Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394665

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5350 on: October 31, 2014, 09:51:55 PM
(I'll get back to this tomorrow, I had somethings I had to do this week.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5351 on: November 03, 2014, 10:18:56 PM
Zeta’s cookies had finished cooling as Borock-bot started to test them to see if they were edible.

“Well the texture doesn’t seem to be raw or hard as a rock…..” Borock-bot said as he looked at a cookie for a sample “Now for the taste test to make sure you didn’t screw up some other proportions.”

“I don’t think I did.” Zeta said as she prayed that she passed his test.

Borock-bot took a bite out of it and chewed it slowly before swallowing it.

“…..I don’t believe it.” Borock-bot said with wide eyes.

“I failed again?” Zeta said with disappointment.

“No….you passed.” Borock-bot stated.

“I told you I would!” Zeta cheered.

“Congrats.” Asch laughed.

“You still have a long way to go Zeta.” Borock-bot reminded her.

“I know, you don’t have to remind me BB.” Zeta sighed.

“No Narancia, PBPB is not some kind of freak albino Human/Lopunny experiment she’s just a clone of PB with Usagimimi DNA.” Sakura said as she came in the mess hall.

“Rai~” Narancia groaned as he felt his imagination was much cooler than the reality.

“Saki perfect timing!” Zeta said happily.

“Oh you guys are back, that’s good.” Sakura sighed in relief. “Anyway what’s up?”

“I made cookies, good cookies!” Zeta cheered.

“Oh really?” Sakura said in slight surprise “I heard from Niu that she helped you get better at baking cookies, guess I can find out now.”

“Try one Ms. Sakura, I can guarantee they are actually edible.” Borock-bot said as he handed her, Narancia and Yin one.

“Okay then.” Sakura said as she took a bite, though when she did her eyes lit up in surprise.

“Was something wrong?” Zeta asked worried.

“Not really…it’s just a bit too sweet.” Sakura replied after a bit of hesitation “I think you used a little too much sugar.”

“Aw man.” Zeta’s head droop.

“It’s not bad Zeta, you just need to cut back a little on the sugar next time and they’ll be perfect.  You did a good job.” Sakura smiled.  Yin also nodded while Narancia was in ecstasy due to his love of sweets.

“Okay I’ll keep that in mind.” Zeta nodded.

“Good.” Sakura said as she noticed Sapph, who she didn’t recognize, Blue and Aqua Star “Oh are you guys new Resistance Members?”

(So yes Zeta actually succeeded....this time with a B-.  Doesn't mean she'll succeed next time. >BD.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5352 on: November 03, 2014, 10:19:11 PM
"There is no one else," Arche spoke up, his voice peculiarly wooden, "Just you and me. Two lone entities connected to each other. Phi... let me in. Show me... what lies within!"

Suddenly, with his eyes still closed, he saw a very faint flash of light within the darkness. And soon after, he heard a somewhat muffled voice:

"It's all my fault..."

"Ah!" Arche pulled his hand away from Phi.

"What is it? What happened?" Phi asked.

He stared at her, "Did... Did you talk to me just now? Telepathically, I mean?"

"No, I didn't. You heard my voice, huh? What did I say?"

He paused for a moment before answering, "It's all my fault."

"... I see," Phi said solemnly.

"Do you... want to talk about it?" Arche asked.

"There's nothing to talk about," Phi dismissed coldly.

"We both know that's not true," He shook his head, "I noticed that you've been acting differently recently."

"......"

He tapped a finger against his chin, "But, I don't think it's simply a recent change. You're very different from when you were young."

"People grow up. They change," Phi replied as she gazed out the window, "It's simple as that. Just drop it."

"And that change is what's causing the discord in your heart. You feel guilty about something. Something that ties together all your emotions," Arche stated, "It's involving  Luna, isn't it?"

Phi slammed her fist against the wall and glared at him, "You think you have all the answers, huh? You think you can fix me? You don't know about all the things I've been through! The consequences I have to live with!" She yelled out.

"If you're talking about the Nonary experiments, I already know about what happened."

"There's much more than that, Arche! That's just one fish in the pond. What happened before we met and after... that incident, I have to bear that alone," Phi gripped her pendant tightly.

"But you're not alone. Didn't you say yourself that it's important for us to understand each other? To embrace our connection?" Arche responded.

She sighed, "Yes, I did... But the Morphogenetic Field-"

"This is beyond that damn field, Phi! I'm talking about you and me!" He interrupted coarsely.

Phi's eyes widened upon hearing that.

"I'm not going to pretend you're not broken; we both are. But I'll be damned if I don't help you pick up the pieces!" Arche retorted, "You helped me, when that Zero Joe hurt you and I couldn't control my rage against it. Because of you, I found my place with the Resistance. And you've helped me before that, too, when I met you all those years ago. I was so lost and confused, and do you know what the worst part was? I had never realized it. I was too obsessed with power and dominance to realize I was never truly alive. Happy. In control of my own life. It's only fair that I return the help."

She spoke up, "I never helped you back then... I ignored you. Shut my eyes, hid away and pretended it was just Luna and I, and no one else," Phi said with an edge to her voice, "I hid away from a lot of things. Safe and sound in my isolation, where no one could hurt me. I had trouble trusting anyone after all that's happened... I guess you could say I still retained some of that distrust."

Arche chuckled a bit, "Heh, yeah, it was like pulling teeth to start a proper conversation with you. However, believe it or not, you saved me. Both of you, equally. I still remember the little details, like the way you separated the veggies from your rice, never once mixing them. The way your sister would lightly tug the back of her hair and cutely scrunch up her face when she was frustrated."

He stared at the ceiling, "These tiny, seemingly useless memories... absolutely means the world to me. I don't know exactly how you felt about me, and I apologize if this is weird to hear... but, I felt like you two were family."

"Arche..." She said quietly, her hands trembling. She gazed into the sincerity of his eyes.

Arche stood up from the bed, "You can't carry all the pain and confusion on your shoulders. I know the feeling. It weighs you down until you're completely submerged; that dreadful feeling like you're drowning. And if you really insist on taking a dive into the deep blue, than the least you can do is let me come with you," He laughed lightly, and his smile, kind and honest, "If you let everything topple down on you, there may never be a chance to get up."

Phi spoke after a brief silence, "I see my sister rubbed off on you," she softly fiddled with her pendant, "It's quite annoying," a faint smile appeared on her face and a tear formed at the corner of her eye.

He chuckled, "Indeed she has... she really has," He looked up at the silent stars through the window.

Phi stared at her hands, clearly thinking about everything he said. Then, she looked up at him, "... Alright... I'll let you in. But, I don't think I'm ready to discuss it yet..."

Arche nodded, "That's fine. Whenever you feel comfortable to talk about it, I'll always be here," he placed a hand on her shoulder.

Phi took his hand off her shoulder, "O-Okay, that's enough sappy [parasitic bomb] for one lifetime....." She cleared her throat, "... Thank you, Arche."

He grinned, "No problem. Anything for the most stubborn person I know!"

"Heh, well, let's cut this short and get back to our lesson," She took a ruler off of the table next to the bed and whacked it into the palm of her hand, like a strict disciplinary teacher, "Let's not delay!"

"That ruler was WAY too convenient... like, scarily convenient..." Arche said bluntly.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5353 on: November 04, 2014, 01:10:33 AM
Fxeni was curious as to the status of the battleship, so he decided to lead the crew to it. He showed everyone to their normal suits while putting on his own, and helped any stragglers with their suits.

"Don't go without me!" Ariani said as she rushed through the door and towards a locker.

"Ah sorry, I thought you were with Kit. Where is she now?" Fxeni asked as he zipped up the back of one of the crew's normal suit.

"I think she went to go see Peebs, to talk about that uhh... scene earlier," Ariani says with a pause as she put on her normal suit, thinking back to their arrival on the ISS.

"Ah, I see... well, whatever suits her," Fxeni said with a small sigh. As Ariani finished putting her suit on, Fxeni walked over to the decompression room. "Shall we?"

Ariani nodded, and they joined the crew that was already there waiting for them. They took a deep breath as the doors opened into the construction yard. A few audible sounds of excitement and awe were heard as they looked upon the nearly complete battleship. Fxeni floated forward and gazed upon it, a smile slowly appearing on his face. He turned around and faced his crew.

"Welcome to your new home... the Nahel Fxegama!" Fxeni exclaimed as he lifted his right arm in the air, gesturing towards the battleship.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5354 on: November 04, 2014, 01:18:08 AM
(... Nahel Fxegama... Darn your awesome ship! XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5355 on: November 04, 2014, 01:19:07 AM
(Is it a Gundam reference?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5356 on: November 04, 2014, 01:28:44 AM
(Yes, of the Nahel Argama.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5357 on: November 04, 2014, 08:43:58 AM
Kit was walking through the I.S.S. heading for Main Ops, noticing all the changes that had taken place from the last time she was aboard. The Doc sure did a 180 on PB's place. And even now, what was once a place for the naughtiest of the naughty is now being used for war. What a difference a year can make.

PBPB was just about to exit Main Ops when Kit suddenly appeared from the turbolift.

"Oh. Hey Kit. Look...about earlier I just wanna say that..." PBPB began to say before Kit interrupted her.

"Pfft, say no more. You're not the first jealous girl my sexy swirls have enraged!" Kit slyly smiled.

"I....I WASN'T JEALOUS!" PBPB shouted out. "I was just...upset at Fxeni for doing that kinda stuff while we have work to do. That's all!"

"You've been lonely, you've been horny, he's good looking, you haven't seen him in a while, and the first sight you saw was him with two attractive women, one of which was naked and on his lap. Does that about cover everything?" Kit asked.

"....siiiiigh, yeah." PBPB responded with her head slightly lowered in shame.

"Look, I'm a succubus." Kit stated. "I've just about seen it all, plus I can sense feelings. Comes with the job. Don't worry about it, Peebs. Besides, you two saved me from the Yamato. A lap dance is the LEAST I could do for Fxeni!"

"The fact that he now has you calling me that says otherwise!" PBPB remarked. "Wait, you were on that thing?"

"Yeah. I was a prisoner on board and I got free when you two attacked it." Kit said as she pressed herself up against PBPB. "Soooo since I thanked Fxeni with a lap dance..."

"Uhhh I'd...whoa...I'd love to buuut I have to go ah-ah-apologize to Sexni..FXENI!" PBPB stuttered out.

"He's on his way to his new ship with his crew." Kit said while running her finger across PBPB's chest. "It's just you...and me..."

"Kiiit...I really do need to...to...work..." PBPB started to say.

"Work out your frustrations? Yes, I know!" Kit responded as she led PBPB back into her office. "Trust me, we both need this..." she said as the door to the office closed.

Meanwhile, at the Nahel Fxegama...

"I sure hope Kit and Peebs are working everything out alright!" Ariani said to Fxeni.

"They'll be fine." Fxeni said. "Probably just catching up on stuff and having a nice heart to heart! Now here's the launching bay..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5358 on: November 04, 2014, 08:48:59 AM
(Is ADA going to 'malfunction' again?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5359 on: November 04, 2014, 08:50:28 AM
(You'll see  [eyebrow])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5360 on: November 04, 2014, 08:53:09 AM
(Oh god....)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5361 on: November 04, 2014, 08:56:45 AM
(Haha, technically this is Sexni's fault! He sent Kit to see Peebs! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5362 on: November 04, 2014, 08:58:34 AM
(And this is the guy that Sakura considers the smartest in RPM. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5363 on: November 04, 2014, 09:11:29 AM
(Nothing can beat a succubus's allure~)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5364 on: November 04, 2014, 09:17:14 AM
(I think Sakura's prudishness would make her immune to Kit.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5365 on: November 04, 2014, 09:47:03 AM
(Not when the swirly tips... Swirl! 8D)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5366 on: November 04, 2014, 10:03:28 AM
Sapph didn't really look up from his finishing his noodles as Sakura walked in. "Hey Sakura. I just needed some things cleared up." He said, not realizing that she didn't recognize him. "Careful with the toaster. It's evil now and will turn your toast into charcoal."

"You're lucky that's ALL I can do with this pathetic appliance." Obsidian grumbled.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5367 on: November 04, 2014, 10:05:56 AM
".....Who are you and why is our Toaster evil?" Sakura asked a bit confused as why this man was familiar with her "And talking?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5368 on: November 04, 2014, 10:12:26 AM
Sapph turned to Sakura, blinking. "Oh, right. You've never seen me outside my armor." He said, clearing his throat. "I'm Sapph. And, as for why the toaster is evil, I sealed an evil AI in there so that he wouldn't get deleted and activate one of his backups."

"How do you know I won't delete myself to activate one of my back-ups?" Obsidian asked, sounding smug.

"Because you're too prideful to kill yourself."

Obsidian was silent, and didn't really protest this, because Sapph was very much correct.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5369 on: November 04, 2014, 10:14:58 AM
(Obsidian should totally learn Rock Blast, with all the charcoal he can make. 8D)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5370 on: November 04, 2014, 10:42:24 AM
(I think Sakura's prudishness would make her immune to Kit.)

(Remind me to make you one of my acolytes, some day. I think we could work something out.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5371 on: November 04, 2014, 03:05:55 PM
(Remind me to make you one of my acolytes, some day. I think we could work something out.)
(Yeah....no)

"I see......." Sakura said as she proceeded to pet said toaster as if it was one of her Pokemon.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5372 on: November 04, 2014, 04:39:03 PM
Taylor and HeatGabumon walked into the kitchen, with Sapph's trio of Digimon shortly behind. It wasn't long before HeatGabumon noticed Sakura's Pokémon.

"Oh fun, Pokémon. It's a monster party in here now!" he said happily. "Except my Pokémon is a little rusty... It's been a while since I've really hung out with any, you know..."

"Have you ever chilled with any?" Taylor questioned teasingly.

"You don't know everything I do! I might have once... or twice..." he replied, somewhat defensively.

"Oh calm down, I'm just messin' with ya, buddy. Anyways, Sapph, there's three Digimon here to see you, they should be here in a few seconds..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5373 on: November 04, 2014, 04:50:38 PM
"Oh Taylor you're back." Sakura said as she was still petting the toaster out of pity, but seeing the Fresca of the Toaster there was a reason for the AI to be trapped in a Toaster.

"Rai?" Narancia cried as he remembered seeing Heat Gabumon in the Sickbay while Yin watched the Toaster warily.

(For the record Narancia is Zeta's mini Raichu.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5374 on: November 04, 2014, 04:52:40 PM
(Are we in space? If so, I'll have to change the line with Arche looking at the clouds.)