Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393434

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5550 on: November 08, 2014, 08:05:49 AM
"What kind of information do I bribe him with?" Sakura questioned.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5551 on: November 08, 2014, 10:08:46 AM
"Maybe just letting him take a look at that book would get his attention. But, seeing how things have been going in the world, he might just help out if you ask." Sapph said, nodding. "The trouble is finding where he went..."

[Hint:: He'll show up after the space battle.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5552 on: November 08, 2014, 10:10:02 AM
Fxeni looked around the Hangar of the Nahel Fxegama. There were multiple GMs lined up inside.

"GMs huh... well, until we can get some of our more advanced mechs in here these will have to do," Fxeni said as he examined the closest one to him.

"Why were GMs made and not some other mass produced model?" Ariani asked, walking up to Fxeni.

"If I had to guess, these are the easiest to make. I'd wager they use less materials than the other types too. Better than nothing at any rate," Fxeni said as he walked back towards the exit of the Hangar.

"Do you think we should get your Arwing loaded on here as well?" Ariani asked.

"I don't see why not. I'll ask ADA to have it transported here once we're back in the station," Fxeni said as they started to walk into the hallway.

"Why not ask her now? Isn't she a part of the ship?" Ariani asked curiously. Fxeni hesitated and looked over at Ariani, who looked confused by his reluctance to say anything.

"No, she isn't. This ship has no advanced AI, in an effort to minimize attempts to seize control through untoward means," Fxeni replied calmly.

"There's more to it than that, isn't there?" Ariani said, attempting to get a straight answer out of him. Fxeni sighed.

"We'll discuss this some other time, Ariani," Fxeni said as he evaded the question.

"... Fine..." Ariani replied glumly, deciding that now was perhaps not the best time to push this line of questioning.

Once the tour of the Nahel Fxegama was finished, the crew dispersed through the ship to familiarize themselves with their new quarters and work areas. Fxeni opted to head back into the ISS.

"Hey ADA, can you have my Arwing transported onto the Nahel Fxegama for me?" Fxeni asked the AI.

"Affirmative," ADA responded.

I wonder if Peebs has cooled off... Maybe I should go check on her, Fxeni thought to himself as he finished removing his Normal Suit. He headed off towards the Main Ops.

(I wonder what he'll stumble upon 8D)

(I'll try to get to this sometime soon!  :V)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5553 on: November 08, 2014, 06:46:58 PM
"Maybe just letting him take a look at that book would get his attention. But, seeing how things have been going in the world, he might just help out if you ask." Sapph said, nodding. "The trouble is finding where he went..."
"I see what I can do, I just hope he doesn't disappear.   It would be sad to just disappear like that, it sounds lonely." Sakura mused.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5554 on: November 09, 2014, 02:32:14 PM
I mean, it's not my fault that robe fell off of Kit... Fxeni thought to himself on the turbo lift. Either way, I hope she has rationally explained everything to Peebs. I'd hate for our relationship to be compromised. Our working relationship, I mean. Sheesh, even during wartime this [parasitic bomb] never gets any easier!

As the Turbo Lift doors opened to Main Ops, Fxeni heard a crash coming from PBPB's office. As he leaped over several consoles, he arrived at the door only to suddenly see someone slam hard against the glass door.

"ADA override door lock. Authorization Fxeni, code 73327!" he shouted out.

As the door suddenly opened, PBPB and Kit fell out of her office, completely naked. Fxeni gawked at Kit & PBPB on top of each other for a few seconds, as PBPB looked up and saw Fxeni was in the room standing over them!

"AHHHH!!!" she yelled out when suddenly she inadvertently activated the Intruder Alert alarm.

"SORRY!!" he yelled as he started backing away, slightly shielding his eyes. "SORRY SORRY SOR..."

Before he could finish his 4th apology, he was suddenly hit by three stun blasts from the overhead turrets in Main Ops. As he fell back, he banged his head into one of the consoles and was knocked out cold.

"....Ohhhh no!" PBPB said as she saw his unconscious body lying on the ground, realizing what she had done.

"Man, you two are worse than I thought!" Kit said as she smiled.

Moments later, in sickbay...

"Not one word..." PBPB said as she stared at Emma.

"Three hours and 23 minutes." Emma stated. "According to the station's chronometer, that's a new record."

"NOT. ONE. WORD. Those were SEVERAL words!" PBPB dryly responded.

"Perhaps I should just prep for surgery whenever he comes back on board?" Emma sarcastically remarked. "Albeit this time I'm only treating him for a minor blow to the head, which seems to be all the rage among this station's inhabitants."

"PB programmed her, didn't he?" Kit asked PBPB

"Yes. I owe him a swift dick kick or five for it! "PBPB replied.

"In addition to his head, it seems he was stunned as well?" Emma asked the two of them.

"Yes. Stunned would definitely be the appropriate word...." Kit said with a smile while PBPB just lowered her head.

(Feel free to wake up, Fxeni! XD Also points to whomever knows why that specific number is his access code! )

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5555 on: November 09, 2014, 05:41:14 PM
"Ugh my head..." Fxeni said as he sat up slowly and looked around the room. Everything looked very familiar, particularly when he laid eyes on Emma. "Sickbay, huh?"

"Welcome back! We should give you a frequent sickbay card, considering how often you come here," Emma said.

"Very funny Emma," Fxeni said dryly as he turned to stand up, seeing Kit and PBPB standing there. "AHH!"

"Sorry about that Fxeni! I was just helping her cool off when you came in and startled her," Kit said with a sly smile.

"Yeah, what the hell were you doing unlocking the office door?!" PBPB said as she stepped forward.

"If I had known I wouldn't have opened the door! I just thought there was trouble, what with all the crashing and slamming..." Fxeni said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's because Peebs here likes it rough!" Kit chimed in.

"KIT!" PBPB exclaimed.

"I uhh... I gathered that," Fxeni said as he leaned against the bed.

"Did you want to join in?" Kit asked with a big wide grin on her face. PBPB and Fxeni both looked over at Kit with wide eyes.

"I appreciate the offer, but umm... uhh..." Fxeni stammered.

"This is all very riveting, but don't you three have better things to do than stand around talking in sickbay?" Emma interrupted before Fxeni could finish.

"Lets discuss things in the Main Ops, away from sarcastic holograms," PBPB said as she turned towards the door.

"Or your office!" Kit exclaimed. PBPB glared at Kit as they walked out of sickbay.

"Thanks for the checkup Emma," Fxeni said as he started to walk after them.

"I'll be seeing you shortly," Emma said dryly as she disappeared. With a sigh, Fxeni left the room to catch up to the other two.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5556 on: November 10, 2014, 11:54:36 PM
There was an awkward silence as PBPB, Kit, and Fxeni rode the turbo lift up to Main Ops. Kit could sense that Fxeni & PBPB were clearly avoided discussing what happened.

"Soooo, Emma Watson is your doctor?!" Kit asked.

PBPB and Fxeni, both relieved at the break from the tension, start talking at the exact same time.

"Yeah, PB made hologram to look like her..." PBPB said.
"...inspired by the EMH from Star Trek: Voyager..." Fxeni said.
"...don't know why he made her such a..." PBPB said.
"...she does good work, although her attitude..." Fxeni said.
"...and now she's constantly monitoring our vitals because..." PBPB said.
"...I mean, I'm not trying to get injured all the time..." Fxeni said.
"Emma....AMIRIGHT?" PBPB and Fxeni said at the exact same time.

The two of them awkwardly stared at each other for a moment, before the turbo lift stopped and the doors opened to Main Ops. Kit smiled and shook her head as they got off.

I should just use my powers on them for their own sake. Kit thought to herself. Buuuut this is WAY more amusing!

"Okay. Status updates. Here's what I've got." PBPB stated as she pulled up some schematics on the big screen in her office. "The Eye is back to full operational capacity, so the ISS has some bad-ass offensive capabilities now. Your new crew brought over the parts I requested. The drones have begun working on our new Shield Generator. It'll take some time, as they are split up between your ship and my new Gundam. Also, Sakura is back in action and she'll be debriefing us soon on the situation over at the SexStation."

"That's good to hear!" Fxeni responded while he caught a glimpse of what looked like claw marks on the desk and back wall of her office.

PBPB noticed his eyes widening as she saw the marks on the table. "SO!! Your report, Fxeni?" she said while blushing and looking down.

(All yours XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5557 on: November 11, 2014, 12:20:27 AM
(They are so adorable. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5558 on: November 11, 2014, 12:36:36 AM
(It's a lot of fun to write!  8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5559 on: November 11, 2014, 12:38:37 AM
(Admittedly I loved writing about how Sakura was shocked about how Asch got 'molested' for the awkwardness of it. -u-')

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5560 on: November 11, 2014, 12:39:10 AM
"Oh umm... the Nahel Fxegama's construction is almost complete. The crew is up to speed, and it should be ready to launch soon," Fxeni said as he looked back at PBPB. He leaned against the wall near the door, but felt that it was uneven. His eyes widened for a moment, but afterwards he did his best to keep a straight face.

"That's good! Douchey McFlapHair could attack at any time. Do you think your crew will be ready when the time comes?" PBPB asks, deciding to ignore Fxeni's reaction to the markings on the wall behind him.

"Yeah, I'd say so," Fxeni replied confidently. "My only concern is whether the pilots will be safe in GMs."

"Is that girl... what's her face? The one who came up with you and Kit? Is she a pilot?" PBPB says with a tinge of aggressiveness in her voice.

"Ohh uhh... no, she's the chief mechanic," Fxeni said with a tinge of concern in his voice.

"Dammit!" PBPB's voice comes out over the intercom, mirroring her thoughts. She looks up in shock at the speaker, then over to Fxeni. He gave her a slight glare.

"You don't have to like my crew, Peebs, but please don't wish harm to them," Fxeni says with a sigh, keeping as cool as he could.

"Stop calling me that! And I don't know what you're talking about!" PBPB replies angrily.

"Oh don't give me that! I just heard what you thought!" Fxeni snaps back, pointing at the speaker in the corner of the room.

"Well maybe if you didn't have sexy Arwing flights behind my back!" PBPB replied.

"Sexy- Oh come on! That was all Kit, Ariani had nothing to do with it!" Fxeni said.

"I bet she wanted to join in!" PBPB said, pointing over to Kit. "No one could resist that forever!"

"She was helping me navigate actually, since I'll have you know that piloting an Arwing while getting a lapdance isn't exactly easy," Fxeni said as he glared over at Kit. She grins slyly as he looks at her.

"Oh, a likely story! You're just protecting her!" PBPB replied.

"Says the one who left sexy markings all over her office! I mean, look at this place! How did you even DO this?!" Fxeni said as he sidestepped and pointed at the wall where he was leaning. The marking was extremely deep.

"I'll mark your face!" PBPB replied aggressively. Before things got any more intense, Kit decided to step in.

"Alright you two, take it easy! I know just the thing for you!" she says with a grin.

"Oh no..." PBPB and Fxeni both said before Kit started chanting.

(Right, your turn! :V)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5561 on: November 11, 2014, 12:41:39 AM
(Oh [parasitic bomb]! XD)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5562 on: November 11, 2014, 01:06:08 AM
(Oh boy... :V)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5563 on: November 11, 2014, 02:07:38 AM
Kit began chanting as Fxeni & PBPB looked at each other, knowing what she had the power to do.

"Look Fxeni. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said about her. It's just that..." PBPB said somewhat nervously, as if waiting for it to happen.

"No no, it's alright." Fxeni interrupted. "This hasn't been easy for either of us and I..."

Before they could finish their thoughts, Kit finished her chant and created a candle on the desk.

"ReLAX you two. It's just a scented candle." Kit said with a smile on her face. "Did you really think I was going to use my powers to get you over this hurdle you two seem to have? Oooooh, or were you both just hoping I did?"

PBPB and Fxeni just looked at her, slightly embarrassed, not saying a word.

"Hahaha. You two are adorable, you know that?" Kit said after chuckling. "Look, why don't you two just focus on work right now? I'm gonna go search the wardrobe room for a proper Miltary outfit that will suit my needs."

Kit lit the candle before turning around to walk out of the office. "Have fun you two!" she turned back and said while winking, before walking out of their office and heading for the turbo lift.

"Heh, this is starting to get awkward, isn't it?" Fxeni chuckled a bit.

"Yeah. I mean, look at us. It's getting ridiculous." PBPB stated. "Probably just all the frustration due to the [tornado fang]ing war and [parasitic bomb]. I didn't mean to get jealous over Kit or...Ariani is her name, right?"

"Yeah." Fxeni replied. "And I hear ya. Things get tense during times of stress. I know you didn't mean anything by it!"

"Right!" PBPB stated. "Let's just put it behind us."

"So, a new Gundam huh?" Fxeni asked. "Didn't know you were into that!"

"Well I figured I needed an upgrade!" PBPB answered while pulling up the schematics for it. "ADA helped me design it, based on all of PB's data regarding Gundams. We based my model off of the 00 Qan[T] and man that candle smells great. Seems to be working!"

"Agreed. Kit sure knows her candles" Fxeni commented after taking a sniff. "And the Quanta makes sense, considering your link with ADA now..."

As the two of them continued talking, Kit saw the turbo lift arrive. As she got in, she looked back at the two of them talking in the office. "Three....two....one....." she counted down as she saw the candle explode. The turbo lift doors began to close and she saw the two of them embrace each other passionately.

Heh, consider that 'SCENTED INHIBITION RELEASE BOMB' thanks for freeing me from the Yamato! Kit thought to herself.

(Mwahahahaha  8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5564 on: November 11, 2014, 02:10:58 AM
(Dammit Kit! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5565 on: November 11, 2014, 02:11:21 AM
(I hope it doesn't go too far, considering Sakura's past and the fact I just learned about Incubus if Sakura learns this she will be mighty pissed. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5566 on: November 11, 2014, 02:22:13 AM
(Nice knowing you. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5567 on: November 11, 2014, 02:40:47 AM
[Hmm... What to do next... Finish with the eating and chatting and start with the preparations and resting?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5568 on: November 11, 2014, 02:58:42 AM

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5569 on: November 11, 2014, 03:02:15 AM

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5570 on: November 11, 2014, 04:08:28 AM
(Haha, watch them wind up back at Sickbay  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5571 on: November 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM
(What for? XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5572 on: November 11, 2014, 04:16:16 AM
(So rough. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5573 on: November 11, 2014, 04:19:05 AM
(I'm imagining lots of making out, and I mean lots of it. XD)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5574 on: November 11, 2014, 11:42:48 AM
(Haha, watch them wind up back at Sickbay  8D)
(That's definitely going to happen, with all the jokes we've been making about it :P)