Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393852

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4300 on: April 06, 2014, 09:02:40 PM
((Hehe Super Blue; Do I get a cape?  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4301 on: April 06, 2014, 09:22:54 PM
(I don't know.  I almost see Blue as the avatar too, even though her forms are more Magitek based than mystical matial arts based. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4302 on: April 06, 2014, 09:46:47 PM
(I don't know.  I almost see Blue as the avatar too, even though her forms are more Magitek based than mystical matial arts based. XD)

((Yeah I guess her using the elements are kinda similar. I'm not sure Blue would be a very good Avatar though; her martial arts go about as far as hit the target really hard or spam projectiles.  8D))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4303 on: April 06, 2014, 10:06:18 PM
(Yeah that's the soul reason I don't consider her the Avatar.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4304 on: April 06, 2014, 10:47:03 PM
((Then again I guess Korra was that way in the first season. XD))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4305 on: April 07, 2014, 12:09:43 AM
(And that's what made her a great Avatar. Screw training, I'll just punch air through my fist! 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4306 on: April 07, 2014, 12:13:24 AM
((But thats the best training!))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4307 on: April 07, 2014, 03:37:44 AM
While Arche was cleaning up the excess liquid from the medicine around her wound, he noticed something peeking out from underneath her jacket, on her shoulder blade.

"What is that?" He wondered aloud.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Phi asked.

"Is that a tattoo or something?" He said as he started to put back the medical equipment in the first-aid kit.

"Oh… that," She pulled back her jacket sleeve, revealing a tattoo of a lion devouring a red sun.

He examined it for a bit, "Huh. Never took you for a tattoo type of person," He carefully placed the kit back into the compartment next to him.

"It's not just some tattoo. It has meaning," She stated.

Arche leaned in closer to it, noticing that there was text underneath the tattoo. It read: "Memento Mori if the nineth Lion ate the Sun"

He tilted his head, "Nineth lion? You know the word "ninth" doesn't have an 'e' in it, right?"

Phi sighed, "Yes, Arche. Obviously."

"Then why d-" He started to say.

"What did I just say? It has meaning. Everything there has meaning," There was an edge to her voice, and she pulled her sleeve back over the tattoo.

"If you say so…" He shrugged and leaned back into his seat.

(I'll go more into her tattoo when we get to the Sex Station.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4308 on: April 07, 2014, 06:26:04 AM
Meanwhile at a certain pretty "skullish" castle...

A surge of energy ran through the entire installation of the complex building, causing the lights to flicker couple of times, before finally normalizing.

However, in the middle of something that seemed like a stash of various weapons and robot parts, emerged young man with long black hair. He was dressed in something akin to a green spandex suit, except with couple of elements resembling a light armor. He also had some sort of device on his hand, which looked like some pretty hi-tech glove.

After carefully examining his surroundings, the man let out a relieved sigh.

"Well... it seems this time around you did your job right, Laysha." He spoke.

"Master... what do you mean by 'This time around?'" A voice spoke from a small speaker on his glove. It was a gentle, yet a bit naive at the same time.

"You know well what I mean. Last time you teleported us, I almost got consumed by some dark creatures. And it's not like this only happened once. One time we ended up directly in a shoot out between two gangs. Then another time, you got us in to The Prime Director's shower... when she was in it! And..."

"I fully understand the picture, Master. Can we please get back to our assigment?"

"Fine." The man capitulated.

"Shall we confirm your objectives one more time, Master?"

"Yeah, yeah. But make it snappy, we still don't know where we are exactly."

"Understood."

After a moment of silence, couple holographic screens appeared before the man's face.

"Our objective is to locate the group known as "The Resistance" of this world, in order to observe their struggle against evil." Spoke Laysha in a quite confident tone.

"Yeah. Apparently the Star Maiden sensed a lot of unsual crap on this planet. Things that shouldn't even be here... yet or ever."

"Yes, Master. This is why we need to join The Resistance. However, the orders strictly mention, that we cannot divulge any information about the StarForce or the Star Maiden. If the situation gets out of hand, we are to immediately contact the main force, which depending on the Star Maiden's decision, will or will not take action."

"Yeah, I get it. If anyone asks, I'm just a typical space policeman, on typical space policeman duty... not like it's far from the truth."

Suddenly, huge metal doors behind the man opened, and into the room walked two bulky worker robots.

"Ah." The man turned around to face their surprised gazes. "Hello. I am called Key, a Star Warrior. Do you know where I can find The Resistance? I would like to join them too, if possible." He spoke, smiling.

The two worker robots exchanged looks.

"SOUND THE ALARM! WARN LORD WILY! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER!!!" Shouted one of the bots, and along with his friend, ran out of the room.

"Laysha..."

"Yes, Master?"

"I am disappointed, Laysha."

"My apologies, Master."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4309 on: April 07, 2014, 06:36:24 AM
(....Wait I just thought of something, maybe this guy can cause the second Berbil Revolution and free the imprisoned Berbils!)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4310 on: April 07, 2014, 06:43:58 AM
(Actually I plan to have him escape through the castle in the most retarded of ways, but that doesn't mean he can't by a pure accident encounter the poor robo-bears and free them or something)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4311 on: April 07, 2014, 06:49:00 AM
(Exactly!  I'm really liking this Key guy already, it's about time we had a space cop!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4312 on: April 07, 2014, 08:18:12 AM
(You'll have to have a very good reason to pull them away from WilyII's control.  Even if they are enjoying all the construction and building of robots, they're still afraid of his dissecting nature and might not want to leave so soon 8D)

The alarms in the WDS went off.  At first, Hierophant thought he had tripped a laser, but when word claimed it was coming from outside, he decides it was probably best to head back to the scrapyard and check on the Berbils to make sure none of them had accidentally let loose their creations.

Upon arrival, he noticed that the mountains of junk had dwindled some since the Berbils were brought here, now somewhat overrun with little, animate toys either playing about or helping their robo-bear creators build more toys.

"They sure changed in the past some-odd days since the old man brought them here," Death chuckles bemusingly.

"Well...at least they have something to keep the busy until someone else attempts to rescue them," Hierophant sighs while scratching the back of his head.

They decide to stick around a while and keep an eye on the Berbils, all the while keep away from Junk Man's presence to avoid another near-fatal session with WilyII.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4313 on: April 07, 2014, 01:31:02 PM
Happy with his Model W's revival, Dr. Wily II was slowly exiting the reactor room when the whole area blinked red, and his PDA rang out an alarm.

DWII - ... What the hell. Wily Fighter! What happened!?

WF - Yes master. Nothing's wrong here at the factory.

DWII - ... THEN WHY IS MY PDA RINGING!?

WF - ... Scanning the WDS... It seems we have an intruder.

DWII - ... Gives boforte something to do...

Back at the WDS, boforte was still searching for his sister Buns, when the alarms rang throughout the WDS. Speeding down the walkway, he encountered 2 bulky worker bots. He lashed out at one of them, scaring the second one who disappeared down the hallway.

boforte - *grabs the remaining one by the neck* TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!

Bot - *choking* Intruder... Down... The... Hall...

boforte threw the worker bot against the wall, as he dashes towards his destination. And upon arrival... He noticed a costumed person... Talking to his watch. boforte raised his buster at the newcomer.

boforte - You have the count of 5 to tell me who you are! 5! *busters*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4314 on: April 07, 2014, 01:43:52 PM
(And then Boforte says, "My watch is 5 seconds fast.". :D)

Fear me.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4315 on: April 07, 2014, 02:41:31 PM
"Well... crap." Spoke Key in a quite surprised tone upon being threatened by a quite vicious looking robot.

"Master, my scans reveal multiple hostiles similar to this one, approaching our vicinity. Shall I activate the tele-"

"YES! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

"2!" Spoke the robot, obviously almost ready to fire his weapon.

And ZAP. With a flash of light Key was gone... only to reappear behind the robot.

"Dammit, Laysha. When I said GET US OUT OF HERE..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4316 on: April 07, 2014, 02:45:15 PM
boforte's shot hit the wall, as his target disappeared right before his eyes. Mouth agape, he turned to hear the newcomer that had reappeared behind him. Spinning around, he fired his buster again.

boforte - HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE GREAT BOFORTE LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4317 on: April 07, 2014, 03:24:57 PM
Key ducked as fast as he could, but the hot plasma still managed to bruise his shoulder.

"[parasitic bomb]! Laysha! I need you to get us out of here, yesterday! My Star Fragment still hasn't recharged! I can't fight this guy!"

"I shall try again, Master."

And so, with another flash of light, Key disappeared once again... this time reappearing further down the long hallway.

"ARRRGH!" Key roared, and simply began to run away on foot.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4318 on: April 07, 2014, 03:46:08 PM
boforte - GET BACK HERE YOU!!

boforte began to give chase as well, but for some weird reason, the intruder seemed faster than he looked, and boforte was starting to lag behind.

boforte - DARNIT! BOOSTED MODE! ENGAGE!!

A short flash of light, and boforte reappeared in his Boosted form, closing the gap between him and the intruder with the help of his wing boosters.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4319 on: April 07, 2014, 04:12:19 PM
(This is great. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4320 on: April 07, 2014, 04:14:38 PM
(Best Space Cop ever. XD)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4321 on: April 07, 2014, 05:23:07 PM
The ever so violent robot, almost managed to grab ahold of Key thanks to his sudden boost in speed, when Laysha initiated another teleport jump, taking Key back to the beginning of the long hallway.

"Okay, okay." Key tried to calm himself. "Before he realizes we are back here, can you PLEASE teleport us somewhere outside this place?"

"I will try, Master. However, without proper data regarding the size of this complex, it might prove difficult."

"For the love of Star Maiden... just DO IT BEFOFRE THAT CRAZY BOT NOTICES US!!"

"Understood. I will begin the calculation now."

Unfortunately for Key, he shouldn't have shouted.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4322 on: April 07, 2014, 05:36:14 PM
The intruder disappeared in front of his eyes again, but before he could stop in his tracks, boforte crashed into a small platoon of Sniper Joes that were also tracking down the intruder. Pushing aside the Joes, and destroying them for being incompetent, boforte cursed at losing his target... Until he heard shouting... Coming from the direction he came from. Igniting his wing boosters again, boforte had a crazed look on his face.

boforte - YOU HAVE DONE IT THIS TIME!! NO MORE PLAYING AROUND!! DURIAN BAZOOKA!!

boforte fired off large durian-shaped projectiles, which homed in on the voice.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4323 on: April 07, 2014, 05:58:20 PM
(Benny Hill is playing in my head as I imagine this chase scene. ))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4324 on: April 07, 2014, 06:04:20 PM
Noticing the quickly incoming projectiles flying towards him, Key got into a state of absolute panic.

"Ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap... LAYSHA! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR CALCULATIONS AREN'T FINISHED! INITIATE THE JUMP NOW!"

"Are you su-"

"YEEEEEEESSSSS!!"

And with that Key vanished once again, this time he did not reappear anywhere near this hallway or the crazy robot.

Instead, he seemd to have ended up on top of a pile of metallic junk. Upon a quick inspection, he noted that he was definitely somewhere else, but where?

"Well, that was wild... what the..."

Key quickly noticed that the room he found himself in contained many small robotic creatures, who were staring at him intensively.

"Umm... hi there." Said Key with a tense smile.

(Also, if Junkman is in this workshop currently, then let's say the "pile of junk" on which Key landed was him.)