Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394010

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4200 on: March 31, 2014, 09:20:12 AM
"Well for some reason the Dragon Zord is here."  Borock-bot said as said Dragon Zord used it's tail to drill a hole into yet another Guts Dozer.

"What the hell, why is the Dragon Zord here of all places!?" Zeta asked incredulously.

"I don't know I tried to see if I could contact the pilot of the Zord but there was no answer." Borock-bot stated.

"That's so weird, the only way the Dragon Zord would show up without a pilot is if someone found the Dragon Dagger and used it." Zeta pondered.

"The Dragon Dagger, can you remind me of what it was?" Borock-bot asked curiously.

"It's basically this dagger that's also like a flute.  When someone plays it the Dragon Zord shows up." Zeta explained.

"Did you say a flute  that looks like a dagger?" Borock-bot asked.

"Yeah why?" Zeta said with an eyebrow raised.

"Well you see....." Borock-bot sighed.

Meanwhile back at the Sex Station in room 719 (yeah retconning the room number for obvious reasons.)

Pyro was sitting on Wiilax's stomach as he continued to play the Dragon Flute when he suddenly stopped and looked around the room full of Pokemon....someone was missing.

"Aw did Willie sail away?" Pyro said pouting as he pulled out a bag of marshmallows from the hammer space in his bandana "I wanted to ask if he would roast these marshmallows with me."

Kit-Kat, Sakura's Ninetails, felt pity for the fox boy and started a camp fire for him.

"Yay thanks Kyubee!" Pyro cheered as he started to roast the wads of processed sugar sharing some with some of the Pokemon.

In another corner of the room a group of other Pokemon met up about something important.

[Did you find him?] Sakura's Lucario, Fenri, asked a few Pokemon in the room.

[I'm sorry I didn't find Pyre Heart-san anywhere.] Zeta's Gallade, Kenshin, shook his head.

[He didn't accidentally fall into the lake like a dumbass.] Zeta's Empoleon, Yusuke, said in a crude manner.

[He wasn't near the berry trees, I hope he isn't hungry.] Zeta's dwarf Raichu, Narancia, said with worry.

[I couldn't track him down, his scent is everywhere but it's not concentrated in one particular spot.] Zeta's blind Arcanine, Friender, said with disappointment.

[I couldn't see him even with my eyes.] Zeta's Skarmory, Celty, reported.

[Oh this is horrible, this is a disaster, he's nowhere to be found!] Zeta's Mamoswine, Armstrong, blubbered with his eyes full of manly tears.

[Oh stop crying you giant fuzz ball.] Sakura's Absol, Yin, dismissed [I'm sure the cocky rat is fine, he probably just went to check on his equally cocky master.]

[Weren't you the one who was worried about where he went?] Yusuke teased.

[No I wasn't I'm just surprised he left without telling us.] Yin denied him as she blushed with embarrassment while trying to avoid looking at the giant penguin who was smirking [Besides I'm sure he's fine, but if you guys are so damn worried about him I'll find him and bring him back myself.]

[Oh can I come, can I come, can I come?] Narancia asked with big shiny puppy dog eyes [It sounds like an adventure!]

[....Fine, an extra set of eyes wouldn't hurt.] Yin sighed with a small smile on her face as she lowered herself for Narancia to jump on.

[Yay!] Narancia cheered as he jumped on her back quickly.

[Good luck and I hope you find something.] Fenri nodded.

[If only to calm everyone else down, seriously that rat always causes some sort of ruckus.] Yin sighed as she headed towards the door with Narancia in tow.  Though deep down Yin felt a pit in her stomach and couldn't shake the feeling that something actually was wrong.

(Yeah I decided to translate what the Pokemon were saying.  As for the Steam Boat Willie thing Pyro told me that's what he would say in that situation in reference to Cyndaquils being referred to as the Fire Mouse Pokemon, which is why Yin calls him a rat as well.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4201 on: March 31, 2014, 10:56:01 AM
(Might as well milk a bit more deceit.)

As if on cue, the giant TV screens that magically remained unscathed that are dotted around St. Acidburg began to whirr into life, and a familiar face appeared on-screen.

DWII - DEAR CITIZENS OF ST ACIDBURG!! I know that you all are still recovering from the destruction that the treacherous Protoman Blues had waged upon... My mets were able to help calm you all down... But the Resistance are still under that maniac's orders! My peace-keeping Zero Joes that were deployed to the city to investigate a potential threat from space were all destroyed!! BY THOSE RESISTANCE MEMBERS AND THE ALIEN!! I will, in the best of my abilities, to help you all through this crisis. For I am Dr. Wily II!! I WILL BRING BACK THE PEACE!!

The TVs all fizzled out, as the cries of the people rang on in unison.

At the WDS, Dr. Wily II rubbed his forehead. Not long after he finished his broadcast, he received updates that his customised SD Joe was destroyed on the outskirts of St. Acidburg. And worse still, his Guts Dozer legion is being plummeted by... A Dragon Zord. A FREAKING DRAGON ZORD. He needed some good news desparately, and rang up a number in space.

DWII - HAJIME!! STATUS REPORT!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4202 on: March 31, 2014, 11:21:50 AM
Hajime was his usual nonchalant self when WilyII called him up, still observing the flashes that were Fix-It Man's hammer beating against the broken parts until they completely reassembled.

"Your new lackeys appear to be picking up the pace," he said, "But with so many debris coming from both the Resistance and your army, it's making it hard for them to separate what belongs on the Wily Star II, and what would hamper it's performance."

He contemplates bringing up the restoration of some of the weapons, but figures the mad doc wasn't going to care if testing them was going to draw attention from the Resistance, or betray the civilians he duped onto his side.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4203 on: March 31, 2014, 11:35:46 AM
DWII - TELL THEM TO PICK UP THE PACE FASTER!! I WANT TO DO SOME WEAPONS TESTING ALREADY!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4204 on: March 31, 2014, 12:05:57 PM
"You are aware that if we do start testing any repaired weapons, it's going to draw attention from the Resistance," Hajime points out.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4205 on: March 31, 2014, 12:16:52 PM
DWII - NOT IF I AIM THEM AND DESTROY THE ISS!! I have received reports that there are some activities at the ISS, as well as over at the defunct MMM. I want to be ready... I WANT WEAPONS UP AND RUNNING!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4206 on: March 31, 2014, 12:42:15 PM
Hajime resists the need to compress his lips, knowing it would make WilyII suspicious of his procrastination.

"Some of the weapons are up and running, but they don't appear to be at full strength," he said, "If you really want to cause this amount of devastation, I think it would be best to wait until Fix-It Man has finished fixing the wires powering them.  Otherwise you might as well have Paint-It Man scribble a target on the surface of your Star."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4207 on: March 31, 2014, 12:51:09 PM
Dr. Wily II slammed his fists onto the console, which would translate into a rather deafening boom over on Hajime's end.

DWII - FINE!! Get Fix-It Man to hurry it up, and I want you to personally update me when the wires to all the weapons are fixed!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4208 on: March 31, 2014, 12:57:07 PM
Hajime barely flinched from the feedback of WilyII's banging, deciding it was best not to tempt the mad doctor's temper anymore than he was allowed to.

"I'll see what I can do, but don't expect too quick of a response," he said.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4209 on: March 31, 2014, 12:59:15 PM
DWII - And you better not hold out on the update either, and snitch on the Resistance... Given your circumstances... It's a lose-lose for you. *cuts signal*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4210 on: March 31, 2014, 01:17:13 PM
Hajime just sat there, pondering whether it would be a good idea to follow up on WilyII's demand, knowing that he was just going to continue exploding in his ear regardless of what good news came with the pile of misfortune.

For now, he only has the well-kept win to focus on, provided WilyII doesn't find the three cards wandering around his WDS and force the true cause of his neutrality, and reasons for playing the greedy miser to both sides, out of them.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4211 on: March 31, 2014, 06:32:32 PM
"Nnngh!" Phi groaned out, gripping her shoulder, "Why the hell is this wound still hurting so damn much?"

Arche lifted up the torn piece of clothing that was wrapped around her shoulder and examined her wound, "It looks infected. We need to get the proper medical equipment, as soon as possible. Hopefully, the Fxenodrome has some in supply."

"I'd imagine you have your fair share of battle scars to know about this stuff, huh?" Phi leaned back against the seat.

He nodded, "That I do."

Arche signaled to Fugo, "Hey, does this Fxenodrome place have a treatment center?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4212 on: March 31, 2014, 06:41:38 PM
"It might." Fugo stated "I'm not too familiar with all the facilities there."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4213 on: March 31, 2014, 08:09:40 PM
"If I bleed out before we get there, it's gonna be on your head!" Phi shouted out sarcastically. Though with her flat voice, it was sometimes hard to tell when she was joking or not.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4214 on: March 31, 2014, 09:12:20 PM
WilyII's com suddenly beeps he recognizes the ID; white beard. "Yes what do you want?" WilyII's voice clearly annoyed.

White Beard slowly claps "That was quite the speech; the people are so gullible here aren't they?"

"What do you want captain?" WilyII taps his finger on his forehead.

"I couldn't help but over hear your previous transmission; I may be able to offer some help in getting your station back in working order....up till now my Buccaneers have just been transporting supplies but if you allow them to board and assist in the work; well you'll be done a lot faster. What do you say?" White Beard chews on his pipe leaning back on his comfy chair on the Dark Star III.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4215 on: March 31, 2014, 11:55:27 PM
(By the by, the Fxenodrome does indeed have the facilities. It wouldn't be much of a fortress if it didn't :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4216 on: April 01, 2014, 12:00:35 AM
(Okay then.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4217 on: April 01, 2014, 02:08:29 AM
WilyII's com suddenly beeps he recognizes the ID; white beard. "Yes what do you want?" WilyII's voice clearly annoyed.

White Beard slowly claps "That was quite the speech; the people are so gullible here aren't they?"

"What do you want captain?" WilyII taps his finger on his forehead.

"I couldn't help but over hear your previous transmission; I may be able to offer some help in getting your station back in working order....up till now my Buccaneers have just been transporting supplies but if you allow them to board and assist in the work; well you'll be done a lot faster. What do you say?" White Beard chews on his pipe leaning back on his comfy chair on the Dark Star III.
Dr. Wily II paused for a moment to think. White Beard's assistance sounds convenient. A little bit too convenient. Peering over his shoulder, he noticed that Terra Star was still there... Which kind of explain how White Beard knew. But since the Omni-Gem is still at his underground factory...

DWII - Fine. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Although I still have to warn you. No funny business from your Buccaneers...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4218 on: April 01, 2014, 02:45:09 AM
(Sorry I skimmed Wily's announcement and realized that everyone could hear it.)

Fugo and Asch heard the announcement and felt sick to their stomachs.

"How the hell...did Wily...make that [tornado fang]ing announcement...does he have some kind of button....to hack all TV stations simultaneously....or something?!" Asch questioned incredulously.

"My question is how those big screens are still intact." Fugo said dryly.

"And seriously 'peace keeping Joes'?!  If those things were peace keeping....Kathy and Sinos would not been in this mess....and there wouldn't be 150 of them....not to mention he oh so conveniently left out the [tornado fang]ing Mets that chew off ankles before the Joes showed up." Asch ranted.

"The problem is not everyone saw that, maybe those at the Fexnodrome did but those were the same people who demanded PB's head on a platter." Fugo sighed.

"Dammit Wily!" Asch cursed.

"Calm down, this facade can only last so long." Fugo stated "Just keep doing what you guys have been doing and eventually Wily will have zero support again.  It was stupid that he attacked St. Acidburg again even if he had some plausibility of our so called alien friend crash landing.  The people are scared and confused, but they aren't stupid."

"I just hope you're right." Asch gulped.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4219 on: April 01, 2014, 03:29:17 AM
(Expect a huge welcome party when you all arrive at the Fxenodrome. :D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4220 on: April 01, 2014, 04:01:27 AM
Arche sat there, curious to the people that Asch and Fugo were referring to, "If you don't mind me asking, who is this "PB" dude? Is he also part of the Resistance?" He asked while rubbing his chin. After all, Arche was still very new to this team, and oblivious to a lot of this information.

Phi simply sat back with her legs crossed; a peculiar expression on her face.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4221 on: April 01, 2014, 04:05:39 AM
"He's our leader." Asch explained "And like the most famous guy in RPM.....or something. I'm surprised you never heard.....of Protoman Blues, then again I'm still only about....a week old...so I don't know a lot of [parasitic bomb] either....so who am I complaining."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4222 on: April 01, 2014, 04:13:14 AM
"He's crazy," Taylor said weakly from the back, finally starting to come to. "That's all... you really... need to know at first."

"Careful, you're still hurt!" HeatGabumon chided.

"Yeah yeah, I know... I'll be fine, don't worry..." she reassured him.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4223 on: April 01, 2014, 04:22:22 AM
(Wait, haha, why is Asch still out of breath after all this time?)

"Huh, well, there's certainly a possibility that I have heard of him at some point. I suppose his name kinda rings a bell, although, particularly back then, I had a habit of ignoring people that didn't interest me. I primarily steeled myself toward those whom I wanted to challenge or if they had something in their possession that I wanted," Arche scratched his head and lightly chuckled, "Basically, I was a major [dark hold]."

"Anyway," He continued, "Is he going to be there when we arrive?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4224 on: April 01, 2014, 04:28:17 AM
(Because he's needs a nap but he's not going to get one until he knows Borock-bot and Zeta are safe.  He's just tired.)

"Oh [tornado fang]ing hell no, did you not listen to our conversation of Wily brainwashing him and basically destroying this city?" Fugo asked with a raised eyebrow "Or the fact that everyone kind of hates the Resistance at the moment because they think PB himself caused this mess of his free will?  The only reason we're going right now is that you guys are new so they might not think you're Resistance members right away."

"Not to mention....he wanted to commit suicide...so the crowd can have their vengeance...for killing their loved ones and stuff....and no one wants that....so he's being confined in the Sex Station and his rank has been temporarily stripped so he can't leave." Asch continued.