Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393629

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5800 on: December 04, 2014, 10:31:40 AM
"Siiiiiiiiiiiigh...." PBPB sighed aloud then pointed at Kit.

"Thanks to HER trying to help Commander RockAbs Beefychest and I get over a little anime-ish lust hump we've been having over here, my inhibitions were thrown into the gutter. The. LITERAL. gutter. Both sexual AND magical. I magically buffed us up, we apparently had copious amounts of raw, hot sex all over the I.S.S. and SexStation, and we only just began to pick up the pieces when SOMEONE called us to deliver a much needed status report to help me get my mind off of what we did! So much for THAT!"

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5801 on: December 04, 2014, 10:48:36 AM
Karring - "Hey Kat." Karring tugging on one of Kathy's newly formed tail frags...

Kathy - "What is it Karring? And it better be good."

Karring - "Yeah, apart from our commander being cute 'n all." Karring trying to be smart not to upset Kathy too much, "Don't you think we should be practising that little magic trick of ours?" Followed by a rather mischievious wink.

Kathy - "What are you getting at Karry?" As soon as she heard magic... "Wait you're not insinuating that our commander knows something we..." As Karring blankly interrupted her with a nod, she already assume the worst. "No you don't think she and Fxeni..."

Karring - "In a way, yes; but with out having me turn you into a sword in the process... or me being turned into a glove..." Karring shuddering when the thought of being 'Teacher's Pet' would turn out to be a nightmare.

Kathy - "Ughh... don't remind me." Kathy not feeling well about the experience though.

Karring - "Aww... but you were the most adorable sword I ever wielded." Karring quipped, "I mean I don't do well with weapons though, but who can resist."

Kathy - "Yeah whatever..." Kathy sort of felt embarrassed for a moment, "But I doubt that whatever 'magic trick' PBPB and Fxeni used, was anything like ours."

(I guess I got this when I played Disgaea 2, and had Karring and Katheron use the magichange ability Cat Paw, and thought 'oh my, what am I looking at'. But you could say Karring and Kathy had their share of destructive lust. Just less erotic compared to PBPB and Fxeni.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5802 on: December 04, 2014, 02:29:48 PM
"Siiiiiiiiiiiigh...." PBPB sighed aloud then pointed at Kit.

"Thanks to HER trying to help Commander RockAbs Beefychest and I get over a little anime-ish lust hump we've been having over here, my inhibitions were thrown into the gutter. The. LITERAL. gutter. Both sexual AND magical. I magically buffed us up, we apparently had copious amounts of raw, hot sex all over the I.S.S. and SexStation, and we only just began to pick up the pieces when SOMEONE called us to deliver a much needed status report to help me get my mind off of what we did! So much for THAT!"
Sakura blushed kind of heavily when she heard the truth and turned a bit red even though she half expected something like that. Yin who was still in the room visually face pawed.

"Oh my so that's what really happened." Sakura squeaked "Well did you already take a morning after pill and can you bring Kit here?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5803 on: December 04, 2014, 08:03:29 PM
The two started to walk down to the Bowling Alley.

Arche glanced over at Phi, "What's wrong? You've been quiet the entire walk. Well, more quiet than usual, anyway."

Phi twirled her hair, "I'm not one for loose ends," she stated curtly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm talking about what happened with PBPB and her claim that it was all just work-related. Does she really expect us to believe that crap? I need to know what really happened."

"You need to? Does it really matter if you know what happened or not?" He shrugged.

"Yes. It's a habit of mine to uncover the truth, should a mystery present itself to me. You can say the curiosity began when I first started dimension-hopping," She stated.

"Well, if she doesn't want to say what really happened, that's up to her. Maybe the real reason is because of something either she regrets or is embarrassed about," Arche replied.

"Perhaps. That indeed seems to be the most likely possibility for her concealing the truth. Still, this doesn't exactly make for an ideal first-impression of our commanding officer," Phi exclaimed.

He chuckled a bit, "Man, you're really taking this seriously. It's just a bra and underwear, not the secret to the Sphinx."

She shook her head, "A mystery is a mystery, Arche. Like I said, it's a habit. I'm inclined to crack the case, no matter what."

"Heh, whatever you say, Sherlock."

Phi cracked her knuckles and smirked, "If you had to make the comparison to a pop culture icon... I'd prefer Batman."

He rubbed his chin curiously, "Hmm, let's see, working alone, preferring to roam in the shadows, silent, somewhat brooding... yeah, I guess you could be Batman."

"Ah, but Batman doesn't always work alone. He has that Robin kid who wears the green tights, right?" She pointed out.

"True enough..." Arche paused for a moment, "Wait, does that make ME the Robin of this relationship? I demand a do-over!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5804 on: December 04, 2014, 08:07:33 PM
(They totally are Batman and Robin if they aren't Sherlock Holmes and Watson, really both fit.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5805 on: December 05, 2014, 01:08:00 AM
(More of Cumberback's Sherlock, since Watson/Arche always suffer the backlash of whatever Phi/Sherlock does.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5806 on: December 05, 2014, 01:18:46 AM
Note to self... always keep the lust-repellent concoction on hand from now on, Fxeni thinks to himself as he listens to PBPB explain the situation to Sakura.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5807 on: December 05, 2014, 01:28:36 AM
(More of Cumberback's Sherlock, since Watson/Arche always suffer the backlash of whatever Phi/Sherlock does.)

(This is very true. XD

And huh, never knew you watched Sherlock.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5808 on: December 05, 2014, 01:38:20 AM
(I'M FULL OF SECRETS *smoke balls*)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5809 on: December 05, 2014, 01:42:03 AM
(THE GAME IS ON! *searches for Wily*)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5810 on: December 05, 2014, 07:22:19 AM
Sakura blushed kind of heavily when she heard the truth and turned a bit red even though she half expected something like that. Yin who was still in the room visually face pawed.

"Oh my so that's what really happened." Sakura squeaked "Well did you already take a morning after pill and can you bring Kit here?"

"Morning aft....honey, trust me. The FIRST thing I did when I learned sorcery was magically make sure that my eggs remain unfertilized until I see fit!" PBPB said. "Also, Kit is helping us out here, so she cannot go to the SexStation at this time!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5811 on: December 05, 2014, 07:27:57 AM
"I didn't know magic could be so convenient with that, then again I only know Saber Magic and Borock-bot is a robot boy.  Makes me wonder if a Sorcerer could make his sperm sterile now." Sakura laughed nervously "And actually I ment I wanted to talk to her, not bring her here."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5812 on: December 05, 2014, 07:58:13 AM
"CLEARLY I can do a lot with my magic when it comes to lust." PBPB while rubbing her eyes.

"...clearly..." Fxeni remarked while rubbing his neck and shoulders! PBPB just blankly stared at him while Kit walked onto screen.

"You rang, beautiful?" Kit stated.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5813 on: December 05, 2014, 08:00:44 AM
"Ah Kit I appreciate you trying to help PBPB and Fxeni get over their problems." Sakura said with a smile.....a very creepy smile "BUT. DON'T. DO. IT. AGAIN."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5814 on: December 05, 2014, 08:09:48 AM
"Aye aye, Commander!" Kit smiles while saluting. "By the way, you look like you could use a Scented Inhibition Release Candle of your own!"

Kit winked at her as PBPB interrupted her.

"Okay, thaaaaaaat's enough of that. Now we all have work to do. Preparing for the Wily Star is currently our top priority. Fxeni is gonna finish up his ship and my new Gundam will eventually be finished. You need to get the SexStation and your crew prepared for battle."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:15:25 AM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5815 on: December 05, 2014, 08:15:45 AM
"Yeah as soon as we finish with the Gundams we should be ready.  I just finished the tweaks on Asch's Gundam to suit him and now I have to work on upgrading mine." Sakura explained. "Since it's almost an exact replica of the Wing Gundam I think I have to uupdate it with some newer technologies, I'm really amazed that PB can replicate something like that, but sometimes he can be too exact for authenticity's sake you know?"

(Aw I wanted to make a demand that Kit pays for and replaces Zeta's plushies.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5816 on: December 05, 2014, 08:16:04 AM
(.... So no bowling?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5817 on: December 05, 2014, 08:31:09 AM
"Well he wasn't originally building these things for prolonged battle." Fxeni responded to Sakura. "Nor was the I.S.S. or the SexStation for that matter. The original purpose of all of this was fun."

He then thought about where his ship was being completed. "...naughty fun, in some cases."

PBPB looked at Fxeni. "The shipyard?"

Fxeni looked back at PBPB. "Yuh huh! By the way, what are you looking to do with your Wing Gundam, Sakura?"

(You technically still can tell her. Kit never left Main Ops.

Also, you can bowl. The mechs aren't going to be completed for a little bit)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5818 on: December 05, 2014, 08:58:59 AM
"I guess since I've worked at the Weapon's Shack for years I can't really think of building a Gundam just for fun, it's a dangerous weapon to me.  I mean over the years I made Zeta's shape shifting Spear/Hammer weapon, my Z-Saber, Zeta's Arwing with added missles and a mech mode before PB turned it into an Orbital Frame, and Borock-Bot's LEV Frame the Vic Viper.  I even modded that Convertible PB gave me for my birthday last year with an actual roof and other surprises, I don't even know why he gave me a Convertible, I don't like Convertibles.

Anyway I'm rambling here, one of the main things was that I wanted to do was give it a Metal Sword since current Gundams and even Gundams of the past have resitances to Beam weapons and the majority of the armaments of the Sakura Wing Gundam are Beam based while keeping the Beam Saber attached to the sheild and change the shape of the shield to accomodate it.  I also want to update the Armor to current Gundam standards, the armor now is too flimsy and I want to make it more Aerodynamic as well.

I also want to make the Bird Mode more combat ready by making the Buster Rifle the main weapon, and giving it missles for sub weapons...since I like missles.

I was also thinking of adding a Trans-Am System to it as well to give it an extra edge." Sakura explained.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5819 on: December 05, 2014, 09:08:15 AM
"Sounds good. Keep me updated on your progress with it!" Fxeni remarked.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5820 on: December 05, 2014, 09:11:41 AM
"Will do, I would be glad to see what you think about it in action once it's done." Sakura smiled. "Also Kit.....there's another thing I want you to do."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5821 on: December 05, 2014, 09:30:35 AM
Arche and Phi made it to the Zero-Gravity Bowling room. As he reached for the handle, they could hear singing coming from inside. Presumably someone singing along to Rhythm of the Night, which looped over again.

Arche just stood there staring through the door window.

"Why'd you stop?" Phi wondered.

"Those two... they frighten me," He hesitantly reached a hand towards the handle.

Phi patted him on the back reassuringly, "I know, Tiger. I know. We'll get through this."

He gripped the handle, "Here goes nothing..."

"Let's just enjoy what little break time we have. This is your supposed 'Relaxation 101' lesson, after all, right?" She stated.

"I KNOW A PLACE WHERE WE CAN DANCE THE WHOLE NIGHT AWAY!" Liz sang along to the lyrics of the music, horribly and out-of-tune, which could be heard through the door. Soon after, there was a fairly loud 'slap'.

"Jaaaack, that's not the place~" She seductively squealed out.

"I'm scared..." Arche whispered to Phi.

"Come, dear, I'll hold your hand," Phi sarcastically said and they stepped inside.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5822 on: December 05, 2014, 10:28:20 AM
"Yesssss?" Kit asked Sakura. "One candle coming riiiiiiight up!"

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5823 on: December 05, 2014, 10:35:55 AM
(Speaking of dancing... is there a dance hall? Where I plan on having Karring and Kathy discuss their involvement in the coming space battle, while practicing a few sexy dancing moves.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5824 on: December 05, 2014, 10:38:12 AM
"NO. CANDLES." Sakura said seriously "You caused a [parasitic bomb] load of trouble already and caused a lot of grief for Zeta today, and she already had it really hard today.  So to make it up to her I want you to pay for and replace all of Zeta's plushies.  ALL. OF. THEM. Is that clear?"