Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393440

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4500 on: May 16, 2014, 09:11:25 AM
(You do realize that if Wily does indeed have those gems that you most likely won't see them for a very long time right?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4501 on: May 16, 2014, 09:17:01 AM
(Oh yes. They're not needed for now anyway.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4502 on: May 16, 2014, 09:17:41 AM
(Okay just making sure.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4503 on: May 16, 2014, 09:18:36 AM
Arche reached through the crowd of mad women and attempted to pull Asch out of there, "Can you guys just leave the man alone already? He's not PB!"

"Stay out of this!" Devia shouted and pushed him away. Lami glanced back at Arche and spoke to a woman next to her, "Hey, he's kinda cute," She giggled and looked back at him again.

"W-What?" Arche was momentarily caught off guard by her comment.

He regained his composure, "Asch, come on, try to break free from them!" He yelled through the crowd. Arche obviously couldn't fight them or use excessive force; they were (mostly) innocent civilians.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4504 on: May 16, 2014, 09:21:32 AM
"I can't, I don't want to accidentally- whoa!" Asch yelped as he was suddenly pulled down.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4505 on: May 16, 2014, 09:22:26 AM
(Only some of the gems have elemental attributes anyway. Some of the others are just general power boosters. The ones Wily has will be Power booster ones.)

Keco - "Ugh... they should just like, prove to them that he's a robot. Like... cut an arm off or take his pants off, either way. They see he's a robot they should leave him alone."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4506 on: May 16, 2014, 09:23:13 AM
(Only some of the gems have elemental attributes anyway. Some of the others are just general power boosters. The ones Wily has will be Power booster ones.)
(Ah okay that makes more sense.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4507 on: May 16, 2014, 09:40:25 AM
"Oh Goddamit!" Arche approached the crowd again and was promptly greeted with elbows and hands hitting him in the face, "Argh! Christ, I'm not a punching bag!"

Arche bent down and tried to find an opening in the crowd, even if it was just a little one, "I am going to regret this..."

"But I'm not," Lami said as she was checking out Arche bending over. The woman next to her lightly pushed her shoulder and laughed, "Oh, you're terrible!"

Suddenly, Arche barged through the small opening and slowly made his way to Asch's hand and grabbed it, trying to pull him out, "I'm gonna try to pull you out, but you have to make an effort, too!" He said as he trudged through the crowd.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4508 on: May 16, 2014, 12:12:31 PM
(Oooo... I have power booster gems... Not like I know that. XD As for the Asch pile, please, do carry on. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4509 on: May 16, 2014, 01:47:10 PM
"So..." Key had obvious trouble coming up with something to say. "Maybe we could help, hmm?"

Keco groaned.

"How exactly?"

"Well, I could flash my Star Warrior badge and tell them, which would be a lie of course, that I'm taking the three of them under custody. I mean of course, mister Asch and the others. It could work, I think."

"That's stupid. You're stupid." Said Keco, not even bothering to look at Key anymore.

"Hey!" Key almost pouted but then Laysha butted in.

"Master, with all due respect, you cannot go around "flashing your badge" on a world that does not know of Star Warriors, or anything related to the Inter-Galactic..."

"Yeah, but..."

"Besides, I think the chances of them believing you are at 000.5%."

Kharaxel sighed.

"This whole situation just sucks"

"That it does. That it does..." Said Ephy, who seemed to be deep in thought.

Meanwhile at WDS.

"OOOH! I can keep one?!"

Galaide took a look at all the Berbils in the room. Most of them did not differ much from each other, but that was not a problem actually. After some thought, she pointed at one of the Berbils nearest to her.

"You! I want you to come with me and play!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4510 on: May 16, 2014, 02:53:30 PM
(So White-Jet... Yes? 8D)

Dr. Wily II smirked as Galaide pointed out one Berbil.

DWII - Alright then... Back to the control room!

A bright flash of light, and Dr. Wily II, Galaide, and the lucky Berbil were instantly teleported back to the control room.

DWII - *walks towards one console, and brings up one long-range scanner up on screen* OK, here it is.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4511 on: May 16, 2014, 04:19:01 PM
Blue's face was one of dumbfounded confusion on how odd the situation had turned so quickly; and trying to fend off a mob of angry women with as little force as possible was not quite how she pictured the situation going to be honest.

-"I seriously have no idea whats going on!" Blue yells as she holds back a few of the angry woman so the others can get Asch out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4512 on: May 16, 2014, 04:22:01 PM
(Actually Blue was trying, and failing, to get Asch out of the pile of very invasive women by virtue of him not being a pervert.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4513 on: May 16, 2014, 04:24:22 PM
((oops missed Blue being in that post; I'll edit my last one to match))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4514 on: May 16, 2014, 04:29:22 PM
"Part of me thinks you're actually enjoying this..." Arche said as he tried to maintain his grip on Asch.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4515 on: May 16, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
((Edited my post; I need to read the posts more closely before I respond.  8D))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4516 on: May 16, 2014, 04:32:56 PM
(+1 harem management again. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4517 on: May 16, 2014, 04:37:34 PM
"There is probably a part of me that does in my programing somewhere, but about 20% is scared shitless and the other 75% feels guilty and sad since I have a [tornado fang]ing girlfriend!" Asch yelled as he tried to pull himself out.

"Oh bullshit!" Devia screamed "A man like you wouldn't have a singular 'girlfriend'!"

"Well I'm not a man like PB!" Asch yelled as he started to slowly drag himself away.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4518 on: May 16, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
- "Seriously what is wrong with you ladies?!" Blue puts herself in between the group and Asch as he finally pulls himself free.

-"Lets just all take a deep breath and think a little harder..." Blue finds herself being pushed back a little by the sheer number of angry woman

-"Before I lose my patience..." Blue frowns mumbles to herself.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4519 on: May 16, 2014, 04:50:18 PM
"Not until I get that bastard to pull that [tornado fang]ing disguise off!" Devia yelled.

"Okay look lady if I can prove that I'm not PB will you just leave me alone!" Asch yelled "I'm [tornado fang]ing tired of you guys molesting me, pulling my hair, and ruining my clothes to the point that they can't be repaired without even having a chance of trying to prove that I'm not him.  Will you let me at least try that?"

The women thought about this and muttered to themselves before coming to agreement.

"Okay fine." Devia stated "But you only have one chance you jerk and you better make it count."

"One shot is all I need." Asch said with determination before turning to Arche "Arche I want you to cut my hair."

"What how is that going to prove that you aren't PB, in fact that would probably make you look more like him." Amethyts questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Just watch and be quiet until we're done so you can eat your words." Asch said irritated.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4520 on: May 16, 2014, 04:54:24 PM
(Hmm... I guess Kathy's injuries weren't severe enough to give Karring any opportunities. Oh well, let's see What I can do.)

"Oh, h-hi Kat.", Karring looking rather surprised to see his Kathy awake, before massaging the searing pain from his tail. "I'm glad to see you're doing fine."

"Guess my flirting must have revived her, I suppose", Karring thought to himself.

"Hmph... I'm out for a few hours and you're already quick to bury me, huh Karring." Kathy sarcastically quips.

"No, not at all, my love. You know I'd do anything for you." Karring innocently replies, before gazing upon Asch's dire situation.

"You know, I've been in a situation like this once, except that the girls were actually trying to bite my head off in the process." Karring scratching his chin at the thought.
"You guys sure we shouldn't intervene?"

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4521 on: May 16, 2014, 04:55:36 PM
(How does Asch's hair look like, anyway?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4522 on: May 16, 2014, 04:57:08 PM
(It's in a long pony tail, about half the length of Himura Kenshin from Ruroni Kenshin and way less volume so more slick and less poofy.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4523 on: May 16, 2014, 04:59:06 PM
Finally Ephy spoke up.

"If whatever Asch is trying to do now, won't work. I'm going to go there and whip those screeching banshees like there's no tomorrow."

Kharaxel merely sighed.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4524 on: May 16, 2014, 05:01:12 PM
"Yes because that would be so much better." Fugo rolled his eyes in sarcasm "But yeah I think Asch will probably have this under control, Zeta told me about something with robots and their hair once when she stopped a guy from trying to rob a bank in St. Acidburg."