Protoman Blues · 393876

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4275 on: April 02, 2014, 10:29:46 PM
"I was here all along, miss Phi. Doing... things."

"So was I." Added Kharaxel, but he was promptly ignored.

"It is not my fault that you are too busy sharing your perverted and primitive thoughts with that poor gentleman, instead of actually focusing on your surroundings."

With that said, Ephy chuckled.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4276 on: April 02, 2014, 10:42:48 PM
(Troll fight! 8D)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4277 on: April 02, 2014, 11:41:35 PM
"Primitive you say? Hardly. Have I experienced interdimensional travel on much lower scale than you? Sure. Is my mode of transportation less stable than yours? Of course. However, a reality is just that; a reality. The laws of time doesn't change, it only expands; branching out into the infinite. The amount of worlds you've traversed hardly matters to me,"

She crossed her legs, "Akane and I have observed many realities, much like yourself, although not nearly as many. The Morphogenetic Field doesn't allow us the quickest form of transportation, but it's certainly a powerful force in its own regard. That field is all around us, and we can't even see it. I'm surprised your almighty Observer never told you about it," Phi sneered.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4278 on: April 02, 2014, 11:43:10 PM
"Are we almost there yet? I'd like to stop having blood pour out of my face, ya know," Taylor asked Fugo.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4279 on: April 02, 2014, 11:49:21 PM
(We're in an interdimensional argument right now. Just chill for a bit. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4280 on: April 02, 2014, 11:54:13 PM
(Would you chill if you had blood ceaselessly pouring out of a wound on your face? :P)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4281 on: April 03, 2014, 12:01:12 AM
(To be fair, Phi's shoulder still has a huge gash and it may be infected. However, she isn't the type of person to let a comment like that go. She's tough as nails, and somewhat tomboyish. Either way, it really depends on Tron since he came out of nowhere.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4282 on: April 03, 2014, 12:03:48 AM
As the arguement began to heat up, one of the other silent members nearby decided to chime in.

Keco - "Both of you shut the [tornado fang] up and be quiet, can't you see I'm trying to polish my weapons? I don't want to be distracted because of some petty arguement involving who's crossed the most dimensions! Jeez, its pointless."

Akai just sort of sat there in silence, not having any reason to chime in or anything she just sat perfectly still, keeping to herself.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4283 on: April 03, 2014, 12:04:18 AM
(Not to mention I think the Taylors of this and the Pokemon RP universe have a slight fear or aversion of blood.  Unfortunately I'm stalling.)

"We're still about 10 or so minutes away I'm sorry." Fugo sighed "Any one here know basic bandaging, there's a first aid kit in a compartment next to Arche."

Asch listened intently to the ensuing debate in interest or in case he had to break up a cat fight.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4284 on: April 03, 2014, 12:13:03 AM
(I have nothing against blood, as long as it stays in my body lol)

"Yeah, I'm not sure basic bandaging will do anything for this wound. I was attacked by some strange man who claimed we knew each other, and the knife used to cut me here seemed to be made of darkness. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it would've stopped bleeding a while ago. He did say this was was something to remember him by though," Taylor explained. "Anyone know any healers or something?" she joked.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4285 on: April 03, 2014, 12:30:58 AM
Ephy's blood began to boil, however Keco's comment made her calm down a bit.

"Very well, I shall not press this argument further. But this was never about who has seen more of multiverse. That would be childish." Ephy smiled. "But I do have to wonder... what kind of joys have your "observing" brought to you and that Akane, if you would continue to use it? Well, don't answer that. I do not particularly care, I merely hope that it gave you something actually valuable, instead of pain and misery."

With that said Ephy closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

(So yeah. That's about it from Ephy on this side of the conversation.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4286 on: April 03, 2014, 01:18:02 AM
Phi tapped on her forearm impatiently, a bit perturbed that Ephy ended the argument, but she respected her decision, "I concur. Best not to continue."

Arche sighed with relief, glad that he wouldn't have to potentially pull Phi away from a fight. However, from what he remembers about her, as well as his time spent with her right now, she probably wouldn't let it get too far. She's one of the more calm people he's met, although he did see a bit of bloodlust within her when she was arguing. Perhaps she's just good at hiding it.

He reached into the compartment and took out the first-aid kit. He removed the torn cloth from Phi's shoulder and opened the kit.

"What are you doing?" Phi asked.

"Well, what do you think? I'm gonna take care of that shoulder of yours," He responded.

"Thank you, but I can take care of myself," She insisted.

"I'm sure you can, but with the angle of the wound, it's gonna be difficult to patch up by yourself," He said as he took some peroxide and other disinfecting medicine, pouring some of it onto a fairly large patch of absorbent cotton.

Arche edged the cotton towards her wound, "Okay, this is gonna hurt a lot. If the pain gets to be too much, tell me to stop," he warned.

Phi tsk'd, "I'm not a child. I'll live."

"Don't say I didn't warn you..." He pressed the soaked cotton patch on her shoulder.

"Nnngnghh...ughn..fffffff....aeghhhrhgghh... Eeeeeep!" Phi made a sudden high-pitched "squeak" sound.

Arche simply stared at her, "Did... Did you just squeak?" He looked as if he was about to laugh.

"Yeah, I think she squeaked," Asch nodded.

"Definitely a squeak," Fugo added.

"I-I did no such thing! Y-you must have heard s-s-something else!!" Phi blurted out, turning red.

"Sure thing..." Arche continued to rub the cotton patch on her shoulder with a small grin on his face.

"I see you smiling!" Her face still red.

After, he placed a clean piece of cotton on her wound and wrapped adhesive gauze around her shoulder.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4287 on: April 03, 2014, 01:54:01 AM
At the reactor room of the underground factory, Dr. Wily II stood as he admired the Omni-Gem. The artifact was gleaming in rainbow colours, clearly displaying its elemental powers.

DWII - Such a magnificent artifact...

Dr. Wily II hesitated, as he slowly raised his right hand, almost wanting to touch the Omni-Gem. However, being in RPM has taught him to never touch anything that's alien. Digging into his labcoat pocket, he pulled out a piece of metal that has not been used in a while. Smirking, he held up the piece of metal, and placed it onto the Omni-Gem.

DWII - ... Rock... ON!

The piece of metal glowed as it was imbued with the energy from the Omni-Gem, and soon, it was as if the metal was brand new.

DWII - ... And with that... Model W(ilyIIMan) is revived!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(... So yea, I decided to bring it back again. :P)

((I'll send you a PM; recharging model W with the omni-gem will have some other benefits that I will not spoil since it hasn't shown up in Adventure#2 yet.))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4288 on: April 03, 2014, 01:39:34 PM
(Thanks, gotta make sure I'm ALWAYS a step ahead of the Resistance! 8D Also can't wait for the "colony drop" from Tron... Gives me more excuses to spew on the civilians! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4289 on: April 05, 2014, 10:19:56 PM
(I realized that Zeta's name comes from the Greek alphabet, just like Phi's. OBLIGATORY BEST FRIENDS! 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4290 on: April 05, 2014, 10:25:53 PM
(Sure why not, they kind of have similar tragic back stories anyway, as do she and Keco.  I plan on Phi's silly nickname to be Wi-Phi, I don't know what Arche's would he though....)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4291 on: April 06, 2014, 01:32:20 AM
(Wi-Phi, huh? I like it. XD

Hmm, perhaps Arche's could be… yeah, I got nothing…)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4292 on: April 06, 2014, 01:44:39 AM
(The problem is that Arche is pronounced as Ark instead of Arch and Arky doesn't sound as good as Archie.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4293 on: April 06, 2014, 01:51:25 AM
(The problem is that Arche is pronounced as Ark instead of Arch and Arky doesn't sound as good as Archie.)

(Lost Arche? Archebuster?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4294 on: April 06, 2014, 02:02:16 AM
(Hmm I don't know, need more options. 

I mean I already know I want to call Keco Coco, because she's as coo coo as Coco Puffs, Kathy is just Kat, Sapph is already a nickname, Blue will be Super Blue because she's an alien, crashed landed on RPM and has super strength,  Sinos will be Sinny, and I'm tempted to call Karring a Leopard because a Leper is someone people stay away from and by a stretch it sounds somewhat similar to a Lech.  Or she can just call him Kad which is just Cad with a K.

but Arche I have no idea.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4295 on: April 06, 2014, 02:03:52 AM
(Wait, what about Akai?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4296 on: April 06, 2014, 02:04:39 AM
(She's Red.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4297 on: April 06, 2014, 02:05:19 AM

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4298 on: April 06, 2014, 02:20:13 AM
(His full name is Archetype, if that helps. Perhaps you could exchange the "type" part for something else. Or exchange "Arche" for something else.

Nightlyte? Type?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4299 on: April 06, 2014, 02:21:24 AM
(Nah if Archetype is his full name than Arche is fine, problem solved.)