Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394164

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4325 on: April 07, 2014, 10:33:48 PM
In typical defenseless fashion, the Berbils panic and sprang into their ball forms, fleeing towards indestructible crates they had managed to build and wedge into the bottom of the piles of junk, their toys immediately following suit before all the doors shut.  They seemed to have been aware by now that when intruders come crashing in, trouble is bound to follow suit.

Hierophant wasn't so lucky due to his height.  Not wanting to abandon Emperor, he hid in the oil-soaked bathroom, peeking out just enough to figure out what was going on without being caught.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4326 on: April 07, 2014, 10:56:30 PM
"D-did I do something wrong?" Asked confused Key.

"It is possible our sudden appearance out of nowhere, has caused them to flee in fear, Master."

"Ah. Good point." Key cleared his throat. "Please don't be afraid little ones, I am Key, a Star Warrior. I-I come in peace."

"That sounded horrible, Master."

Key grimaced for a moment but decided to continue.

"I won't harm you so... could you please come out... and if you can speak, then can you tell me where I can find the Resistance? Or where I am now for that matter?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4327 on: April 07, 2014, 11:58:28 PM
No one seemed to budge, either because they didn't trust a word he said or they were still afraid of being caught in the crossfire of whatever violent robot was chasing him.

You must leave now. blurted a voice from another crate sticking up from under Key, Beribils cannot mingle with intruder.  Master's trust with Berbils very thin; Master's trust shatter if Berbils seen with intruder.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4328 on: April 08, 2014, 09:30:24 AM
Explosions could be heard as the projectiles connected. boforte's grin grew wider as he approached the destination... Only to frown... And what a frown it was. The projectiles DID connect... With the wall. boforte screamed and cursed in anger at losing his target again.

boforte - ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! IF I EVER FIND YOU AGAIN YOU'D WISHED YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!

As the alarms continued to blare, over at the Junkyard room, Junk Man was busy minding his own business when he was knocked out by something landing on top of him. His body separated into their individual parts again, as his head flew into a nearby junk pile, buried quite deep inside.

Junk - It's one of those days again... Huh...

Despite buried in the pile, he could still hear... And the conversation between whatever landed on him, and his teddy bears.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4329 on: April 08, 2014, 09:33:22 AM
(Wow. I've just been catching up. These are some great updates! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4330 on: April 08, 2014, 09:42:37 AM
(I'll try to see if I can update tomorrow.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4331 on: April 08, 2014, 04:00:27 PM
Key scratched his head.

"That kind of sounds like this "master" of yours is a real [dark hold]. Anyway, I would love to leave, but at the moment..."

Suddenly a short jingle played from the Start Warrior's glove.

"Charging of the Star Fragment has finished, Master. You can now fight back to your heart's content."

"Sweet." Key clapped his hands. "Now it's time to tear through this place, like hot knife through butter."

He was about to go for the door, when suddenly he got an idea.

"You know... Berbils, right? That's what you guys are called? If your master is such a horrible ass, why not get out of here with me? If you are afraid I could have us teleported out of here."

"But teleporting more than one person would leave the Star Fragment in need of recharging again."

Yes. That much was true. Normally teleporting over "Short distance" didn't require a support from the Star Fragment. But if you wanted to get across the cosmos, or have your friends simply tag along with you... that's a different story.

"So? Then we'll just recharge it again."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4332 on: April 08, 2014, 04:07:55 PM
Junk Man's head popped out of the junk pile it was in, and shouted.

Junk - NO ONE TAKES MY TEDDY BEARS!!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4333 on: April 08, 2014, 04:31:46 PM
"HOLY CRAP!"

Key jumped up, scared by the head which just popped out from out of nowhere. He calmed down a bit, however, when he realized it's JUST a robot head, and therefore, nothing to be afraid of.

"So..." He began. "Are you their master? If so, I must tell you, that as a Star Warrior I cannot let you abuse them. So little... teddy bears... want to get out of here with me?"

(We should probably wait for White-Jet now, or something.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4334 on: April 08, 2014, 04:40:55 PM
Junk - I'm not their master... I wish I was their master... Their master is my master... And no tempting my teddies of escape! My master will not like it!

(Alright, waiting time!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4335 on: April 08, 2014, 10:38:47 PM
Having seen how Key wound up here in the first place, and being somewhat aware that this wasn't the place he wanted to wind up in, the Berbils were declined to answer.  They obviously didn't want to wind up anywhere near WilyII, clinging to a complete stranger audacious enough to ask the enemy the whereabouts of the Resistance.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4336 on: April 09, 2014, 04:45:39 AM
As WilyII's model W absorbs the dark elemental power from the Omni-Gem Blue feels a shiver up her spine.

Blue glances around the van in confusion.
"You okay?" Aqua Star tilts his head
"Huh-yeah, hmm..." Blue nibbles on her index finger pondering.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4337 on: April 10, 2014, 06:21:09 AM
(Next update I'm gonna have Arche dispose of Taylor's body, 'cause she probably bled out by now. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4338 on: April 10, 2014, 06:26:37 AM
(I'm trying to think of how to start the next update but I might just update the other one I was working on before I get back to the van.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4339 on: April 10, 2014, 06:34:46 AM
(I may update tonight before I head to bed, since I won't be around this weekend)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4340 on: April 10, 2014, 06:37:52 AM
(Alright in the meantime I'll continue typing up Zeta and Borock-bot's next part.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4341 on: April 10, 2014, 07:01:59 AM
Tense silence emanated inside the workshop. The little robots called Berbils showed no signs of response, which meant only one thing.

They didn't want to leave.

Key grimaced again.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped." He sighed "Laysha... prepare to jump again, this time we are using the Star Fragment... and yes, I know it just finished charging. Just do try to get me into a less depressing place next time.

"Understood, Master. Beginning calculations now."

"But you know, little guys, you don't seem evil yet you seem to help someone who obviously is. I understand it's out of fear for your own lives, but... it's actually pretty disgusting. From what I can see here, you're helping build things, which in turn are going to hurt others and maybe even condemn them to a similar or worse fate than yours. Are you truly okay with that? I mean, I can't force you to come with me... after all, Laysha's teleportation placement does kinda suck."

"Master... we are ready to jump at any moment."

"So then... I offered you a chance at freedom, a chance which might not be hundred percent sure... but a chance none the less. Still, since you prefer to continue you comfortable and disgusting cowardice, I suppose I'll leave you to it."

Key took a deep breath. Some time has passed since he was this angry.

"Well, let's go, Laysha. See ya, trash head robot."

And with that, Key disappeared.

Upon reappearing, he found himself in a city. A pretty ruined city.

"That left a bad taste in my mouth, goddammit."

With that said, he began to try and get a feel of his surroundings.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4342 on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:57 AM
(You want us to meet with him immediately or do you want to wander around a bit.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4343 on: April 10, 2014, 07:16:59 AM
(You want us to meet with him immediately or do you want to wander around a bit.)
(Depends. I took him into the city, so that he can ask there about The Resistance, and get some unpleasant looks and hate.

Because you know, folks are iffy about Resistance thanks to Wily and Quickie.

But I can as well meet with the "gang" immediately. It makes no real difference to me.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4344 on: April 10, 2014, 07:19:02 AM
What Key hadn't realized as he was being teleported away was a clunky, Tin Man-like toy had innocently slipped through the bars of the crate, seemingly mesmerized by the strange, tempting energy of the Star Fragment he used to teleport about.  One of the Berbils, bearing a sort of grayish hue, panicked at his creation slipping free and attempts to get it back only to get caught in the teleportation with Key.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4345 on: April 10, 2014, 07:19:33 AM
(Okay because I was kind of wondering if it would be plausible for him to be almost run over by the van since he has such bad luck with teleporting.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4346 on: April 10, 2014, 07:34:42 AM
(Okay because I was kind of wondering if it would be plausible for him to be almost run over by the van since he has such bad luck with teleporting.)
(Dammit, girl... I thought the same thing.)

"So then, what now?" Key wondered out loud. "You think someone around here knows where to find... huh?"

"Master. It appears this Berbil got caught up with our teleportation."

Key looked down to find the Berbil in question. It looked more confused than anything, which meant that he might have gotten caught in by a pure accident.

"Well, well." Key grinned. "What now little one? Now that you're free, quite accidentally, what will you do, huh?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4347 on: April 10, 2014, 07:49:27 AM
The gray Berbil just stares at him, bearing no expression to show whether it was happy to be out of WilyII's clutches or not.  However, Key can almost tell he wasn't too upset by how carefully he was holding the Tin-Man toy that got him into this mess.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4348 on: April 10, 2014, 08:53:57 AM
Junk Man gasped as the stranger disappeared... Along with one of the Berbils. Being a Wilybot, he was obligated to inform Dr. Wily II of the missing Berbil, but he did not want the doctor to... Interrogate the teddy bears. After some time, he gathered up his parts, and walked over to the main group of Berbils.

Junk - No one say anything about the stranger, or the one teddy that disappeared. OK?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4349 on: April 10, 2014, 09:43:42 AM
The remaining Berbils were quick to nod, both to avoid the wrath of their wayward master and for the well being of the one lucky enough (if you would call it that) to escape further Stockholm Syndrome.

Hierophant poked his head out from the bathroom just enough to see Key had since disappeared, hopefully for the better if for the sake of preventing the rest of the Berbils from being wrongfully accused and sent back to their original torment.  Now all that was left was to leave the area before he and Death get spotted again and forced to spoil their own plans for keeping both WilyII and the Resistance focused on their own means of dealing their own blows.

Junk Man seemed preoccupied Berbil-counting to make sure no one else accidentally got caught in Key's teleportation, giving both ample opportunity to sneak towards the exit of the junkyard, Hierophant keeping careful watch of where he stepped to avoid making any noise that would grab his attention and start another Benny Hill scenario.