Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393754

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5625 on: November 12, 2014, 07:20:36 AM
(You mean she was either watching or......)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5626 on: November 12, 2014, 07:22:19 AM
(Orrrr their office wasn't the only place they did it! Again, teleportation spells!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5627 on: November 12, 2014, 07:23:49 AM
(Oh my god. XD   I can't wait until Sakura reports back to her.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5628 on: November 12, 2014, 07:35:00 AM
"That's what I would do if something happened to my Z-Saber." Sakura nodded.

"Z-Saber... That gives me an idea of what to do." Sapph said, grinning. "Is there a workshop here where I can work on mechanical things?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5629 on: November 12, 2014, 07:36:08 AM
(It allows you to stay on your feet longer. Extra endurance, extra energy, and all that. Keeps you from being as fatigued after hours of fighting, and thrusting, and so on! XD)

(So yeah, what I said before.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5630 on: November 12, 2014, 07:37:34 AM
"Yeah it's sort of close to the hanger too." Sakura nodded.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5631 on: November 12, 2014, 07:45:33 AM
"Okay then. I'll get my armor and... Probably need some help finding my way there..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5632 on: November 12, 2014, 07:49:32 AM
"I can show you the way." Sakura stated.

"I'll come too, I want to see what can be done for my Gundam." Asch said as he got up.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, I need to get my external hard drive and something to do with Narancia.  Watching things load can be so boring." Zeta remarked.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5633 on: November 12, 2014, 08:56:47 AM
Sapph nodded and went into the kitchen to get his armor, noticing Obsidian had figured out how to hop around on the counter. "Great..." In response, he tipped the possessed toaster onto his side.

"I WILL SMITE YOU FOR THIS, SAPPHIRE BASTARD-CHILD!"

"Yeah yeah, so you keep telling me." Sapph responded, putting his armor on and heading back out into the cafeteria. His digimon had already wandered off to adjust themselves with a computer.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5634 on: November 12, 2014, 09:33:28 AM
Taylor wandered over to the replicator to make another massive sandwich as she and HeatGabumon returned to the viewport to watch the world spin below them.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5635 on: November 12, 2014, 03:11:48 PM
Phi stretched, "I must admit, that was a very satisfying dinner."

"Indeed, it was!" Arche happily patted his stomach, "I'm pretty stuffed."

She clapped her hands together, "Okay, let's get back to work."

He groaned, "Come ooooon, Phi. That can wait. Why don't we just relax, walk around and take in the sights. I mean, we're in SPACE! A chance like this doesn't come around too often."

"........." Phi suddenly began to knock some peas back and forth on her plate with a fork, while avoiding eye contact with him.

He stared at her, "Wait, don't tell me... You've been to space before?"

"What do you think I've been doing during all those travels to alternate realities? I haven't just stayed on the boring old planet, all the time," She explained.

"And how was I supposed to know that?" Arche sighed, "Well, anyway, this is MY first time, at least. I wish to enjoy as much of it as I can."

"If you're doing this to avoid the lesson..."

"I'm doing this because space is [tornado fang]ing awesome!" He responded.

She crossed her arms, "No arguments there..."

"Phi, what you need is relaxation. Just calm down and enjoy yourself," He smirked, "Now it's time that I teach you a lesson! Relaxation 101 is in session."

Phi smiled, "Intervening my lesson with one of your own? That's pretty bold of you, Arche."

"Heh, well, no time like the present. Let's go," Arche and Phi walked out of the Mess Hall and wandered the halls.

(Are there any nice places for them to visit?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5636 on: November 17, 2014, 11:53:02 PM
Ariani was in the process of inspecting the GMs in the Hangar of the Nahel Fxegama. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye; Fxeni's Arwing being brought in. Something seemed off about it though...

"Hey guys... why can't we see into the cockpit?" Ariani asked the crew that was transporting it into the Hangar.

"Huh? I thought it was always this way," one of the crew said as he looked at the Arwing with a confused look on his face. Curious, Ariani walked over to the Arwing and opened the cockpit. Dense black smoke billowed out of the cockpit, a fire still raging inside.

"Oh jeez! Put it out, put it out!" Ariani said as her eyes widened. The crew swiftly complied, quickly getting fire extinguishers to contain the flames. She decided to contact Fxeni. "Come in Fxeni! We have a problem!"

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Fxeni asked over the comm.

"Your Arwing cockpit is on fire!" Ariani answered all flustered.

"What?!?!" Fxeni said in shock. Silence soon followed for a moment.

"Fxeni? Are you still there?" Ariani asked.

"Umm... yeah. Could you have the crew fix that?" Fxeni said with a sigh, his voice a bit low.

"Well sure... wouldn't you like to know how it happened though?" Ariani asked suspiciously.

"I uhh... I have an idea how it happened," Fxeni said meekly.

"You do?" Ariani asked, a bit surprised by this. "It was PBPB wasn't it?"

"Most likely. I've gotta go, time for a meeting about something. Thanks for getting the Arwing repaired!" Fxeni rushed through the conversation and cut the comm.

"Weird..." Ariani said as she shook her head. "Alright guys, time to fix this up. I just hope we can salvage it."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5637 on: November 17, 2014, 11:55:41 PM
(They did it in the Arwing?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5638 on: November 18, 2014, 12:02:07 AM
(That's what he implied, yes.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5639 on: November 18, 2014, 12:03:12 AM
(Wow......how the heck did no one notice that?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5640 on: November 18, 2014, 01:11:08 AM
Arche and Phi continued to roam the halls. The huge glass windows on the walls made for a marvelous view of outer space, and one by one, the stars glistened in the distance, almost as if it was greeting them. It was quiet. So quiet. One could get used to spending all of their time here.

"The stars are... beautiful," Phi said slowly, looking through the window.

"They really are. Though, you make it sound like this is your first time in space," Arche replied.

She smiled, "I've been to space on various occasions... and each time, I'm equally amazed. The experience feels new every time, you never quite get used to it," she placed her hand on the glass and gently placed her finger in the view of one of the stars, "It feels almost... enlightening."

Arche glanced over at Phi. Her eyes were full of wonder and admiration. He couldn't help but smile; it was nice to see her happy, rather than her usual mood.

Down the hallway, odd "ping" sounds could be heard, and curious, Arche turned his head to see where it was coming from, "I know I've heard this sound before..."

He lightly tapped Phi's shoulder, "Hey, you wanna check out some more rooms? See what activities they have?"

Phi took one last look at the ominous, silent galaxy before her, and walked away from the window, "Yeah, let's go."

They headed in the direction of where the sounds were coming from and looked inside the room. It looked like a bowling alley... but something was different; the alley was sealed inside a massive containment cube.

Phi noticed the sign above her: "Zero-G Bowling Alley"

She smirked, "Interesting."

"Zero Gravity, huh?" Arche whistled, "Well, it definitely makes sense, given where we are, but... how would zero gravity bowling work?"

"Only one way to find out, right?" Phi exclaimed. The two entered the room and shut the door behind them. When they did this, a loud suction sound emitted from the door, sealing the room tightly.

"That must be to seal us in tight, so the zero-g doesn't escape this room," Phi noted.

To the right of them was a rack was bowling shoes, though since they would be floating in zero-g, bowling designated shoes seemed useless. Phi approached the large containment room holding the bowling alley and opened the door.

As soon as they stepped inside, their feet immediately lifted from the ground, and the containment door shut behind them.

"Ahahaha, this is insane!" Arche cried, as he made flapping motions with his arms.

"I-Indeed, it is..." Phi said quietly, though her smile was as wide as could be.

He floated over to her and grinned, "Come on, Phi. 'Indeed'? Let it out! This is awesome and you want to yell it out!"

Phi watched as her pendant floated above her chest and slowly waved her arms through the air. She felt so free. Unhinged.

"This... this is..." Phi's eyes glistened.

"This is what?" Arche smiled.

She flipped through the air, "THIS IS INCREDIBLE! This is-" A red bra glided into her face.

"... Why is there a bra in here...?" Phi said bluntly.

Arche tilted his head, "What the hell?" He floated to the bra, "There's bite marks on it, too. Why is... forget it, I just figured it out. Suddenly, I'm not quite as pumped to bowl anymore..." He said dryly.

Phi pushed the bra away, "Let's just bowl."

( 8D)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:50:16 PM by Pumpkin Phi »

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5641 on: November 18, 2014, 01:13:45 AM
(.....bite marks?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5642 on: November 18, 2014, 01:16:21 AM
(Providing PBPB is able to teleport from one station to the next, this is basically saying that they teleported inside the bowling alley. If she can't teleport that far away, then I'll just edit that part out.

And the bite marks... you should be able to figure it out.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5643 on: November 18, 2014, 01:18:42 AM
(Awww... That was just cute... Until the bra. >0<)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5644 on: November 18, 2014, 01:19:13 AM
(I thought it was a leftover from some other sex crazed couple, and I would never thought Peeb's had a pink bra.  Though I'll have to see what PB thinks about this and if he allows it, I honestly don't know if Peebs can and would teleport to the Sex Station bowling alley like that.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5645 on: November 18, 2014, 01:22:10 AM
(Weren't they technically mind-controlled, though? I imagine they wouldn't be able to remember much from their sex-crazed escapade.

Fxeni only figured out what happened in the Arwing because he knows of PBPB's spells and that they likely teleported around the place.

But yeah, it's up to PB.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5646 on: November 18, 2014, 01:24:44 AM
(Yeah you got a point there, I'm just imagining how random it would be for them to show Sakura the bra, get weirded out, and then finding out that Peebs did that somehow. -u-')

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5647 on: November 18, 2014, 01:34:10 AM
[So... Who all's going to the hangar and workshop to work on mechanical things? And who's being waited on for that? >3>]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5648 on: November 18, 2014, 01:40:34 AM
(So far it's just my group and you, I'm working on that but feel free to start working on what you want.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5649 on: November 18, 2014, 03:10:58 AM
(PBPB wears black or red bras. Other than that, it's cool. Also, PBPB and Fxeni were not under mind control. All Kit's candle bomb did was get rid of all their inhibitions. For Peebs especially, that didn't just mean her bottled up attraction to him. It also meant her sorcery as well. The stat buffs she gave the two of them, along with the overuse of her magic, is why they can't fully remember all the details.

Kinda like a magical hangover XD)