Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394626

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5450 on: November 05, 2014, 09:45:29 PM
"Maybe, I admit I'm a bit too angry, but I really can't help it too much." Sakura sighed as she chomped on a croquet.

Zeta stayed silent, though she understood how PB felt to an extent she could understand why Sakura was hurt, especially since she knew the reason why she was really pissed as she looked at the mementos of Sakura's father on the table, she rarely brought those out.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5451 on: November 06, 2014, 03:53:34 AM
As they sat down at the table, Phi grabbed a bread roll and slabbed butter on it... a rather concerning amount of butter.

"Um, don't you think that's a little too much?" Arche said.

Phi shrugged, "What can I say? I like butter. Besides, it's not killing me," she smiled and took a bite of the bread roll. Afterwards, she scooped some of the tuna noodles onto her plate.

"If you say so," Arche grabbed a plate and served himself some spaghetti, "Well, she certainly has the same eating habits..." He spoke quietly to himself.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5452 on: November 06, 2014, 03:57:33 AM
(There was no lasanga, Borock-bot made Spaghetti unless some lasanga appeared out of nowhere like the Adamantite Coconut.

I also have to keep reminding myself that Sakura's Dad's Journal and Locket are still on the table.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5453 on: November 06, 2014, 04:00:59 AM
(Oh, I thought we could post any food items we wanted, in addition to the ones you guys made. I'll edit my post.

Also, is there no meat here? Because that would be utter blasphemy.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5454 on: November 06, 2014, 04:02:41 AM
(Only the meat sauce really, but I guess you can add any food you want.  It does seem a bit too little now that everyone is here with Kathy and Karring on the way.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5455 on: November 06, 2014, 05:42:20 AM
*Back onboard the Dark Star III*

The capsule begins to glow, the computer beeping to signal the final stages of construction had finished. White Beard snaps awake having dozed off during the hour long process as well as waiting for boforte to make it up to the lab.

"Snrk...H-Huh!" White Beard barely kept his balance as his chair leaned back. Glancing at the screen his slightly tired/annoyed expression turns to excitement. 

"ARRR Finally!" White Beard types in the final command and moves in front of the capsule as the door slides open light flooding the normally dark room. His expression of excitement grows as his new creation steps from the capsule.

White Beard: "Good morning---Shadow Star!" Shadow Star II's eyes glow as if reacting to the name white beard begins to laugh maniacally as all sorts of evil schemes pop into his mind.

((Shadow Star II, has a bulkier design than the original who was only slight taller than Blue during Adventure 2. His size is more on par with Guts Man, other wise his details are about the same, he has two large gems on his gauntlets that will be important in future fights. Not sure when I'll have this guy be an issue, but might as well set things up for later!))

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5456 on: November 06, 2014, 06:20:08 AM
(Oh, I thought we could post any food items we wanted, in addition to the ones you guys made. I'll edit my post.

Also, is there no meat here? Because that would be utter blasphemy.)

(For the record, while fully equipped with a kitchen, SexStation 2069 has food replicators! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5457 on: November 06, 2014, 06:36:27 AM
(I keep forgetting about that, and there better be muffin buttons for redundancy! 

But seriously I wish I knew about all the facilities and why there's a Sex Forest, I still think Pancakes and/or Adam and Eve roleplaying.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5458 on: November 06, 2014, 03:58:20 PM
Kathy, feeling a nervous sensation take over; as she, along with a happy-go-lucky looking Karring nearing the kitchen.

Kathy - Okay, here goes nothing.

She enters the kitchen, seeing how full it already is. It only took a moment for the crowd's attention to be diverted towards the new faces entering the kitchen.

Kathy - "Wow, have we missed dinner already?"

(I think I need a response, before I go any further.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5459 on: November 06, 2014, 04:12:47 PM
"Nah you're just in time." Asch smiled.

"Aschy who are these people?" Zeta asked him.

"The female is Kathy, I don't know who the male is though." Borock-bot said after somehow returning with smaller silverware and a bowl for Narancia so he would be less likely to make a mess.

"The male is Karring, the dude is kind of powerful too." Asch said as he looked over to Sakura who was looking at Karring with wide eyes ".....Sakura are you okay?"

(Sakura is seeing his Fresca, Lust and Ego everywhere!)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5460 on: November 06, 2014, 04:18:12 PM
(Yeah something like that. Question; what would a common tsundere's fresca be? Oh and think he has justice too, if that's a thing.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5461 on: November 06, 2014, 04:19:22 PM
(I don't think there is one really, except maybe Ego.  Fresca  isn't exactly broad. Oh and Justice is a thing.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5462 on: November 06, 2014, 04:38:16 PM
Karring - "Not just powerful..." He responds to Asch's compliment, "I'm also, untouchable..."

Kathy - "...and also impossible to heal, when in danger." Kathy, giving a bit of negative feedback, "Oh, and the it's Katheron, by the way. Kathy's just the more and simple form that rolls off the tongue easier."

Karring - "Yeah, don't mention it, Kat." Karring scratching his head in embarrassment before turning his attention to Sakura who seem to have noticed her stare.  "Oh, hey there lovel... oww..."

Kathy pulling him by the ear, before hissing some soft words through them.

Kathy - "Small words, moron; SMALL WORDS."

Karring - "Alright already, way to kill a boner, man." rubbing his ear before trying to address Sakura properly. "Anyway you must be Zeta I presume." Although his attention was still focused on Sakura, she probably assumed he's mistaking Sakura for Zeta.

(The part where Kathy's saying Karring's impossible to heal is sort of a reference to the Disgaea 2 ninja's dodging ability where healing spells and buffs tend to miss when the healer's hit stats were low. But in this case it's merely a joke on Karring's ability to dodge anything a third of his speed.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5463 on: November 06, 2014, 04:50:43 PM
"......She's not Zeta dude." Asch sighed as Sakura shook her head a bit.

"I see, well I'm glad we have such interesting people joining the Resistance." Sakura smiled trying to keep her composure despite Karring's weird combination of Fresca and still very angry at the missing PB "I'm Sakura Blues, current commander of the Resistance."

"Hey BB what that Purple aura that Kar dude has, and why does Sakura look so freaked out about it?" Zeta whispered.

"I'll tell you in private, but I reccomend you stay away from him." Borock-bot whispered back.

".....Why?" Zeta asked him.

"I'll explain later if he doesn't do something....to provoke someone." Borock-bot replied.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5464 on: November 06, 2014, 05:00:26 PM
(Oh, crap I think I edited my post a little late, since I had to fetch my supper. Should I correct anything?)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5465 on: November 06, 2014, 05:03:33 PM
(Nah I edited my post, you're good.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5466 on: November 06, 2014, 05:09:45 PM
(Thanks.)

Karring - "R-right... my bad..." Karring trying to be careful not to receive another stern talking of pain from Kathy. "So any Ramen left?"

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5467 on: November 06, 2014, 05:11:46 PM
"We didn't make any Ramen there's a Food Replicator over there." Borock-bot said pointing to it.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5468 on: November 06, 2014, 05:21:51 PM
Karring - "Righto, B-Bot." as he waltz's over to said machine, before... "So... what does this button do?" ...as a shiny red button temps his finger to press it.

(I wonder what I should add next.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5469 on: November 06, 2014, 05:27:25 PM
"That's....the muffin button." Sakura said slowly.

"Why is there a muffin button next to the food replicator?" Asch asked.

"Why not?" Sakura answered back.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5470 on: November 06, 2014, 05:56:08 PM
Karring pushed the so called "muffin" button before he could heed Sakura's mild warning, as a blue berry muffin magically warped in.

Karring - "Hey! I was looking for one of these." as he excitedly started mashing the button a couple of times, rapidly warping in blueberry muffins by the dozen, before...

Kathy - "Hey, go easy, will ya. Before you turn the whole station into a muffin." as she tries to get Karring to slow down.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5471 on: November 06, 2014, 05:59:52 PM
"Hey, hey, hey stop that, there's more than enough muffins for everyone." Sakura said as she got up, walked over to him and grabbed his arm.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5472 on: November 06, 2014, 06:19:52 PM
As Karring feeling the sudden pull from Sakura, trips him towards her.

Karring - OH, CRIKEY!! escaped his mind, as his face was about to tumble over Sakura's chest, hoping they were Kathy's instead.

(I may need a reaction, before the worst befalls Karring's misfortune.

EDIT: Reaction's gonna have to wait until I get back unless someone can provide one.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5473 on: November 06, 2014, 06:37:41 PM
Sakura's eyes grew wide and her pupils shrunk as she saw her chest full of cat person.

"Hey get your face out of-" Asch said getting up ready to tear Karring off Sakura before she went ahead and punched him in the face.

"AHHHHHH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CREEP!" Sakura screamed as she covered her chest.

"What the [tornado fang] just happened, Saki only grabbed his arm, he shouldn't have fallen like that!" Zeta exclaimed in shock.

"I....I don't know...." Borock-bot said blankly trying to proccess the situation and whether Karring did it on purpose.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5474 on: November 06, 2014, 07:16:00 PM
Karring feeling himself lifted by the neck, as an enraged Kathy starts strangling him.

Kathy - "WHY YOU LITTLE!"

Her hair suddenly started glowing flame red for a brief moment, before changing back to black.

Karring - "Ka... *hack*... wai... *hack*... I... *hack*... expl... *hack*" as his head started turning blue, realizing what being a blue berry muffin really felt like.

(Translation to Karring's choking: "Kathy, wait! I can explain."

I thought a little Homer humor was necessary here. Oh, and that sudden glow in Kathy's hair is usually a sign that she was going to turn God-mode, which in this case won't happen.

Question; is it okay if the FRESCA for hate be applicable for anger, too?)

Fear me.