Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394417

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4875 on: August 24, 2014, 07:48:20 PM
"Well technically it is, but there's always room for some modifications if need be," Fxeni says as he takes the blueprint and examines it.

"Alright, in that case, ditch the hair," Phi stated, "I'm not sure what you were smoking when you added that, but it does not look right. Otherwise, I'd very much appreciate the construction of this Gundam... Oh, and uh, thank you," With her inherent snarky personality peeking through, she quickly thanked Fxeni as to not seem off-putting.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4876 on: August 25, 2014, 03:23:55 AM
"Why do we need giant robots anyway? I mean I always just kinda tossed around the ones White Beard made, isn't that how everyone fights these things?" Blue tilts her head and isn't joking at all.

((Not saying White Beard's giant mecha are on par with Gundams, more Eggman level mecha XD))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4877 on: August 25, 2014, 03:42:34 AM
"What can I say, we were being true to the source material," Fxeni replies to Phi with a shrug. "It can be removed though, sure."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4878 on: August 25, 2014, 03:58:31 AM
"Blue, that's why we need these mechas. So we can do that ourselves, cause we're not all as strong as you," Taylor replied with a laugh.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4879 on: August 25, 2014, 04:02:08 AM
"Not to mention the majority of humans can't breath in space in the first place,  or even maneuver in it since there's no gravity."  Borock-bot stated as he entered the room himself "Without these mechs they can't fight in those conditions."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4880 on: August 25, 2014, 04:05:45 AM
"I'm taking a huge risk just going out there while Biomerged with HeatGabumon here. If we were to separate while still in there, that could very well be the end of me. But I'm taking that risk because I know we'll be able to get out of there in time if it comes to that," Taylor added.

(Actually I think I just figured out how I'm going to trigger Blade Mode)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4881 on: August 25, 2014, 04:20:11 AM
"O-oh..I guess that's true." *blue glances at her feet feeling a little silly for making that comment.*

((Might be a good time to recommend scanning Blue soon.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4882 on: August 25, 2014, 04:23:45 AM
(Considering she needs to be scanned for Asch's mech to be completed I'll do it after the next post.)

"Oh yes you are Ms. Blue yes?" Borock-bot stated.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4883 on: August 25, 2014, 04:38:16 AM
"Yep! Although you can just call me Blue, nice to meet you!" *Blue smiles snapping out of her embarrassment quite quickly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4884 on: August 25, 2014, 04:42:50 AM
"Ah good I have a request from Mr. Asch that involves you being scanned by Mr. Fxeni.  He wanted to see if your Magic Technology, particularly the fire elemental part of it, can be integrated into this Gundam." Borock-bot said holding the blueprint for Gundam Sandrock.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4885 on: August 25, 2014, 04:49:11 AM
"Scan? I don't mind helping...but uh will it hurt?" Blue looks at the blueprints show to her but doesn't seem to able to make heads or tails of it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4886 on: August 25, 2014, 04:51:10 AM
"Oh no no, it won't hurt at all." Borock-bot laughed a little "It's completely painless."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4887 on: August 25, 2014, 04:54:12 AM
"Okay go ahead then, so what do I do?"

((I figure you've kept up with the Blue Adventure story so you know how Precursor tech is like by now.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4888 on: August 25, 2014, 04:55:27 AM
(I did, but I might need a brief reminder.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4889 on: August 25, 2014, 04:59:31 AM
((Sure just ask and I'll post up the lore.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4890 on: August 25, 2014, 06:01:47 AM
10 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL USER DATA IS BONDED WITH THE GST, the mech spoke suddenly.

"Oh right, I nearly forgot about that for a second," Phi glanced over at it.

Meanwhile, inside the GST...

"God, there's so many buttons and levers in here. How the hell am I supposed to make sense of all this?" Arche looked around the fairly spacious area.

8 minutes left until the process is complete, Mr. Archetype, the feminine voice spoke.

"GAH! Oh, it's just you. Still not used to that..."

I apologize, Mr. Archetype. Would you like to access my voice options and configure them to your liking?

His eyes widened, "Did... you just apologize? Can AIs do that?"

Of course. That is a primitive capability that many artificial intelligence units contain. I performed a quick scan of your planet's customs and regulations. I have determined the most suitable way to interact with humans.

"Huh, I guess there's still a lot I need to learn about AI," Arche said aloud, "Oh, and you don't have to be so formal, um... what should I call you?"

GST or Great Sacred Treasure.

"Nah, that sounds too formal. How about... Lucy? No, Silvia? No, that's not right... whatever, we can worry about that later. First things first: Where did you come from?"

I was created on a Planet called.... ERROR

"... Planet Error?" Arche said incredulously.

No, the planet's name cannot be pronounced in your language.

"Okay, then can you explain why you chose me?"

The data that you output is extraordinarily similar to the race that created the GST on Planet...... ERROR

He sighed, "Yes, you already told me about the Planet's incomprehensible name!" Arche wondered what it meant by "similar output".

"This GST was trapped inside a meteor, so that obviously means it landed here. Why was this sent from your home planet and into RPM? Was it an accident?"

That information is classified.

"Great, now you sound like Phi..." He grumbled.

I apologize, Mr. Archetype. Would you like refreshments?

"Like I said before: no need to be formal. You can simply call me Arche, if you'd like," He stated and continued to look around, "I'll just have to find the answers my..... Wait, did you just say refreshments...?"

This GST Unit contains one selection of liquids used on the home planet, A compartment then opened in front of Arche and he watched as a nozzle dispensed a clear blue liquid into a metal cup.

This is called Enko.

"So this thing doubles as a juice bar. That's not random in the least," He said bluntly, "No thanks, I have a policy not to drink strange blue alien liquid."

5 MINUTES UNTIL PROCESS IS COMPLETE, the GST said loudly.

He immediately covered his ears, "Do you think you could possibly dial down the volume?!" Just then, on the screen in front of him, he noticed something pop up at the corner of it. It looked like some sort of visualization to measure heartbeats, but something was different about it.

"Are these brain waves or heart measurements...?" Arche saw little to no fluctuations, and it appeared as a mostly straight line. A flatline.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4891 on: September 12, 2014, 04:58:09 AM
"Just stand over there, Blue... I'll get the machine up and running," Fxeni says as he motions to a nearby capsule.

(Think SNES-era armor capsules from the X series.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4892 on: September 12, 2014, 05:02:31 AM
"Can you make a copy of the results so I can give it to Ms. Sakura?" Borock-bot asked "I'm sure she would find them interesting and give some notes on them to give to the mechanics."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4893 on: September 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
"Certainly... well, that's up to Blue here, of course," Fxeni responds as he types away.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4894 on: September 12, 2014, 05:10:20 AM
"Of course, I didn't mean to be insensitive." Borock-bot admited "I've been trying to learn not to do that....with varying success."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4895 on: September 12, 2014, 06:39:58 AM
"What are those flatlines on the screen there?" Arche wondered.

All GST Units contain EEG functionality.

"EEG? Wait, so... That's my brainwave pattern?"

Affirmative.

Arche leaned in closer to the screen, "That doesn't make sense, though. Why is it a flatline? Brainwaves are supposed to be jagged and erratic. They're supposed to look like... well, waves."

Those are, indeed, waves.

"Huh...?"

Your brainwave activity is far accelerated beyond that of your species. What you see isn't a straight line, but rather, a condensed wave that does not move in an erratic manner.

His eyes widened, "So, it's essentially moving so fast that it appears as a flatline?"

Correct.

Come to think of it, Arche did recall Phi telling him about what she believes to be the reason for their Morphogenetic abilities. She claimed that those who access the Morphogenetic Field can do so because of accelerated brain processing. Of course, she came off as a nut, however, she may have been right.

"So, GST, you said that Phi and I outputted "data" very similar to the race who created you. By data, did you mean brainwave activity?"

Yes, they were the most intellectually advanced species on the home planet, creating many vast civilizations, separated by religion and monarchies. The GST Units were mass produced for political purposes.

"Holy...." Thoughts and wonder about exploring a brand new world flooded through Arche's mind. How did they look? What are their customs like? These were things that Arche never once thought he would care about, but for some reason, he was heavily intrigued.

"But... Phi and I aren't abnormally intelligent or anything. I mean, we're smart enough for the average human being, but nothing near the level of what you described." As he said this, however, he did wonder how intelligent Phi really was. There's certainly much more to her than meets the eye.

You were born onto this world, unknowing of the potential that was gifted to you. My creators were alone, and were forced to adapt and learn about everything around them for themselves. They started with nothing and became great.

"Gift... Did that race have Morphogenetic abilities?"

I'm afraid I've never heard of that.

"Huh... so despite their enhanced intelligence capacity, they didn't have those abilities. Maybe it really is just a human thing..." He trailed off.

CALIBRATION PROCESS IS COMPLETE. USER DATA NOW BONDED WITH THE GST.

Arche yawned and stretched, "Well, I better inform Phi on what I've learned. Admittedly, some of that stuff went over my head. She knows much more about these abilities than I do, so perhaps she can elaborate more on that. Um, how I open this thing? Open... cockpit?"

Opening cockpit. Until next time, Arche. The door of the cockpit slowly elevated open.

He jumped out of the GST, "Thanks for filling me in on all that. And I seriously need to give you a name other than GST!" He waved goodbye to the mech and walked towards the group.

Did I really just wave to a machine...? He thought to himself.

(Eh, kind of a lazy post. I just wanted him to get out of it, so I can fit in my other stuff.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4896 on: September 12, 2014, 06:48:36 AM
"Oh Mr. Arche did you figure out how your mecha works?" Borock-bot asked.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4897 on: September 13, 2014, 12:03:35 AM
"No I don't mind, step into here you said?" Blue hops into the capsule and glancing at it's interior.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4898 on: September 13, 2014, 12:08:07 AM
"Yup, that should be good..." Fxeni says as he finishes typing away. A multicoloured light begins passing over Blue. "This shouldn't take too long, although I'm not sure just how much information I'll be able to get of you."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4899 on: September 13, 2014, 12:53:03 AM
((I'd imagine you'd get a decent understanding of her construction and ability to absorb elements and adapt them. However nothing deeper than that. Precursor design is quite alien to modern stuff. ))