Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393714

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5025 on: October 07, 2014, 06:15:07 AM
Asch groaned as he tried to get the dirty thoughts out of his head.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5026 on: October 07, 2014, 09:34:22 AM
(So were we transported or not? I'm confused)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5027 on: October 08, 2014, 12:24:06 AM
(Fxeni activated it, but Asch could hear Kit's comment. Plus, Arche was able to say goodbye to Lami, so I guess we haven't teleported quite yet?)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:52:10 AM by Phi »

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5028 on: October 09, 2014, 05:22:27 AM
((I've been inactive lately can someone sum up events since Blue was scanned and where she is right now? Thanks. XD))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5029 on: October 09, 2014, 05:27:44 AM
(Not much happened execept some random talking, lots of squeeing from Zeta, Taylor's miserable attempt of trying to go back to the Sex Station via digital space in the Fxenodrome, and learning that Fxeni's enemy is actually an evil cyborg Fxeni who is actually anything but stoic. 

Otherwise still in the Fxenodrome waiting for a teleport.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5030 on: October 09, 2014, 05:30:19 AM
((Blue's tagging along right?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5031 on: October 09, 2014, 05:30:46 AM
(Of course she is.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5032 on: October 09, 2014, 05:46:32 AM
((Alright. I've got short side story idea for our group facing an old enemy of Blue's but I want to hold off on doing that till we fight Wily's forces since everything is kinda complicated as it is. I already hinted off on it last time I did a post from White Beard's perspective but I might make a separate topic for that little story when it becomes relevant though.))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5033 on: October 09, 2014, 06:17:18 PM
(Finally caught up. And I totally forgot what I wanted to do. Does anyone remember what I was intending to do?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5034 on: October 09, 2014, 06:21:13 PM
(Last I remember you were using Galaide to look for Hierophant, however Tron has been banned so you probably should take control of Galaide since no one has adopted her quite yet and I still kind of need her.

Also we decided to skip the colony drop and were thinking of replacing it with another space battle after everyone's mech's have been developed.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5035 on: October 09, 2014, 06:40:41 PM
(Finally caught up. And I totally forgot what I wanted to do. Does anyone remember what I was intending to do?)

(You were also helping Captain White Beard with his secret project designed to fight Blue's Omni-Form (although neither know she used up the energy she took from the Omni-Gem)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5036 on: October 09, 2014, 07:09:06 PM
(Last I remember you were using Galaide to look for Hierophant, however Tron has been banned so you probably should take control of Galaide since no one has adopted her quite yet and I still kind of need her.

Also we decided to skip the colony drop and were thinking of replacing it with another space battle after everyone's mech's have been developed.)
(... Speaking of, I see a severe lack of White-Jet in here. I guess I can rouse her from her bed. But this needs a lot of plotting...)

(You were also helping Captain White Beard with his secret project designed to fight Blue's Omni-Form (although neither know she used up the energy she took from the Omni-Gem)
(... A LOT of plotting...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5037 on: October 09, 2014, 07:10:11 PM
(She usually just pops in, checks this thread, and pops out.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5038 on: October 09, 2014, 10:42:10 PM
(Meh...there isn't much for me to do other than post filler for Hajime's continued repairs on the Wily Star II, and I can't keep relying on that without the possibility of eventually having the whole thing repaired.  Plus, I ran into a bit of Writer's Block for Hierophant and decided to take a bit of a break to work something out)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5039 on: October 11, 2014, 04:06:52 AM
Sapph sighed, arms crossed as he sat in a corner in the Fxenodrome, deep in thought. So much had been happening that he still couldn't wrap his head around it all. In truth, he was still a bit in shock from his sword breaking and not staying together. Hopefully, there'd be a way for him to fix it in the Sex Station... Or, at least, a suitable substitute. After a few minutes, he got up from where he was, still thinking, and made his way to the transerver room so that he could be teleported with the rest of the group.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5040 on: October 11, 2014, 04:15:31 AM
(We're in the Transerver room right now. You should go there and wait for Fxeni to teleport us to the Sex Station.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5041 on: October 11, 2014, 04:52:15 AM
Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II had been held up in his lab, working on multiple plans for RPM domination!! ... Or so the RP thought. More like he got locked up and fell asleep. The console he was sleeping on blinked with a message, and the blinking finally aroused Dr. Wily II, with a jolt.

DWII - GAH!! Who's that!? Huh... I fell asleep? Argh... This headache... *notices the blinking message* Huh... So it's done? That was convenient... I guess the plot has fast-forwarded ahead of me... Time to contact that pirate wannabe!

Galaide got bored of wandering the empty walkways, with no sign of Hierophant anywhere. She could try her earlier stunt again... But felt that would end things too quickly.

Gal - Come out, come out, wherever you are~

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5042 on: October 11, 2014, 05:07:43 AM
(We're in the Transerver room right now. You should go there and wait for Fxeni to teleport us to the Sex Station.)
[And edited so he's on the way.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5043 on: October 11, 2014, 05:56:49 AM
Meanwhile on the Dark Star III. White Beard's fingers rapidly typed up calculations adding to the familiar blueprint coming together on the screen. Glancing to the side of the screen he noticed the notification from Wily's call. Frowning he flicked a button and Wily's face appeared on the screen.

"Arr, finally decided to grace us with your attention have you?" White Beard continues to type up data.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5044 on: October 11, 2014, 06:10:51 AM
Dr. Wily II pouted at the comment.

DWII - Pfffffffffft Real life got in the way, OK!? Anyways, I'm glad to announce that the basic frame of your... Newest project is ready. All it needs now are the weapons and internal fine-tuning.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5045 on: October 11, 2014, 06:18:06 AM
"Good, send it to the ship I've nearly finished adapting the Star General technology and Mark.II Dark Chip. With any luck this upgrade should be enough to match anything that girl can throw at us." White Beard saves the file and prepares his workshop to begin building the remaining armor and technology needed.

"Infuse the frame with Dark Elemental energy from the Omni-Gem, If my calculations are right that mixed with Fire,Water,Wind and Earth should be enough to unlock this "Omni" power I witnessed over Azure Star."

White Beard leans back in his chair and puffs his pipe.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5046 on: October 11, 2014, 06:26:19 AM
DWII - So... Why ARE you that obsessed with that girl of yours? Just because she whipped your ass twice?

While Dr. Wily II was commenting, he typed away at the console, which led to a siphon-like apparatus to appear above the basic frame he mentioned earlier. More typing, and soon, a dark aura seemed to emanted from the apparatus, and "flowed" into the frame.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5047 on: October 11, 2014, 06:53:12 AM
White Beard frowns at the comment and brings up some recorded footage from Blue's battle with the super charged Shadow Star back in Adventure#2, the readings show her body emitting energies beyond anything her frame should be able to produce and beyond what modern technology is currently capable of.

"As a fellow scientist you should know why this girl interests me, if she was a creation of the precursors then I must unlock the secrets to this "Omni-Form" of hers, and even if that's not possible it would be best not to let her aid our enemies; don't you Arrr! agree?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5048 on: October 11, 2014, 06:57:32 AM
Dr. Wily II stares at the recorded footage with awe.

DWII - Well, for one thing... She looks cute.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5049 on: October 11, 2014, 07:00:01 AM
White Beard blinks "W-what where did that come---arr I'm being serious here!"