Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394219

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5525 on: November 08, 2014, 02:56:41 AM
"I don't even know the point you're trying to make anymore. You just summarized exactly what Sakura was saying..." Arche sighed.

"Taylor....weren't you paying any attention to what they were saying in St. Acidburg?" Asch facepalmed "They said that we killed people, shot them down even though there was no proof, and believed in Wily's lies.  I don't think what they think is much less important than what we think, especially since I was accused of being PB and molested by girls trying to take off my 'wig' or taking my clothes off to see if I had a dick or not while Devia almost got hit in the head with a brick."

"Molested?!" Sakura shouted in shock.

"It's....a long story." Asch groaned.

(Okay, this post... I had to give a like to this post. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5526 on: November 08, 2014, 02:58:49 AM
"And positive thoughts about ourselves are certainly not going to change the peoples minds." Sakura sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5527 on: November 08, 2014, 03:10:52 AM
"Honestly I don't even know where I was going with this anymore either..." Taylor admitted. "I think it's time for a change of subject!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5528 on: November 08, 2014, 03:15:08 AM
"Agreed." Asch nodded as he stared at the book on the table "So what is that book anyway, your father's journal, a novel?"

"I have no idea." Sakura shook her head.

"What do you mean?" Asch questioned.

"She can't read it."  Borock-bot stated.

"Can't read it?" Asch said as he picked up the book "How can you not-what the hell is this?"

Asch tried reading the book but the entire book was filled with what looks like alien language.

"Now you know why I have no idea what it is." Sakura sighed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5529 on: November 08, 2014, 04:02:53 AM
"And just when we thought we were at the bottom of this, another layer has presented itself. Somehow I'm not even surprised," Taylor said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5530 on: November 08, 2014, 04:21:39 AM
"No kidding...." Asch said almost looking like he was going cross eyed and turning the book at different angles to see if something would become clear even though he knew it wouldn't.

"You know Saki, I think I might have an idea."  Zeta said suddenly.

"What's your idea?" Sakura asked her.

"Why don't you take that book to Mr. Drunkgun, he might be able to find something out about it." Zeta suggested.

"Mr. Wildgun, the drunk prophet archeologist?" Sakura questioned.

"Yeah, he's been to tons of places finding stuff, maybe he can shed some light on this." Zeta nodded.

"Maybe....and we know he's alive even though he lives in St. Acidburg, I suppose I could go there when I have some spare time." Sakura mused.

"Yeah, I can give you the address later, just make sure you bring a bottle of Whiskey." Zeta recommended.

"Why Whiskey?" Sakura asked.

"It's his favorite drink of course." Zeta smiled.

"Okay...." Sakura said a bit weirded out.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5531 on: November 08, 2014, 04:50:46 AM
"I already know that if you manage to get that translated it's gonna reveal another mystery," Taylor stated in a rather matter-of-fact fashion. "Just watch, it's totally going to," she added confidently.

(It just says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" over and over again :P)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5532 on: November 08, 2014, 04:58:34 AM
Fxeni looked around the Hangar of the Nahel Fxegama. There were multiple GMs lined up inside.

"GMs huh... well, until we can get some of our more advanced mechs in here these will have to do," Fxeni said as he examined the closest one to him.

"Why were GMs made and not some other mass produced model?" Ariani asked, walking up to Fxeni.

"If I had to guess, these are the easiest to make. I'd wager they use less materials than the other types too. Better than nothing at any rate," Fxeni said as he walked back towards the exit of the Hangar.

"Do you think we should get your Arwing loaded on here as well?" Ariani asked.

"I don't see why not. I'll ask ADA to have it transported here once we're back in the station," Fxeni said as they started to walk into the hallway.

"Why not ask her now? Isn't she a part of the ship?" Ariani asked curiously. Fxeni hesitated and looked over at Ariani, who looked confused by his reluctance to say anything.

"No, she isn't. This ship has no advanced AI, in an effort to minimize attempts to seize control through untoward means," Fxeni replied calmly.

"There's more to it than that, isn't there?" Ariani said, attempting to get a straight answer out of him. Fxeni sighed.

"We'll discuss this some other time, Ariani," Fxeni said as he evaded the question.

"... Fine..." Ariani replied glumly, deciding that now was perhaps not the best time to push this line of questioning.

Once the tour of the Nahel Fxegama was finished, the crew dispersed through the ship to familiarize themselves with their new quarters and work areas. Fxeni opted to head back into the ISS.

"Hey ADA, can you have my Arwing transported onto the Nahel Fxegama for me?" Fxeni asked the AI.

"Affirmative," ADA responded.

I wonder if Peebs has cooled off... Maybe I should go check on her, Fxeni thought to himself as he finished removing his Normal Suit. He headed off towards the Main Ops.

(I wonder what he'll stumble upon 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5533 on: November 08, 2014, 05:05:56 AM
(Hot sexy frustration frisking! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5534 on: November 08, 2014, 05:11:33 AM
"I already know that if you manage to get that translated it's gonna reveal another mystery," Taylor stated in a rather matter-of-fact fashion. "Just watch, it's totally going to," she added confidently.

(Well at least it's not an alien version of an erotic novel. 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5535 on: November 08, 2014, 05:14:31 AM

"The more we know, the better chance we have in finding the truth. Even if that information is something that's shrouded in mystery, it's a lead, nonetheless," Phi stated and opened a can of beer.

"Are you even old enough to drink?" Arche asked.

"Nope," She shook her head, "And I hate beer. But sometimes you have to make do with what you have."

"There's soda on the other side of the table, though," He pointed out.

"I'm not particularly fond of soda, either. Don't you remember?"

Arche nodded, "Hmm, now that you mention it, I do remember a little of that."

"Well, bottoms up," Phi said and chugged it down.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5536 on: November 08, 2014, 05:19:53 AM
"Are you sure that's a good idea, I mean PB has told me some weird stories of when happen when people get drunk." Sakura stated. "Some.....I rather not repeat."

"Oh yeah I forgot PB doesn't drink." Asch recalled.

"Yeah he says that he doesn't want to risk it considering how low his inhibitions already are." Sakura laughed nervously.

"I can buy that." Asch nodded.

"Well besides those visions that Drunkgun gets when he's drunk, he also tells these weird yet entertaining stories." Zeta mused.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5537 on: November 08, 2014, 05:52:02 AM
"Oh I never said it wouldn't be worth it, just that another mystery lies within that book. Maybe more than one, who knows?" Taylor mused. "Also why drink beer when you can probably replicate whatever you do like drinking?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5538 on: November 08, 2014, 06:38:24 AM
"What would be interesting is if that book had a history of another world in it." Sapph said, suddenly getting a look on his face as if he had remembered something long forgotten about. "By the way, has anyone seen a shadow being running around since the start of this war? His preferred form is about 3 feet tall, with long arms, 3 clawed fingers, two toes, bright red eyes, and a mass of spiky fuchsia hair that's easily twice his size."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5539 on: November 08, 2014, 06:42:26 AM
".....I don't think I've seen anything like that." Sakura said confused by the sudden question.

"I certainly haven't." Borock-bot shook his head.

"Nope, didn't see anything like that in the east." Zeta replaied curious of what Sapph was talking about.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5540 on: November 08, 2014, 07:10:50 AM
"The reason I asked is because he, like Obsidian, somehow followed me here from my home planet. Though, I should probably explain who and what he is in case you guys do run into him." Sapph started, sighing. "While I don't remember his real name, he goes by the aliases of 'Roku' and 'Black Six'. He is a chronicler, a fragment of my planet's God of Knowledge, and he had bound himself to my armor as a means of chronicling the exploits of the previous Sapphire Knights."

Sapph's digimon sat quietly and listened.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5541 on: November 08, 2014, 07:12:49 AM
"So why do you want to find this chronicler?" Asch asked.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5542 on: November 08, 2014, 07:13:47 AM
"Ah yes, the food replicator. I don't really feel like getting up right now; not when I've already gotten so comfortable," Phi exclaimed.

"You can't be serious..." Arche sighed.

"Arche, be a dear and get me a drink," she smirked and shoo'd her hands toward the kitchen.

"No."

"And there you have it," Phi calmly continued to drink the beer.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5543 on: November 08, 2014, 07:19:15 AM
"Because he vanished shortly before the attack that destroyed my colosseum and old armor, and I suspect he's been drifting around and gathering information on the happenings of RPM, the war, and maybe even quite a bit of history." Sapph explained, nodding. "He might even be able to read that book of yours, if he learned the right things... Assuming he hasn't faded away."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5544 on: November 08, 2014, 07:20:12 AM
"Well at least you tried," Taylor chuckled in response to Phi and Arche. "And why does everyone have people following them from their worlds? Blue has White Beard and his minions, Sapph has Obsidian and this Roku jerk... Next thing you know there'll be an army of evil Digimon attacking just because why not?"

(Wasn't sure if we were aware that Fxeni's foes were from that other dimension or whatever so I didn't mention it)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5545 on: November 08, 2014, 07:21:44 AM
"Hmm I see....well I guess I can keep an eye out for him." Sakura nodded.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5546 on: November 08, 2014, 07:25:54 AM
"Well, Roku's not evil, he's supposed to be neutral. However..." Sapph trailed off a moment. "He's helped me out often enough that the knowledge god effectively fired him and turned him into his own entity. Which is why he followed me here by temporarily binding himself to my old armor, and why I'm concerned he may have faded away."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5547 on: November 08, 2014, 07:31:02 AM
"Either way everyone has people following them here from where they came from," Taylor stated somewhat defensively.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5548 on: November 08, 2014, 07:34:02 AM
"So what is the Roku person like?" Sakura asked "Does he have a preferred place he would stay?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5549 on: November 08, 2014, 07:48:27 AM
"Well, it's kinda hard to describe what he's like as a person, since he'd just be sitting and watching from my shadow." Sapph said, tapping his chin. "Though, I suppose he's got morals, as, while he happily takes bribes of new information, he won't help with evil tasks. As for where he could be... Your guess is as good as mine right now..."

My thread of Random Crap