Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393480

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4900 on: September 13, 2014, 02:55:17 AM
Results popped up on the monitor bit by bit. Fxeni examined them intently, taking note of certain characteristics.

"As I suspected, I don't have too much to work with..." Fxeni says as he goes over the data he got. "Your general construction is quite fascinating. From what I got, I think I'll be able to harness your abilities through the Gundam with some modifications..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4901 on: September 13, 2014, 03:06:16 AM
"My god some of this data is a lot more complicated than I thought." Borock-bot said adjusting his glasses "I mean it's expected for a robot created by a alien race we weren't aware of existing but I must admit I didn't expect this.  Even though Zeta's creator was unknown as well Sakura never had a problem examining her like this."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4902 on: September 14, 2014, 07:04:26 PM
"Sorry I don't know anything about who made me, just the weird robots roaming the ruins on my planet." Blue shrugs.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4903 on: September 15, 2014, 12:22:19 AM
"Zeta was made around here though, so her design would follow certain design norms. Since Blue is from elsewhere, I suppose it makes some sense that her basic design would differ... quite fascinating, actually," Fxeni said as he examined the data in detail.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4904 on: September 15, 2014, 12:42:24 AM
"True, it's just the first time I had encountered an extraterestrial robot.  The differences are far more radical than I thought." Borock-bot nodded.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4905 on: September 16, 2014, 09:03:39 AM
Meanwhile, over at another terminal...

"So, do you see any that tickle your fancy Kit-chan?" Vixy asked her as they went over various mobile suit blueprints.

"Nah. As much fun as it would be, mobile suits really aren't my style." Kit responded. "I'll stick with the ol' succubi sorcery and provide support from whatever base I wind up being stationed at." she stated as she playfully saluted Vixy.

"Fair enough sweetie." Vixy giggled. "You know, that's actually a good question. While I could always use some company down here, caring for the refugees, you might be needed elsewhere. My Pretty Bunny might need some help on the I.S.S."

"Ahhhhh, you guys took that place back huh?" Kit smiled. "The Yamato was docked there at one point. Brig Man wanted to go on shore leave, buuuut he just couldn't bear to leave his brig. Ahhhhh Brig Man. Well anyway, once Fxeni is done with Blue over there, I'll ask him to see if he needs help up there."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4906 on: September 16, 2014, 06:51:59 PM
(Kit's suffix would actually be "chan" not sama. If anything, Vixy would be sama, since she's the higher-up/leader.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4907 on: September 16, 2014, 08:59:13 PM
(Fair enough XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4908 on: September 16, 2014, 09:28:43 PM
(Hmm I feel like Devia would want to help Vixy here to atone for not trusting the Resistance and wanting to help.  I just thought about this.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4909 on: September 16, 2014, 10:03:24 PM
(It could serve as a reason to have Kit go with Fxeni to the I.S.S. potentially)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4910 on: September 16, 2014, 10:10:06 PM
(That and I just don't like Vixy being by herself,  I mean taking care of refugees is too much work for one person.)

"Misstress Vixy, may I talk to you?" Devia suddenly asked.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4911 on: September 16, 2014, 10:15:01 PM
"Of course." Vixy responded. "What may I help you with?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4912 on: September 16, 2014, 10:17:51 PM
"Actually I wanted to ask if I could help you with anything." Devia shook her head "It seems like the Resistance is very short staffed here."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4913 on: September 16, 2014, 10:21:00 PM
"That's very sweet of you!" Vixy said with a smile on her face. "Truth be told, we could use an extra pair of hands around here if you're willing to help!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4914 on: September 16, 2014, 10:28:43 PM
Along with Devia, Lami also walked in with her.

Oh Jesus Christ no! Arche thought to himself while backing away from her viewpoint.

(Don't worry, I do remember that Borock-bot spoke to Arche. Just have to get the post ready.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4915 on: September 16, 2014, 10:33:20 PM
"I know, part of the reason I decided to help you was for atonement for doubting the Resistance and believing those lies Wily told us." Devia sighed "I couldn't do anything to help and I even made things worse,  I couldn't stop the rampage here and that robot who looked like Protoman Blues had to protect me even though he knew the crowd would be after him.  I was completely useless there.

But there was another reason that made me realize I had to help you….something that really tore my heart apart."

Along with Devia, Lami also walked in with her.

Oh Jesus Christ no! Arche thought to himself while backing away from her viewpoint.

(Don't worry, I do remember that Borock-bot spoke to Arche. Just have to get the post ready.)
"Ah I found you!" Lami cried with glee as she wrapped her arm around him.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4916 on: September 16, 2014, 10:39:30 PM
"What was that, Devia?" Vixy asked concerned.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4917 on: September 16, 2014, 10:50:10 PM
"Well before I came here I was wondering what I should do, Afrojack was still comatose from that Succubus spell, and it's not like I can go home since my home was destroyed.

Suddenly this robot girl came into the cafeteria.  She didn't notice me and she sat at a table while I heard what sounded like crying.  I didn't know what to do,  I didn't know this girl and I didn't know if I should talk to her.  Eventually Asch and a robot that looked like borockman came to her side to comfort her, and I listened to them in silence, and they said somethings that really shocked me to the core." Devia said as she watched Lami fool around with Arche.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4918 on: September 17, 2014, 07:25:00 AM
"Oh Mr. Arche did you figure out how your mecha works?" Borock-bot asked.

"Well, I still haven't the slightest clue on how to pilot it, but I did learn a bit about where it came from. As expected, it is, indeed, alien technology and was created by the most intellectually superior species on its home planet."

Phi walked up to him, "Did you find out why it chose us?"

He nodded, "Yeah. Turns out, it selects people based on their brainwave activity. In other words, it chose us due to our accelerated brain processing."

Phi's eyes widened, "Huh... So I was partially right," She muttered to herself, "So, if the alien race that created it also had a high intelligence capacity, I suppose it would make sense that they isolate their GST technology to those parameters, which would prevent unwanted groups from accessing their private mechs."

"So, you think there was a war of some sort?" Arche pondered, "Programming the GST's operating interface exclusively to those with accelerated intelligence capacity would ensure that if it ever fell into enemy hands, they would never be able to use it." Arche was cut-off from seeing Lami enter the room and she immediately held him close.

"Thank goodness. I thought you forgot about me!" She held his hand.

"Great..." He muttered, "Lami, was it?"

"Y-yes? What is it?" She squeezed his hand tighter and gazed into his eyes.

-----
Arche embraced her and is suddenly wearing a very sexy, silky robe. "Let's travel the world together, my love! Me, you and my trusty white stallion, Adonis. We'll ride together under the starless night sky... because you're the only star in my eyes.

What do you say... Lami?" He whispers and pulls her close.

"Yes! Of course, I will! Arrrrrrche~"

-----

Arche just stands there with a blank expression on his face, as Lami seemed like she was about to faint after randomly screaming his name.

"What in the world were you just thinking about...?" Arche said dryly, "You know what, scratch that... I'm scared to know."

Phi had her arms crossed, just as confused as he was.

(Just want to put it out there how nuts this woman is. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4919 on: September 17, 2014, 07:44:02 AM
"Oh it's a secret!~" Lami giggled and kept him close "But I'm glad I found you again before you have to leave, it's going to be a while before I can hold you like this again."

"I can't tell if this woman is insane or really desperate." Borock-bot said very quietly to Phi as her Fresca was a complete mess to him showing Love, Lust, Creativity,  and surprisingly Cunning.

"I stopped trying to figure her out when she asked one of your friends about his lack of goods." Amethyst said just as quietly and dryly.

(She's also incredibly perceptive. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4920 on: September 17, 2014, 08:31:07 AM
"I'm sure they did." Vixy answered Devia.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4921 on: September 17, 2014, 08:55:58 AM
"I'll admit the death of PB's best friend was a shocking revelation." Devia sighed "I can't imagine what PB was going through during that time, but that girl, Zeta I believe her name was, I was really surprised by her. 

I don't think she was actually mad at you like Asch seemed to be, though I think he seemed to calm down a little, I think she was more worried about you. She kept saying over and over about the burden you bear for all of us, how she regrets that she couldn't help lighten it when it mattered most in her mind.   She made me realize just how selfish I've been, how we've all been really. 

We kept taking you for granted for all the things you do for us, being blinded by your radiance without thinking about the person behind it.  We just take what you give us without giving back something of equal value.  I don't want to do that anymore, I don't want to hide behind you, I want to stand by you right now.  Then maybe, just maybe I can forgive myself for doubting you…..and PB too."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4922 on: September 17, 2014, 09:05:09 AM
"You have nothing to forgive." Vixy said while putting her hand on Devia's shoulder. "But I would be honored to have you by my side"

Kit smiled at what she just saw. "Well it seems like you have a very helping hand here with you. Lemme go talk to Fxeni and see if he needs me for anything!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4923 on: September 17, 2014, 09:11:30 AM
"Well hands really, Amethyst and Lami decided they wanted to help too,  though Lami also wanted to see 'her beloveded Arche' before he left. I don't know how someone can fling themselves at someone like that, but I'm one to talk considering how I used to be a wild party girl back in the day, and let's just say PB wasn't the only one who enjoyed that." Devia laughed sheepishly.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4924 on: September 17, 2014, 09:15:01 AM
"Hehehe, no worries." Vixy stated slyly. "I've been known to have a little fun every now and then!"