Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394561

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5425 on: November 05, 2014, 05:17:47 AM
"Right then...." Sakura said still feeling awkward "Anyway I'm Sakura Blues, acting Commander of the Resistance."

While she said that Narancia was busy making a mess of himself trying to eat the Spaghetti and failing.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5426 on: November 05, 2014, 05:21:15 AM
(Oh god. Narancia is reminding me of a cute chibi Raichu artist over at Pixiv. So much diabetes.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5427 on: November 05, 2014, 05:22:47 AM
(That's pretty much Narancia's character, he's supposed to be really adorable/weird, but mostly adorable.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5428 on: November 05, 2014, 05:24:58 AM
(Here's the link if you wanna check it out. Maybe even inspire Narancia. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5429 on: November 05, 2014, 05:26:39 AM
(It seems I need a Pivix account....)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5430 on: November 05, 2014, 05:29:37 AM
(I believe you can still browse the gallery, just unable to full view the pictures. Getting an account is a lot easier now than in the past, ever since they integrated English into the site.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5431 on: November 05, 2014, 05:30:33 AM
((Oh Aqua Star   8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5432 on: November 05, 2014, 05:34:33 AM
(Okay got an account, now browsing said Raichu pictures.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5433 on: November 05, 2014, 05:36:51 AM
(Enjoy the diabetes~)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5434 on: November 05, 2014, 05:44:25 AM
(I just saw the Raichu going into Space like a Gossip Stone when hit with a bomb.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5435 on: November 05, 2014, 10:17:23 AM
On an unknown planet, a flash of green light appeared which PB and Wanda emerged from. Of all the worlds that PB had been to and seen, this was still by far the most fascinating one. He does not know the coordinates of it. He does not know if the planet still has or ever had a name. He does not know if this world is even in the same universe. He has only been to this world once before.

Many years ago...

"Oh wow..." PB said awestruck as he and Wanderer emerged from the green light.

"Well here we are. Planet....Ummm...." Wanderer said as she realized the planet had no official name. "You know what? Let's just go with Planet Ummm! Incredible, isn't it?"

"Incredible? That's an understatement!" he stated, still awestruck. "It's downright idyllic. These past few months have been amazing, but I've never seen anything like this before."

Protoman Blues and The Wanderer walked down a path that was covered with a luminescent mist. Even though they were about to head into an underground cavern, the mountain itself looks ethereal, almost like it wasn't even there. As they entered the cavern, the shimmering crystals along the walls had imprinted & moving images within the glassy interior.

"So you're saying that this place can forge me a weapon unlike any other?" PB excitingly asked Wanderer.

Wanda smiled back at him. "I've never seen you so excited before, and boy have I seen you excited." she stated as she winked at him. "But yes, they can. We Gear folk know all too well the tales of the Anamnesis Smiths, as they've been passed down through generations. And since you know I cannot resist a good legend, I had to find out for myself. It took me forever, but I finally found this planet."

"Just how old are you anyway?" PB asked.

"Spoilers!" Wanda said while smiling and grabbing PB's hand. "Besides, is my age really important when you're finally about to get the sword of your dreams?!"

"EEEEEEEEEE!!!!" PB squealed out loud while holding Wanda's hand. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I'VE DREAMT OF THIS DAY!"

"Yes.......we do!" a booming voice echoed. "Your memories, your hopes, your dreams and your fantasies are known here.

"I take it you're the Anamnesis Smiths?" Protoman Blues said.

"I think that's pretty obvious, what with our booming voices and majestic accents!" a young woman said as she appeared from out of the crystal. "Oh, and by the way, you memories, hopes, dreams, and fantasies are a BIT much!"

"I guess you already know my name!" PB stated. "What do I call you?"

"Ugh, you corporeal and your names. Gotta name this planet. Gotta name me!" she stated. "We are beyond names. We just forge your dreams & memories into weapons. Yeeeeeesh. Why do you have to make things more complicated than they already are?"

"Haha, just the way we're built I guess!" PB happily remarked. "So, will you make my sword for me?"

"Sure, why not?" she responded. "We like granting dreams, and today we'll be granting two. You get your sword and this traveler of yours gets to see the process!"

"WEEEEEEEE!" Wanda squealed out.

"Come with us then!" the girl told them.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5436 on: November 05, 2014, 02:13:59 PM
Sitting at the side of the bed, Karring just finished wrapping sarashi around his arms.

"What's taking Kat so long." Karring still in thought, feeling impatient, "We've been in this room for an hour." as he gets up and walks over to the cloak room, where Kathy was still busy changing.

"Hey, Kat." Karring knocking on the cloak room's door, "How long do you plan on being there? I'm sure the crew are dying to meet us."

As he attempts to knock for the second time, the door slides open, Kathy stepping outside, into the light. She's now sporting an dark blue crop-top with a pair of puffy gloves and boots.

"Hey, Karr-kun. What do you think?" She posed a little for him, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Karr-kun?" Karring feeling awkward with the sudden change in his name. Probably wondering if she's doing this just to crave attention from him.

"Anyway... you're looking as stunning as usual. I must say, this is actually the first time I've seen you in costume. But I don't get why you're willing to cover up thick fur. I'm fairly certain the guys weren't into you, when you were actually naked most of the time, when we were fighting 'dem Zero Joes."

"Hmph... says you, the guy, who can't learn stay out of trouble." Kathy feeling a little flustered from Karring's remark, "It's a pity this costume lacks a pair of pants, but I'll let it slide for now." Kathy turning around with her backside to Karring; "Umm... could you help take these things off my tail." she waves her tail trying to point at the gem-like bindings on the nine separate fragments of her tail; "There beginning to feel heavy all of a sudden."

Karring willing to help, seemed confused as to how to detach the gems from her tail. "Uhh, how do take these things off again?" He relied.

"You twist it by the rings, an pull... gently." She stated, hoping he doesn't screw up the process.

As he did so, being careful not to upset her, in anyway painful; the single tail fragment puffed out, as if she was exposed to static electricity; "Woah, what the hell!?" Karring jumped as the tail frag now shaping itself like a fox-tail.

"Thought as much." Kathy looking at the shape of her loose tail-frag, nerveously scratching her cheek "I guess I got carried away with the amount of energy I was absorbing from the Zero Joes."

As Karring finished removing all the gems, Kathy waved her tail again, looking like a giant feather duster of some sort.

"Ahh... much better." Kathy feeling relieved as the weight from her tail was lifted.

"Wow, your beginning to look just like your mother." He walks over to her, playfully groping her chest a little, "I'm still wondering when'll these start growing, again."

"Karring stop!" She gasped in surprise from Karring's fondling, "Now's not the time to be thinking about my breasts growing. We've been wasting a lot of time as it is already."

Karring shifting his hands away from her chest, towards her stomach; just to avoid upsetting her any further.

"You know it's been a while since I last had a glimpse of your 'Super Sexy Bast Mode'. And to be honest, we never had this much time alone, before Master Toshi started killing us with those brutal training lessons, of hers." Karring adds.

"Yeah, no. I just hope she doesn't find out we're skipping classes, lately. Lets just hope she doesn't side with the bad guys..."

Suddenly Karring feeling Kathy's stomach grumbling, as she blushed from the sudden hunger taking over.

Kathy - "You know, it's been a while since I had anything for dinner."

Karring - "Yeah, me too. I wonder if there's any ramen left."

Kathy - "I could for a pizza pie right about now."

Karring walking over to the front door leading to the corridor, before heading towards the Mess room, before feeling Kathy thrust her fingers around the side of his neck. Causing him to stagger from the pain

Kathy - "And behave yourself, now. Don't assume we're all women who enjoy being sexualized."

Karring - "Yeah, I read ya, mate." as he rubs the small bruise Kathy left on his shoulder. Before the two make their way to the mess room.

(I wonder if I should introduce someone to Quickie in the meantime.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5437 on: November 05, 2014, 02:27:52 PM
(What a creep.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5438 on: November 05, 2014, 02:32:07 PM
(I kinda wonder, how does Kathy put up with him, though.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5439 on: November 05, 2014, 02:33:21 PM
(What a creep.)
(I think that's the point of the character, shall we make him pur punching bag? XD)

(I kinda wonder, how does Kathy put up with him, myself.)
(Ah one of the many great mysteries of life.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5440 on: November 05, 2014, 02:40:56 PM
(I think that's the point of the character, shall we make him pur punching bag? XD)

(Just not too much, otherwise he might get use to the masochism. If it makes him cry in agony, then I'm cool with that. 8))

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5441 on: November 05, 2014, 02:52:13 PM
"Right then...." Sakura said still feeling awkward "Anyway I'm Sakura Blues, acting Commander of the Resistance."

While she said that Narancia was busy making a mess of himself trying to eat the Spaghetti and failing.

"I'm Archetype," He shook Sakura's hand, "But you can just call me Arche."

"And as you've heard just a few moments ago, my name is Phi. A pleasure to meet you." She smiled.

(Yes, despite her personality, she has manners. XD)

(We shall! 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5442 on: November 05, 2014, 03:02:16 PM
"It's very nice to meet you guys as well." Sakura smiled just as Narancia slipped on some of his spaghetti mess "Oh dear, is he going to be okay?"

"Yeah he'll be fine, I think he just needs to be cleaned a little and smaller silverware, is there some chance there is some?" Zeta asked.

"I'll check, but I doubt it, this place isn't exactly 'child friendly'." Borock-bot said as he got up.

"Thanks." Zeta said as she started to motion to Narancia "Come here sweetie."

Narancia came over to Zeta as she started to clean him as best she could, hoping he wouldn't need a bath at the moment, but the mess didn't seem too big.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5443 on: November 05, 2014, 03:50:21 PM
"So what's the plan, miss acting commander?" Taylor inquired.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5444 on: November 05, 2014, 03:58:33 PM
"Well first I need to know your Statuses, then I have to report back to PBPB." Sakura stated.

"Speaking of PB-“ Asch began.

"If it's about that idiot going missing I already know." Sakura cut him off, she was very notably irritated.

"I see.....I assume that arguement didn't go well." Asch sighed.

"No, no it did not." Sakura sighed "I was too angry to get what I wanted to get across to him, and he had the absolute nerve to actually try defending his 'reason' of uselessly throwing his life away."

"....Well [parasitic bomb]." Asch sighed.

(Yeah Sakura is taking very personally, it has to do with her secret and why that guy really killed her dad.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5445 on: November 05, 2014, 04:00:51 PM
"And by statuses, what exactly do you mean?" HeatGabumon asked.

"Yeah, cause if it means are we ready for battle, yeah we should be. If it means something else... you're gonna have to fill us in on that definition," Taylor added with a smile.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5446 on: November 05, 2014, 04:09:31 PM
"Well I mean what's going on now." Sakura said trying to calm down, but still noticably pissed.

"Well most of us are having Mechs built." Asch stated.

"Mechs huh....." Sakura said as she thought about that.

(I need someone to question why PB's actions made Sakura so crossed, just anyone.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5447 on: November 05, 2014, 04:12:22 PM
"Well we turn into a mech-like thing when we Biomerge," HeatGabumon said.

"Yeah, so we don't need to wait for one to be made for us. Also, just curious... why did what PB do [acid burst] you off so much?" Taylor asked.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5448 on: November 05, 2014, 04:17:41 PM
"...It's because he was willing to give up, to let that bastard win over him, he didn't try to see if things could be fixed, he just wanted it to end." Sakura said as she teared up a bit "He was willing to die just like my father did, but unlike him he wanted to die without a fight, he wanted to die a meaningless death. 

He always feels that he should do everything himself, that he should get the last say, that he's the judge, jury and executioner and we should accept everything he does with no compromise.  His Ego is so out of his control that it's blinded him, even worse so now. Well I don't believe in that bullshit, I don't want to just blindly accept there's only one way to do something, I absolutely refuse to believe that!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5449 on: November 05, 2014, 09:37:52 PM
Sapph and his digimon had been eating tuna noodles when Sakura went on her rant. "You should eat. It'll make ya feel better." Sapph said, setting his fork down. "Anyway, I have 3 digimon that can go to mega level, my mech is docked up here, and my current armor is in need of repairs."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~