Protoman Blues · 393922

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4150 on: March 27, 2014, 05:39:57 AM
Suddenly something caught Taylor's attention in the corner of her eye. Something in the shadows near some rubble from the battle. It had been sufficiently long enough that she had caught her breath and regained her bearings, and she figured that whatever it was couldn't be as bad as what they had just fought. HeatGabumon picked up on her curiosity and tugged on her sleeve. "Don't worry, buddy, I'll be right back," she said, reassuringly as she got up to follow whatever it was she had seen.

The trail was easy enough to follow, as whatever it was seemed to peek up from the shadows whenever she met an apparent dead end. Eventually she came to a wall, the end of what used to be an alley before the destruction. She looked around curiously, not seeing whatever it was she was following.

"Now now now, you're not gonna find me like that..." a voice said.

"Who's there?" she replied.

"Oh, poor little Tay doesn't remember me... How sad..." it responded mockingly. Taylor kept looking around when a knife flew right past her head, narrowly missing her and embedding itself in the wall behind her. As she turned in the direction the blade came from, a figure emerged from the darkness. It was a young man with blonde hair, his figure built more for speed than for brawling. His dark gray t-shirt hung loosely and met similarly colored pants that covered up black tennis shoes. "Perhaps this appearance rings a bell?"

Try as she might, Taylor could not remember this person, whoever he was. "How can I remember that which I haven't forgotten? I know for a fact that I've never seen you before in my life!" she exclaimed.

"Hey hey, no need to raise your voice. And there are plenty of things you may think are fact that in reality are anything but... This knowledge of me, or lack thereof, merely being a single example."

"What do you want?" she demanded.

"Oh I just wanted to talk with my dear old friend Tay, who seems to have completely forgotten her friend Robin and replaced him with a bunch of new friends, that's all," he said, a dangerous glint in his eyes appearing to match the sinister grin that was growing on his face.

"Then why does your expression tell me there's more to it than that?" she asked, summoning the Keyblade for protection. Whoever this Robin fella was, he certainly was dangerous.

"Good to know you're still as perceptive as always, my dear," he replied snidely as he stepped fully away from the wall, revealing the large broadsword sheathed on his back. The little amount of light in the crumbled alley glinted off the chain mail showing beneath his sleeves.

"If you're just here to tease and intimidate me, then I see no reason to continue this conversation," Taylor retorted as she turned to leave. In the blink of an eye, Robin appeared in front of her.

"Going so soon? And I was just getting started!" he said as he grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the wall. Tendrils of darkness grew from where he stood and pinned her arms back, preventing her from using the Keyblade. "Listen here, girl," he said suddenly, his sarcastic demeanor replaced with a more serious one, the tone in his voice shifting from teasing to hatred. "You may not remember me, but I remember you all too well."

"What... what is it you want?" Taylor stuttered, struggling to speak while being grabbed by her throat.

"Want? Nothing... yet. I really should thank you though. In the aftermath of our last encounter, I managed to gain these wondrous powers of shadow. And now, I'll use these very powers to get what I want."

"You'll never... conquer... RPM!!" Taylor yelled defiantly.

"Conquer? I don't believe I said anything of the sort. Yes, it would be grand if that old fart conquered this miserable planet, but that is far from what I want," he replied. The blade embedded in the wall suddenly vanished and reappeared in his hand. "What I want, my dear, is to see you, broken and bleeding at my feet. What I want is you begging to be spared as the fallen bodies of your friends surround you, some dead, some deactivated, and some deleted. What I want is this futile Resistance to be defeated, and the last hope of RPM's salvation to be extinguished!"

"Then... what are you waiting for? We're all exhausted from that battle, why not just take us out now?"

"And ruin the sport of it? Hardly any fun in that!" he replied with a chuckle. "No, I'll come back for what I want later on. Until then, I'll leave you with a souvenir of our meeting." He quickly slashed Taylor's cheek, leaving a deep cut. "Farewell! And remember, I'll be watching!" he added, and then he used the tendrils pinning her to throw her back where she entered the area.

HeatGabumon saw her flying first, and ran over, breaking her fall near where everyone was gathered. She was even more exhausted than before, partially because of the wound and partially from struggling to break free of Robin's grip. HeatGabumon asked what happened, but she could barely begin to explain before coughing. Her throat hurt from being grabbed as it was, and she had what appeared to be two dark marks around her wrists where the tendrils held on.

HeatGabumon turned back towards everyone. "Someone, help! I don't know what it was, but she went off looking for something and... and she came back like this!"

Taylor looked back up at her Digimon partner feebly. "Th... thanks, buddy," she said weakly before passing out.

(There, introduced Robin, the villain I'm gonna use, and also got a pagebreak too! Cool!)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4151 on: March 27, 2014, 05:55:06 AM
Asch tsked as he looked at Taylor's state, he didn't want to resort to going there but with Taylor and Sinos unconscious and everyone else tired he had no other choice.

"Hey....ninja dude." Asch said suddenly addressing Fugo.

"I'll have you know my name is Fugo." Fugo said nonchalantly "What do you want anyway?"

"You have happen to know....where the Fexnodrome is?" Asch asked.

"Yes why?" Fugo said as he had a feeling he knew where this was going.

"Can you...take us there?" Asch requested.

"I can though it may not be a good idea with how scared and distrustful the citizens are of the resistance.  The mere act of going there may incite a riot, especially with someone like you there." Fugo stated as he referred to Asch's appearance.

"Believe me I know....and I didn't want to have to do this either....but with Sinos and Taylor's condition I don't think we have much choice." Asch sighed.

"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you." Fugo sighed before he stuck his head out the window "Oi everyone get inside the van, we're going to head for the Fexnodrome!"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4152 on: March 27, 2014, 05:57:17 AM
HeatGabumon rather unceremoniously dragged Taylor over to the van, it being the only way he could get her close. "A little... help here?" he asked Asch.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4153 on: March 27, 2014, 05:59:34 AM
"The Fxenodrome? What's that?" Phi asked Fugo.

Arche peered over at Fugo, as well, curious as to what it was.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4154 on: March 27, 2014, 06:05:06 AM
"Hopefully... somewhere that... we can get... rest," HeatGabumon grunted as he managed to throw Taylor into the back of the van. "Though I don't think this cut on her cheek will fully heal... It looks deep and it won't stop bleeding," he added.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4155 on: March 27, 2014, 06:10:50 AM
"The Fexnodrome is a mobile assault base that was created by Fexni to house his other vehicles and is now being used by the Resistance." Fugo answered "It is currently being used to shelter the citizens of St. Acidburg after its destruction."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4156 on: March 27, 2014, 06:28:55 AM
"Wait, that name..." Phi recalled seeing a bloodied man on a battlefield staring at her; a stare mixed with inevitability and acceptance.

"From the other timeline... Was that Fxeni?" She pondered.

"Hm? What is it?" Arche noticed Phi in a daze.

"Huh? N-nothing..." She snapped out of her trance.

He shrugged it off, and the two of them got in the van.

(If anyone forgot what I posted before, Phi mentioned travelling to an alternate timeline where Wily succeeded in conquering the world. She's recalling that timeline.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4157 on: March 27, 2014, 06:31:37 AM
(You know with the whole alternate timeline thing I have to wonder if the timeline Phi traveled to and the one Lord Lewis came from are 2 different timelines or not since they have similar outcomes.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4158 on: March 27, 2014, 06:33:33 AM
Robin watched from the shadows as everyone loaded into the van. He grinned as he watched Taylor's limp body be thrown into the back of the van. "We'll meet again, my dear... I only hope that you remember who I am by then... Otherwise..." he said to himself, trailing off as he vanished to parts unknown.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4159 on: March 27, 2014, 06:42:08 AM
(You know with the whole alternate timeline thing I have to wonder if the timeline Phi traveled to and the one Lord Lewis came from are 2 different timelines or not since they have similar outcomes.)

(Haha I actually spoke to PB about that, after he made that post. Since it was Lou's idea in the first place, he suggested I speak to him and ask him if our timeline can be one in the same. That was a while ago, and I forgot to ask... I'll just PM him now, then.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4160 on: March 27, 2014, 06:43:19 AM
(Yeah that would be a good idea since it would make Phi recognize Lord Lewis.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4161 on: March 27, 2014, 08:38:58 AM
The SD Joe landed next to his Heat Hawk, picked it up quickly, then continued firing its machine gun at Zehkmet while backing off at full speed.

"Is he retreating?" Zeta asked, as Zehkmet followed him. "ZED, analyze the direction! Where's he heading?"

"Analysis confirms that he is heading back towards the GutsDozer legion."

"Must be trying to regroup with his forces then! Let's avoid that scenario, shall we?!" Zeta said as Zehkmet transformed back into Arwing mode to intercept the SD Joe before he could reach his forces. As it transformed, Fortuna from Star Fox Assault came on the internal speakers.

"Um ZED...where'd this music come from?" Zeta asked.

"The builder of this frame installed a Star Fox soundtrack to aid the pilot during battle." ZED answered.

"....that man..." Zeta said. "Okay...let's really see what this thing can do!"

Zehkmet jetted towards the SD Joe in Arwing Mode, dodging the machine gun fire coming from him. As Zehkmet inched closer to the Joe, it dropped the machine gun and pulled out a Twin Bazooka. Before it could fire, Zehkmet flew past the SD Joe, transforming back into Orbital Frame mode while it passed the Joe. As Zehkmet turned around to face its enemy, the SD Joe attempted to fire shots from it's Twin Bazooka, but it didn't work. Suddenly, half of the Twin Bazooka fell off, sliced in half by the passing Zehkmet.

"Damn, you are maneuverable. He definitely knows how to build a suit!" Zeta remarked. "ZED! GEYSER!"

"Geyser!" ZED responded as the Geyser subweapon appeared on the screen.

The SD Joe took out its Heat Hawk for one last attack against Zehkmet. But before it could reach the Orbital Frame, Zehkmet threw glowing stream of light on the ground at the feet of the SD Joe. The light shot up from the ground and paralyzed the SD Joe. Zehkmet took out its spear, and sped toward the now immobilized SD Joe.

"Ol' Bathair is gonna have to make the next model a lot more impressive than you!" Zeta quipped before yelling out as Zehkmet's spear pierced the SD Joe's head, then the chest. Zehkmet then flew away as the SD Joe exploded.

"Damn droids..." Zeta somberly said. "Now to help Borock-Bot out!"

Zehkmet transformed back into Arwing Mode and sped towards the GutsDozer legion.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4162 on: March 27, 2014, 08:44:24 AM
(Zeta's definitely making sure she's bringing her iPod when she flies Zehkmet next time.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4163 on: March 27, 2014, 08:46:45 AM
(And there goes SD Joe... I'm gonna curl up in a corner now. *sucks thumb*)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4164 on: March 27, 2014, 08:49:56 AM
(There there, you evil maniac you!  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4165 on: March 27, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
(When I find a new muse... I will have my revenge!! *cuddles with a chibi Aile plushie*)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4166 on: March 27, 2014, 08:57:12 AM
(Haha, you could always make the "Aile" Strike Gundam  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4167 on: March 27, 2014, 08:59:49 AM
(... Don't tempt me. 0v0)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4168 on: March 27, 2014, 03:11:41 PM
Blue did what she could to help move the injured onto the van; she frowned a little as a dark feeling washed over her from were Taylor had gone to investigate but it quickly faded. With the last of the injured safely in the van Blue took a moment to take in all the destruction that had been caused by the battle she had in a way caused when the drop ship crashed. Blue approached a wrecked fountain; it had seemed to have stopped working some time ago and only a little water remained inside, she bit her lip wondering if the citizens of this city would be thankfull for liberating them?

"Hey babe!" a familiar voice came from behind her followed by the ever annoying "tap" to her rear end. Blue turns around "I said stop call--what are you doing here!" Blue's expression more annoyed than angry.

Aqua Star finishing reforming into a physical form and hops from the fountain. "The captain ordered me to scout things out; nice fight by the way." He glances around "You kinda made a mess though!" Blue frowns "So white beard IS involved with all this?" Aqua Star nods "Yep; after you and shadow star battled it out the captain needed to find some way of rebuilding his forces, seems like he and this WilyII guy had a lot in common."

"So whats in it for white beard?" Blue tilts her head. Aqua Star stretches a little as he continues to divulge secrets "Well, he gets access to WilyII's factories, and in return he protects that station and gives WilyII access to the Omni-Gem." Aqua Star casually sits on the edge of the fountain.

((It wouldn't be hard for the others to notice this little exchange.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4169 on: March 29, 2014, 12:34:44 AM
Fxenodrome? Irkalla thought to herself as she listened in to the chatter below, still perched on the building nearby. Perfect... I'll let them lead me straight to him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4170 on: March 29, 2014, 01:08:08 AM
Robin had taken up a post atop a nearby building, carefully watching the van to make sure everyone got away safely. Yeah, he wanted them all to be utterly defeated and destroyed, but no point in letting that happen before he had his chance for revenge. He noticed a woman also watching intently, but didn't interfere. Whatever she was there for was none of his business.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4171 on: March 29, 2014, 02:18:58 AM
(Those buildings must be a great place for tourists. 8D

Anyway, did we drive off yet?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4172 on: March 29, 2014, 02:27:25 AM
(Well aqua star showed up and started spilling secrets about white beard's alliance with WilyII to Blue; so good time to inquire about that, other wise he'll soon slink off and we can drive.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4173 on: March 29, 2014, 02:37:03 AM
(Those buildings must be a great place for tourists. 8D

Anyway, did we drive off yet?)
(It's probably one of the only buildings left standing lol)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4174 on: March 31, 2014, 12:36:43 AM
(Well aqua star showed up and started spilling secrets about white beard's alliance with WilyII to Blue; so good time to inquire about that, other wise he'll soon slink off and we can drive.)

(But everyone's already in the van. I doubt we can even hear Blue and Aqua Star's discussion.)