Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5475 on: November 06, 2014, 07:21:13 PM
(No it shouldn't.)

"Whoa...." Sakura blurted out.

"Sakura are you okay?" Asch said as he came up to her.

"Yeah....Yeah I'm fine." Sakura sighed.

"That's good." Asch said as he hugged her.

"What, what the hell just happened?" Zeta asked Borock-bot.

"I...I don't want to know." Borock-bot groaned as Narancia decided to grab a blueberry muffin with his tail and started to nibble on it.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5476 on: November 06, 2014, 07:28:25 PM
"Does stuff like that happen a lot here?" Arche asked blankly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5477 on: November 06, 2014, 07:31:20 PM
"Well I have heard tales of PB getting beaten up for various reasons." Borock-bot recalled as Narancia continued to eat the muffin.

(I wish we could have continued with why Sakura was pissed at PB, I would have revealed Sakura's 'secret' if we did.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5478 on: November 06, 2014, 07:31:53 PM
Back on the station as Shadow Star was activated and infused with dark elemental energy Blue felt her vision blur and her equilibrium go slightly off causing her to nearly topple over if not for Aqua Star who grabs her shoulder.

-"Woah babe, steady."

Blue shook her her head her vision still a little blurry if someone had smacked her in the head. -"Ugh..huh? What happened?"

-"You tell me you got all wobbly as that guy took a nose dive into her chest!" Aqua Star finally let Blue's shoulder go seeing she had recovered. "I know this place is exciting but you need to hold it together!"

-"Not...ugh funny." Blue mumbled.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5479 on: November 06, 2014, 07:35:22 PM
"Whoa Super Blue are you okay?" Zeta said as Narancia brought a muffin over to Blue hoping it would make her feel better.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5480 on: November 06, 2014, 07:47:29 PM
"Well I have heard tales of PB getting beaten up for various reasons." Borock-bot recalled as Narancia continued to eat the muffin.

(I wish we could have continued with why Sakura was pissed at PB, I would have revealed Sakura's 'secret' if we did.)

"Ah yes, he was a womanizer, wasn't he?" Arche tapped a finger against his chin, recalling some stories he himself has heard about him.

Phi snagged another bread roll, "That sounds like him alright," she said, remembering how he was from alternate realities. She noticed that something was weighing on Sakura's mind, by the look on her face.

It didn't take too long to figure out that it was about PB, judging from the earlier conversation, "You know, Sakura... despite what PB has done, I have to wonder why you're this pissed off at him. He's a pretty solid guy."

Back on the station as Shadow Star was activated and infused with dark elemental energy Blue felt her vision blur and her equilibrium go slightly off causing her to nearly topple over if not for Aqua Star who grabs her shoulder.

-"Woah babe, steady."

Blue shook her her head her vision still a little blurry if someone had smacked her in the head. -"Ugh..huh? What happened?"

-"You tell me you got all wobbly as that guy took a nose dive into her chest!" Aqua Star finally let Blue's shoulder go seeing she had recovered. "I know this place is exciting but you need to hold it together!"

-"Not...ugh funny." Blue mumbled.

"What in the world just happened?" Arche noticed Blue nearly faint.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5481 on: November 06, 2014, 08:01:33 PM
"I already said my reasons." Sakura shrugged.

(You have to question her about why her father died, and then question that even deeper.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5482 on: November 06, 2014, 08:31:29 PM
-"T-thanks, yeah I think I'm okay now, just felt my energy drop for a moment there." Blue clenches her fist as if testing that she's okay still. "At least that only happened once before."

-Aqua Star crosses his arms "Wait this happened before?"

-"Yeah back when White Beard tried to siphon energy from the Omni-Gem,during that Shadow Star mess I doubt it's the same reason this time...right?" Blue picks up the muffin and takes a bite.

-"I suppose so.." Aqua Star glances at the others not looking convinced.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5483 on: November 06, 2014, 08:34:05 PM
"But doesn't that Pirate guy have that Omni-Gem thingy with him right now?" Zeta questioned her as Narancia tilted his head.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5484 on: November 06, 2014, 08:54:14 PM
(No it shouldn't.)

(I see... although I've thinking about Kathy's FRESCA shifting between black and pink, just to give that tsundere effect.)

Kathy loosens her grip, dropping Karring flat on his backside; before getting up, as his face's color went back to normal with the exception of his one eye remaining black from Sakura's punch earlier.

Kathy - "You know, I kinda wonder why Master Toshi never teached you how to behave, in front of women."

Karring - "What I like to know is; why women are being so brutal towards me late... MMPH!?" as he felt Kathy shove a muffin down his mouth.

Kathy - "Not another word." Goddamnit mother, why do I always fall in love with the bad guys. she thought to herself, before sitting down at the table helping herself to some muffins, just to relieve her stress.

(I'll stop it here for tonight. Feel free to take over anytime.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5485 on: November 06, 2014, 08:55:45 PM
(I don't think Fresca is a straight emotion reader, just characteristics.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5486 on: November 06, 2014, 08:57:14 PM
"Yeah no idea where though. Why do you ask?" Blue tilts her head.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5487 on: November 06, 2014, 08:58:43 PM
"So wouldn't it stand to reason that he's possibly siphoning energy from the Omni Gem right now since it's in his possession?" Borock-bot pointed out.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5488 on: November 06, 2014, 09:05:47 PM
"Yeah but I still don't get why it would effect me, I mean yeah the same people who made me made that but still." Blue shrugs obviously not having the answers.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5489 on: November 06, 2014, 09:06:55 PM
"Well that is troublesome." Borock-bot crossed his arms.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5490 on: November 06, 2014, 09:10:01 PM
"We'll it's passed now I'm okay, lets worry about the Omni-Gem when we find it." Blue smiles to reassure the others.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5491 on: November 06, 2014, 09:12:34 PM
"Yeah no point worrying about it now, we'll deal with it when we deal with it." Zeta shrugged.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5492 on: November 06, 2014, 09:19:05 PM
(I don't think Fresca is a straight emotion reader, just characteristics.)

(Right, my bad on that one. -u-'
To be honest, I thought that was what it was in the first place. I'll just edit the FRESCA bit out.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5493 on: November 06, 2014, 10:23:42 PM
"Anyways, aside from that... Just out of curiosity, was there some reason your father died? Terminal illness, fell down a flight of stairs, got sucked out of the airlock into space?" Taylor asked Sakura idly as she gathered another massive plate of food.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5494 on: November 06, 2014, 10:40:47 PM
"And people say I'm rude..." Phi said in response to Taylor asking very personal questions, out in the open, and making a joke of it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5495 on: November 06, 2014, 11:15:00 PM
".....He was murdered." Sakura said bluntly as Borock-bot stared at Taylor wondering how her brain works.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5496 on: November 06, 2014, 11:17:09 PM
"Oh. Well then, not quite the answer I was expecting..." Taylor said, shocked at the response. "But see, now I'm wondering how it happened... I mean the examples I gave would just be that, but murder... There's always far more to the story in that case than any other way... I mean you don't have to explain if you don't want to..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5497 on: November 06, 2014, 11:44:54 PM
Borock-bot looked at Taylor even harder wondering how the other ones, besides Terminal Illness was 'an expected answer'.

"Well according to my Lucario foster parents....according to my father's words actually, there was a man who was in love with my mother, but was jealous of the fact that my mother was in love with my father and not him.  They both had a baby, me, but my mother apparently had some complications....and passed away giving birth to me.   That man thought that because I was my father's child he blamed my father and me for her death and tried to kill us, but my father fought to the bitter end and killed him. 

However he suffered mortal wounds, and with the last of his strength he took me to the Lost Woods and found Fenri's, my Lucario foster brother, mom.  He explained what happened and asked her to protect me.  She agreed and he passed away with a smile on his face.  The event was also recorded on a Time Flower in the Lost Woods so I saw the suffering on his face and wounds on him when I was older.....it was really horrible seeing that."  Sakura explained with a miserable tone.

(Now notice that Sakura here is saying that the man was only jealous, while with Peebs she called him a hateful jealous douchebag.  And also the fact that the father decided to go to the Woods of all places.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5498 on: November 07, 2014, 12:38:53 AM
"Ah, so a love triangle where all corners met their end... That's rather tragic. And for it to all end in the Lost Woods... A cryptic place befitting a cryptic past, though at least you were able to find some truth in all that," Taylor replied. "Though I wonder, did you find the truth of who 'that man' was?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5499 on: November 07, 2014, 12:41:18 AM
"Not really." Sakura shrugged.  She never really got his name, but she wasn't telling the whole story either.

(The identity of the man is not important, it's another why.  Jealousy wasn't the only reason he was killed.)