Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393852

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4050 on: March 13, 2014, 01:02:21 AM
(I don't think Asch would feel comfortable since the citizens of St. Acidburg are in tree and he's kinda paranoid of being mistaken for PB since even with the different hair style he still looks like him.)

(It'd make for fantastic storytelling :D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4051 on: March 13, 2014, 01:05:22 AM
(It'd make for fantastic storytelling :D)
(May need you to write that part.  Might want to put in the hair cutting and being able to regrow it to prove he's a robot and not PB.

Though honestly he probably wouldn't do it because he doesn't want to potentially start a riot.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4052 on: March 13, 2014, 01:18:15 AM
(We'll see. I'll think about it XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4053 on: March 13, 2014, 01:26:51 AM
(I also think when Zeta is done with the SD Zaku Joe she's going to take the the sword the Omega Joe left behind.  Her reasoning would be that she wants to give it to PB since his sword of Omens is broken and she thinks it would be a good idea to give it to PB incase the Sex Station got infiltrated or something so he doesn't just have his shield and 'buster')

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4054 on: March 13, 2014, 01:48:17 AM
(Sounds like a plan to me! Boy is she gonna be pissed.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4055 on: March 13, 2014, 01:50:06 AM
A winged figure stood atop a building, watching the fight with the Joes unwind finally with the destruction of the Omega Joe.

Well... this could be handy, she thought to herself as she watched and listened in from afar. Certainly more useful than the empty desolation I found at the Ice Cream Mountains, that's for sure.

She bent down at the edge of the building, grasping the edge with her talons. The people around here certainly seem like they would be more enjoyable to fight than the scraps left over back in our world... she thought with a grin plastered on her face. It wouldn't be any fun to fight them in their current condition though. A pity.

(Figured I'd get at least some reconnaissance done for the Death Masters. I don't expect her to do anything else at this point in time, unless one of you really want to give it a shot... up to you guys though.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4056 on: March 13, 2014, 01:55:44 AM

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4057 on: March 13, 2014, 01:58:06 AM
(Sounds like a plan to me! Boy is she gonna be pissed.)
(At first she's going to feel spaced out, listless, and depressed since she has abandonment issues, then she's going to be pissed when she finds out why he's gone but at the same time hiding how scared she is to potentially lose another person after Quickie and Lou disappeared before the war. 

Zeta is able accept death slightly better than people going missing since she doesn't know what could happen to them, either if they can die or be lost forever.  That's my reasoning I think.

Though if Fexni tells Zeta about what Quickie said while she was fighting him she'll be really angry at Quickie and more determined to smack some sense into her since they are both Shuffle Alliance members and team work and working together are very important to people since she gets attached to people and she's good friends with Quickie.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4058 on: March 13, 2014, 02:03:17 AM
(At first she's going to feel spaced out, listless, and depressed since she has abandonment issues, then she's going to be pissed when she finds out why he's gone but at the same time hiding how scared she is to potentially lose another person after Quickie and Lou disappeared before the war. 

Zeta is able accept death slightly better than people going missing since she doesn't know what could happen to them, either if they can die or be lost forever.  That's my reasoning I think.

Though if Fexni tells Zeta about what she said while Quickie was fighting him she'll be really angry at Quickie and more determined to smack some sense into her since they are both Shuffle Alliance members and team work and working together are very important since she gets attached to people and she's good friends with Quickie.)

(We'll see. I have a plan for that actually!  8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4059 on: March 13, 2014, 02:05:14 AM
(Though if Fexni tells Zeta about what she said while Quickie was fighting him she'll be really angry at Quickie and more determined to smack some sense into her since they are both Shuffle Alliance members and team work and working together are very important since she gets attached to people and she's good friends with Quickie.)

(That could be arranged, for sure! I'm pretty sure Fxeni will be hanging around the SexStation for a while longer, so it wouldn't be too hard to set up.)

(We'll see. I have a plan for that actually!  8D)

(Oh? Interesting... 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4060 on: March 13, 2014, 02:11:49 AM
(Yeah and I'm sure that she would want to tell Fexni that there was an explosion in the area he lives in, even though he already knows.  Keep in mind that before the war she's never met Fexni before, she only knows that Fexni lives in that area because Borock-bot knows and told her. 

I'm going to write them seeing the explosion after like 3 parts.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4061 on: March 13, 2014, 02:19:35 AM
Meanwhile, back in the ruins of Wily Star II.

Fix-It Man contacts Paint-It Man through one of the communication terminals in the weapon-control room.

"I've managed to get most of the Star's weapons back up and running," he said, "All we need to do is test them out and make sure they work properly."

Paint-It Man bounce from one foot to the other, inadvertently throwing swirling goop around one of the holding cells he was in the midst of "refurbishing" with his electric-type paint mixture, "Woo-hoo!  Let's test it out on one of the Resistance's hideouts; teach them not to mess with the great Dr. Wily II!"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves by drawing unnecessary attention from our enemies," Hajime suddenly interrupts, having opened the dragon's mech's channel to listen into the conversation.

Paint-It Man jumped up and down in frustration, "Why not!?  How are we going to calibrate the strength and control of the weapons if we don't test them out!?"

"And how are we going to strike fear in the hearts of those do-gooder Resistance if we don't target one of their hideouts and blow it to smithereens!?" Fix-It Man complained.

"Do you even know where any of their hideouts are?" Hajime asked simply.  The two old Wily robots paused for a moment and stared at each other through the monitors hanging over the communication terminals as if expecting one another to have remembered where everything was prior to the war, "If there's one thing I remember from any Wily incarnation is that they want as much of the world they want to conquer in tact and full of life.  If you start firing those weapons at a location you THINK the Resistance is hiding in, you not only waste what little power you fueled into the Star, you kill the innocence he wants graveling at his beck and call."

The two attempt a cringe at where Hajime was going with this, "You don't want to make a bad impression on your new master, do you?"

Both robots quickly shook their heads, Paint-It Man throwing more paint out of his never-ending bucket and covering more of the cages within the brig.

"There will be an opportunity to test out the weapons.  But right now, focus on getting the rest of the Star back its original design!"

The two robots salute and split from their respected consoles to do as told.  Hajime watched before switching to a monitor in the core area of the Wily Star II where Tarot Cat, still morphed into the shape of the World card, sits near the giant cylinder where the refractor crystal Bin Man went through the trouble of getting back.

"It looks like we're about to encounter some outside problems soon," he began, "You might want to get the remaining cards ready to defend this Star should any of the less haggled Resistance members attempt a full-on assault before the other remaining Robot Masters can finish the repairs."

Tarot Cat compressed its lips in concern as the few cards that were still wandering about took notice and crowd around her to figure out what was going on, sans Justice who had almost pinned herself to one of the windows pointing in the direction of the Sex Station.

"It's almost time...." Tarot Cat muttered, "Now that the Joes and Mets are taken care of, they'll start focusing on this Star and concoct a way to destroy what little we've repaired so far.  We want to make sure none of it is left for anyone else to gather and repair, but we also don't want WilyII, or the Resistance finding out the real reason we've volunteered to do this."

"About time we're given SOMETHING to do," Devil snorts, "I'm so bored out of my processors I almost want to entice those two robots to start firing at the Resistance."

Tarot Cat shoots Devil a scolding glare, "Even you know it wouldn't be the proper way to entertain yourself!"

Devil snorts and turns away from Tarot Cat, throwing his hands behind his head as it turns its focus back towards the rest of the deck.

"We need the other cards left behind to help maintain the seal to the one source that could ruin everyone's lives during this moment of turmoil and betrayal.  If either of them figures out it's location before they could be properly tested, it won't just be the opposing sides that will suffer from its unstable powers."

"So how soon do you think it'll take before they come charging at us?" High Priestess asked.  Tarot Cat took a moment to recollect what it has been observing since the start of the Met and Joe fights in St. Acidburg.

"Any fighter needs time to rest and recuperate from a long, violent battle," it mutters, "If nothing else draws their attention away from this Star, they could easily concoct a more thorough plan to make sure it's never salvageable to anyone."

"What about that Fix-It robot the old man brought here?" Judgement points out, "He seems to be working even faster that Hajime's own Robot Masters.  And something tells me once he gets a better grasp of the structure and layout, he'll be able to fix even the most unsalvageable parts in almost no time at all!"

"You have a point," Tarot Cat sighs while rubbing her chin in contemplation, "Despite their origin of creation, they seem to be very nice robots, willing to do anything for the good of their master, even if he intends to dissect them once this Star is back up and running....  I really wish we didn't have to treat them like throwaways fighting for what they think is a good cause...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4062 on: March 13, 2014, 02:29:53 AM
Taylor walked over to Blue, overhearing her. "You can always join us. We could always use more allies in the fight against the mad doctor, and you've proven yourself quite capable. Especially with that whole 'stuff the Joes in a ship and blow it up' technique!"

"I've had some experience with mad doctors, but sure least I can do after you all came to my rescue." Blue pauses for a second. "Speaking of that, the android who attacked me during the battle; flare star. She was created by a space pirate called white beard, when I arrived in orbit before he shot me down his ships were orbiting some kinda space station--is it possible that white beard and this Wily guy have teamed up?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4063 on: March 13, 2014, 02:32:21 AM
"Might be....the case...." Asch panted "I heard...that Wily is repairing a station the Resistance destroyed a while back...he might even have more stations even."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4064 on: March 13, 2014, 02:57:14 AM
"Sounds like you all have your hands full, so uh what can I do to help?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4065 on: March 13, 2014, 02:58:24 AM
"Fight with us...we could use...your help...." Asch panted.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4066 on: March 13, 2014, 03:20:55 AM
(Yeah and I'm sure that she would want to tell Fexni that there was an explosion in the area he lives in, even though he already knows.  Keep in mind that before the war she's never met Fexni before, she only knows that Fexni lives in that area because Borock-bot knows and told her. 

I'm going to write them seeing the explosion after like 3 parts.)

(Speaking of, you still need to finish that mech battle! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4067 on: March 13, 2014, 03:24:03 AM
(Speaking of, you still need to finish that mech battle! XD)
(I'll start writing that next week since I have a paper due on Friday.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4068 on: March 13, 2014, 04:06:54 AM
Phi witnessed the huge explosion from Omega Joe's demise, and opened the van door.

"Nnghh... still not fully healed," She groaned out as she tightly gripped her shoulder, "Not that I expected it to be in such a short time, but should it really be hurting this much?" She said to herself as she walked towards Arche.

Arche saw her at the corner of his eye and turned around, "See... told you I'd be careful..." He said in a pant, exhausted from using all those techniques.

"Heh, I should have known better," She said sarcastically. Phi glanced down at the floor, holding her crossbow lazily to the side of her thigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Phi stared at him briefly before answering, "Nothing... it's stupid, really..." She bit her lip and sheepishly crossed her arms.

"Hey, you don't get to hide your problems away from me. Not after I exposed my guilty pleasure to you," He laughed wearily, of course, referencing when he told Phi about his urge to kill. Perhaps making light of his condition was the best way to go about it, rather than letting it consume him.

She sighed, "It's just that... I was of absolutely no use to this team. Funny enough, I didn't even want to fight initially, however, after seeing everyone out there putting their lives on the line... I felt... selfish."

Arche shook his head, "What are you talking about? You helped us fight off the mettaurs and t-"

"And those Saber-wielding robots? That's what you were going to say, right?" She interrupted him, "And look what good that did me. I couldn't destroy one single [tornado fang]ing Saber robot, or whatever the hell they're called. The mets were small fries. Clearly, I'm no use in a real battle..."

Arche folded his arms and then slowly looked at the sky; it was gray, as if there was rain only moments before. He took his attention back to Phi, and walked up to her, handing her one of his katanas.

Phi stared at his sword for a brief moment before hesitantly taking it from his grip, "Why are you handing me this?"

He pointed to the blade, "Do you know how I ended up using these? This was a pair of wooden nunchucks, at first. Then it became a bow, then afterwards, throwing knives. Ever since I could remember, I always wanted to become a formidable fighter. I went through countless weapons, never finding the "right" fit; never feeling like I was at my full potential."

He placed his hand on his sword, "Then I came across two identical swords. Back then, I thought they were the most beautiful things in the world," He lightly chuckled, "Looking back now, they were a pile of crap. But it was a gateway for me to perfect my craft. I started low, and ended high; finding what I was truly adept at. Unfortunately, that led me to some... darker times... but, that's a different matter entirely."

"So, you're saying my crossbow is only the beginning. The beginning to a greater path..." She stated as she compared her crossbow to Arche's katana, holding both weapons to the sky.

He nodded, "Yes, this is only the beginning."

"... Then I'll just take your "greater path" with me and be done with it," She said as she pretended to steal his sword.

"Ah, ah, I don't think so," He laughed as he took back his blade from her. He stopped for a moment, not remembering the last time he has genuinely laughed. After everything that's happened to him, he's convinced himself that any happiness would be forever lost to him.

Phi smiled, "... thanks for the advice... and stuff," She said under her breath, given she wasn't used to thanking people, much less connecting with them after Luna's passing.

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you," He gestured his hand behind his ear, as if he was listening closely.

"Oh shut up," She lightly pushed him back.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4069 on: March 13, 2014, 04:24:31 AM
"You're a...sword master?" Asch asked still panting "That explains the crazy things...you did...with those swords.   I don't think...even the girl...I care about...could do some of the things you did...though she only uses...one sword."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4070 on: March 13, 2014, 04:50:30 AM
"Oh, you heard all of that?" He scratched his head, slightly embarrassed, "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I mean, swords vary between weight and durability. Even for me, it takes time to fully master specific blades, especially if I want to pull off a certain technique," He rambled on for a bit.

"But essentially, yeah, I have enough skill and experience to work efficiently with any blade I choose."

"No, please, Arche, don't be modest," Phi chimed in sarcastically.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4071 on: March 13, 2014, 04:53:27 AM
"I see...I guess that makes sense...." Asch nodded.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4072 on: March 13, 2014, 05:18:53 AM
(You know, I didn't plan on it, but many of the interactions between Arche and Phi are as if they're both wounded animals that are "licking each others wounds", so to speak. I initially just planned for them to develop a simple sibling dynamic, with some playful banter, but I never anticipated their painful pasts being the foundation from which they help each other.)

Arche took notice that Asch was constantly hunched over and catching his breath, "Hey, are you okay?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4073 on: March 13, 2014, 05:22:40 AM
"Yeah I'm fine....just exhausted....only been like....the second fight I've ever been in...since I was...activated." Asch panted.  "Just need to....rest I guess....but I want to wait....until I know....my other friends....are okay...."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4074 on: March 13, 2014, 05:29:00 AM
Sapph sighed as the fight ended before he could do much else, pausing to look at the broken sword he was holding. The blade was glowing, as it had been since it broke, and he still couldn't figure out why. With a sigh, he put it back in it's sheathe. I really need to get out of these loner habits I've picked up... He thought, turning to the rest of the group. "So, are we a bit grounded, or are there still things we need to do immediately after catching our breath?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~