Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393661

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4250 on: April 02, 2014, 05:40:12 AM
Arche glanced at Phi sideways, a bit freaked out by this. He was told of the ability to traverse realities, but not in this level of detail. To think that he had the capability to do this his entire life, but never knew until only recently, was not particularly comforting.

"When I found out about this ability, needless to say, I was speechless. I actually didn't believe it at first, until I was actually using it, firsthand," Phi stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4251 on: April 02, 2014, 05:41:41 AM
"I'd assume we all have our own methods for interreality transportation. Phi's is using her power, mine is by using my Digivice near a digital terminal, and I suppose others have their own ways," Taylor explains.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4252 on: April 02, 2014, 05:42:37 AM
Arche glanced at Phi sideways, a bit freaked out by this. He was told of the ability to traverse realities, but not in this level of detail. To think that he had the capability to do this his entire life, but never knew until only recently, was not particularly comforting.

"When I found out about this ability, needless to say, I was speechless. I actually didn't believe it at first, until I was actually using it, firsthand," Phi stated.
"Out of morbid curiosity would you know what would happen if you introduced a Point C?" Fugo asked against his better judgement.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4253 on: April 02, 2014, 02:01:10 PM
At the reactor room of the underground factory, Dr. Wily II stood as he admired the Omni-Gem. The artifact was gleaming in rainbow colours, clearly displaying its elemental powers.

DWII - Such a magnificent artifact...

Dr. Wily II hesitated, as he slowly raised his right hand, almost wanting to touch the Omni-Gem. However, being in RPM has taught him to never touch anything that's alien. Digging into his labcoat pocket, he pulled out a piece of metal that has not been used in a while. Smirking, he held up the piece of metal, and placed it onto the Omni-Gem.

DWII - ... Rock... ON!

The piece of metal glowed as it was imbued with the energy from the Omni-Gem, and soon, it was as if the metal was brand new.

DWII - ... And with that... Model W(ilyIIMan) is revived!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(... So yea, I decided to bring it back again. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4254 on: April 02, 2014, 03:51:24 PM
"Out of morbid curiosity would you know what would happen if you introduced a Point C?" Fugo asked against his better judgement.

"Well, there are countless, infinite points, if that's what you mean," Phi stated, "I'd go insane if I tried to go to even a quarter of those timelines. There are trillions and trillions of alternate worlds out there, each born from the smallest decisions we make…"

Phi fiddled with her pendant, "Now, if by Point C you mean during my trip to Point B, no, I don't think that's possible. I mean, I haven't tried it, but jumping from point to point without first going to my origin timeline (in this case, Point A) would be extremely risky. If I did so, I would be leaving myself in a comatose state in multiple timelines (recall the first explanation)."

She stretched her arms a bit, "In a nutshell, if I were to go to multiple points, B, C, D, E, whatever, I would always have to make my trip back to A first; only then can I choose to traverse to whatever timeline period I please."

Phi suddenly got an idea and pointed to Asch, "Asch, was it? Clap your hands, stomp your feet or shout something out loud. Choose one of these and do it."

(Further explanation: We're in Point A and travel to Point B. In order to go to Point C, we have to go BACK to Point A in order to get back in our own body, THEN we can go to Point C, restarting the cycle of switching.)

At the reactor room of the underground factory, Dr. Wily II stood as he admired the Omni-Gem. The artifact was gleaming in rainbow colours, clearly displaying its elemental powers.

DWII - Such a magnificent artifact...

Dr. Wily II hesitated, as he slowly raised his right hand, almost wanting to touch the Omni-Gem. However, being in RPM has taught him to never touch anything that's alien. Digging into his labcoat pocket, he pulled out a piece of metal that has not been used in a while. Smirking, he held up the piece of metal, and placed it onto the Omni-Gem.

DWII - ... Rock... ON!

The piece of metal glowed as it was imbued with the energy from the Omni-Gem, and soon, it was as if the metal was brand new.

DWII - ... And with that... Model W(ilyIIMan) is revived!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(... So yea, I decided to bring it back again. :P)

(Yeeeah, I have no idea what happened. Was the Model W plot something near the beginning of this RP?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4255 on: April 02, 2014, 04:02:20 PM
(It was something I had back in the Busy World RP. Also, it's canon. :P)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4256 on: April 02, 2014, 04:08:28 PM
(Ah, I see. That explains why I didn't know about it.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4257 on: April 02, 2014, 04:16:03 PM
(You know too much now. *pushes you into a spike pit*)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4258 on: April 02, 2014, 04:25:23 PM
(*grabs a conveniently placed rope and swings away from certain death*)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4259 on: April 02, 2014, 04:25:54 PM
"Okay..." Asch said not sure where this was headed and clapped his hands.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4260 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:39 PM
"What you just did, clapping your hands, that was your choice… in this timeline. By choosing to clap, you instantaneously created a parallel timeline from this one, where you chose to stomp your feet, and another where you shouted something. Hell, perhaps you just created one where you did nothing at all," Phi pointed out, "Do you see how fragile and bendable the laws of time are? By choosing an action, various different actions happen at the same time in parallel worlds, and events branch out from there, creating infinite possibilities; an endless spectrum of events and variables that make up who we are and, effectively, shape the future of the world."

Arche was speechless. How in the world did Phi know all of this? Did someone tell her this? Was it that Akane person she was talking about earlier?

"So, that's what you meant by alternate worlds being born from the smallest decisions we make…" Arche stated.

She nodded.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4261 on: April 02, 2014, 05:03:59 PM
Asch was stunned by this revelation as he stopped clapping his hands.  He thought about all the decisions he made, the decisions Sakura had made, and the decisions PB and many others made.  One different decision could have possibly made all their lives at this point different.

"My god that's....kind of scary when you think about it." Asch said "I mean if I did anything different...if Sakura wasn't there...I wouldn't have been in the Resistance right now...I don't now what to think about that."

(For the record even if Asch wasn't so exhausted he still would have had those pauses.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4262 on: April 02, 2014, 05:19:12 PM
Phi nodded, "Yeah, it's not an easy thing to think about. It makes you wonder where you really stand; every decision matters."

Arche, like Asch, was also thinking about his decisions. His life as a ruthless bandit, and losing Luna. Could he have really saved her? What if he did, but lost Phi instead? Did the darkness inside of him spawn from a series of decisions he made, or was that just his nature? These were questions he could never dream of answering.

God knows Phi was also thinking about how Luna could have lived, if not just for another day longer.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4263 on: April 02, 2014, 05:27:48 PM
"If I didn't choose to betray Santa Claus...my father..." Fugo muttered.

Asch wondered who this Santa Claus person was but decided not to ask.

"I really shouldn't think about that too much though...the what ifs aren't important....I mean what's important to me is the decisions I make in this reality...not in others." Asch stated "I can't change my other selves...I can only affect myself and the people around me here."

(Hey Phi I don't think my phone can handle loading your signature that well. 

Also I don't know what to think what would happen if Fugo didn't fall in love with Niu...maybe we'd celebrate Christmas like the people in Futurama do.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4264 on: April 02, 2014, 06:24:21 PM
(Yeah, my phone can't handle the grooviness either. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.)

"Absolutely," Arche agreed with Asch, "What really matters are the choices we make here, in the present. We learn from our past mistakes and move on to making better desicions. That's just how it is."

Phi, being a laid back person, simply crossed her arms and smiled, "And what ever happens next in this [tornado fang]'d up war, just know that you're making your best judgment call. Your decisions are absolute and no one can change that."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4265 on: April 02, 2014, 07:50:01 PM
"Yeah, and it's our responsibility to take responsibility for those decisions if we [tornado fang] up." Asch nodded.  "I just hope the PB in this reality would be able to do that, he may not be my absolute favorite person for personal reasons and otherwise, but deep down he's a good guy and I do have faith in him."

(Yeah I think I'm going to stop the constant ellipses even though I would have done them in the last 2 posts regardless anyway.  Just know that Asch is both physically and mentally exhausted.

But man....I'm going to feel sorry for Zeta when she finds out that PB is dimension hopping...that paranoia fuel.  And she doesn't even need Phi's clapping explanation to feel scare, or the fact that the Josei at the Sex Station is from another dimension to be scared for his life.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4266 on: April 02, 2014, 08:25:04 PM
(So when is a good time for me to unleash Tron's evil plan upon the world? Because I feel I might be able to finally post in the RP regularly. Still dunno about Ephinasthesia and Kharaxel though. I honestly am so lost on them that I dunno how to update what they are up to currently.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4267 on: April 02, 2014, 08:25:59 PM
(After some down time when we get back to the Sex Station, everyone needs it.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4268 on: April 02, 2014, 08:29:02 PM
(After some down time when we get back to the Sex Station, everyone needs it.)
(Kay. It even works better for me if it's when they are on Sex Station purely for dramatic reasons.
D-do you have any advice on how I can jump in with Ephy and Kharaxel?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4269 on: April 02, 2014, 08:31:57 PM
(Maybe have Ephy talk about her experiences with alternate dimensions since it's on topic and she's kind of knows a lot about the subject?  That's the best I got at the moment.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4270 on: April 02, 2014, 08:49:56 PM
(Good idea.)

Kharaxel and Ephy, who until now, merely did things quietly and in the background suddenly came into a small part of the spotlight.
During this enire conversation of multiple worlds, she listened with interest. Kharaxel couldn't help but notice, that it was as if she waited for something.

He was right.

"You speak of parallel worlds, hmm, miss Phi?" Spoke Ephy, abusing a moment of silence "Interdimensional travel used to be an easy feat for me, when I was still part of The Trinity. Yes. Yes. I remember well, when thanks to The Observer's power we could visit hundreds upon thousands of worlds in a single instant, in a single moment and Observe all of their possibilities. Of course, it was all truly thanks to The Reality Subjugation System, which gave Observer his power."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4271 on: April 02, 2014, 08:53:44 PM
"But now that the Observer dude is dead you guys can't really do that anymore right?" Asch asked curiously "You think you would miss being able to do that?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4272 on: April 02, 2014, 09:07:32 PM
"Would I miss it? No. To be absolutely honest, our Observations were meant to collect data and seek out irregularities on the face of the mutliverse. When such were found, we... disposed of them. However... it is shameful to admit, but it often lead to erasure of poor people who ended up in another universe by bad luck. Once an individual travels from one dimension to another, he cannot just return to his original place. Our mission was to eradicate those who crossed over realities. Of course, that's only one exampe of the terrible work me and my brother had to do. Of course, ever since couple of thousands of years, Observer began to neglect this work and instead had us focused on solely on observing. Hence why so much dimension hopping went "unpunished" so to speak." Ephy took a big breath. "It was not much else but a curse. So I am relieved to finally be free of that burden."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4273 on: April 02, 2014, 09:19:14 PM
"Yeesh, that's pretty extreme." Asch shuddered "I can kind of understand why that's justifiable....barely but that's pretty damn harsh."

(God considering the events of the RP, that would be pure nightmare fuel if the Observer didn't get bored with his duties.  Especially since PB is dimension hopping to find Wanda to fix his Sword of Omens.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4274 on: April 02, 2014, 10:19:38 PM
(Good idea.)

Kharaxel and Ephy, who until now, merely did things quietly and in the background suddenly came into a small part of the spotlight.
During this enire conversation of multiple worlds, she listened with interest. Kharaxel couldn't help but notice, that it was as if she waited for something.

He was right.

"You speak of parallel worlds, hmm, miss Phi?" Spoke Ephy, abusing a moment of silence "Interdimensional travel used to be an easy feat for me, when I was still part of The Trinity. Yes. Yes. I remember well, when thanks to The Observer's power we could visit hundreds upon thousands of worlds in a single instant, in a single moment and Observe all of their possibilities. Of course, it was all truly thanks to The Reality Subjugation System, which gave Observer his power."

"... Where the hell did you come from?" Phi said flatly.

"Now imagine she said that in a nice way..." Arche chimed in.