Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393743

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4850 on: August 22, 2014, 01:24:30 AM
"No...I just can't believe it I can't." Zeta said with a little dispair "Not Lou Lou...anyone but him."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4851 on: August 22, 2014, 01:26:54 AM
"I was there, Zeta!" Vixy said with tears in her eyes. "I was there with PB when the portal sucked him up. It didn't just suck him up...it ripped his body in half while it did. There's no way he survived."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4852 on: August 22, 2014, 01:28:39 AM
HE WAS MORTAL, WHICH CARRIES WITH IT THE LIABILITY OF A SHORT LIFE SPAN, Sam said.

"SAM! I mean, I know you're sarcastic and snide, but that was just rude!" Taylor chided.

WHAT? I CALL IT LIKE I SEEeemmgpp-- Sam started to reply before he was cut off by Taylor shoving him in her bag beneath a bunch of clothes, effectively muting him.

"Yeah that was low even for him," HeatGabumon commented.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4853 on: August 22, 2014, 01:30:05 AM
Fxeni doesn't say anything, and merely looks down at the ground. Even Lou, huh... he thinks to himself.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4854 on: August 22, 2014, 01:31:19 AM
"N-no Vix Vix why didn't you ever tell me that!" Zeta shouted at her "Why did you leave me in the dark like PB did with Saki about Quickie!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4855 on: August 22, 2014, 01:40:34 AM
"Lou... I heard of him, but I never got the chance to meet him. He sounded like a good man," Phi stated.

"But, Fxeni, you said you went to another dimension... Are you the same man I met on the battlefield?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4856 on: August 22, 2014, 01:48:04 AM
Vixy sighed. "You never asked, Zeta. And it's not exactly something we like to talk about!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4857 on: August 22, 2014, 01:54:38 AM
"Th-that's not an excuse." Zeta yelled at her "I-I thought we were friends, Vix Vix!  Friends don't keep other friends in the dark like that!  I-I can't believe you have the nerve of saying something like that!"

With that Zeta ran out of the room as she was crying her unseen tears.

"Zeta....." Asch said in shock.

"....With no disrespect my Misstress, Zeta is right.  She would have accepted this better if you told her yourself 2 years ago, instead of letting Zeta have the false hope of something impossible." Borock-bot stated.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4858 on: August 22, 2014, 02:02:48 AM
Blue stands awkwardly off in the corner, as she barely knows whats going it would be best if she kept her mouth shut.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4859 on: August 22, 2014, 02:24:36 AM
"People deal with grief in different ways. PB never told me what fully happened to Quickie either, only that she disappeared. I accepted that and helped him to move on. My purpose is to maintain the happiness of everyone here. So yes, we offered some slight hope they might be alive. I have grieved as well, and have bore the burden of such loss from everyone, in addition to my own sorrow. At times, even a lie can help keep someone together at that exact moment. Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it can help a bit."

"But look at the world we live in and think rationally." Vixy stated, sternly. "We live in a world with people coming from other planets and other dimensions. We've lost many members of our community without warning, only to have them reappear again years later, equally without warning. We've had the most creative and funniest people here, as well as those with godlike powers among us. Two of them were closer to me than others... my trinity.....my sisters. That is all gone now, faded away after so many years..."

"This place is ever changing. I'm sorry for Zeta. I didn't mean to lie to her, but at the time we thought it was in her best interest. The Sparkvernia War was hard on her. Either way now's not the time to delve further into it. We're at war here. I have a lot of sick & wounded that I'm dealing with in the here and now."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4860 on: August 22, 2014, 02:32:03 AM
"....What about Sakura." Asch asked suddenly clutching a blueprint with the name Sandrock. "Did her so called Master/Guardian neglect to tell her that too?"

"Mr. Asch....." Borock-bot started.

"Are you telling me it's better for someone to live in blissful ignorance when someone dies?!" Asch yelled "Are you seriously telling me that it would be better for them to not know when someone close to them dies even though they were their friends too?!  Do you have any idea how much more pain you just caused them by doing that?!  Did you really have no faith that Zeta wouldn't be able to handle that after going through all that pain to accept Mimi's death?!"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4861 on: August 22, 2014, 03:26:36 AM
"Have you ever stopped to consider why they didn't bother to find out in the first place?" Vixy asked. "As I said, people grieve in different ways. They never asked about it, and it's possible that at the time they couldn't deal with it. PB never told us about Quickie for a reason, and it's up to us to respect that reason. But how in all that time could they not have known? Others knew about it. We were all at Ninja Lou's service, so it's not that great a mystery. All PB & I did was offer a little hope."

"During all this time, they never asked about it until now. They never pressed us about it, and it wasn't about trust. It's because sometimes, people keep things private for a reason!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4862 on: August 22, 2014, 03:41:11 AM
"Hope my ass." Asch scoffed at her "So you're saying if PB died and if you were the only one who knew you wouldn't tell Sakura unless she asked you directly, that you would hide the truth from everyone and spread little white lies because you think they would deal with it better that way?!  You wouldn't go there in person and tell them the truth because of some crap like that?  Didn't you stop and think that Zeta had too much faith in this Lou person that she would think to ask you, she didn't even sound like she knew you were even there!

I'm sorry but bullshit like that is just not acceptable to me, no matter the circumstances!  How the hell are we supposed to trust you if you were willing to hide something like that?!"

Asch began storming out of the room in anger.

"Mr. Acsh where are you going?" Borock-bot.

"First I'm going to find Zeta and then we're going back to the Sex Station to tell Sakura everything." Asch said in anger "We have to be there for them, because that's what a real friend would do."

Asch left the room as Borock-bot bowed and left to follow him.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4863 on: August 22, 2014, 04:04:03 AM
Fxeni decided to stay silent through the arguing. He understood better than anyone why PB and Vixy would withhold that sort of information, but he could also understand Zeta and Asch's points of view. He decided to wait until they were done before answering Phi.

"Lou... I heard of him, but I never got the chance to meet him. He sounded like a good man," Phi stated.

"But, Fxeni, you said you went to another dimension... Are you the same man I met on the battlefield?"

"Well umm... I'm not sure. I don't think we've met before..." Fxeni said as he focused on Phi, trying to recall if he's seen her before. "What was... "I" doing at the time?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4864 on: August 22, 2014, 04:51:17 AM
Vixy walked towards the window of the R&D room. Kit followed her.

"You okay, Vixy?!" Kit asked with a concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, Kit." she replied while looking out the window.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4865 on: August 22, 2014, 05:06:18 AM
"Well umm... I'm not sure. I don't think we've met before..." Fxeni said as he focused on Phi, trying to recall if he's seen her before. "What was... "I" doing at the time?"

"You, er-- I mean, "he" was holding off Wily II's robots while some of the Resistance members retreated. It was a losing battle and... we lost people. It was the day that Wily II began his absolute rule of RPM," Phi stated, "Fxeni was hurt pretty badly and didn't seem like he was going to make it out of there. He told me to run away as fast as I could. I protested until my voice damn near gave out; I'm stubborn, but he was far more."

"I had no choice but to escape... and as I looked back at him from a distance, he was smiling at me as Wily II's ships were converging onto the battlefield. The expression on his face seemed to be saying, "This is it for me, so long"... I don't know if he actually made it or not," Phi leaned against the wall and sighed, "That's when I knew we couldn't afford to fail in the present; in this timeline."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4866 on: August 22, 2014, 09:09:05 AM
There's more to trusting someone than having them tell you everything... Sometimes part of that is trusting them to know what should and shouldn't be said... Taylor thought to herself. Asch has much to learn there.

SO ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME OUT OF HERE OR WHAT? Sam asked from within the bag, but Taylor was too busy thinking about what had just happened to respond.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4867 on: August 22, 2014, 09:16:34 AM
"You're not fine, Vixy." Kit said, still concerned. "Talk to me. I mean, I haven't had a heartfelt conversation in a long time. It could do us both some good."

Vixy smile as Kit put her hand on her shoulder. "Thanks Kit. It's just, even I've been overwhelmed by everything lately. I started RPM as a simple place where fans of MegaMan and video games could gather and have fun. Now look at it. Friends turning on friends. War. Corruption. Lies and heartbreak. I just feel....lost."

"But that's what makes you special." Kit stated. "Through all the pain, the sorrow, the tragedy and the drama, you've still kept it all going. You could concede the world to Wily. You could walk away from everything, leave everyone and start anew somewhere else. But you haven't. You still care for all the people here, and it's admirable. It's why I'm proud to fight by your side."

Vixy smiled from Kit's kind words. "Thanks Kit. Now we still need to pick out a mech for you, you know."

"Kinda wish PB was here to help with that!" Kit stated.

"Heh, as do I!" Vixy responded as she once again looked out the window. "I hope he's alright, wherever he is!"

Meanwhile, on an unknown planet, a flash of green appeared on a rooftop when suddenly a familiar figure formed from the light.

"Man, that's quite the ride. Wait....this place looks familiar..." PB said to himself as the compass began to shine down, towards the traffic. It then arced in another direction, the direction of the traffic to be more precise.

"Heh, Electolopolis. She took me here before. Well, it's been a while since I've done this..." PB said as he jumped off the rooftop and landed on a truck, heading in the direction of the light.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 06:45:49 AM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4868 on: August 22, 2014, 11:42:07 PM
"Well that certainly sounds like something I would do, but it wasn't me," Fxeni answered after listening to Phi describe the event. "Sounds like the Doc of that timeline was a tad more prepared than in this one. Ours certainly getting there though, considering all these new allies of his..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4869 on: August 23, 2014, 01:47:59 AM
After a while Asch and Borock-bot found Zeta crying to herself in the café. 

“Zeta….I’m so sorry.” Asch said as he sat with her and wrapped his arm around her.

“How could have I been so delusional?” Zeta said morosely “I-I thought that he could have survived, he’s been in tighter spots before.”

“I know…I may not have met him before, but I know he was really important to you….to a lot of people.” Asch continued.

“He was like the older brother I never had.” Zeta said as she looked up to him “It’s like losing Mimi all over again.”

“Zeta, were you aware that Vixy had an idea about this, it didn’t sound like you were.” Asch questioned.

“No I really wasn’t, I just kept hearing the rumors in St. Acidburg.” Zeta shook her head “And then when I told BB about it….oh god I’m so sorry I punched you in the face like that BB.”

“It’s fine Zeta, I forgave you when you replaced my glasses.” Borock-bot sighed “Admittedly back then I didn’t know if I believed it or not, the confirmation from Misstress Vixy was something I wasn’t expecting myself.”

“I still don’t like how she kept saying ‘you never asked’, how the hell were you supposed to know to ask her for the details if she didn’t give any indication she had them.” Asch said bitterly.

“The thing is Aschy is usually Vix Vix is a ruler first and a friend second most of the time.” Zeta explained “As a ruler her decision makes perfect sense, but as a friend it really didn’t to me.  I wish she told me when it happened, I really did, but I can’t hold it against her forever especially since she had what she thought was my best intention in mind.  But….I still wish I knew, I wish I could have helped her through it…her and PB….”

“I guess….I sorta get what you guys are talking about….I really really don’t like it, and I still don’t understand why she didn’t tell you herself, but I can understand the position she’s in isn’t exactly an easy one….PB either, I mean lying about the death of his best friend must have really eaten up at him.” Asch sighed.

“It seems….to be a bad habit of his I notice.” Zeta nodded “He always tries to keep a strong face, but on the inside he’s falling apart.  I…don’t know how he can live with that.”

“Indeed….I really think he takes too much burden on himself, but it doesn’t seem he knows how to really deal with it…if his actions and what Ms. Sakura said to Mr. Asch is any indication.” Borock-bot stated.

“Speaking of which do you 2 know if Sakura knows about Lou’s demise?” Asch asked them.

“I don’t know…I didn’t really talk to Saki about it, I figured that if she knew something that BB and I didn’t she would tell us, especially if she talked to PB about it.” Zeta pondered “I doubt that she would ask Vix Vix about it, they don’t exactly get along that well in the first place.”

“They don’t huh, though considering how Sakura is and how Vixy acts I don’t have trouble picturing she wouldn’t be close to her.” Asch said to her.

“Exactly, so not only do we have to tell her about what happened to Quickie and PB’s disappearance we might also have to tell her about Lou too.” Zeta sighed.

“Yeah, I want to leave right now, we need to tell her about this ASAP.  I also don’t want to talk to Vixy right now….but I hope she thought about what I said.” Asch replied.

“BB….can you ask Fxenini if there’s a way to teleport us and our Mechs to the Sexstation….I don’t think I can go back there right now.” Zeta requested.

“I understand and do as you both requested, I will be right back.” Borock-bot nodded.

“Thanks man.” Asch said as he stayed by Zeta’s side and Borock-bot left.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4870 on: August 23, 2014, 03:33:02 AM
"Well that certainly sounds like something I would do, but it wasn't me," Fxeni answered after listening to Phi describe the event. "Sounds like the Doc of that timeline was a tad more prepared than in this one. Ours certainly getting there though, considering all these new allies of his..."

"Indeed, he was," Phi nodded, "But that wasn't the only factor. There was a fair bit of trust issues between some of the Resistance members. As a team, that sort of negativity affected their overall performance. What's going on between Vixy, Asch and Zeta... that has to stop. Their heads need to be clear, otherwise the Resistance's fate may not be too far off from the alternate reality's. The way I see it, every one of us needs closure, in some shape or form, before we can collectively act with unbridled focus and strength. Doing so will greatly increase our chances at avoiding a downfall."

Phi peered over at the GST, still in standby mode with Arche inside, "I know Arche has his inner demons to wrestle with. I've seen his urges out in the battlefield... I just hope he's strong enough to overcome that."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4871 on: August 23, 2014, 06:54:59 AM
"Hmm... judging by how much trust it takes between HeatGabumon and myself to achieve Biomerge digivolution, I'd imagine we'd have to somehow become even closer if we wanted to achieve that new form Sam was talking about..." Taylor pondered.

"But what else is there to do to build our trust? I think we trust each other perfectly as it is!" HeatGabumon said happily.

I CAN SEE THAT. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE PREVENTING YOU TWO FROM ACCESSING BLADE FORM, AND I CAN'T LOCATE WHAT THAT THING IS Sam said from within the bag, which prompted Taylor to pull him out and reattach the Digivice to her belt.

"Sorry about that," Taylor apologized slightly sheepishly.

NO WORRIES. I CAN SEE THAT WHAT I SAID WAS HURTFUL TO YOUR EMOTIONAL FORMS. ANYWAYS I WILL CONTINUE RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS TO SEE IF I CAN HELP MORE, UNTIL THEN YOU TWO BONEHEADS SHOULD TRY FIGURING OUT WHAT IT IS YOU TWO ARE MISSING, Sam said.

"Is it just me or is Sam a lot nicer all of the sudden?" HeatGabumon asked Taylor quietly.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4872 on: August 24, 2014, 03:41:41 AM
"Yeah, I'm not liking our team stability around here," Fxeni says to Phi, also thinking about the situation with PBPB. "We don't have much time to sort things out either... we'll have our work cut out for us."

Fxeni looks around the room for a moment. He recalls fond memories with people here. Some of which are gone or worse yet, against them. Fxeni sighs as he thinks of this, but keeps his composure.

"I think our first order of business is to get everyone together up in space. We need to regroup, as well as strengthen our bonds," Fxeni said sternly. "I know all too well what a world with nothing but war and death looks like, and I can tell you that I refuse to have that happen here as long as I live."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4873 on: August 24, 2014, 06:28:30 AM
"Agreed, it's not pretty. That's why I joined in the first place. Because of what I witnessed, I couldn't let that happen. It was my decision to persuade Arche to join the Resistance because of... something that happened in the alternate reality. However, that detail isn't important right now," Phi explained.

"Anyway, speaking of space, there's actually a design of yours that I had my eye on," Phi handed Fxeni the blueprint of the Nadleeh, "Is that the complete design?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4874 on: August 24, 2014, 03:33:14 PM
"Well technically it is, but there's always room for some modifications if need be," Fxeni says as he takes the blueprint and examines it.