Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393833

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3975 on: March 06, 2014, 02:17:57 AM
Blue is sent toppling backwards as her dash fades out and the beam shield pushes her back. Taking advantage of blue's bad position omega raises it's beam blade with the intent of ending a threat; blue in desperation launches a fire ball at point blank range and detonates it prematurely the blinding light giving her a chance to roll back and escape.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3976 on: March 06, 2014, 03:12:00 AM
"Just as I expected!" Sinos exclaimed, taking the slowdown as a success in what he set out to do. "Now, if I just use the broadcasts Wily II used on Sapph as closer examples..." He readied his buster arm again. "Here goes nothing! Let's see you dance, Slow Joe!"

Another pelting of 9mm rounds, this time backed by signals further mimicking the Wily II Virus's control schemes. This'll either make him trip up completely, or [acid burst] him off a lot...

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3977 on: March 06, 2014, 03:25:42 AM
(It will completely [acid burst] him off, just telling you in advance. :P
So round 3 has Sinos pelting again.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3978 on: March 06, 2014, 03:55:16 AM
(It will completely [acid burst] him off, just telling you in advance. :P
So round 3 has Sinos pelting again.)
(Perfect, it was only a matter of time. bVd )

what

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3979 on: March 06, 2014, 05:32:56 PM
As Karring watches Omega Joe go into a fit, before recovering from his sprint, while creating a trail of dust, like a speeding car pulling brakes. He tries to seek an opportunity to strike, but is unfamiliar with the Joe's erratic movements.

"Okay, I dunno wot's going on. But whatever ya doing mate, keep doing it." He shouts over to Sinos, before trying to catch his breath a little, from his last attack.

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3980 on: March 07, 2014, 06:06:53 AM
"Okay, so flames and energy waves don't work on this guy. [tornado fang]ing perfect..." Arche sighed.

He stared at his blades for a moment, "Am I really that crazy to do something like this? ...Yes, yes I am," He said as he ran at full speed towards Omega Joe, and leaped in the air, "How about for something more direct!"

Brashly, he swung his flaming katanas down on Omega Joe.

(A very important note: Any hard impact from Arche's katanas will create an explosion, due to the special flames. So for example, if Omega Joe blocked Arche's attack with his arm, the explosion would push him back/and perhaps even damage him, depending on how vulnerable he is.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3981 on: March 07, 2014, 07:26:10 AM
(Alright, duly noted. Sinos pelting part 2 that will [acid burst] off Joe, Arche explosive close combat.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3982 on: March 07, 2014, 04:17:07 PM
(I honestly haven't been able to think of anything to do with Asch for the moment so let's just say he's been danmaku dodging and getting hit occasionally.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3983 on: March 07, 2014, 04:35:42 PM
(Fine, I'll see if Blue wanna update, if not, I'll jump into another update.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3984 on: March 07, 2014, 08:48:42 PM
(MechaGarurumon is just deflecting shots and getting ready for close-quarters combat)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3985 on: March 07, 2014, 10:04:29 PM
(Go ahead.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3986 on: March 08, 2014, 01:30:45 AM
Ariani was finishing up her shift in the Maintenance Bay, helping with the preparations for the Fxescythe Zeta. She exhales deeply as she changes out of her maintenance uniform.

Those blueprints were so detailed... I wonder how Commander Blues did it? she thinks to herself as she slips her top on. I think there might be a few improvements that could be made to it... I'll go talk to Fxeni about it!

When she's finished changing, she heads out into the corridor. She stops by Fxeni's quarters and peeks inside, knocking on the side of the doorway. Seeing that the room is empty, she walks down the hallway pensively. As she passes by the Security Room, she hears a voice she recognizes.

"There we go... That should keep any unwanted elements out of your systems, ADA," Fxeni says as he steps away from the console, "No wonder someone got through, though... it hasn't been upgraded in a long time."

"Thank you, Fxeni," ADA replies.

"Ah, there you are!" Ariani says as she walks into the room with a excited wave and smile.

"A-Ariani! Wasn't expecting you to pass by!" Fxeni said with a startle. "What can I do for you?"

"Well... since I'm working on your new Mobile Suit, I took the liberty to take a look at the blueprints. They're pretty amazing, but I think there's a few tweaks here and there that would improve its performance a bit..." Ariani said as she brought up the blueprints of the Fxescythe Zeta on her tablet. "If we make the changes to the Movable Frame in these spots, it would increase its' durability and response time."

"Hmm... interesting. Weight distribution remains intact... materials are durable enough to withstand the nature of the parts," Fxeni states as he glances through the notes she's made. "Looks good to me. Did you give these to the Chief Engineer?"

"Not yet... I umm... I figured I'd pass them by you first," Ariani said shyly as she swayed slightly from side to side, looking down at the ground.

"You should, these changes look good to me," Fxeni says with a smile.

"Really?! I mean umm... yes sir!" Ariani replies as she regains her composure, a smile gracing her face.

"Warning! Fxeni sir, please look at the monitor!" ADA states as the monitor screen turns on. Fxeni and Ariani both take a look at the monitor. Fxeni's eyes narrowed at the sight, while Ariani gasped.

"Isn't that..." Ariani starts to say, one of her hands covering her mouth.

"Yes... it is... rather, was... my mansion," Fxeni said with a slight growl in his tone. "ADA, zoom in on quadrant E8."

The quadrant stated by Fxeni was zoomed in on, revealing two figures standing neaby. One he didn't recognize, but the other was very familiar.

It can't be... Fxeni thought as he examined it closer, his eyes widening. Even though it was from a good distance, he could tell who it was. I killed that General... or at least I thought I did. The bastard survived.

"Is everything alright...?" Ariani asked, worried about Fxeni.

"Yeah... I just won't be able to show you my base now, I'm sad to say!" Fxeni joked, deciding that worrying anyone at this point wouldn't change anything. "I guess you'll have to just help me out one my new one!"

"Wha... you mean the battleship?" Ariani asked, a bit of a surprise in her voice.

"That's exactly what I mean! You've demonstrated your ability with that," Fxeni said as he pointed at her tablet. "You'll be perfect for the job."

"T-Thank you!" Ariani exclaimed excitedly.

"I'll treat you to lunch! Go ahead and head to the caf, I'll join you there," Fxeni said with a smile.

"Sure! See you there!" Ariani said as she rushed out of the room, all giddy. Fxeni watched her as she left, and the door shut behind her. His smile faded, and he looked back at the screen.

"ADA... contact Peebs. Request that we have robot scouts examine the remains of my mansion while keeping out of sight," Fxeni ordered.

"Affirmative," ADA responded as Fxeni left the room.

If it's him... he's trying to lure me out. I'm in no shape to deal with him as I am now, so he'll have to wait, Fxeni thought as he walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3987 on: March 08, 2014, 03:30:08 AM
(An update it is then.)

As Omega Joe continued to prop himself using his beam saber, Sinos' latest barrage pelted against his armour, still doing minimal damage. However, the secondary effects have enraged him, causing his mono-eye to move erractically. During this snap, Arche had managed to get in front of Omega Joe, and connected his flaming katanas. In a large explosion, Omega Joe slid back, his beam saber digging into the ground. Sparks could been seen, the battle had started to take its toll on Omega Joe.

Struggling to stand, Omega Joe roared, leaped and hovered into the air, and spun like a top.

Omega - BLADESTRUM!!

Multiple saber waves flew out, targetting the heroes.
*bzzt* *bzzzzt* *BZZZZZZZZZT*

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3988 on: March 08, 2014, 04:01:37 AM
MechaGarurumon grinned as the waves approached her and quickly maneuvered through the various angles the waves were approaching at, deflecting the ones he couldn't move away from. However, one of the waves was too quick and caught him at an angle, spinning him around and letting a few more of the waves connect. He flew back and landed hard on the ground, crushing the remains of some defeated Zero Joes in the process.

"Ooh taking you out is gonna be fun after this. Landed a good few hits on me! You'll pay for that, jerk!" He got up quickly and prepared for retaliation. "Time to see what this Keyblade's really capable of!" He raised the weapon into the air and started charging an attack. "TRIPLE FIRAGA!!" he yelled, pointing both the weapon and the triple-barreled flamethrower at the Omega Joe and firing three large fireballs that broke through the oncoming saber waves, heading to their target.

(I figure I should have access to some of the Keyblade's abilities, so I'm gonna use some of the fire-based commands you can find in BBS and Re:Coded)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3989 on: March 08, 2014, 04:05:48 AM
(And I assume it's going to take a long while until you can use Ragnarok and Mega Flare?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3990 on: March 08, 2014, 04:09:31 AM
(Those'll probably be endgame moves. Don't wanna be too OP, which is also why I'm probably staying away from Command styles. Either way special moves tied to the Keyblade will be Fire-elemental because of MechaGarurumon's elemental alignment.

Also these special moves are probably only gonna be used when HeatGabumon and Taylor are Biomerged into MechaGarurumon. When Taylor is on her own, I'll probably keep it to Fire and probably some weak attacks and combos.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3991 on: March 08, 2014, 04:13:56 AM
(Asch and his fire-bending, Blue's Flare form, Arche's special flammable chemical, Keyblade with fire elements, and Fire-attributed Digimon. Seriously!? XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3992 on: March 08, 2014, 04:16:08 AM
(I pointed this out 2-3 pages ago. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3993 on: March 08, 2014, 04:19:58 AM
(I'll totally win this war when I send out a water-themed boss, like Hydro Man. 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3994 on: March 08, 2014, 04:22:25 AM
(Those'll probably be endgame moves. Don't wanna be too OP, which is also why I'm probably staying away from Command styles. Either way special moves tied to the Keyblade will be Fire-elemental because of MechaGarurumon's elemental alignment.

Also these special moves are probably only gonna be used when HeatGabumon and Taylor are Biomerged into MechaGarurumon. When Taylor is on her own, I'll probably keep it to Fire and probably some weak attacks and combos.)

(I see, that's interesting. Can you dual-wield?)

(Asch and his fire-bending, Blue's Flare form, Arche's special flammable chemical, Keyblade with fire elements, and Fire-attributed Digimon. Seriously!? XD)

(Yeeeah, I know. Perhaps I'll give Phi an electric staff or something the next time we get weapons.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3995 on: March 08, 2014, 04:28:05 AM
(And ruin my one-sided victory using water!? XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3996 on: March 08, 2014, 04:34:14 AM
(If Sakura was there you would be screwed anyway with her Saber Magic.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3997 on: March 08, 2014, 04:44:49 AM
(Though Cobalt Flames are technically less fire and more general magical energy. Actually, the Flame Wielders were known to attach an element to it, particularly the wielder of the Amber Flame, nicknamed "The Spellblade". Though the original owner of the Cobalt Flame often chose complimentary ice attacks when the situation called for it, which I'm considering implementing for Sinos... After all, aren't Water mons weak to Ice mons? I think?)

Sinos cursed under his breath, and desperately struggled to readjust the signals to try and find something more useful. Not realizing that he no longer had cover, he took two waves to the chest and lost his footing, flying backwards and barely landing on his feet before taking a third, launching him into the air and smashing into the ground with an impact. He tried getting up, but a line somewhere inside snapped, and his already-dwindling electrical power was nearly totally wasted. He knew that the repair systems wouldn't have enough energy to get him on his feet. Before his lights went out, he sent an SOS to base, and his outstretched arm hit the ground. From what the observer could tell, Sinos was basically out cold.

(I'll give him a turn or two to "recover" so to speak.)

what

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3998 on: March 08, 2014, 04:47:03 AM
(To be fair, HeatGabumon was fire-elemental long before Blue came on the scene or anyone else showed up with fire powers. And the only reason the Keyblade is Fire elemental is because it's mostly being used while in Biomerged state with MechaGarurumon, so that's highly influenced by HeatGabumon's affinity with Fire. And Taylor using the weak Fire attacks normally is residue from fighting with HeatGabumon as MechaGarurumon. So yeah

And I was considering dual-wielding but again, that might be too OP so probably not)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3999 on: March 08, 2014, 05:07:25 AM
(I know, I know, just saying. And no, water-mons were never weak to ice-mons. Except for that one Dry Freeze move that is super effective on water-mons...)