Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393503

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4000 on: March 08, 2014, 05:34:21 AM
Blue generates her flare dash as a makeshift shield, the first saber wave dispersing against the flame barrier but also successfully taking it out. Blue comes to a skidding stop unable to fully generate another flare dash as the second blade connects. "UGH!!"

As the explosion clears blue is sent flying crashing into the ground hard; as she rolls to a stop her fire form fades and she returns to normal. Blue struggles to one knee having expended a large amount of energy with her previous onslaughts. "Ugh--this is like fighting shadow star all over again..."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4001 on: March 08, 2014, 08:50:15 AM
Inside ADA's program, the final specs of a mobile suit were being gathered as a holographic blueprint image in front of the digital bodies of PBPB and ADA.

"It is only logical." ADA said. "This system can best work with the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal."

"I can see why that dumbass is so into making these." PBPB remarked while staring at the completed blueprint. "The possibilities are endless. You really think this will work though?"

"Affirmative. Based on the evidence by your control of Ardjet in the previous encounter with the Yamato, as well as the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal's ability to access my program, your program can access the computer systems of this Gundam. The combination of that, plus the GN Particles created via the Twin Drive system, will allow you to access your magic while piloting. The increased power and mobility will greatly aid you."

"Heh. Our connection is very similar to the Quantum Brainwaves. And these Bits are similar to Ardjet's WISPS." PBPB responded. "It's perfect. I love it. HA, SUCK IT COCK-ME! I CAN DESIGN MOBILE SUITS TOO!"

"Who are you talking to?" ADA inquired.

"Ummm...just blowing off a little steam. Still pissed about PB. [tornado fang]er!" PBPB angrily said.

"Emergency. Transmission from Fxeni." ADA said. "He requests that we send robot scouts to examine the remains of his mansion."

"Remains?" PBPB curiously said. "Hmmmm, don't know why Dr. Robostroker would destroy his mansion... Lemme ask."

PBPB pulled up communications in front of the digital bodies of herself and ADA and opened a channel to Fxeni.

"Yo! Injury Prone! Did you leave the oven on while you were gone?" PBPB asked Fxeni. "What going on?"

"...before I answer, WHAT is that behind you?" Fxeni curiously asked as he saw the blueprint images behind PBPB and ADA.

"Oh that? That's the new mobile suit that ADA and I designed for me." PBPB answered. "Don't wanna risk losing Ardjet in battle again. Plus, judging by what you and dick-for-Blues have been working on over there, we're all in need of new suits."

"Didn't want to be left out, huh Peebs?" Fxeni quipped.

"[tornado fang] YOU!" PBPB yelled at him.

"Does it have a name?" Fxeni smirked while asking.

"As a matter of fact, it does." PBPB stated. "The GN-0000 00 Mag(I)"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4002 on: March 08, 2014, 09:30:06 AM
"The GN-0000 00 Mag(I), huh? That's sure a lot of zeroes in there, Peebs..." Fxeni replied.

"SHUT IT OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!" PBPB yelled.

"Alright, Alright... I'll stop," Fxeni said with a smirk.

"GOOD! Now answer my question... what the hell happened to your mansion?" PBPB inquired.

"... Someone blew it up, from the inside from what I saw in the satellite image," Fxeni replied, his smirk disappearing.

"Who? Dr. Guano-for-brains?" PBPB asked, tilting her digital head to the side a bit.

Should I tell her? Fxeni thought to himself momentarily. Might as well... she'd figure it out from what the scouts report anyways.

"No... Not him. Someone else. A Spectre from my recent past," Fxeni answered glumly.

"Stop being so [tornado fang]ing cryptic goddammit!" PBPB said, irritated by the quasi non-answer she received. Fxeni sighed at this.

"I'm not positive, but I think it's someone I thought I had killed back in the other dimension. His men were chasing me to the very end until I got back here, but clearly they... and he... haven't given up," Fxeni answered as he stopped walking for a moment, leaning against the wall. "He was there, with one of his subordinates. I'm not sure if there are others or not."

"So why don't we just send a squad down there to get rid of him?" PBPB asks.

"It wouldn't be that easy. He's strong... even stronger than I had initially thought, if he managed to survive what I put him through," Fxeni replied, pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts. "No, send down robots for now. I don't want us wasting good men on this."

"I guess that's fair. Now hurry up and finish over there, I need your bo- your help over here," PBPB said in an authoritative tone.

"I'll be back before you know it... I still have a crew to gather though," Fxeni said with a smile. "Do what you can for now, maybe start building up that thing there."

"I guess I should, huh?" PBPB answered, turning to look at the blueprints. "I'll send out those scouts for you."

"Thanks Peebs," Fxeni said as he closed the comm connection. He sighed, then started heading to the cafeteria anew.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4003 on: March 08, 2014, 09:49:52 AM
"Great. More foes. Just what we [tornado fang]ing need right now!" PBPB angrily said.

"Shall I send the scouts to his mansion then, Peebs?" ADA asked.

PBPB just looked at ADA, realizing that the nickname wasn't really her fault. "...Yes. Send word to PB's Sex Shack. The S.C.O.U.T. Monkeys can give us an idea of what happened."

"Affirmative. Sending orders now!" ADA responded.

"Sexcellent. Now, to business. Where can we build the Double 0 Magi?"

"Asteroid Triple M have the capabilities to begin construction on the GN-0000 00 Mag(I)." ADA answered.

"Double 0 Sexcellent. I'll order the drones there to begin work on my sexy new suit!" PBPB told ADA. "Okay, returning to my body now. Laterrrr..."

PBPB woke up in her body and begin walking around OPS. Fxeni seemed...different. Whomever this [Bumpity-Boom!] is, he clearly has him worried. Not what I need...no, not what he needs right now. I'm already relying on him for so much lately. And look at me...fixing a newly built colony laser...about to begin work on a new Mobile Suit...connecting to ADA easier than ever. What...what have I become?

Heh....what have I become indeed? A leader. But more than that....I'm powerful. More powerful than I ever thought possible. Even if this war ended tomorrow, what would I do with all this power now at my disposal? I could lose myself in ADA's program...while she could probably lose herself in my body. ADA... She's been so incredibly helpful, much like Fxeni. Maybe there's something I could do for her in return...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:52:09 AM by PBPB »

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4004 on: March 08, 2014, 08:10:51 PM
(dumping this so I can kill my notepad)

"...nately like GLaDOS, I can run Sinos's AI on as little as a couple volts. That's why there's a small power cell just for such an occa..."

Sinos could barely think. He could tell his CPUs were all shut off except for one. All he could sense was the sound of a voice over a very low-quality radio. He speculated that the reduced quality was due to the restriction he had on power.

Metaphorically shaking his head to clear it, Sinos tried to pay attention to that voice, straining the one lithium cell to process the voice. Voice recog was hard enough on one CPU and a couple megabytes of RAM...

"...nos, can you hear me? Si......vate Sector 513, it just nee......ark to get it started. Please get u..."

Sector 513? But...there's only 512 sectors. Power of two. What does the voice mean by that?

"...a spark. Ju...0.06 volts. You can d..."

All he had left was 0.06 in the backup battery. Struggling to believe, he threw it down the line.

what

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4005 on: March 10, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
When Omega Joe started sending saber waves out, Sapph instinctively drew his broken sword, deflecting the waves with a bit of difficulty. "Why do I get the feeling that this is about to get about 10 times more difficult?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4006 on: March 11, 2014, 06:52:54 AM
(I updated my last post a bit. Nothing major. Just something way way down the line that I'm thinking about.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4007 on: March 11, 2014, 01:31:00 PM
As Omega Joe continued to spin, sparks began to shoot out from his body, being visible now. His spinning began to slow down, as he slowly fell back to earth, one knee on the ground for support.

Omega - My body... What is happening to my body!?

Sparks continued to shoot out as Omega Joe desparately spammed charged buster shots at th heroes.

(Yea, I'm ending it soon, last shots everyone.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4008 on: March 11, 2014, 08:31:50 PM
(wait
>preps to go 11th hour superpower
>11th hour is now passing
[tornado fang]
there better be another fight after omega joe or another form or something, otherwise i will have to retcon a bunch of [parasitic bomb])

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4009 on: March 11, 2014, 08:37:31 PM
(Unless you want Sinos to somehow help take on 20 Met spewing Guts Dozers and a SD Zaku Joe, it ain't likely besides this thing has lasted long enough anyway.  I'll write something later.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4010 on: March 11, 2014, 08:57:01 PM
(Maybe I'll just let him get carried to medbay or whatever and have his abilities activate upon starting his next fight. Someone could comment on how he should be dead but he's somehow barely functioning and he comes to.

Still it's slightly annoying to have several attempts at awakening the power in a cool way have been totally missed... Most of the reason I went reckless was to have Sinos struck down early so he would have to activate the Magic Drive and ditch the beam daggers.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4011 on: March 11, 2014, 09:04:06 PM
(Magic Drive?)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4012 on: March 11, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
(Magic Drive?)
(A secret project installed in Sinos that allows him to use some magic powers. It was initially designed solely for access to the Cobalt Flames, a magical energy bestowed upon his maker's father and passed down through science, however with time he can learn other forms of magic. Currently, he's using Cobalt Flames to recharge himself.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4013 on: March 11, 2014, 09:52:24 PM
(Does he really need some fancy program to use magic?  And does he really need to ditch his daggers?)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4014 on: March 11, 2014, 10:54:46 PM
(Does he really need some fancy program to use magic?
(He's a robot; in his original world, you couldn't actually get a robot to use magic very well unless you used very advanced hardware, the kind that Suppercut Industries developed in secret and Corey installed in Sinos, so he could have the extra firepower of the Cobalt Blades.)

And does he really need to ditch his daggers?)
(His current daggers literally become useless for a few seconds when using ranged attacks. At least the Cobalt Blades are still there when he throws their energy at someone.)

what

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4015 on: March 11, 2014, 10:59:40 PM
"Ah, this seems like a perfect chance!" MechaGarurumon howled in joy as he dashed over to the wounded Omega Joe. He leapt up in the air, Keyblade pointed down. "ERUPTION!!" he yelled. The Keyblade pierced the ground upon his landing, sending out fiery shockwaves in a small radius around Omega Joe.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4016 on: March 11, 2014, 11:05:14 PM
(He's a robot; in his original world, you couldn't actually get a robot to use magic very well unless you used very advanced hardware, the kind that Suppercut Industries developed in secret and Corey installed in Sinos, so he could have the extra firepower of the Cobalt Blades.)
(His current daggers literally become useless for a few seconds when using ranged attacks. At least the Cobalt Blades are still there when he throws their energy at someone.)
(It just doesn't make sense to me since Borock-bot and Hajime can use magic, and Asch and Zeta are a fire bender and air bender respectively and I treat bending as a sort of magic specific to an element along with some martial art, I even alternately call them Adepts since they are adept at using their elements, like the cast of Golden Sun.

Also saying his daggers are useless is like saying a knife is useless to an Archer, when they run out of arrows the next thing they do is either start using a knife or some impromptu martial art.  Hell Green Arrow has a knife built into the bow for such a purpose.  To quote someone "Any Archer worth their salt has to be able to Melee." 

The same thing can be said for a mage, Peebs for example learned how to use a Bo-staff before she learned magic and I can imagine if she somehow found herself in any circumstance that she can't use magic, I can imagine she can fall back on that, even if both PB and Sakura are much better at physical combat.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4017 on: March 12, 2014, 12:08:35 AM
(Well, the thing is, half of Sinos's "mind" is in another dimension, and half of it is hard code.

Plus, and I hate to use this again, but he is from another dimension where technology is barely past the point Iron Man establishes, so "our robots r diffrent".

Not to mention, the Magic Drive itself has its own built-in functions necessary to make the Cobalt Flames work.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4018 on: March 12, 2014, 12:12:49 AM
(I guess you have a point, still I recommend keeping the daggers at least.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4019 on: March 12, 2014, 12:20:38 AM
(He's getting new ones. ;))

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4020 on: March 12, 2014, 12:24:42 AM
(Okay and sorry for playing devil's avocate here, I just have the mind set that something like Magic requires some sort of discipline to master instead of just being given and suddenly boom you have magic.  That and the fact that Sinos is, I think roughly a day old.  I just don't like it being called magic I guess.

That and I'm not a fan of 11th hour super powers, awakenings yes but something like that should be grown into or built up for some period of time, it just sounds better to me.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4021 on: March 12, 2014, 12:46:12 AM
(It just doesn't make sense to me since Borock-bot and Hajime can use magic, and Asch and Zeta are a fire bender and air bender respectively and I treat bending as a sort of magic specific to an element along with some martial art, I even alternately call them Adepts since they are adept at using their elements, like the cast of Golden Sun.)

(Tarot Cat and its cards may be a better example of robots using magic, even though the ability will be explained later on in this RP and probably one other.  Haijime is a cyborg, so there still may be some logical acceptance for him being able to use magic despite both his arms being fully mechanical)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4022 on: March 12, 2014, 12:53:38 AM
(Tarot Cat and its cards may be a better example of robots using magic, even though the ability will be explained later on in this RP and probably one other.  Haijime is a cyborg, so there still may be some logical acceptance for him being able to use magic despite both his arms being fully mechanical)
(It's not the idea of robots using magic I have a problem with, like I said Borock-bot is a White Mage and I think I want to slowly break him into Time Magic too, it's more about having magic without the discipline that comes with it.  In other words magic that is not earned but given.

That and I honestly had no idea Sinos was supposed to be a Mage in the first place, I thought he was supposed to be an advance robot like X but slightly different.  I think my problem is that I can mostly understand what most of the characters can do, with some exceptions if I'm not that familiar with the medium, but I have a hard time doing that with Sinos.  It honestly sounds complicated.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4023 on: March 12, 2014, 02:00:10 AM
(Hmm... I was planning on Sapph's sword awakening to it's true form/power, followed by exposition on it after the fight. But I'm guessing that probably wouldn't work. Unless Sapph charged through the charged shots after the rest of the attacks to land the finisher... Or just cuts off Omega Joe's buster arm.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4024 on: March 12, 2014, 02:02:47 AM
(Yeah I suggest waiting on that for another fight or something.)