Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393659

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4225 on: April 01, 2014, 04:36:36 AM
(Ah [tornado fang], I'm sort of in the same predicament as Tron right now in that I really need a good jumping point to get back into the story. So from what I gather the big fight against the Joes is done and the Resistance that was on the ground is going to Fxeni's Technodrome? Which I only call that because I know I'll misspell it otherwise.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4226 on: April 01, 2014, 04:37:52 AM
Dr. Wily II paused for a moment to think. White Beard's assistance sounds convenient. A little bit too convenient. Peering over his shoulder, he noticed that Terra Star was still there... Which kind of explain how White Beard knew. But since the Omni-Gem is still at his underground factory...

DWII - Fine. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Although I still have to warn you. No funny business from your Buccaneers...

"Arrr You know this sorta thing only works if we trust each other; I'm trusting you'll hold up your end of the bargain and build my Guard Series robots en mass and in return I let you share the Omni-Gem." white bead motions to Tempest Star who had seemingly just returned. "I'm just trying to assist you, now I'll have my drop ships send over buccaneer repair teams and in the mean time remember Terra Star is at your disposal."

Terra Star looks at WilyII "Buccaneers-good-at-fixing-stuff." giving him the feeling Terra while strong doesn't look to bright.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4227 on: April 01, 2014, 04:38:31 AM
(Ah [tornado fang], I'm sort of in the same predicament as Tron right now in that I really need a good jumping point to get back into the story. So from what I gather the big fight against the Joes is done and the Resistance that was on the ground is going to Fxeni's Technodrome? Which I only call that because I know I'll misspell it otherwise.)
(Yes and they'll stay there until Zeta, Borock-bot, and the Dragon Zord finishes destroying the Guts Dozers, which shouldn't take long.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4228 on: April 01, 2014, 04:43:31 AM
"So who's this wannabe Casanova you have with you, Blue?" Taylor asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4229 on: April 01, 2014, 04:49:14 AM
(Yes and they'll stay there until Zeta, Borock-bot, and the Dragon Zord finishes destroying the Guts Dozers, which shouldn't take long.)

(Ah, alright. I think Keco and maybe Akai would be with you guys then, and Josei's still sobbing like a lunatic up in the Sexstation, I'll jump in with him again when I feel its time for him to enhance his sword with the power of Fire or something.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4230 on: April 01, 2014, 04:49:35 AM
(Because he's needs a nap but he's not going to get one until he knows Borock-bot and Zeta are safe.  He's just tired.)

"Oh [tornado fang]ing hell no, did you not listen to our conversation of Wily brainwashing him and basically destroying this city?" Fugo asked with a raised eyebrow "Or the fact that everyone kind of hates the Resistance at the moment because they think PB himself caused this mess of his free will?  The only reason we're going right now is that you guys are new so they might not think you're Resistance members right away."

"Not to mention....he wanted to commit suicide...so the crowd can have their vengeance...for killing their loved ones and stuff....and no one wants that....so he's being confined in the Sex Station and his rank has been temporarily stripped so he can't leave." Asch continued.

Arche nodded, "Indeed, I did hear all of that. Still, I was curious if he was hiding out there or, I dunno, doing something over there, despite how they feel about him."

He crossed his arms, "He wanted to sacrifice himself to give them their vengeance, huh? Is that something a hero would do? Making the ultimate sacrifice for something you care about…" He wondered aloud.

"Is it though?" Phi chimed in, "Or is it just foolish? If a supposed "hero" dies, that's one less person to keep the world safe… if you believe in that heroism nonsense, anyway," She threw up her hands nonchalantly.

"I suppose. Though I'm not too sure if sacrifice has a definite right or wrong answer. Either way, that can't be an easy choice…" He sighed.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4231 on: April 01, 2014, 04:56:47 AM
(Ah, alright. I think Keco and maybe Akai would be with you guys then, and Josei's still sobbing like a lunatic up in the Sexstation, I'll jump in with him again when I feel its time for him to enhance his sword with the power of Fire or something.)
(Yeah that's right.)

Arche nodded, "Indeed, I did hear all of that. Still, I was curious if he was hiding out there or, I dunno, doing something over there, despite how they feel about him."

He crossed his arms, "He wanted to sacrifice himself to give them their vengeance, huh? Is that something a hero would do? Making the ultimate sacrifice for something you care about…" He wondered aloud.

"Is it though?" Phi chimed in, "Or is it just foolish? If a supposed "hero" dies, that's one less person to keep the world safe… if you believe in that heroism nonsense, anyway," She threw up her hands nonchalantly.

"I suppose. Though I'm not too sure if sacrifice has a definite right or wrong answer. Either way, that can't be an easy choice…" He sighed.
"Honestly in my honest opinion...that's not something a hero would do...that's just giving up when the going gets tough.  Sacrificing yourself...instead of trying to fix things...is not the answer...especially when the people that care about him were willing to do anything to save him....I don't like how he was actually willing to abandon them without a second thought.  I understand that...this is hard for anyone to go through, believe me I do....but that was just selfish to me...he only thought about himself and his pain....and I think the person who has to pick up his slack....may have thought the same way...." Asch explained in a serious manner.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4232 on: April 01, 2014, 05:19:02 AM
"Arrr You know this sorta thing only works if we trust each other; I'm trusting you'll hold up your end of the bargain and build my Guard Series robots en mass and in return I let you share the Omni-Gem." white bead motions to Tempest Star who had seemingly just returned. "I'm just trying to assist you, now I'll have my drop ships send over buccaneer repair teams and in the mean time remember Terra Star is at your disposal."

Terra Star looks at WilyII "Buccaneers-good-at-fixing-stuff." giving him the feeling Terra while strong doesn't look to bright.
Dr. Wily II turned to look at Terra Star, before turning back towards his console.

DWII - Yes, yes, your Guard series robots are being constructed as we speak, alongside some of your "precursor" blueprints. You will receive batches of 10 at your station... I believe one batch has been teleported there already.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4233 on: April 01, 2014, 05:20:36 AM
"Honestly in my honest opinion...that's not something a hero would do...that's just giving up when the going gets tough.  Sacrificing yourself...instead of trying to fix things...is not the answer...especially when the people that care about him were willing to do anything to save him....I don't like how he was actually willing to abandon them without a second thought.  I understand that...this is hard for anyone to go through, believe me I do....but that was just selfish to me...he only thought about himself and his pain....and I think the person who has to pick up his slack....may have thought the same way...." Asch explained in a serious manner.

That weight; a hero's burden… I may have to carry that on my shoulders one day. I wonder if I'll ever grow to comprehend that feeling; If this torn, damaged soul of mine can even bear to heal in the light of heroism... He thought to himself.

Phi flicked the side of Arche's head.

"H-hey, why'd you do that for?" He rubbed his temple.

"This isn't [tornado fang]ing Shakespeare, for crying out loud. Jesus, is that what usually goes on in that head of yours?" She teased.

"Wha- You were reading my mind?!" Arche snapped.

"Not reading, more like skimming. Your thoughts just happened to be in the neighborhood and I decided to stop on by," She nonchalantly picked at her fingernails.

"W-well could you cut that out? It's unsettling!" Arche sternly stated.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4234 on: April 01, 2014, 05:50:13 AM
Over at the Fxenodrome, the battle was long over... With the bloody corpses of civilians among the debris of Rabid Mets... Giving the illusion that whatever destroyed the Mets... Killed the civilians too.

From a distance, another angry mob, this time with pitchforks and burning torches, slowly approached the Fxenodrome...

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4235 on: April 01, 2014, 05:56:43 AM
Dr. Wily II turned to look at Terra Star, before turning back towards his console.

DWII - Yes, yes, your Guard series robots are being constructed as we speak, alongside some of your "precursor" blueprints. You will receive batches of 10 at your station... I believe one batch has been teleported there already.

"Arrr! Excellent, they will help make up for the loss of the joes easily. Once you mass produce the mana drivers we'll be able to siphon energy from the Omni-Gem directly too; solving all our energy concerns. There is one other thing though if you desire to learn more of precursor technology we'll need a sample, I believe Blue is with the main resistance group right now. I was only able to get scans in the past encounters but never the chance to study her design directly. It might be in our best interest to capture her someday down the road."

White Beard checks the newly built guard bots from his computer; 3 Flare Guards, 3 Terra Guards, 2 Aqua Guards and 2 Tempest Guards. It would seem the more complicated Shadow Guards would take more time.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4236 on: April 01, 2014, 06:57:59 AM
That weight; a hero's burden… I may have to carry that on my shoulders one day. I wonder if I'll ever grow to comprehend that feeling; If this torn, damaged soul of mine can even bear to heal in the light of heroism... He thought to himself.

Phi flicked the side of Arche's head.

"H-hey, why'd you do that for?" He rubbed his temple.

"This isn't [tornado fang]ing Shakespeare, for crying out loud. Jesus, is that what usually goes on in that head of yours?" She teased.

"Wha- You were reading my mind?!" Arche snapped.

"Not reading, more like skimming. Your thoughts just happened to be in the neighborhood and I decided to stop on by," She nonchalantly picked at her fingernails.

"W-well could you cut that out? It's unsettling!" Arche sternly stated.
"What...are you guys talking about?" Asch asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It almost sounds like she can read minds." Fugo stated.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4237 on: April 01, 2014, 07:36:10 AM
"Arrr! Excellent, they will help make up for the loss of the joes easily. Once you mass produce the mana drivers we'll be able to siphon energy from the Omni-Gem directly too; solving all our energy concerns. There is one other thing though if you desire to learn more of precursor technology we'll need a sample, I believe Blue is with the main resistance group right now. I was only able to get scans in the past encounters but never the chance to study her design directly. It might be in our best interest to capture her someday down the road."

White Beard checks the newly built guard bots from his computer; 3 Flare Guards, 3 Terra Guards, 2 Aqua Guards and 2 Tempest Guards. It would seem the more complicated Shadow Guards would take more time.
DWII - Capture this... Blue... I'll leave it up to you, since you have more experience with this... Alien. If you need additional firepower, you can always contact me for backup.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4238 on: April 01, 2014, 02:45:19 PM
White Beard thinks for a moment "Hmm...she can turn elemental energy into power; a robot or weapon that drains such power might be useful--if not I'll wait and see how things play out before making my move. Arrr, either way we should act soon otherwise the resistance will get a chance to study blue and perhaps built their own tech based on it!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4239 on: April 01, 2014, 02:53:29 PM
DWII - Once the weapon systems on my Wily Star II are fully operational... I will strike at the very heart of the Resistance... BY DESTROYING THEIR PRECIOUS INTERGALACTIC SEX SHACK!!

White Beard (WB) - Arrrr... Sex Shack?

DWII - Don't remind me. It's all that Protoman Blues' fault. Hording all the Mango Lemonade! And the girls!!

WB - ... Arrrr... Back on topic... A weapon that drains Blues'...

DWII - Fine, fine! I'll research into that when I check on the Omni-Gem later!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4240 on: April 01, 2014, 02:58:19 PM
As the screen cuts off White Beard blinks "Arr What an odd planet..."

"So who's this wannabe Casanova you have with you, Blue?" Taylor asked.

"He's aqua star, one of white beard's star generals---his stronger creations" Blue responds

"Casa-what?" Aqua Star cuts in

"Aqua Star--would rather pester me than fight us." Blue shakes her head.

"Hey that's just mean; I came to help you!" Aqua Star responds with a fake hurt voice.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4241 on: April 01, 2014, 03:29:36 PM
With the signal cut, Dr. Wily II turned to take a look at Terra Star again. The Star General just stood there, motionless. He looked like a typical Guts Man type robot, yet... Something is amiss, but Dr. Wily II can't place a finger on it. Shaking his head...

DWII - Terra Star, follow me to my underground factory.

Terra Star turned, and nodded slowly, remaining silent. Dr. Wily II stared for a bit longer, before activating the teleportation. One quick blimp, and the 2 arrived at the main control room of the factory, with Wily Fighter busy typing away on the console.

DWII - Wily Fighter, status report.

WF - *turns, and was surprised* Y-Yes doctor! The AZNs are still taking a lot longer than usual, the 3rd in the series was only recently completed.

DWII - Curses... How about the Guard series.

WF - *eyes Terra Star* ... Are you sure it's OK, with that lug around?

DWII - This lug is an ally. Status.

WF - ... Yes doctor. The Guard series are slightly better in terms of production, but the one labeled as Shadow Guards are being a bit... More difficult to construct due to their sheer size. Their production is about 1 to 10 other Guards.

DWII - ... I see. Anyways, Terra Star might be able to help with the Shadow Guards. He will assist you temporally... While I take a look at the Omni-Gem.

WF - Doctor... You sure it's wise?

DWII - DO NOT DOUBT YOUR CREATOR!! With that Gem... The Resistance WILL fall!

With that, Dr. Wily II left the control room, leaving Terra Star behind with Wily Fighter. Wily Fighter just stared at Terra Star.

WF - ... You better keep yourself in line here.

Terra Star just nodded again.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4242 on: April 02, 2014, 02:35:16 AM
((insult all you want Wily Fighter Terra Star is plotting doom while keeping up this charade.  8D))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4243 on: April 02, 2014, 04:14:26 AM
"What...are you guys talking about?" Asch asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It almost sounds like she can read minds." Fugo stated.

"In layman's terms, yeah," Phi responded, "I can't 'read' anyone I want, though; only certain people. It's gonna take too long to explain, but the short version is, Arche and I can communicate with each other through our minds; you can say we're linked, in a sense. We're one of the very few people who can access something called the 'Morphogenetic Field'; that field gives us the ability to communicate 'telepathically' with others like ourselves, as well as… traveling to alternate realities."

Phi crossed her legs, waiting for the inevitable confused looks to come across their faces.

Arche meekly raised his hand, "Yeah, Arche here, I don't really get too much of it myself," He chuckled nervously.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4244 on: April 02, 2014, 04:24:26 AM
"Okay I sort of get the ability to read and communicate with certain people telepathically but traveling to alternate realities?" Fugo asked.

"Dude...I don't think we should question that part." Asch shrugged.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4245 on: April 02, 2014, 04:32:28 AM
"Hell I can travel to an alternate reality, it's nothing special," Taylor said nonchalantly.

"I came from one!" HeatGabumon added cheerfully.

"Granted this reality coexists with our own via digital space, but still technically an alternate one," she said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4246 on: April 02, 2014, 04:37:09 AM
"I still need...to get used to this....reality....where apparently you can make an opposite sex bunny eared clone out a drawing, DNA, and magic." Asch stated.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4247 on: April 02, 2014, 05:06:10 AM
"Wait-alternate universes? How do you travel between them?" Blue tilts her head.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4248 on: April 02, 2014, 05:15:07 AM
Phi twirled her hair, "Well, in this case, we can't actually send our bodies to alternate realities, else it would cause a paradox. Rather, we send our consciousness (mind) to our alternate selves. We refer to this ability as jumping"

She cleared her throat.

"Oh boy, now you got her started…" Arche muttered.

Phi shot a glare at him and continued, "For coherency's sake, let's say the timeline we're in right now is Point A (starting point) and the timeline we want to travel to is Point B (destination)," she made gestures with her hands, showing the parallels, "The Point A version of myself will send my consciousness to the Point B version of myself. By doing this, we will switch minds; my Point A consciousness is now in the destination point, and Point B goes to the starting point."

Arche interjected, "Alright, so if I understand this right, "Point B" in this case is the destination timeline. And once your consciousness in THIS timeline, Point A, travels to the destination, Point B switches over here?" He scratched his head, desperately trying to follow her explanation.

Phi nodded, "Exactly. Though once I make the switch, my body in THIS timeline will go into a comatose state, as my Point B consciousness would now be inheriting my body, dormant. Until I return back to my respective timeline, my body here will be useless; an empty vessel, essentially."

(Okay, be completely honest, was that difficult to understand? I tried to make it as clear as possible, which isn't easy to do.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4249 on: April 02, 2014, 05:21:06 AM
"That's....sort of creepy right there." Asch blurted out.

(I think I understood it fine.)