wanda in danger.  That's how Zeta is.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5860 on: December 11, 2014, 10:01:15 PM
(Heh, then his trust was misplaced! That'll be fun to write about later on! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5861 on: December 11, 2014, 10:08:24 PM
(Hopefully he wouldn't take it that personally, I mean she only told Sakura what little she did because she knows Sakura wouldn't tell anyone and understands that she shouldn't tell anyone not even PB.  Plus Zeta knows Sakura longer than PB and PB doesn't understand how Zeta is because even though they are similar, Zeta is not him.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5862 on: December 11, 2014, 10:11:30 PM
(Well it's going to come up now, and you'll see the repercussions and the reasoning why he asked her not to tell anyone.  8D )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5863 on: December 11, 2014, 10:31:36 PM
(Hmm actually maybe I should edit it a bit, I can probably do it another way that allows her to keep her promise but still be in her character.  The reason I wrote it the way I did was because I couldn't think about another way but I just did think of another way.  Thinking about it now Zeta breaking her promise isn't actually necessary because I can still provide some serious tension between them without doing that.  Plus the current one has a lot of unnecessary stuff in it anyway that's really distracting of the mood and getting the point across in an easy to understand manner because of it.

Not to mention she can [acid burst] him off in another way later.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5864 on: December 11, 2014, 11:02:00 PM
(Okay this should work, a lot simpler and Zeta still kept the promise.)

Zeta eventually found an empty side room and went in with Sakura and Narancia.

“Zeta what’s going on?” Sakura asked her concerned about her strange behavior.

“I have to go.” Zeta told her.

“What?!” Sakura gasped. “Go where?!”

“I can’t tell you.” Zeta replied.

“Can’t tell me….why not?!” Sakura said a bit miffed.

“Because it’s too dangerous for people to know, more dangerous than people knowing about your ears, maybe even more dangerous than letting people know about what the Shuffle Alliance did 2 years ago.” Zeta explained.

Sakura’s eyes widened with what was said to her.

“Wow….that’s actually really shocking.” Sakura said taking a big gulp. “Is it really that important?”

“Yes….but the reason I’m telling you this is because I don’t have to do it.” Zeta continued.

“What do you mean?” Sakura asked.

“Well I can either do this or I can stay here and continue helping the Resistance if you really need me to.” Zeta replied.

“……Do you know when you’ll be back?” Sakura asked.

“No.” Zeta shook her head.

Sakura thought about this for a moment before she gave an answer.

“…….Okay…..I’ll let you go…..” Sakura answered.

“Really?” Zeta said in shock.

“Yeah I think I can hold the fort until you come back, but make sure you come back alive you hear me?” Sakura ordered.

“You got it leader.” Zeta nodded. “Also can I as you a couple more favors?”

“What kind of favors?” Sakura asked.

“Well can you send Yin to get the rest of my Pokemon?” Zeta requested “I would send Narancia but he accidentally found out about it and I don’t want to risk a Psychic Pokemon reading his mind that isn’t mine.”

“Whoa….that’s pretty paranoid.” Sakura admitted.

“Yeah I know, but it seems like I have to be paranoid.” Zeta sighed “I hate having to keep secrets like this, especially since I trust you guys so much.”

“Well sometimes you have to do what you have to do I guess.” Sakura sighed. “What’s the other thing?”

“I need you, Aschy and BB to start packing the stuff in my room.” Zeta replied “I have to go to a few other places before I go like supplies and stuff.  Pack everything that you can pack."

“Okay got it.” Sakura said as she opened the door “We’ll get you out of here as fast as possible.”

“Thanks.” Zeta nodded.

(Zeta is planning on bringing an extra set of PB's clothes and then go to the Eastern Weapon's Shack to get her fishing rod, a replacement sword for PB to use just in case, and some supplies like a capsule house.  Anything else she should bring from his room?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5865 on: December 12, 2014, 05:01:51 AM
(Aw, I was actually curious in what the repercussions would be. D:)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5866 on: December 12, 2014, 05:12:50 AM
(Admittedly I was too, but I just thought that it actually wasn't really needed, like I said I can get tension from both of them without doing that.

I mean there are some things that Zeta doesn't understand or wants to understand about the lengths PB went to just for a sword because their values are different and I think questioning those values would be better than Zeta breaking a promise.  And really I think I like this better and it's actually more in Zeta's character to do this than the other way since Zeta has kept secrets before because again I only wrote it that way because I couldn't think of how to write it better until now, and the other part was super sloppy.

But what would have happened if Zeta broke the promise?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5867 on: December 12, 2014, 08:22:07 AM
(Heh, I'm not going to tell you yet! You'll find out when Zeta meets PB. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5868 on: December 12, 2014, 08:22:46 AM
(Okay, so you're okay with changing my mind then?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5869 on: December 12, 2014, 08:29:35 AM
(Oh yeah, no problems on my end. The discussion between PB & Zeta was going to happen regardless. All it does is alter it a bit!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5870 on: December 12, 2014, 08:31:57 AM
(I figured, also was there anything that PB forgot in his room that Zeta should find and bring besides spare clothes?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5871 on: December 12, 2014, 08:38:02 AM
(Ummmm nope.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5872 on: December 12, 2014, 08:38:50 AM
(Okay then.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5873 on: December 13, 2014, 10:04:03 AM
[Hmm... I need to get more things about Sapph's backstory finalized, since Roku's gonna go into exposition mode when he finally appears, about Sapph, Obsidian, and the history of the Sapphire Knights.
... Maybe I should figure out how he got his knowledge back first...]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5874 on: December 13, 2014, 11:53:05 PM
(Does anyone know how old Kit is? I imagine she's hundreds of years old, as many demons are typically that way.)