Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393509

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5300 on: October 27, 2014, 06:07:00 AM
Borock-bot looked like his eye was twitching when he saw Taylor slice her sandwich with her cane blade.  Working at the Weapon's Shack he knew that the more you used a weapon the more worn it becomes until it eventually breaks. Even though it was primarily a cane, which meant the blade wouldn't be used often, it still slightly bothered him that Taylor would use it for such a mundane purpose.

"I'm sure there's a viewing deck somewhere, but I wouldn't know where it is since I've only arrived in this place just a few days ago." Borock-bot replied.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5301 on: October 27, 2014, 06:26:29 AM
(I don't use the caneblade as a weapon, it's primarily for cutting food, just so you know)

"Hmm.. Zeta, would you know?" HeatGabumon asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5302 on: October 27, 2014, 06:30:33 AM
(Still Borock-bot doesn't know that of course.)

"Sorry I wouldn't know either, I mostly have been to the mess hall, training room, my room, PB's room, the Pokemon room, hanger and sick bay." Zeta listed off. "So yeah I got nothing."

"I wouldn't know either, I only went to a hall with the view of the stars." Asch shrugged.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5303 on: October 27, 2014, 06:33:35 AM
"Is there some sort of computer here that can direct me? All space stations have AI systems, right?" Taylor asked.

(Of course, of course)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5304 on: October 27, 2014, 06:35:21 AM
"Well there's ADA of course." Zeta replied "If you ask her I'm sure she can give you directions, I think she can even print out a map."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5305 on: October 27, 2014, 06:38:13 AM
"Hmm..." Taylor pondered. "Hey ADA, I guess you're the AI to ask for a map of this place. Is that correct?" she said aloud, guessing on how to contact the AI.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5306 on: October 27, 2014, 06:39:01 AM
 "Yes?" ADA stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5307 on: October 27, 2014, 06:39:49 AM
"Could I please get a map of this place then? If that's not too much to ask of course, don't want to bug ya if you're busy with something..." she requested.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5308 on: October 27, 2014, 06:39:52 AM
"Speaking of the station's AI, I should probably let them know about my mech, which should be getting here soon..." Sapph muttered, getting out a large strainer.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5309 on: October 27, 2014, 06:42:21 AM
"Could I please get a map of this place then? If that's not too much to ask of course, don't want to bug ya if you're busy with something..." she requested.
"A simple request such as this is not a bother." ADA said as she printed out a map in the room they were in.

"Speaking of the station's AI, I should probably let them know about my mech, which should be getting here soon..." Sapph muttered, getting out a large strainer.
"Please designate the identification of your ship." ADA stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5310 on: October 27, 2014, 06:48:58 AM
(It's funny because if I were actually in this situation I'd probably still be that polite when asking something lol)

"Thanks!" she said as she grabbed the map. "If y'all need me I'll be here," she added, pointing to an observation deck with which she could view the planet.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5311 on: October 27, 2014, 06:50:53 AM
Sapph cleared his throat. "I call my mech the 'Giant Knight', however, the official name it came with is the 'Colossal Space Fighter, Sapphire King'. Pretty silly and egotistical name, I think, but it was a gift." He said to ADA. "It is currently being piloted by 3 digimon."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5312 on: October 27, 2014, 06:54:56 AM
"Acknowledged I will allow it in." ADA stated.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5313 on: October 27, 2014, 07:12:38 AM
Meanwhile, out in space, the Giant Knight was in ship mode and flying towards the Sex Station. Agumon, Impmon, and V-mon were in the cockpit, with Impmon being at the controls.

"We should be gettin' in range for contact to dock soon." V-mon said, looking at the scanners. "Think the others at the League Building'll be okay?"

"They should be. It's not a resistance base of any sort." Impmon said. "Besides, Wily II has more important things to put his attention on than to send his forces to fight 9 mega-level digimon and 18 ultimate-level digimon."

"Yeah, and if the place gets targeted, they'll send a distress signal and we'll be on the way!" Agumon finished, grinning.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5314 on: October 27, 2014, 07:49:45 AM
"I'm pretty happy that Sapph's Digimon are coming here. It gets far too lonely being the only 'mon on board, you know?" HeatGabumon said aloud.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5315 on: October 27, 2014, 08:07:38 AM
(Heat Gabbumon should nkt be able to see that.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5316 on: October 27, 2014, 08:29:56 AM
(I figured y'all were heading to the bridge and he saw them in the distance on the way there? I dunno I could remove that if necessary but it was really just for a joke on how Pokemon and Digimon are both technically 'mons)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5317 on: October 27, 2014, 08:31:04 AM
(Yeah please remove it, I don't want attention drawn to them.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5318 on: October 27, 2014, 08:41:34 AM
(Done. Waste of a joke though... Wasn't even drawing attention to them but oh well.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5319 on: October 27, 2014, 08:58:52 AM
PBPB reached main ops, immediately went to her office, and just sat in her chair slightly disappointed with herself. Perhaps the lack of...physical contact was just getting to me... she thought to herself. I mean, he did bring back crew members. So who cares if one of them were naked......in his lap.......

Suddenly ADA chimed in.

"Fxeni asked me to inform you that his crew has arrived and they have the parts you requested." ADA told her.

"Yeah fine sure whatever..." PBPB morosely responded.

"Is something the matter?" ADA asked.

"Ugh. Wish I knew, cybertits. Wish I knew." PBPB sat there sulking. "Bah, no time to sulk. There's work to be done!"

Later, at a pizza place...

"So yeah, [parasitic bomb] sucks!!" PB told Wanda.

"No kidding." Wanda responded. "Can't believe Wily started all of this. Insane."

"Well yeah, he always was. Just never thought he'd really go this far. But well, here we are."

"Speaking of that, that's one thing that puzzles me about this." Wanda replied, curious. "Not that I'm unhappy to see you, cause of obvious reasons, but why did you come looking for me?"

PB heard her question and sighed before pulling out the broken pieces of the Sword of Omens.

"WHAT?!? That's impossible!" Wanda yelled out. "There's no way someone could break your Remembrance Blade unless...PB, what didn't you tell me? What did he do to you?"

PB sighed as he responded. "Wily captured me and exposed me to these Frenzy Waves. He used my own power against me, sending me to St. Acidburg like a timebomb waiting to go off. And go off I did. In a rage, I killed countless people....countless. Only through the combined actions of everyone were they able to free me from it. But during the battle, my Sword of Omens was broken."

"But why would they.." Wanda started to ask before PB interrupted her.

"They didn't know, Wanda. Nobody knows the true secret behind this sword except for you. And they had to stop me before I hurt anyone else." PB stated. "But that's why I came to find you. Only you know how to get to that place again. I need to see if they can reforge it."

"Well, I honestly don't know if they can!" she said. "We'll just have to find out together. After we finish our pizza, of course!"

"Heh, of course!" PB said with a smile on his face.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5320 on: October 27, 2014, 09:05:39 AM
Impmon tapped the communication button, trying to contact the Sex Station. "Hello, hello, this is the Giant Knight requesting permission to dock." He said, hoping the signal was reaching.

----

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Sapph was straining his noodles. "Tuna noodles should be ready soon!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5321 on: October 27, 2014, 02:48:04 PM
Sakura and her companions finally reached the bridge.

"*sigh* I might as well get this over with before looking for Pyre Heart." Sakura muttered "ADA please open a channel to PBPB."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5322 on: October 28, 2014, 05:54:29 AM
(Did the mechs arrive here yet?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5323 on: October 28, 2014, 05:55:15 AM
(Yeah the ones that aren't being built should have arrived.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5324 on: October 28, 2014, 05:58:40 AM
Taylor and HeatGabumon sat down to enjoy their meal, watching the world spin beneath them. It was actually quite calming, and gave them time to think. Sam tried chiming in a bit  but he was quickly silenced by being shoved to the bottom of her bag and buried, muffling  his voice. All in all, it was a momentary reprieve from the battles that came before and the war that was truly yet to come. And by watching the world below, it gave renewed determination to protect the blue marble.