Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393702

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5825 on: December 05, 2014, 11:17:31 AM
"Yes indeed. Perfectly clear, commander!" Kit said as she saluted!!

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5826 on: December 05, 2014, 04:03:25 PM
"Good, I'm just glad it wasn't her clothes or her first DS and copy of Chrono Trigger DS.....that would have been much worse, especially the latter." Sakura mused.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5827 on: December 05, 2014, 05:11:45 PM
(Kit strikes me as an even more hyper version of PB.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5828 on: December 05, 2014, 05:13:34 PM
(More like a PB without any self control or remorse for negative actions, and that's saying something.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5829 on: December 05, 2014, 05:14:27 PM
(Yeah, that's what I meant. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5830 on: December 05, 2014, 05:29:21 PM
(Also....I'm not exactly sure if she actually got consent from Peebs when she had sex with her....I could be wrong though.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5831 on: December 05, 2014, 05:33:43 PM
(Didn't Kit seduce her? Peebs didn't exactly seem upset after they had sex. Just a little embarrassed when Fxeni found out.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5832 on: December 05, 2014, 05:36:02 PM
(Seducing isn't exactly consent though since she didn't actually agree to it in fact she resisted it very much, I don't know I might be thinking too much into it.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5833 on: December 05, 2014, 07:43:18 PM
(PBPB has a lot of magical power. If she didn't consent, she could have blasted her away. You're thinking too much into it XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5834 on: December 05, 2014, 07:58:34 PM
(Yeah I thought so. -u-')

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5835 on: December 05, 2014, 08:35:06 PM
"Alright. We all have our work cut out for us!" PBPB stated. "Let's get to it! I.S.S. over and out!"

As communications closed, Fxeni went over to Kit.

"Ummm, quick question.... do you have any money?" Fxeni asked her.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope!" Kit replied. "Gotta get a job now. Or just 'borrow' money from the next rich guy I deathfuck!"

"...just to be clear, I'm not as rich as I use to be!" Fxeni smiled as PBPB walked by the two of them.

"Yes he is!" she sarcastically remarked as she walked into the turbo lift. "He's also a demon in the sack. Anyway, I'm gonna go check on the status of the Magi. Contact me if you need me!"

"Yeah...thanks Peebs!" Fxeni dryly replied as he saw Kit slightly eyeing him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5836 on: December 05, 2014, 08:38:59 PM
(I had a feeling this would happen, I was going to offer her a job at the Weapon's Shack.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5837 on: December 05, 2014, 11:11:44 PM
After being introduced to PBPB and getting the false account of what happened, Sapph had made his way back to the workshop to get back to his battle prep... After getting the tools reorganized.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5838 on: December 06, 2014, 01:34:05 AM
"Don't you get any ideas!" Fxeni says as he turns to face Kit.

"Aww... but it would be fun~" Kit says seductively, running her finger down Fxeni's chest.

"That won't work on me! I let my guard down before, but it won't happen again," Fxeni replied as he swiped her hand away.

"Ooo... feisty~" Kit replies.

"I'm heading down to my ship," Fxeni said with a sigh, walking towards the turbolift. Kit slyly starts pulling out a candle, a giant smirk appearing on her face. Fxeni senses this, pulls out his blaster and shoots it out of her hand without looking. "No."

"Awwww, you're no fun," Kit says as she pouts, watching the doors of the turbolift close behind him.

Fxeni walks into the hangar of the Nahel Fxegama and looks around. The mechanics are bustling around, making sure all the GMs are in proper order. He eyes his arwing off in the corner with Ariani standing beside it, and decides to walk over.

"How are things going here?" he asks Ariani as he stops besides the arwing.

"Good! So far the GMs are in good working order, and we were just about to start on your arwing here," Ariani replies with a smile. "You look kind of tired... are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... just a little rough incident before, nothing too dangerous," Fxeni says as he looks in the cockpit of the arwing. His eyes widen a bit when he sees just how damaged it was. Maybe I'm wrong about that...

"This is an SFX Arwing, right? Not many of these are made, they usually go for the Arwing II for its lockon capabilities," Ariani says as she examines the Arwing.

"I always preferred the original to be honest, so I made these myself," Fxeni says with a smile as he taps the Arwing with one hand. "I think this is the last one left... all the rest are destroyed now."

"Oh yeah, right... the mansion..." Araini says, biting her lip lightly.

"Ah well, it's alright. I've heard that the previous owner had to rebuild a few times in his day," Fxeni says with a smile.

"Oh? Who was the previous owner?" Ariani asks.

"My Mentor who took me back in the day, Feni. I inherited everything from him when he passed..." Fxeni replies, looking down at his scarf.

"Oh... so is your nickname a tribute to him?" Ariani asks.

"Yeah... he was a good man," Fxeni replies solemnly.

"I'm sure he's honoured. Wait... that means you must have a real name. Do you mind if I ask what it is?" Ariani inquires.

"I don't usually say, but... why not. It's Paul," Fxeni says as he looks up at her.

"Huh... not what I expected," she replies with a smile.

"Yeah well, I'm not particularly attached to it," Fxeni replies with a slight laugh. "Umm... do you mind if I help you guys out here?"

"I don't see why not, you're our Commander after all!" Ariani replies.

"Alright... let's get to it then," Fxeni says with a smile.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5839 on: December 06, 2014, 01:49:34 AM
(Oh I didn't even realize that the Arwing II existed.  I think looking at it now I'll say that Zeta's mech was an Arwing II with the Starfox 2 Walker capabilities and missiles, before PB turned it into Zekhmet.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5840 on: December 06, 2014, 03:15:22 AM
(FXENI IS A HEARTLESS OF FENI D:)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5841 on: December 06, 2014, 03:20:14 AM
(.....That is now a meme.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5842 on: December 06, 2014, 04:46:46 AM
Blue giggles as her Gundam's mobile trace system interfaces with her electronic brain she clenches her fist and watches the Blue-Noble Gundam mimic her action as if it was an extension of her own body.

Blue: "Hey it's kinda nice to be inside the giant robot for a change, normally white beard is trying crush/explode/melt me with one!"

Aqua Star: "Hey that robot has a skirt thingy,  Blue doesn't wear a skirt or pants!"

Blue uses the tip of the Gundam's foot to knock Aqua Star away lightly
Blue: "Hush you...but why does this thing have a skirt and hair--armor? Doesn't seem practical."

Mechanic: "The skirt armor protects the legs, and the "hair" contains extra boosters for a super mode."

Blue: "A what-now?"

Mechanic: "The scans we took of you let us connect your elemental forms into the mode, just transform and the Blue Noble Gundam will be able to mimic some of your moves."

Blue: "Oh? Huh thats kinda neat, I should be able to get the Omni-Gem back this mech!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5843 on: December 06, 2014, 04:54:17 AM
(.....That is now a meme.)

(That's been a meme for ages. Where do you think the whole MANSEX thing came from?

Also, Fxeni would be Feni's Nobody, not a Heartless. Nobodies are the people with the 'X' in their names.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5844 on: December 06, 2014, 05:02:13 AM
(Well, at least I got the series right! *pouts*)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5845 on: December 06, 2014, 07:51:00 AM
(That's been a meme for ages. Where do you think the whole MANSEX thing came from?

Also, Fxeni would be Feni's Nobody, not a Heartless. Nobodies are the people with the 'X' in their names.)
(No I meant Fxeni being a Nobody is a meme within this RP.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5846 on: December 09, 2014, 08:47:20 PM
- 3 years ago -

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind coming along with me to Tabula Mountain, Kit?" Arche said as he was packing all the essentials for the trip.

"Of course I don't mind," Kit smiled, "I mean, I've tagged along with you for the past few months. Why would anything change now?"

"Well, yeah, but I can't guarantee it'll be much fun. It's primarily just for training. Getting my mind off of you-know-what," He explained, "Anyway, you'd be around monks. Given how they are and how... you are, I can't imagine they'd let you in."

Kit giggled, "Relaaaaax, Archy! Everyone knows it's impossible to resist a succubus' charm~" She crossed her arms, pushing up her breasts.

"Subtle," Arche muttered, "Well, I definitely appreciate the company. Perhaps you could even assist me with my training, while we're there. Though, you may want to wear something... like, some actual clothes."

"You mean you don't like my birthday suit?" Kit grinned, "Okay then, let's try something different!"

Kit spun around in place like a ballerina, and with a bright flash of light, her body was suddenly adorned in a sexy nurse outfit, "Ta-daaaa! Time. For. Your. Check. Up." She winked and tapped a finger against his nose, "Oh, and the spinning thing was for an added Wonder Woman effect!"

"Haha, I must admit, that was a clever touch. Bravo, Kit," He golf clapped, "But uh, is that really what you're going with? A sexy doctor?"

"No, no, no, NURSE, Arche. I'm a nurse. Do I need to show you my needle?" With a wag of her finger, she materialized a syringe in her hand.

"Where's the needle?" He asked.

"Oh dear, I must've forgotten that part," Kit stated with a sly smile, "But, this long syringe does have... other uses~" She pinched the bottom of her dress and lifted it up seductively, "I could give you a special show before we depart tomorrow."

"Ah, n-no I'm fine, thanks!" Arche slightly turned red, "Anyway, we have a long day ahead of us. I'm gonna hit the sheets," he said with a yawn and prepped his bed.

"Oh, I think I know where you're going with this!" Kit stepped closer to him.

"I... wasn't really going anywhere with that statement."

"Uh huh," Kit smiled, "Soooooo you wanna frick?"

"..... Good night, Kit," Arche turned away from her and pulled the sheets over his head.

She pouted, "Aww, party pooper."

(PB established that they knew each other from the past, so I'm expanding on that.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5847 on: December 09, 2014, 09:07:14 PM
(I feel sorry for the monks. XD

Also was Blue in the hanger?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5848 on: December 10, 2014, 03:15:06 PM
((Yep!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5849 on: December 10, 2014, 05:49:11 PM
(I guess she was too far away from ZED's proximity scan?  Oh well not like she was paying attention anyway.)