Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393626

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4450 on: April 18, 2014, 01:08:11 AM
Meanwhile at an unknown facility, Akane gazed upon a cruel cold metal table. Rust was visibly seen forming on it and multiple scrapes and scratches were on the floor by the legs of the table; it appears that someone struggled here, trying to break free, perhaps.

Scalpels, anesthetics, needles, respiratory masks and other equipment similar to ones found in hospitals lay around the dull grey metal table. Dried blood on the teeth of rigid knives lay on a desk beside her.

"This was surgical..." She deduced after seeing the blood only on the teeth/tip of the blades. The knives pointed towards her, as if warning her to leave.

Although there was dust collected on the equipment, a clear indication of age, Akane could smell the medicine and anesthetics escaping from them. Her nose started to burn from the alcoholic fumes and bacterial liquids that seemed to hang in the air in this particular area. Phased, she stepped away from the table and held her nose.

Backing up, she bumped into a drawer that was half open, sticking out from a desk. Hesitantly, she looked inside.

"What the..." Akane pulled out a thick glass jar and placed it on the table, not quite sure what it was. Just as she put it on the table, however, Akane heard something clatter on the floor a few feet away from her.

Startled, she whipped herself around, "W-who's there?!" Her heart started racing in a matter of seconds, frantically looking around the room. After no response, she slowly turned her attention back to the jar. She leaned in closer, "My god..."

Inside was an organ floating in liquid; possibly a preserving agent to keep it fresh, although she couldn't be sure.

A label on the jar read: "Got your Kidney"

Probably a sick joke, made by the equally sick person who did this. Akane felt herself about to gag, as she covered her mouth. With a shaking voice, "Did Phi and her sister... really come to this place? I can't even imagine what these maniacs did to..."

Akane couldn't finish her sentence. The chilling grittiness of this area, where those in the Nonary Project experimented, and the stinging fumes from the medical equipment made her a bit dizzy.

Suddenly, she heard yet another sound. This time it was the sound of glass breaking.

Breathing heavily, Akane picked up a knife from the table and walked away from the area, searching for whoever was inside the building with her.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4451 on: April 18, 2014, 08:21:09 AM
Watching the little Berbil not only break away from the spell which should have binded its will to Wily II, but also sensing two other things that shouldn't take place, Galaide's face twisted in a mixture of anger and smiling.

First of the two things was Wily II, who gave her a quite disappointed glare.
The second thing was...

"Someone is meddling..." She said through her teeth. "These little robots could not just break away from my spell!"

With that said, Galaide's eyes began to flash but more wildly than previously. At the same time, every mechanical thing including some of the Berbils, begins to act up or malfunction, as her power seeps out from her anger.

"NOTHING CAN BREAK AWAY FROM IT! ONCE I REPROGRAM SOMETHING WITH MY SPELL IT IS FOREVER UNDERS ITS SWAY! DO YOU HEAR MEEEE?!"

Finally calming down a bit, and having realised she's causing an unneeded commotion, Galaide turned to her master.

"I... apologize, Lord Wily II. However, I sincerely believe someone or something is trying to prevent me from using my Technomancy on these... little robots. It might either be some kind of safeguard they possess or... some kind of enemy force, which lurks around here."
Dr. Wily II glared at all corners of the scarpyard, as if trying to find something... Or someone. Unable to find it, he returned to Galaide, and... Patted her head.

DWII - I think I know who's behind it... But this person had been eluding me for the longest time. Even my Robot Masters were unable to track, and capture him. This... Hierophant... He has control over... Magic as well.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4452 on: April 21, 2014, 04:04:58 PM
White Beard puffed at his pipe as the drop ship began it's inspection of the promised fleet; the dry dock held three mass produced Mk.I Dark stars; the design brought back some memories for the old android; he had traveled the universe in the original Dark Star until it's destruction at the hands of Blue Valkyrie.

The Mass produced models were slightly better armed, smaller; sleeker and requiring less crew to operate. No match for the Dark Star III of course but more than enough to defend the Wily Star if needed. White Beard glanced to his data pad; a report on repairs for the Dark Star II; the damaged caused by Blue and Shadow Star was extensive and that final jump may have very well been the final nail in the coffin. Luckily WilyII's resources had allowed him to salvage the battle station and it was battle ready again, White Beard had ordered the Dark Star II to jump away back to his original base it's power and factories would be useful encase the plan went south or WilyII decided to end their alliance suddenly.

White Beard's train of thought was interrupted as Tempest Star appeared behind him, white beard trusted this star general more than any other of his creations but his tendency to sneak up on him was something he never got used too.

Tempest Star: Sir; I've finished my inspection of the fleet's A.I. cores.
White Beard: And?
Tempest Star: It's as you thought, the Doctor has installed special programs that will allow him remote control of each ship; the back door you had me install into his database has allowed us to remove the programs. In short, the Dark Star Fleet is yours.
White Beard:Excellent, any word from Aqua Star?
Tempest Star: No; he's turned off his tracker we have no idea where he is.
White Beard: I should have had removed his obsession with Blue after the battle at Azure Star.
Tempest Star: I'm sure he's with her now; WilyII may know of the resistance base location.
White Beard: Hm..it doesn't matter for now I have other things to focus on, I'm curious as to how Blue absorbs so many elements and my attempts to mimic this have been--less than successful.
Tempest Star: You plan to capture her then?
White Beard: Aye; that won't be easy with her new allies luckily WilyII is only aware of her precursor origins and likely won't interfere outside helping my efforts. If I can study her design directly I can produce an army of robots with that power, robots greater than even the Guard series.
Tempest Star: There is one more thing to report, it seems there's been some intruders according to the Buccaneers working at the facility but WilyII is keeping them away from sensitive areas.
White Beard: WilyII isn't a fool; tell the crew to keep an eye out for now. Hopefully I am being paranoid and WilyII will honor our agreement.
Tempest Star: Yes captain.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4453 on: April 21, 2014, 06:20:49 PM
Galaide grimaced.

"Magic... it cannot be Technomancy, yet he was still able to remove my spell. Interesting, once I find this "Hierophant", I will personally strangle him with both of my hands."

Yes. Giving it some thought, Galaide reached a conclusion that this Hierophant can be a huge problem, especially if he is hard to track. Moreover according to her new master, this wretch has been snooping around for quite some time now. As such, she decided that all of her efforts will now go to locating him.

"My Lord... if I may ask, do you posess any long range scanners at this base of yours? A one which tracks heat signatures could be useful. I have no doubt he is using his magic to cloak himself, since you weren't able to find him, but... I might be able to help with that. All I require is to fiddle around in circuitry of the scanner to "super charge" and make it more, shall we say, sensitive to heat radiating from any form of magical presence. The only problem is... the super charge might fry the scanner quite quickly."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4454 on: April 22, 2014, 02:51:20 AM
Dr. Wily II pondered over Galaide's request. Of course there are long-range scanners... With heat sensors even... But those scanners are scanning for any long-range Resistance activity! But Galaide seemed confident in tracking down Hierophant...

DWII - ... Your request is pretty high-ended... However, if you are confident in being able to track down, and finally capture Hierophant... Alright, I'll get you a scanner.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4455 on: April 23, 2014, 06:06:43 AM
Barely overhearing the conversation amidst the loud noise of the cranes carrying their collected scrap piles, Hierophant cringes in thought of whether those upgrades were going to bypass his Vanish spell.

He eventually reaches one of the walls surrounding the plenum chamber, finding several openings big enough for a crane full of scrap to fit through.  Unfortunately, they were far out of reaching distance and he couldn't cast Float without the two threats noticing the flash and fluttering feathers.  He could jump, but if the opening was too far for his length, the fall could make a noise that will alert them to his current position.

Deciding to take his chances, he crouches down as far as he could and springs off the catwalk, barely managing to grab the corner and haul himself inside.

A long hallway stretches several feet before revealing a dripping room at the other end where most of the scrap was being lifted from.

He decides to wait a bit and see if the two will leave first before attempting to cast another Vanish spell and judging for himself, how well the upgraded scanners will work.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4456 on: April 26, 2014, 05:06:30 AM
Akane paced around the room, looking for the source of the sound. Eventually, she came across shattered glass, directly below a shelf. The knife shook in her hand as she looked around corners and peered behind the different machines around the room.

Just when she let her guard down for a small moment, she heard another glass shattering; this time it was right beside her. She let out a yelp; or what she could muster anyway, as it came out more like a wheeze of air. Just a few inches away from her feet, a rat dashed across the floor, sniffing and scurrying in papers and whatever possible food it could find.

Akane let out a sigh of relief as she saw it was only a rat this entire time. She placed the knife down and gingerly wiped sweat off her brow.

"Looking for me, madam?"

Startled, she whipped around and back-stepped a couple feet away, grabbing the knife, "W-who are you?!"

Standing in front of her was a rather tall man dressed in a formal black suit and had brown hair with grey streaks run across it. He looked no more than 50 years old, and wore black-rimmed glasses. He looked… like a normal, average man.

"Pardon my manners," He calmly took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands with it, "I am the man who used to run this facility," The man walked towards her and extended his hand out, "Nice to meet you. It's not everyday I get to see someone as elegant and vibrant such as yourself."

Akane stepped back and raised her knife, "Don't take another step!"

He placed a hand over his mouth and pretended to act surprised, "Oh dear, I hope I haven't gotten off on the wrong foot here. You'll have to excuse me, I never know what to do on first dates."

Akane tilted her head at this strange gentleman and stayed her grip on the knife, slowly inching back away from him, "So, it was you. You f-founded the Nonary Project, didn't you?" Her voice cracked, as her heart raced staring at this mysterious man. Their was something sick about him and she could tell; even with his "gentleman" appearance veiling him.

He simply smiled, not answering the question, "Do you like pasta? Of course you do; everyone loves pasta, right? How about we talk about this over dinner?" Akane could not get a read on him. His demeanor was odd, and it seemed as if he was on another planet. The only thing normal about him was his formal attire.

He stepped closer again, and she raised her knife to his throat, "What did I say?! Get back! Now answer my question: Are you the founder?" She bellowed as her legs slightly wobbled from fright.

The gentleman looked at her knife, then looked at her wrist; soon observing her eyes and glanced down at her legs. Suddenly, his voice changed from charming to a more flat and serious tone, "Do you know the probability of you surviving this encounter? 0%. In less than 0.64 seconds, I can subdue you and pin you to the floor. Or, perhaps, I can disarm the knife and promptly lodge it directly into your chest cavity; this taking no more than 2 seconds, approximately 4.37 minutes until your lungs collapse from concentrated blood accumulation and you pass out into darkness. In the end, the calculations are in my favor."

Akane couldn't breathe and could not move an inch. This man, or whatever manner of being you can even call him, was merely 5 inches away from her looking right through her soul. When she tried to breathe, it was in short hoarse gasps and her hands started to feel numb and limp. She was deathly afraid.

His face changed again to a more sincere and kind demeanor and he rubbed his head, "Haha, there I go again! I'm not a very good first date, am I?"

"I…. y…." Akane completely and utterly failed to murmur out one coherent word. Every bone in her body was shaking. This was't the first time she's been in danger; far from it. But somehow… this man was different. It was like he discovered everything about her simply by examining her.

He adjusted his glasses, "As the gentleman that I am, allow me to go first. While I won't disclose my name quite yet, I feel obligated to share some oh-so-juicy information with you. You want to know about the project, right, love?" He said as he placed a finger on her forehead and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

She shuddered and shut her eyes, sweat starting to bead on her forehead. She timidly answered, "Y-yes…"

He lifted up her wrist and observed the jewelry wrapped around it, "And you desperately wish to find out if I know about Phi, no?" He leaned in closer to her wrist and sniffed, "Oh, love your taste in perfume, by the way."

Her breathing was disjointed and heavy, "Y-you know Phi, then. What h-happened here? Why do you people w-want access to the Morphogenetic Field?!"

The man laughed a handsome laugh; calm and honest.

"Be careful not to classify everyone in one group. Not everyone wants that power," He slowly paced around her, his body almost touching hers.

I have to stay focused! I can't let this maniac get to me! She thought to herself as he continued to pace around her like a vulture looking for remains.

Suddenly, he stepped directly in front of her and grinned. It was unsettling and twisted, contrary to his formal appearance. He whispered out, "Oh, but dear, I'm already inside your head."

(In other words, he has access to the Morphogenetic Field.)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:56:23 PM by Phi »

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4457 on: April 26, 2014, 06:15:54 AM
Irkalla followed the van from the sky above, trying to figure out where it's headed. Off in the distance, she sights an odd structure in the middle of the street. Upon closer inspection, it was an immensely large round vehicle, with an eye peering eerily from its top. This must be where they're headed, Irkalla thought to herself with a smirk. Perching atop the nearest building that was still intact, she surveys the area. Against her better judgement, she decides to open up a radio channel to the General.

"Sir, I think I've found-" Irkalla starts to say before she is shocked. She kneels down on the ground, stunned.

"What have I told you about opening up communications? Especially now, when that whelp is undoubtly looking for us?" he answered, clearly annoyed at his subordinate's inability to follow orders.

"B-But sir... I m-m-may have f-f-f-" she spluttered out to the best of her ability.

"Hmm? May have what?" he responds, intrigued. He shuts off the punishment protocol and awaits her response.

"I... may have found him, sir. A group of r-rebels are heading towards a l-large vehicle c-c-called the F-Fxenodrome..." she says, still feeling the effects of the shock.

"Fxenodrome, hmm? Well... even if he isn't there, I'm bound to be able to get his... attention. I'm on my way," he says, tracking the location of Irkalla. "Keep an eye on the area, Irkalla."

"Yes sir..." she replies, kneeling over the edge of the building.

Meanwhile, the S.C.O.U.T. Monkeys were examining the wreckage that was previously Fxeni's mansion. Fxeni was watching a monitor anxiously as they made their way around the area. Dammit... they're not finding anything, he thinks to himself as he bites the edge of his thumb.

"Is everything alright?" Ariani says as she steps into the room, seeing Fxeni look extremely stressed.

"I... yeah, I'm fine. I was kind of hoping that they'd find something more conclusive though," he responds as he looks back at her, a weak smile on his face.

"Ohh... well, don't worry. We'll find the bastard who did this and sock it to him!" she replies, swiping her arm through the air in a punching motion.

"Heh... yeah, we will," he says, his smile getting stronger. Suddenly, he hears monkey-like vocalizations coming through the speakers.

"What the hell is that?" Ariani asks, confused by this.

"... people take things too literally around here sometimes," Fxeni responds with a sigh. "I'm going to guess that the monkey sounds being the code they use was PB's idea."

"Interesting guy!" she replies with a short laugh. "What are they saying?"

"They're... intercepting a communication wavelength. Let's see..." Fxeni answers as he types away at the console. He plays around with the frequencies until a conversation becomes clear.

"Fxenodrome, hmm? Well... even if he isn't there, I'm bound to be able to get his... attention. I'm on my way. Keep an eye on the area, Irkalla," crackles out of the speakers. Ariani looks over to Fxeni with a worried look on her face, and sees that his eyes have widened. Suddenly they narrow down, and he grits his teeth tightly as he stands up abruptly.

"H-Hey, where are you going?!" Ariani calls out to the quick-moving Fxeni, who has already dashed out of the room.

"I'm going down there! I'm not letting that bastard hurt anyone!" he replies angrily as he rushes down the hallway.

"W-Wait! I'm going with you!" she says, pushing herself to keep up with him.

"Wait, what? You can't do that!" he says as he skids to a stop.

"And why not? I'm not about to let you go get yourself killed all alone! The Fxeni I've heard about wasn't like this! He was always calm and collected, thinking things out instead of rushing in like an idiot!" she retorts, getting miffed with his attitude.

"What?! I wo... I..." Fxeni starts to say sharply, but then realizes what he was doing. He stares at her blankly for a moment, suddenly having a flash of her other self from the other reality giving him a similar look. He takes a deep breath and calms down. "... yeah, you're right. I haven't been myself lately. I still can't just let good people get hurt or... killed... though."

"I never said you had to do that... just think first!" Ariani replies, poking his forehead with her right index finger.

"Right... right..." Fxeni thinks as he leans against the wall. He ponders about his options.

"Any ideas?" Ariani asks as she leans against the wall next to him. He stares intently at the wall for a bit, going over his options.

"Yeah. ADA! Contact all the people on the list I gave you, have them all gather onto a transport over to the Triple M right away. Tell them to get the battleship ready for launch by my return," Fxeni says out loud, knowing that the AI was listening in.

"What about me?" Ariani asks.

"You're coming with me. It'll be a tight fit in my Arwing, but I'll be needing your help." Fxeni answers with a smile. She smiles and nods, before they rush off towards the hangar.

(So... pushing some things forward earlier than scheduled on my end. Don't worry, I won't have anything happen until everyone gets some rest and have their injuries patched up, but I would like to get some things out in the open sooner than later so everyone can build upon it.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4458 on: May 01, 2014, 08:05:43 PM
Out of nowhere, Phi's skin began to crawl. She squirmed around and started rubbing her arms back and forth.

"What the hell?" She muttered.

Arche, slightly nodding off to sleep, opened one eye, "Huh? What's up?"

"I... I don't know," She replied, feeling chillingly cold, "I just got goosebumps or something," A dull throbbing grew in the back of her head, and pondered if it was connected to the coldness crawling through her skin.

Just then, she could've swore she heard a woman's voice call out to her, simply saying, "Phi"

"Akane?" She bit her nail, thinking to herself.

"Who's Akane? Ah, that woman who took you in, right?" Arche asked.

She nodded, "Yeah... something doesn't feel right. I think she's trying to tell me something, but I can't get a reach on her," She shut her eyes and tried to focus on Akane's "signal", but failed, "What the hell is going on? It's like something is blocking our link..."

Arche scratched his head, "Blocking you like... bad reception...?"

Phi sighed, "We're not damn phones, but... it does seem to be something like that. This has never happened before." She grew visibly worried for her friend; it was clear as day on her face. The only other time Arche has seen Phi display this kind of emotion was when he snapped on that Zero Joe and way back when Luna was still alive. Then again, when she was alive, Phi didn't really act much like she does now.

Phi shook her head, "No, Akane is strong. She... she should be fine," She impatiently continued to bite on her nails.

Arche raised an eyebrow, "Hey, everything okay?"

"Y-yeah..." She then cleared her throat, "Yes. Everything is fine."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4459 on: May 01, 2014, 08:21:28 PM
“Are we almost there yet?” Taylor asked impatiently “I’m still bleeding here you know!”

“I’m sorry, again.” Fugo sighed as he too was getting anxious but understanding her worry. “I really underestimated how unstable the road is at the moment and I have to drive carefully.”

"Why is she still bleeding like that, it should have stopped a long time ago." Asch asked with worry.

"The only explanation is that she's been Cursed." Fugo stated.

"Cursed, what do mean Cursed?" Heat Gabumon questioned anxiously.

"As a side job I very seldom do some bounty hunting." Fugo explained "And I hear a lot of things by listening in on other people's conversations, very interesting things."

"Wait if you work at the Weapon's Shack why do you need a side job, doesn't Sakura pay you enough?" Asch asked with eyebrow raised.

"Oh she pays me very well, but before this war began and I had to take over Zeta's job, I was in the Weapon's manufacturing facility in the Southern Branch.

Let me tell you, it's boring as hell watching weapons and other things being produced on a conveyer belt, and my other job as well as my previous job is pretty much the same thing until late in December.  So naturally I need some excitement or else I'll go crazy." Fugo explained.

"Can't you find another job if both jobs bore you that much?" Asch questioned.

"Oh definitely, however I'm a firm believer in Utilitarianism, especially John Mill Stuart's interpretation of Utilitarianism ethics and the Weapon's Shack and my other job satisfy that need." Fugo stated “Anyway back to the bounty hunting stuff, I hear many rumors and I think I remember hearing something that relates to Taylor's condition."

"Well spit it out already!" Heat Gabumon said impatiently as he was not interested in hearing about Fugo's many jobs or Utilitarianism ethics.

"Right..." Fugo sighed but understood the beast's impatience "Anyway one of the many rumors I heard was about people who use the power of Darkness and what they can do.  You said that this person uses such powers correct?"

"Yeah he did, and boy he really caught me off guard.  He also acted like he knew me, like some kind of stalker.” Taylor shuddered.

“Right however the important part here is the use of the powers of darkness, someone who is powerful enough with them are able to Curse people and do things like make wounds that cannot be healed.” Fugo continued.

“So I’m screwed?!” Taylor shouted in alarm “You’re saying I’m going to bleed to death and there’s nothing I can do about it?!”

“Actually no, you didn’t let me finish.” Fugo sighed “The wounds can’t be healed normally because it’s not continuously pouring out blood, it’s pouring out the same amount of blood you get from the cut you would normally get this entire time.  Think of it like how people recycle water by continuously filtering it until it’s drinkable, only obviously the blood is not being filtered.”

“How the hell does that work?” Asch asked as he raised his eyebrow.

“I honestly have no idea.”  Fugo shook his head “But the point is that while the wound can’t be healed normally we can purify it so it can be healed.”

“Well how the heck do we go about doing that, none of us here are exorcists or anything like that!” Heat Gabumon.

“Well an Exorcist would be one way, though those are extremely rare these days.” Fugo continued as he concentrated on the road ahead, though he started to notice something in the distance.  “But there are 2 others we have access to, Borock-bot and Mistress Vixy have the ability to purify something like that through their methods and the Weapons Shack also has a supply of Crosses or Holy Water imbued with Holy Power that can get rid of it. 

I unfortunately don’t have any those on my person since such Curses are rare but once we get to the Fexnodrome and Vixy we should be able to take care of it no problem.”

“You hear that Taylor, you’ll be okay!” Heat Gabumon cheered.

“IT’S NOT LIKE SHE WOULD DIE OVER SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS, THEN AGAIN IT WOULDN’T SURPRISE ME EITHER.” SAM quipped.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence SAM.” Taylor said dryly.

“You’ll need all the confidence you can get lady.” Fugo stated seriously “Looks like the people Wily invited to his party are here.”

“Holy crap….” Asch gasped as his eye widened and his pupils shrunk.

Ahead in the distance was an angry mob heading for the Fexnodrome with pitch forks and torches. And if one listened closely they were yelling bloody murder for the Resistance’s heads.

(Yeah I took a bit longer with this than I should have but with school and everything I didn't have the energy to finish this.  I also wanted to talk to Mirby about this sort of thing since most of this was assumed, luckily it was assumed pretty accurately thanks to my knowledge of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Ninja Lou's profile regarding his weaknesses.

Also I suggest someone run out of the van recklessly so Asch can run out of the van recklessly.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4460 on: May 01, 2014, 10:14:11 PM
(Phi couldn't care less about getting involved. Arche could run outside, though I'm not sure what he could really do against an angry mob. It's not like he can fight them and he's not really known for making speeches.)

"What in the..." Without much thought, Arche opened the door and ran towards the mob.

What in the world am I doing? He thought to himself.

Phi chuckled slightly, "What is he doing? Is he trying to stop them?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4461 on: May 02, 2014, 02:24:52 AM
The latest angry mob arrived at the scene, only to see various debris and corpses scattered throughout the area. Looking up at the Fxenodrome, they could hear a long hum... As if a weapon is charging up, or cooling down from firing.

Random person (RP) 1 - The F!?

RP 2 - So many...

RP 3 - It's the giant eye! The [tornado fang]ing Resistance fired on civilians!

RP 4 - How could they!?

RP 1 - PB could... They are all the same! They must pay!

With a roar, the angry mob began to pick up whatever they could find, and proceed to throw at the Fxenodrome.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4462 on: May 02, 2014, 02:28:45 AM
(Wait what was that hum?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4463 on: May 02, 2014, 02:50:17 AM
(It was the defense system that created a gorge between the civilians and the Fxenodrome. That was back when it destroyed the rabid Mets.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4464 on: May 02, 2014, 02:52:36 AM
(Ah okay that makes sense.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4465 on: May 02, 2014, 02:55:39 AM
(But of course they don't know that. Dead men tell no tales. 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4466 on: May 02, 2014, 04:48:40 AM
Blue raises an eyebrow as the van came to a sudden stop and the voices from outside grew louder; Blue peaked her head out the door as Arche jumped out and began moving toward the rioters. "He can't be serious..." Blue said softly as Phi chuckled lightly.

"What IS he doing?" As Phi finished Blue hopped out of the van herself and began to follow, if the crowd was as violent as it sounded she knew Arche might not last long on his own; not that she had any better ideas on calming the raging group. "I don't know but it looks like they weren't happy about our little battle!" Blue glanced back as she broke into a run.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4467 on: May 02, 2014, 05:20:06 AM
"Well at least the cut here won't kill me... Those folks on the other hand, they don't look so forgiving," Taylor quipped.

(Yo, Sakura. Great work with my characters, magnificently done :3)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4468 on: May 02, 2014, 11:42:08 AM
Key took a peek out of the van, after Arche and Blue ran out of it. Seeing the quite angry mob made him uneasy.

"Are those civillians? Why do they seems so angry, and more importantly, why does it seem we are the target of their anger?"

--------

Galaide jumped in joy at Wily's words.

"Thank you, my Lord. I will make sure to track that vermin down."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4469 on: May 02, 2014, 12:43:59 PM
When the angry mob noticed that their angry pelting of random debris was proving ineffective on the Fxenodrome, they began to look for bigger pieces of debris... And noticed that there are some people approaching them... Appearing from what seemed like a van.

RP 2 - Reinforcements!

RP 4 - Just what we needed!

RP 1 - *stares, and hard at the approaching people* They don't look familiar...

Galaide jumped in joy at Wily's words.

"Thank you, my Lord. I will make sure to track that vermin down."
DWII - Well, the scanner isn't here... If you like, you can take one Berbil with you as a toy. Once ready, we'll head back to my main control room.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4470 on: May 12, 2014, 07:18:37 AM
(I forgot, what are we waiting for again?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4471 on: May 12, 2014, 07:20:23 AM
(Me to get a little bit of inspiration and time to not worry about mid terms and the like, hopefully I'll get something on Wednesday since I have a writing assignment for Law on Tuesday.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4472 on: May 12, 2014, 04:36:38 PM
(Well, you could interact with the angry mob. :P)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4473 on: May 12, 2014, 05:04:13 PM
(I simply want to wait with the Hierpohant searching till something moves on the heroes side.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4474 on: May 14, 2014, 05:30:34 PM
(Well, you could interact with the angry mob. :P)

(Well, I kinda wanted to wait on Asch because Arche is still new to the Resistance and doesn't have the best grasp on the situation. I guess I'll try something then...)

As they continued to run, they reached within yelling distance of the angry mob.

Arche bellowed out, "Hold on there! What do you think you're doing?!"