Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394003

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5675 on: November 18, 2014, 03:08:26 PM
(Maybe and we could put her beret in Quickie's hideout, but that's up to PB.  If it does happen I so want Antman to wear the thing.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5676 on: November 20, 2014, 05:40:58 AM
As the Resistance prepare for their attack a light suddenly streams from the Dark Star III heading toward a small planet near RMPM thats mostly uninhabited.

- "Arr..so we clear on the plan?" White Beard leans back monitoring Super Shadow Star's progress.

- "Please. It's hardly complicated, Shadow Star knocks out Blue and any other forces they send; and my troops capture them. Who do you think you are talking to Captain? Wily rolls his eyes.

- White Beard sighs "Well hopefully Blue takes the bait either way, other wise this mission is pointless."

- "The resistance likely scanned her Upon joining them, I'd imagine they would inform her if they scan our fake Omni-Gem energy signature. And besides no matter what happens our new robot will thin that accursed resistance's numbers!" Wily laughs maniacally spinning in his chair.

White Beard sighs again Wily's insanity often making him question his decision to accept help from the mad doctor.

((Will likely do the Shadow Star Battle in another topic to keep things easy to follow, just need someone to notice the false energy signature and get Blue's attention; this will need a small team of resistance no more than 4 including Blue. First come first serve!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5677 on: November 20, 2014, 07:22:39 AM
(Maybe we should do this later, like after the Space Battle?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5678 on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:35 PM
(The topic can take place after the space battle yeah, but things have been moving kinda slow thats why I brought it up XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5679 on: November 20, 2014, 06:43:07 PM
(Yeah just keep in mind that the characters still need rest in story since they still just finished the Joe Battle. 

I'm still working on my next part, I think I'm going to divide it in half, have Zeta interrupt it so Sakura can talk to Peebs then when that's done I'll go back to the other half of the part I had planned.  I think I need more planning for Sakura's Gundam, I think I'm going to ditch the Mobile Trace System on both her's and Asch's Gundam since I realized that it might not actually be needed but I have a better idea of what I want for his so his is coming first.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5680 on: November 20, 2014, 06:56:05 PM
(Fair enough)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5681 on: November 20, 2014, 07:05:23 PM
(Now......

[spoiler]I need to decide how bad the *blanky*cide was in Zeta's room thanks to Fxeni's and Peebs shenanigans.[/spoiler]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5682 on: November 20, 2014, 10:26:27 PM
Meanwhile, Taylor and HeatGabumon kept on feasting for the upcoming battle in space.

(Yeah so I'll be going offline for who knows how long tomorrow when I'm forced out of this place, but I'll try to get a new phone with actual internet so I'm not completely left out! But yeah, doing this so my characters are doing something while everything else is going on)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5683 on: November 20, 2014, 11:41:25 PM
(Fxeni's kinda trying to keep tabs on everything, so he could be the one to notice the energy signature. Probably wouldn't mind tagging along to see what it is as well!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5684 on: November 20, 2014, 11:58:27 PM
(I might put Borock-bot in the fight since he's the only healer.  But I'll think about it when the time comes.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5685 on: November 21, 2014, 09:08:25 AM
- 25 years ago -

Late at night at Asclepius Hospital...

"Are you out of your mind?!" The doors to the medical ward violently opens, and a man barges through.

A fairly slender man with glasses turns around, "What's the matter?" He asks curiously.

The man slams a pile of papers onto the desk, "I found your notes, Heinrich! It took me a little while to figure out why exactly you were recording all of the patients' behavioral changes and personality analysis. Day by day, you studied them, influenced them..."

Dr. Ryker paused for moment then adjusted his glasses, "And what do those notes tell you, Tenma?"

"You son of a [sonic slicer]..." Tenma balled up his fists, "I always pondered why some of our patients suffered from cardiac arrests so frequently in these last few months. The deaths, the timing, the way they passed away in cooresponance with those notes... You killed them. Their lives that they entrusted to us! To nurture them back to heath! And you... you took that away from them!"

"Tenma..."

"What the hell were you thinking?! Why would you do such a thing?!" He yelled.

"It wasn't a homicide!" Dr. Ryker slammed his fist on the desk.

"No, it was suicide! Assisted suicide!" Tenma shouted as he thew the papers at Heinrich's feet, "I had their IV bags chemically analyzed. The morphine residue left inside was a far greater amount than the intended dose. And if I ordered an autopsy on those bodies, I think we both know what we'd find. They overdosed. You MADE them overdose!"

"I did no such thing," Dr. Ryker stated firmly, "You've seen what I've seen, Tenma. You know the physical and mental state of many of these patients. Some are a shell of their former selves; their cells have deteriorated, their bones are fragile and there comes a time where even thinking is a chore for them. Days feel like weeks, minutes feel like hours... and the will to live is non-existant. They wanted the pain to end. I saw it in their eyes and I know you could see it, too. They asked... no, they pleaded with me for a quick death. Everything that happened from the day they walked into this hospital until the day they wanted release from this life was entirely by their own consent."

"What gives you the right to judge who lives and who dies?! We're doctors, it isn't our place to play God! You're a murderer!" Tenma seethed and grabbed Dr. Ryker's collar.

"It's not my right, however, it is their right to decide what happens to their lives," He removed Tenma's grip from his collar, "I consoled with them until the end and tried to be their partner through these dark times. Some of them have lived full lives."

"And some of them were also children!" He retorted, "They all had such a full life ahead of them, and you stripped that away from them."

"When you're dealing with diseases, sometimes you have to take drastic measures. We did all that we could in attempts to cure them and diminish their symptoms, but we weren't making any headway, and they were only getting worse," He explained.

Tenma pulled out his phone, "I've heard just about enough of your bullshit. We find a way! That's what we do as doctors! We never give up on our patients! What you're doing is illegal. Because of you, the Medical Board could lose funding! Resources! I... I'm afraid I have to turn you in, Heinrich," he began dialing a number on his phone.

Dr. Ryker adjusted his glasses and paced around the office, "You know, now that you mention it, that's the thing about young children. It's incredibly easy for them to contract illnesses and diseases. Some are more susceptible than others. I am quite curious how easy it would be for your newborn to contract something like that. You and your wife are trying to start a family, yes?"

Tenma stopped dialing on his phone and stared at the doctor, narrowing his eyes, "Heinrich... are you threatening my family?" He said each word slowly and sternly, stepping closer to him.

"Who, me? Not at all," He casually picked a piece of lint off of his coat, "I'm just letting you know how... unfortunate life can be, at times. The mother could die during childbirth, or perhaps even before conceiving a child, depending on her condition. Why, just about anything could happen in this crazy world of ours," the side of his mouth twitched and his pupils dilated. There was a somewhat joyful tone to his voice.

"You sick son of a [sonic slicer]... I always knew there was something off with you. But this... you're going to rot in hell!"

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Truly, I am," Dr. Ryker took the phone from his hand and snapped it in half, "I'm sure you've had a very long day, doctor. Go home to your wife. Make sure she's safe. After all, you never know what kind of crazy... ' sons of bitches' are roaming around at night," He was mere inches away from Tenma and with an unwavering and emotionless face, stared right at him.

No happiness. No sadness. Nothing much to describe. Staring into Heinrich's eyes was like sinking into the abyss. Embrace it for too long, and there's no telling if you'd come back the same person... or come back, at all.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:01:21 AM by Phi »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5686 on: November 21, 2014, 09:21:38 AM
(... What a sick magnificent bastard...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5687 on: November 21, 2014, 09:46:32 AM
(I kind of felt dirty writing the final paragraphs... So evil. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5688 on: November 30, 2014, 07:17:52 AM
After taking Sapph to a place where he can make a replacement weapon and Zeta went to her room to get her external hard drive and something to pass time with Narancia, Sakura, Asch and Borock-bot arrived at the hanger to look over and make blueprints.

Sakura decided to start with Asch’s Gundam to see what she could do.

“So you decided to use Gundam Sandrock as a base?” Sakura asked him.

“Yeah I did, I thought it looked kind of interesting.” Asch shrugged.

“It is, it’s a defensive mobile suit that was designed for desert combat in mind but modifying for Space should be no problem.” Sakura said as she brought up the copy of the schematics for Gundam Sandrock Kai PB had saved on the computer.  “It’s even coated in a material that resists Beam attacks.”

“That’s pretty neat, but why are the swords so weirdly shaped?” Asch asked pointing at the duel Heat Shotels.

“The Shotels?” Sakura replied “They’re swords of ancient Ethiopian origin similar to Scimitars and Shamshirs.  The unique design of the curved blade allowed the wielder to go around an enemy’s shield and stab vital organs such as the lung and kidney.”

“Guess you aren’t the owner of the Weapon’s Shack for nothing.” Asch nodded “But would that be useful in a Gundam battle?”

“As far as a slashing and stabbing weapon it would be fine but I don’t think the Gundam would have the dexterity to use the sword to go around shields reliably.” Sakura answered.

“Yeah I figured that was the case, can we change them?”  Asch requested.

“Yeah I think Scimitars should work just fine.” Sakura said as she typed on the computer to make the adjustments. “Now you mentioned that you wanted to incorporate some of Blue’s data into your Gundam?”

“Yeah, specifically her fire powers.” Asch nodded.

“Okay let’s get a look at that data then.”  Sakura nodded as she pulled up the data Fxeni sent to the Sex Station regarding Blue “…..Whoa.”

"That’s what I said.” Borock-bot remarked.

“The data here is amazing, she said it’s based off of absorbing mana and mana sources, like Magitek?” Sakura asked Asch.

“Yeah at least that’s what Fugo thinks, we have no idea otherwise.” Asch replied.

“I see.” Sakura said as she looked at the data again “It seems like we could use this for your Gundam but we need to build a system for it, I might want to use this for my Gundam too….anyway since you want to use Fire attacks I could outfit your Gundam with several Flamethrowers on the extremities.  That should be enough to fulfill the purpose you want.”

“Nice, but can we do one more thing?” Asch asked her.

“What’s that?” Sakura questioned.

“Since this Gundam makes use of fire attacks can we make it more….dragony?” Asch requested sheepishly.

“Hmmm….I think that could work.” Sakura nodded as she started to make more modifications including making things more spiky and scaly, the shield a bit bigger and resembling a dragon head and making the helmet more pointy “Like that?”

“Yeah that looks way more badass now!” Asch exclaimed in excitement.

“I’m glad you like it, is there anything else you want to alter on the weapons?  We have the standard Vulcan shots, Shoulder Missiles, Beam Machine Gun, and a Cross Crusher Attack.” Sakura listed off.

“I think everything else looks fine.” Asch replied.

“Okay then I think we’re done with your Gundam, now to start with-“ Sakura started before being interrupted.

“SAKIIIIIIIIIII!” Zeta came yelling holding her external Hard Drive, Eevee egg, and something in a plastic baggy with Narancia running behind her with a puzzle in his paws.

“Zeta?!” Sakura stood up noting that Zeta looked panicked “What happened?”

“My….my…..” Zeta sniffed as she was ‘crying’ “MY ROOM HAS BEEN VANDALIZED!”

“What?!” Asch shouted in surprised.

“Vandalized?!” Borock-bot said in shock.

“Zeta please calm down and tell me what happened.” Sakura said trying to keep herself together.
“Right….” Zeta said as she started to breathe deeply “So I was heading to my room like usual when Narancia and I smelt something burning.  When we opened the door we saw that my bed was one fire and I quickly used the fire extinguisher to put it out.”

“Wait a minute Ms. Zeta if your Bed was on fire why didn’t the Fire alarm sound?” Borock-bot questioned her.

“That’s what I was wondering too.” Zeta replied “So I looked up and noticed that it was destroyed too.”
“Whoa, that’s kind of weird.” Asch responded “So your bed was completely destroyed?”

“Not just my bed……my entire plushie collection too.” Zeta said somberly.

“All of them?!” Sakura gasped.

“All of them.” Zeta nodded morosely.

“Oh no….that’s terrible.” Sakura said sadly “I can’t believe all the plushies me and others got you are gone.”

“Yeah…..” Zeta replied in a subdued way.

“Was anything else damaged?” Borock-bot pressed her.

“Other than a scorched floor no.” Zeta shook her head.

“At least it wasn’t any of your Eevee egg, clothes, music or other electronics, though this is still pretty terrible.” Sakura sighed.

“Yeah…..but I also found something weird on the floor.” Zeta noted.
“What did you find?” Sakura asked.
Zeta showed them the contents of the plastic baggy, which was a pair of red lacy undergarments.

“They aren’t mine, I don’t own anything that’s lacy like that….or that skimpy.” Zeta stated.

“…..What the hell?” Asch said blankly.

“That’s what I said.” Zeta sighed.

“…..Okay I have got to report to PBPB about this, it’s obvious we had a breach though I have no idea why your room was targeted and just your bed and plushie collection.” Sakura sighed.

“Please find out, we need to make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else.” Zeta said with concern.

“I will.” Sakura nodded.

“I’ll come with you, I’m kind of curious about this too.” Asch stated.

“I’ll stay with Ms. Zeta and Mr. Narancia.” Borock-bot replied.

“Okay we’ll be right back.” Sakura said as she and Asch went to the Communications room to contact PBPB as Zeta connected her External Hard Drive to Zekhmet and started working on the puzzle with Narancia and Borock-bot to help her calm down.

(Let us have a moment of silence for the dozens of plushies that have lost their lives due to destructive sex.......

Also I have no idea what color Asch's Gundam should be, I don't think I want it to be red.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5689 on: November 30, 2014, 07:47:20 AM
[So, can I write my post as if PBPB and Fxeni's sexcapade ended up passing through where Sakura left Sapph, with comments about severe disorganization, scorch marks, and some... Other things, and finding PBPB's shades? Or just have Sapph settle into work?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5690 on: November 30, 2014, 07:51:15 AM
(*lowers his head at the loss of plushies* I may be evil... But plushies are precious things!

As for Asch's Gundam, how about something similar to Dragon Gundam's scheme? Green/Yellow/White?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5691 on: November 30, 2014, 07:53:52 AM
(Let's see what PB thinks.

Also was I the only one who read the moment of silence disclaimer as Morgan Freeman?)

(*lowers his head at the loss of plushies* I may be evil... But plushies are precious things!

As for Asch's Gundam, how about something similar to Dragon Gundam's scheme? Green/Yellow/White?)
(Indeed Kit ain't  getting away with it.

And that might be an idea.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5692 on: November 30, 2014, 07:58:23 AM
(Heh, I just imagined Zeta, Sapph and Phi walking towards each other with PBPB's belongings, piecing together what happened. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5693 on: November 30, 2014, 08:04:21 AM
(Well Sakura has the panties now.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5694 on: November 30, 2014, 09:25:32 AM
[So, can I write my post as if PBPB and Fxeni's sexcapade ended up passing through where Sakura left Sapph, with comments about severe disorganization, scorch marks, and some... Other things, and finding PBPB's shades? Or just have Sapph settle into work?]

(It would have to be somewhere that was empty, with no one around at the time.)

(Let's see what PB thinks.

Also was I the only one who read the moment of silence disclaimer as Morgan Freeman?)
(Indeed Kit ain't  getting away with it.

And that might be an idea.)

(What I think about what? The color scheme?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5695 on: November 30, 2014, 09:27:32 AM
(I meant Sapph finding the Shades in the place he wanted to make his Beam Saber, which definitely would not have anyone around at the time.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5696 on: November 30, 2014, 09:31:08 AM
(Then yeah, that's doable! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5697 on: November 30, 2014, 09:32:20 AM
(Okay then.  Also what did you think about the plushiecide?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5698 on: November 30, 2014, 09:43:48 AM
(I have a feeling that's not going to go over too well!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5699 on: November 30, 2014, 09:46:01 AM
(Yeah Sakura will not let Kit get away with that.)