Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394049

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5325 on: October 28, 2014, 07:28:09 PM
Phi cracked her knuckles and rotated her head a bit, causing more cracking sounds.

Arche stared at her, "Please don't hurt me," He said flatly.

"That entirely depends on how much you screw this up," Phi said with a smirk, "Now, let's get started. Sit on the bed over there," She pointed to the bed.

Arche walked over to where she pointed and sat down. Phi sat next to him.

"Now, your first lesson will involve sensing emotions. This is crucial to learning how to use your Morphogenetic abilities. The heart is where emotions are constructed, and the brain processes it. You need to close your eyes and feel your heartbeat, as well as mine. I need to do the same," Phi explained and placed her hand on Arche's chest.

"Um, what are you doing...?" He said, caught off guard.

"Feeling your heartbeat. Weren't you listening?"

"Yes, but I thought you meant by using my mind to sense your heartbeat or something. Not this..." He replied.

She sighed, "Ugh, stop being a baby and let's just do this."

Phi slid her hand into Arche's palm and placed his hand on her chest.

"Your... heart rate got faster," She observed, "You're not thinking of anything perverted, are you?"

"H-Hey, you're the one that's randomly groping my chest! Besides, yours got faster, too," Arche protested.

Phi looked away briefly, "Let's just resume..."

He sighed and they continued, both of their hands on each others chest.

Phi took a deep breath, "Close your eyes and take a deep inhale and exhale. This will help you focus and untether your mind from your surroundings. Focus only on my heartbeat. Slowly breathe in and out... focus only on me."

The two sat there quietly, blocking out any distractions from their mind, their senses in tuned to their heartbeats. Arche could feel the faint rise and fall of her chest, her intimate breathing, the warmth of her chest against his fingers.

Phi spoke softly, "We are both connected. Our hearts and emotions intertwined. Don't just feel; understand, empathize and focus on our connection. Listen to my voice and decipher the beats of my heart. What am I feeling? What lies beneath the surface of flesh and bone, hidden away from the eyes of outsiders?"

Arche kept his eyes shut and focused on her heartbeat. The rhythm of her heart, the pauses and rests, her breathing and tone of voice... who is Phi? What does it mean to be her?

"There is no one else," Arche spoke up, his voice peculiarly wooden, "Just you and me. Two lone entities connected to each other. Phi... let me in. Show me... what lies within!"

Suddenly, with his eyes still closed, he saw a very faint flash of light within the darkness. And soon after, he heard a somewhat muffled voice:

"It's all my fault..."

"Ah!" Arche pulled his hand away from Phi.

"What is it? What happened?" Phi asked.

He stared at her, "Did... Did you talk to me just now? Telepathically, I mean?"

"No, I didn't. You heard my voice, huh? What did I say?"

He paused for a moment before answering, "It's all my fault."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:07:59 AM by Pumpkin Phi »

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5326 on: October 28, 2014, 09:51:58 PM
"Attention Peebs." ADA stated. "Sakura is hailing us from the SexStation!"

"Well, good that she's finally awake. Just not looking forward to this conversation!" PBPB replied. "Also, really gotta kick you of that awful nickname habit!"

"Excuse me?" ADA asked.

"Siiiiiiigh, never mind." PBPB said as she opened hailing frequencies. "Sakura. Welcome back!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5327 on: October 28, 2014, 10:21:21 PM
"Hi PBPB, sorry I took so long.  Didn't get too much sleep last night and you know how much energy gets drained by a cold.....and having a huge arguement with someone." Sakura sighed.

Narancia in the mean time was staring right at PBPB because he never saw an Usagimimi before and was fasinated by her ears.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5328 on: October 28, 2014, 10:50:18 PM
"Lemme guess....PB?" PBPB asked, even though she knew the answer! "Well then before we move on, there's something you should know. PB is gone. We're unsure of how, but he's pretty much disappeared from this entire sector."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5329 on: October 28, 2014, 11:06:51 PM
".....Are you [tornado fang]ing serious?" Sakura said with mouth agaped "Great, first he decides that he shouldn't get help for whatever depression he has that probably involves Quickie's disappearances in some way, then he decides to do a mission he shouldn't be doing alone, gets captured and brainwashed by a creepy old mad scientist to kill [parasitic bomb] loads of people and cause massive amounts of collateral damage that I have to fix because I'm the only one here that has the resources and equipment to do so, then he decides that after the towns people start hating him because apparently Quickie is evil now and decided to spread slander about him to give up his life and end it in the same way my father was murdered by that hateful jealous douchebag, and even defending his reason for deciding to commit suicide by saying he's dealing with so much [parasitic bomb] that no person should have to deal with by themselves and now he's up and gone all by himself and we don't know where he went?!

Seriously?!  I mean I get that suddenly the universe decided to make PB their plaything since the war began, but for god's sake for once can't he learn from his mistakes and not do things by himself because that sure as hell hasn't been working out for him, at all!"

Yin stayed silent as she watched her trainer pace around the room seething in anger and anguish while Narancia decided that wondering whether PBPB was a albino Lopunny who disguises herself as a human and became concerned about Sakura's outrage.

(Yay long winded rants!)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:25:55 PM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5330 on: October 28, 2014, 11:10:56 PM
(Quick note, but Lou has nothing to do with his current state. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5331 on: October 28, 2014, 11:12:08 PM
(I'm shocked, I would think Lou's 'death' would still be affecting him.  I mean he's his best friend after all even if it was 2 years ago.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5332 on: October 28, 2014, 11:16:20 PM
(PB is the type to move on after a while and accept things as they are. His current state of mind is primarily due to the war and everything that has happened since the beginning of it. Something else is affecting him, yes, but it's a secret. So if you could please edit the Lou stuff out, I'd appreciate it! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5333 on: October 28, 2014, 11:18:15 PM
(Okay I'll edit it out.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5334 on: October 28, 2014, 11:21:06 PM
(Okay thanks. Yeah, I just want no mention of Lou right now. Appreciate it!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5335 on: October 28, 2014, 11:21:48 PM
(Okay thanks for the clarification then.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5336 on: October 28, 2014, 11:31:18 PM
"Agreed. He's a stubborn moronic fuckpaddle, but we have to worry about that later." PBPB stated. "We need to focus on the here and now. He's gone, so we're pretty much running things from now on! I need you to heal and heal fast!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5337 on: October 28, 2014, 11:35:30 PM
"Easier said than done, stress kind of makes it difficult to heal but I'll try my best." Sakura sighed "Speaking of stress a few other things came up, for some odd reason some dimensional portal opened up over my head and I was hit by an Adamantite Diamond encrusted Coconut shaped thing and apparently Pyre Heart has also gone missing."

Narancia started to wave his arms and cried anxiously even though PBPB couldn't understand him.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5338 on: October 28, 2014, 11:37:59 PM
"Well Vixy helped me get rid of my stress through....anyway, the point is that these are stressful times. Goes against my own ego to say this, but I really need you now!" PBPB stated. "As for head injuries, don't worry. I've gotten a couple myself recently."

"Did someone say head injuries?" Emma piped in over the intercom.

"NOT NOW, EMMA!!" PBPB yelled back at her.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5339 on: October 28, 2014, 11:42:17 PM
"I see....still don't know how the hell that adamantite coconut appeared but the how isn't really important." Sakura said confused about the voice that sounded like Emma Watson "But yes I agree we need to help each other out.  You think there's a chance that PB took Pyre Heart with him?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5340 on: October 28, 2014, 11:49:20 PM
"Odds are he did, yes." PBPB stated. "Which is a good thing. If he took PH with him, he's probably not doing anything psychotic or suicidal. Again, we'll worry about him later. Currently, Dr. Crinkle Cut Hair Fries is building another Wily Star. Fxeni just got back here with Kit and another person I need to learn the name of. His crew and my stuff just arrived over here from the SexStation. My new mobile suit is almost ready. The I.S.S. is now armed, so we can defend ourselves."

"I need to know your status over there."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5341 on: October 28, 2014, 11:55:27 PM
"Well it seems we got a crap load of new Resistance members yesterday after Taylor and Borock-bot had to deal with Sapph since apparently Wily was able to hack into his power suit. Other than that I would have to ask about the things I missed while I was sleeping in a 'angst coma." Sakura stated.

"Rai....." Narancia sighed in disappointment as Yin snorted about Pyre Heart equally being a dumbass.

"I'm sure he'll be okay Narancia." Sakura said as she kneeled down to him and pat his back as he started crying again "I think he's upset about having a friend his height leave without knowing why."

(Because Narancia and Pyre Heart somehow became bros because they are short.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5342 on: October 28, 2014, 11:58:52 PM
"Okay. Go catch up on stuff with the new resistance members, then report everything back to me. We need to start planning!" PBPB stated.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5343 on: October 29, 2014, 12:00:44 AM
"Right I'll report back to you as soon as I can, as soon as I eat something because I am starving!" Sakura said as her stomach growled before noticing that she still had her locket and father's book "......I still can't believe got these out for nothing."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5344 on: October 29, 2014, 12:21:16 AM
"Heh, food sounds like a good idea." PBPB stated. "Also, I need to check on my stuff and the new crew. Over and out!"

With that, PBPB closed communications and got up from her chair. "Okay, time to get to work."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5345 on: October 29, 2014, 01:17:49 AM
[Since there wasn't really a response for Sapph's digimon to dock the Giant Knight, I'm just gonna assume they got let in and parked.]

Impmon, Agumon, and V-mon made their way down the halls of the Sex Station. "Any of you guys remember where the cafeteria is?" Agumon asked. "I'm hungry..."

"Hey, don't look at me, I just punch things 'til they stop moving." V-mon said, earning an exasperated sigh from Impmon.

"This is why I'm the leader when Boss ain't around. You two would get lost in a straight hallway with no doors..." Impmon sighed.

----

Sapph hummed as he stirred the noodles and sauce he prepared together. "There we go~ Just let the noodles soak in the sauce and it's chow time~"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5346 on: October 29, 2014, 07:32:06 AM
Taylor and HeatGabumon had finished their meal and began heading back towards the kitchen when they bumped into Sapph's Digimon.

"Oh it's you guys! Finally I'm not the only Digimon on board!" HeatGabumon said happily. "Where are you three headed to?" he asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5347 on: October 29, 2014, 07:52:23 AM
"The cafeteria." The trio of digimon all said at once.

"And we were all here resting in the software of the boss's armor until he beamed us down to his mech to drive it up here." Impmon added, the two dragon digimon nodding.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5348 on: October 29, 2014, 09:36:16 AM
"Well that's where we were headed back to, so let's go together, eh?" Taylor suggested. "I think your boss is making some tasty food anyhow."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5349 on: October 31, 2014, 09:39:49 PM
The three digimon sniffed the air. "Tuna noodles." They said in unison, Impmon looking pleased.

[I should also probably point out that Obsidian's previously calling Sapph the 'Sapphire Bastard Child' is actually a bit more important to Sapph's backstory than just Obsidian and Sapph being enemies.]

My thread of Random Crap