Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394282

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4675 on: July 15, 2014, 10:56:03 PM
"I guess that's true." Zeta nodded "All I can do is keep fighting to stop this senseless blood shed, though it might be hard to fight Quickie personally I have to.  After all I promised PB we would save her and that's a promise I intend to keep."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4676 on: July 15, 2014, 11:06:02 PM
"All we need to do is knock her out right then figure out how to break the mind control right? I think I can help with that, I'm pretty decent in a fight." Blue grins reassuringly. "Besides the whole Omni-Gem problem has become your problem because of me fouling things up, I need to make up for that too and repay you all for saving my life." Blue extends her hand as if to confirm her loyalty to the resistance.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4677 on: July 15, 2014, 11:12:37 PM
Zeta smiled at Blue's optimism and shook her hand.

"I'm glad I can count on you to help uh.....oops I don't even know you name now that I think about it." Zeta said sheepishly.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4678 on: July 15, 2014, 11:13:49 PM
(Let me know when I can hop in the conversation to bring up Quickie, don't want to interrupt what you guys have going here)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4679 on: July 15, 2014, 11:15:38 PM
(Hop in any time!)

"I don't know either!" Blue laughs "Just call me Blue like everyone else!"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4680 on: July 15, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
"Hey umm... sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but hear you guys talking about Quickie," Fxeni said, feeling a bit awkward for barging in mid conversation. "I'm pretty much the last person that ran into her, and I don't think it's going to be easy to get through to her."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4681 on: July 15, 2014, 11:20:23 PM
"How DOES WilyII mind control people anyway? We might get a clue to helping her if figure that out?" Blue responds crossing her arms and leaning against a nearby wall.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4682 on: July 15, 2014, 11:30:16 PM
"Hey umm... sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but hear you guys talking about Quickie," Fxeni said, feeling a bit awkward for barging in mid conversation. "I'm pretty much the last person that ran into her, and I don't think it's going to be easy to get through to her."
"Blue....oh you're that 'alien invader' scapegoat Baldy II was using to justify why he sent so many Joes against you guys.  Sorry you had to go through that, my name is Zeta by the way though...can I call you Super Blue?" Zeta said before she noticed Fxeni spoke.

"What do you mean, I mean it couldn't have been as bad as fighting PB when he was berserk, seriously I couldn't even get a word out of him until Saki started singing, and it was to ask me to kill him.  How could something be worse than that?" Zeta questioned.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4683 on: July 15, 2014, 11:34:08 PM
"Fxeni's right. I'm not exactly sure it's mind control." Kit interrupted the conversation. "We succubi are really good at reading people, they're particular quirks and mannerisms. Plus, as some of you just saw, I'm an expert on charm spells and the lot. When Quickie and I met, nothing was out of sorts. Nothing. If Wily did do something to her, it's a masterpiece because for all intents and purposes, that was the same Quickie."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4684 on: July 15, 2014, 11:36:01 PM
"PB was berserk, that's for sure. He clearly wasn't all there though... his mind wasn't at all focused. Quickie seems different somehow," Fxeni stated with a sigh. "She seemed more controlled... more evil. Maybe she was exposed to the Frenzy waves for a longer period of time, but I can't say for sure..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4685 on: July 15, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

"Fxeni's right. I'm not exactly sure it's mind control." Kit interrupted the conversation. "We succubi are really good at reading people, they're particular quirks and mannerisms. Plus, as some of you just saw, I'm an expert on charm spells and the lot. When Quickie and I met, nothing was out of sorts. Nothing. If Wily did do something to her, it's a masterpiece because for all intents and purposes, that was the same Quickie."
"He had to have done something to get her to slander PB's name, she may be a [sonic slicer] at times but she wouldn't do that to him." Zeta said looking down.

"PB was berserk, that's for sure. He clearly wasn't all there though... his mind wasn't at all focused. Quickie seems different somehow," Fxeni stated with a sigh. "She seemed more controlled... more evil. Maybe she was exposed to the Frenzy waves for a longer period of time, but I can't say for sure..."
"Hello haven't you watched Sci-Fi movies and Fantasy shows, there's more than one way to mind control someone besides Frenzy Waves." Zeta said slightly annoyed "Especially since Quickie is a Robot like I am."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4686 on: July 15, 2014, 11:45:09 PM
"Blue....oh you're that 'alien invader' scapegoat Baldy II was using to justify why he sent so many Joes against you guys.  Sorry you had to go through that, my name is Zeta by the way though...can I call you Super Blue?" Zeta said before she noticed Fxeni spoke.

"Uh sure I don't mind, as for the whole battle you guys saved my butt so it's all good." Blue nods.

"YEAH SUPER BLUE!" Aqua Star yells out from the other side of the room.

Blue facepalms

"You are saying she willingly joined Wily?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4687 on: July 15, 2014, 11:50:06 PM
"Quickie is much more organic than technological anymore." Vixy stated. "I don't even know if she has programming to be rewritten!"

"Blue, was it?" Kit asked. "Yes. We have to accept the possibility that she did betray us and did join Wily willingly. Or it could be Wily. Whatever he did, if anything, I could not tell the difference which makes her more dangerous."

"Also, fill me in....what are you guys talking about when you say PB went beserk?" Kit asked.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4688 on: July 16, 2014, 12:10:15 AM
(Sorry, was sifting through the fight with Quickie)

Fxeni thought over the fight he had with her. He shifted in spot uneasily as he recalled how brutal she was. He also recalled what she said before the fight began.

"Her outlook on things changed. She was saying how Power was all that mattered to her now... that friendship and free will was rubbish. That everyone needed to be ruled by Wily," Fxeni said glumly as he looked towards the ground. "I've fought beside her many times in the past, and I never saw her be so ruthless and brutal before that fight I had with her. I'm lucky to be alive."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4689 on: July 16, 2014, 12:13:19 AM
"Something seems fishy about someone changing so radically though, I mean I never met Quickie but Zeta said she was a good person; Kit are you certain there was no sign of magical corruption? I mean I've seen dark elemental power change someone in the past, perhaps something corrupted her?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4690 on: July 16, 2014, 12:15:47 AM

(Man, that was fun to write! XD As is this. Looooooooove Evil Quickie!  8D)

"If something did corrupt her, I couldn't sense it at all." Kit said. "Everything about Quickie was normal, until she knocked me out. Even when she asked her questions about Wily ruling and such, I couldn't sense anything out of the ordinary. Now, could someone tell me what happened to PB?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4691 on: July 16, 2014, 12:19:24 AM
"Quickie is much more organic than technological anymore." Vixy stated. "I don't even know if she has programming to be rewritten!"

"Blue, was it?" Kit asked. "Yes. We have to accept the possibility that she did betray us and did join Wily willingly. Or it could be Wily. Whatever he did, if anything, I could not tell the difference which makes her more dangerous."

"Also, fill me in....what are you guys talking about when you say PB went beserk?" Kit asked.
"She has to have something if I could tell she was still a robot last time I saw her." Zeta shook her head "We robots are able to sense other robots, unless they are able to cloak themselves or are cyborgs who are originally human, we can tell what's robot or not.  Even if she is organic enough that she and PB can [tornado fang] each other any day of the week to Chemical Plant Zone she's still a robot." Zeta explained.

"As for PB being berserk, that's the reason the citizens wanted my head when they mistook me for him." Asch piped up as he was listening to the conversation "Wily kidnapped him and brainwashed him to be a senseless killing machine, that's why St. Acidburg is in ruins right now."

Fxeni thought over the fight he had with her. He shifted in spot uneasily as he recalled how brutal she was. He also recalled what she said before the fight began.

"Her outlook on things changed. She was saying how Power was all that mattered to her now... that friendship and free will was rubbish. That everyone needed to be ruled by Wily," Fxeni said glumly as he looked towards the ground. "I've fought beside her many times in the past, and I never saw her be so ruthless and brutal before that fight I had with her. I'm lucky to be alive."
"Quickie said what about friendship and freewill?!" Zeta said in a shocked and angry tone, to the point that Asch jumped and Borock-bot slightly facepalmed and prayed she wouldn't hit the messenger.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4692 on: July 16, 2014, 12:23:36 AM
"Me Crash landing in Acidburg didn't really help either." Blue coughs

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4693 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:17 AM
"Geeeez. Is PB okay now? Where is he?" Kit asked.

(Hey Fxeni. You might use this time to break the news to everyone there about PB, since you and PBPB are the only ones that know right now XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4694 on: July 16, 2014, 12:25:44 AM
(Probably would be better when Zeta calms down a bit, the Fxenodrome having a watermelon handy would help.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4695 on: July 16, 2014, 12:31:32 AM
(Oh no, young one. Having her deal with this angrily would make an interesting development in her story. PLUS, it leads into something I'm going to write about shortly)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4696 on: July 16, 2014, 12:32:21 AM
(In that case having watermelon would still help.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4697 on: July 16, 2014, 12:36:19 AM
((I'll tag along with anything you guys want to do, I'm in no rush to do any of Blue's story stuff, unless it's to do with White Beard and Wily's alliance kinda want to get a status quo with her first  before I try and shake things up.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4698 on: July 16, 2014, 12:39:29 AM
"I'm afraid so... and I have the scars to prove it," Fxeni said as he hovered his hand above the area he got stabbed. "It wasn't exactly a pleasant experience to see her that way."

He sighed as he saw the anger in Zeta's eyes. He looked around at everyone, who all seemed on edge.

"How's about we go sit in the caf while we talk about this? We could be talking about it for a while..." Fxeni suggested as he motioned down the hall.

(I'll let her let some steam off first before I bring up PB)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4699 on: July 16, 2014, 12:44:05 AM
"Okay. Oh man, I just realized I haven't been to this cafe in years!" Kit said. "I could reaaaaaaally use an Iced Mocha right now! You coming, Vixy?"

"Be along in a bit, sweetie!" Vixy said. "Still gotta check on some things in the monitor room!"