Protoman Blues · 393580

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4400 on: April 16, 2014, 03:34:20 PM
(totally not op btw lol ecksdee)
(Shut up. I'm still working this [parasitic bomb] out, so bear with me you... you...
Besides, all you need is a non-electronic weapon like PB's Sword of Omens, or heck, even Clefant's sword to take her down cuz she can't control [parasitic bomb] in such cases. You could even kill her with a wooden gun, for fucks sake.)

Key walks towards the vehicle along with the others.

"Hey, I have an AI too."

"You do, Master?"

"It's you, Laysha."

"Oh. Right."

"Now then..." Galaide began. "If you have anything you require of me, I shall happily oblige. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them, Lord Wily II."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4401 on: April 16, 2014, 03:51:18 PM
(And here I thought that her weakness was that she gets hungry too fast and is easily swayed by whoever feeds her.  Though this does give me an idea that I was toying with for a little while last year.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4402 on: April 16, 2014, 04:08:39 PM
"Now then..." Galaide began. "If you have anything you require of me, I shall happily oblige. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them, Lord Wily II."
DWII - For the moment... No... You should rest up... Or perhaps you are rested up... I can get one of my Sniper Joe to show you around the non-restricted areas. Please don't worry, you will get a chance to wreck havoc upon the vermin in due time.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4403 on: April 16, 2014, 04:19:34 PM
(And here I thought that her weakness was that she gets hungry too fast and is easily swayed by whoever feeds her.  Though this does give me an idea that I was toying with for a little while last year.)

(Haha that's actually Arche's weakness, if you recall his little breakdown at the karaoke bar. Also, that van must be a moving hammerspace to fit this many people. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4404 on: April 16, 2014, 04:24:42 PM
(Well to be fair the van is probably a pretty big van since it's probably used in deliveries and advertising.  We probably just folded the back seats so that the only seats up are Fugo's and Asch's.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4405 on: April 16, 2014, 09:30:28 PM
"That would be the Sarcastic Application Module, or SAM for short. No clue why he was sleeping for so long, didn't know he could do that," Taylor explained.

I WAS SLEEPING BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET AWAY FROM YOU DULLARDS

(He's not angry-sounding at all, just very sarcastic. Like the computer from Courage the Cowardly Dog)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4406 on: April 16, 2014, 10:56:06 PM
(Shut up. I'm still working this [parasitic bomb] out, so bear with me you... you...
Besides, all you need is a non-electronic weapon like PB's Sword of Omens, or heck, even Clefant's sword to take her down cuz she can't control [parasitic bomb] in such cases. You could even kill her with a wooden gun, for fucks sake.)
(Wait, how many characters are robots? I thought quite a few of you were reploids / the like.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4407 on: April 16, 2014, 11:01:34 PM
(Technically any humanoid robot is a reploid though a lot of Humans use electronic weaponry and I have no idea what that would mean for ADA. 

Honestly Sakura is at leasted trained in martial arts and her elemental sword magic can work with it and Arche would probably still have a metal weapon so we'll probably be fine.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4408 on: April 16, 2014, 11:05:42 PM
(Not sure if my Digivice and also HeatGabumon would be affected by her powers... :\)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4409 on: April 16, 2014, 11:08:51 PM
(Probably most likely since HeatGabumon is digital.  Pokemon would probably not be affected but I'm really not sure what she can do with Pokeballs. 

Though like I said we can make it so her Powers won't work if she's too hungry if we really need to make it more balanced.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4410 on: April 16, 2014, 11:27:45 PM
(It just seems a bit OP right now, even with that... Which is a problem when my main methods of attacking sans the Keyblade are digital, she can render me completely and utterly useless)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4411 on: April 16, 2014, 11:45:38 PM
(Probably most likely since HeatGabumon is digital.  Pokemon would probably not be affected but I'm really not sure what she can do with Pokeballs. 

Though like I said we can make it so her Powers won't work if she's too hungry if we really need to make it more balanced.)
(Technically speaking, we could do it that way. But the way I actually thought about it is, that her powers are dwindling FOR A CERTAIN REASON, and are prone to "malfunction" (dohohoho) and in order to keep them she's gotta eat a lot of stuffs. Preferably a lot of good stuffs. Of course, even if you directly questioned her about it, she wouldn't admit it but yeah. Whichever way works fine for me.

(And if you guys still consider it too OP, then I might return to the proto-version of my idea on her, and instead of having Technomancy I could give her a set of powers which give her a title "Psychic Tormentor", which basically amounts to her having psychic powers, enabling her to do couple of things.
Such as:

Torment people through forcing them to relieve their greatest fears.

Create illusions, which might fool the enemy.

And also being able to throw [parasitic bomb] with her mind, fly (to a certain limit) and teleport a small distance.

The limitation on this power set were supposed to be the same as the ones on on Technomancy. Dwindling and hunger etc.
But then I thought that maybe it's actually too much, and I decided to give her something which works better with the entire technology motif in this RP. But if it upsets people, since it is pretty op actually, I can change this to the "psychic" idea. It just requires of me to make a couple of changes in my previous posts.

And no, I never even considered giving her mind reading or mind control.

PS:
It also works better with the personality I laid out for her, and fun fact: Her mind control barely, if at all, affects robots/reploids. If they have a human brain, then yes. It does affect them.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4412 on: April 16, 2014, 11:47:07 PM
(I think I prefer the Technomancy powers.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4413 on: April 16, 2014, 11:50:42 PM
(I think I prefer the Technomancy powers.)
(I like them both, but if people consider them too OP then I dunno. I don't want to powerhouse here.

Also, in my previous post I made a mistake, because of that wall of text. When I said:

"Her mind control barely, if at all, affects robots/reploids. If they have a human brain, then yes. It does affect them."

I mean to say not mind control, but the damn psychic manipulations with illusions and fear. Dammit me.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4414 on: April 16, 2014, 11:53:30 PM
(Yeah I think I prefer technomancy to the other idea... And I might have plans for something if it can affect HeatGabumon down the line...)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4415 on: April 16, 2014, 11:54:38 PM
(I definitely prefer the Technomancy as well.. Maybe temper it a bit if need be, but otherwise I think she makes a fantastic adversary. And really, that's what this whole RP should be about. Overcoming adversity and powerful foes, on both sides of the war. It's why I had Wily use PB's massive ego against him. It shows Wily as ruthless and PB as very powerful, but with glaring weaknesses like that which Wily was smart enough to exploit. Overcoming those weaknesses is one of the reasons why PB's on the journey that he is to find Wanda.

Figuring out how to overcome someone as powerful as Galaide makes for a great story!)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4416 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:59 PM
(Yeah, that's why I'm trying to figure out how to overcome something that might happen concerning her powers instead of just complaining about it. Planning ahead for various outcomes, since honestly I don't know what's gonna happen, only what I can write to respond to it. Who knows, I might have to go on a journey myself...

Which actually works since I already pointed out how I can go to the Digital World, so hey)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4417 on: April 17, 2014, 12:09:36 AM
(Well then I suppose I'll stay with Technomancy. It kinda feels like lesser of two evils at this point, but we'll see how this turns out.

And actually thank heavens for this, because I've been writing something on the side for both of my new characters, and it would hurt it to suddenly change her powerset.

Still, I agree with PB. The reason I chose Technomancy to introduce, is because this entire world of RPM relies heavily on technology, and since Galaide is from the beginning a villain, I wanted something that could work as a fitting threat to that. Though we'll actually see how this plays out.

I suppose for now, I will just have her do small stuff with Technomancy, like opening locks and accessing/bypassing passwords or some stuff. If required, of course.

I will try to not to be OP with her, even when she's fully stuffed and charged with POWAH.

I fully expect the heroic side to eventually fully overcome Galaide once they come in contact with her in the future.
So yeah. Sorry for the trouble.

Anyway...)

Galaide blinked at her new master two times, and suddenly her personality almost completely chnaged.

"Yaayz! A field trip!" With that she started jumping excitedly from one leg to the other. "Show me around! Show me around!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4418 on: April 17, 2014, 12:14:57 AM
"By the way, Sam was created by our friend Sapph. He was the computer in a ship Sapph let me use to get down from the old Pokemon League building orbiting this world and then he decided to download himself into my Digivice just to annoy me further," Taylor said, answering Sinos's question. "Something he seems to have forgotten to do," she added.

WELL FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO GIVE YOU SOME PEACE AND QUIET, O WIELDER OF THE KEYBLADE

"Pffft like I'm worthy of that title. I just use it when I need it, otherwise I've got HeatGabumon here to help."

I SUPPOSE I CAN SEE WHY YOU'D PREFER THAT FUZZY FIREBREATHER OVER THAT STRANGE WEAPON THERE

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4419 on: April 17, 2014, 12:33:16 AM
(Why not both Technomancy and Psychic Tormentor, [to a degree anyway]? I like the illusion idea.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4420 on: April 17, 2014, 12:37:20 AM
(I really don't think it's necessary since a lot of characters are already dealing with fears so that manipulation isn't necessary.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4421 on: April 17, 2014, 12:48:14 AM
(Taylor's fear is losing HeatGabumon again. She already lost him once, as mentioned at the start of the RP, so losing him again would likely ruin her. Hence why she's kinda dependent on him for fighting. Sure she has the Keyblade, but wielding that is based on the strength of her heart, and if he's lost again, her strength will waver and she'll lose the Keyblade.

Hence why I was planning something if Gallaide managed to disrupt his presence in the material world, something that would render Taylor useless but would require a quest of her own that would probably also lead into acquiring the means to become MechaGarurumon Blade Mode.

Which I guess would mean that in Taylor's case, Gallaide has both powers, since one leads to the other.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4422 on: April 17, 2014, 12:52:21 AM
(Yeah and really my chracters have/are/will deal with their fears.  Sakura's unable to help PB, Zeta's friends have been disapearing and Asch is going to be under Wily's control again in the far future.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4423 on: April 17, 2014, 02:14:04 AM
Galaide blinked at her new master two times, and suddenly her personality almost completely chnaged.

"Yaayz! A field trip!" With that she started jumping excitedly from one leg to the other. "Show me around! Show me around!"
(And I know the perfect place to test her out. 8D)

Dr. Wily II stared at the jumping Galaide, and for a short moment, reminded him of a certain transporter from a certain Giro Express. Shaking his head, he said.

DWII - You know what? I have the perfect place to show you.

With that, Dr. Wily II led the way... Towards the junkyard room.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4424 on: April 17, 2014, 02:53:02 AM
(And then Wily slips up and calls her Gailede. Cause Aile.)