Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394473

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3950 on: March 04, 2014, 04:09:55 PM
Archetype ran underneath Mechagarurumon's Brave Shield, "All of our attacks, and he's still standing! What's it gonna take to beat this guy?!" He said while panting from all the energy he used on both his Spinning Omni Slash and Exorcist technique.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3951 on: March 04, 2014, 04:24:58 PM
Asch mangaged to get under the shield avoiding the brunt of the attack panting and exhasted.

"I think that thing is at it's limit." Asch panted "At least I hope it is, my clothes can't take much more and I certainly don't want to run around in my birthday suit.  I need to talk to people about some fire proof clothes."

Asch's pant legs, sleeves and edges of his scarf all had burn marks, along with the huge slash from the previous Joes and other stray slashes.  With that much damage his clothes didn't look like they could take much more abuse.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3952 on: March 04, 2014, 04:30:33 PM
"At his limit, huh? Well, I hope you're right about that," Arche replied as he watched the rainfall of fireballs continue to barrage the shield.

"If anything, I hope this shield can last!" He said in a worried tone.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3953 on: March 04, 2014, 04:39:45 PM
"That depends on how long that Joe can fire his buster like that." Asch sighed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3954 on: March 04, 2014, 05:20:18 PM
Phi looked out through the window and saw an insane amount of fire raining from the sky and bombarding a huge shield. She came to the rather obvious conclusion that the Resistance members were all underneath that shield, braving the storm.

She placed her hand on the window and closed her eyes, Hey, Arche, what the hell is going on over there? Are you guys okay?

Arche jumped up a bit, still not used to Phi speaking to him through his conscious, "Y-yeah, kind of. As you can see, we're pretty much cornered over here. Anyway, now isn't really a good a time to chat. This guy needs all of our attention."

Right... Well, just... be careful. She responded.

"Yeah, I'll try," He nodded.

Asch glanced over at Arche and raised an eyebrow, "Uh, who are you talking to?"

"... It's a long story," Arche scratched his head

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3955 on: March 04, 2014, 05:21:46 PM
"I'm kind of used to that being the explanation of weird stuff." Asch shook his head.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3956 on: March 04, 2014, 05:40:28 PM
((Is his Armageddon buster a fire elemental attack? Just curious.)

Blue dives under the shield kneeling down with the others while the fireballs rain down. "It doesn't matter how strong he is, a robot is a robot and no machine is indestructible. We just need to keep laying into him and he'll break...I hope."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3957 on: March 04, 2014, 05:49:24 PM
(Welp, when you've got a job to do, there's always no time for roleplay. Let's see if I can get Karring back in the game. Not sure what to add right now. Maybe a little more action will give me an idea on what to do.)

Taking cover under the brave shield, Karring tries to catch his breath, from all the dodging.

"Yeah what Ms. Blue said. I think this guy pulls this cheap stunt ever so often as a desperate attempt to regain his bearings." Karring implies, "I can tell our last attack is beginning to put some pressure on him."

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3958 on: March 04, 2014, 06:41:27 PM
"You might actually be right Karring, and it definitely seems pissed at us for our persistence." Asch pondered "Even though taunting absolutely has no affect on it, the fact that we aren't dead seems to utterly tick him off.  I honestly don't really get this guy to be honest, it doesn't seem to be as advance as me, Blue, Sinos and some other robots I know, but he seems to have some sort of sentience.

I guess since it was the leader of that mob it makes sense, though I was a bit disturbed about how it could kill those Joes when there were so little left with no mercy.  It may have some limited sentience, but I definitely don't think that guy is a person like us, so I have no problem with destroying it." 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3959 on: March 04, 2014, 11:07:44 PM
Sapph was quick to duck under the shield. "Tch, if my sword wasn't still broken this would be much easier."

"What makes you so sure about that, boss? This guy's shrugging off everything you guys throw at him!" Beelzebumon's voice said, this time a hologram of his head being projected so the others could see (and hear so it didn't look like Sapph was talking to himself).

"Because it's a magical artifact that can cut through metal like a hot knife through butter." Then he turned to Asch. "I think it might be how he's designed. Raw power and defense, obedient to his creator, and not much in the way of free will. A 'perfect' autonomous weapon."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3960 on: March 04, 2014, 11:10:17 PM
"Just like every sword a sword wielding Resistance member has?" Asch rolled his eyes. "Doesn't sound special to me."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3961 on: March 04, 2014, 11:12:55 PM
Sapph sighed. "Well, it's also pretty old magic, so it might have worn off. Which is probably why it broke in the first place."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3962 on: March 04, 2014, 11:21:13 PM
"Who knows." Asch shrugged "You just got to deal with it and move on, it's the man that makes the weapon not the other way around.  Heck PB's sword is broken too, but he has to recover from the [parasitic bomb] Wily did to him before he can even think about fixing that thing.

As for what you said earlier, you're right, I'm just more disturbed about the fact that that could have been me if I didn't betray Wily.  The thought just makes me feel sick, and I'm incapable of getting nausea."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3963 on: March 04, 2014, 11:49:44 PM
"The fact remains that we have hit him with a few attacks, so at least he has taken some damage. That's reassuring. And he's just a stronger faster version of the Joes we were fighting before, if we can just survive long enough we should be able to take him down!" MechaGarurumon said reassuringly.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3964 on: March 05, 2014, 01:25:26 AM
((Is his Armageddon buster a fire elemental attack? Just curious.) 
(Yea, it's a Fire-type attack, mixed with a bit of Rock-type.)

Omega Joe's attack stopped as his buster clicked. It seems that in a moment of pure rage, he had expended the ammo for his Buster Armageddon. Propping himself again with his beam sword, he switched an ammo cartridge, and started to fire instant charged buster shots, slowly walking towards the group of heroes.

(The buster shots are also slightly Fire-type.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3965 on: March 05, 2014, 08:25:38 AM
The shield vanished, no longer needed, and MechaGarurumon summoned the Keyblade in preparation for a close quarters battle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3966 on: March 05, 2014, 08:40:35 AM
(There is a barrage of charged buster shots. :P)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3967 on: March 05, 2014, 08:52:03 AM
Sapph's shotguns dispersed and Sapph forming his own Brave Shield, which he used to block the charged shots. "This is gonna hurt when he gets in striking range..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3968 on: March 05, 2014, 09:12:37 AM
(I know)

MechaGarurumon deflected the shots that were coming at him with the large Keyblade, somewhat skillfully but still missing a few.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3969 on: March 05, 2014, 09:26:04 AM
(Gonna leave it as such again, for the rest to catch up.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3970 on: March 05, 2014, 04:03:23 PM
(Let's assume Sinos got under the shield in time.)

"A perfect autonomous weapon, or a perfectly controlled one, I wonder?" Sinos asked. He crouched down and did something-or-another to his buster arm. Then he stood up and aimed it straight at the Joe.

"Only one way to truly find out... Sinos-Style: Scramble Shooter!" He appeared to do no more than fire his 9mm at the Joe, but silently it had behind it a wave of scrambled noise under similar guise to Wily's signals from before, when he tried to hack apart Sapph's Wily Virus.

(It might mess up one or two of the Joe's actions, or make him stop and act confused as he tries to decipher what Wily II could be saying to him, etc.)

what

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3971 on: March 05, 2014, 05:11:15 PM
"Welp, more danmaku dodging for me." as Karring began running at high speeds, towards Omega Joe, seeking for openings in the Joes buster barrage. While keeping his speed in sinc with Sinos's barrage of buster fire, he advances with one clenched fist engulfed in energy and ready to strike.

"Right let's see you dodge these... PEGASUS METEOR FIST!!" As he lunges his fist forward, sending a barrage of energy punches backing up Sinos's attack.

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3972 on: March 06, 2014, 12:10:04 AM
Arche dashed towards Omega Joe and swiftly deflected some of the shots with his swords, which were still engulfed in blue flames, however, a couple of his shots managed to hit Arche and sent him tumbling across the ground.

"Nnnnghh!" He tried to recover quickly, so Omega Joe's persistent barrage couldn't get the better of him. Arche rolled away from the incoming shots and immediately propped himself up with his sword.

"I don't go down so easily!" He shouted as he continued to dash forward, lifting his blades into the air.

*PIIIIIIINGG PIIIIIIINGG*

"Twin Exorcist!" He slammed one blade onto the ground, creating a fire wave that shot out towards Omega Joe, and with his second blade, he repeated it again, sending out a second fire wave.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3973 on: March 06, 2014, 01:02:39 AM
Blue backhands one of the oncoming buster shots her current resistance to fire based attacks protects her from any real damage the charged shot might cause although she slides back a bit from the impact. "Gotta get close again!" Blue flare charges her flare dash zipping between buster shots trying to impact with Omega Joe again.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3974 on: March 06, 2014, 01:12:03 AM
(So I have Sinos trying to confuse Omega with a scrambler, Karring with a meteor mash, and Arche with 2 fire waves. I'll wait a bit more for Asch and Blue, if you have anything... Scratch that.)

Omega Joe continued forward, even after Sinos' lackluster barrage. Despite being lackluster in strength, it did cause him to slow down a bit, missing the incoming energy punches from Karring. Omega Joe slid back from the impact as 2 waves of fire struck him. Shrugging them off as an irritant, he noticed Blue charging in, and spun up his beam shield in just the nick of time, though he was struggling to maintain his ground.

*bzzt*  *bzzzzt*