Protoman Blues · 393462

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3775 on: February 10, 2014, 12:42:27 AM
(Now I want Chef Joes to be a thing >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3776 on: February 10, 2014, 02:27:17 AM
(STOP GIVING ME IDEAS I RETIRED D: Speaking of Asch... Stage 5. 5 more to doom!)

Dr. Wily II was too engrossed with Lord Lewis to notice the beeping of lost Joes. He rubbed his chin again as he thought back.

DWII - You see...

(Ok, I really need help here. How DID I get Quickie to join my side? XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3777 on: February 10, 2014, 02:41:25 AM
(Man those counters go fast.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3778 on: February 10, 2014, 02:43:41 AM
(He unlocked Firebending. The counter had to rise!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3779 on: February 10, 2014, 02:44:37 AM
(Fair enough I guess, I just hope it slows down eventually.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3780 on: February 10, 2014, 02:48:00 AM
(It's slowing down, even with Iroh's training, it should not rise.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3781 on: February 10, 2014, 02:50:19 AM
(Good.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3782 on: February 10, 2014, 05:12:14 AM
(Ok, I really need help here. How DID I get Quickie to join my side? XD)

(Don't worry. I've got that covered in my next update! XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3783 on: February 10, 2014, 05:18:14 AM
(Oh goody! XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3784 on: February 10, 2014, 08:56:16 AM
"It's funny you should mention her first, since she could be considered the catalyst to all of this." Dr. Wily II said as he sat down in his chair. "It vas nearly a year ago, before I began my conquest. I vas out in space aboard the Yamato, scanning for new energy sources to help fuel my research into robotics. Suddenly, my scanners picked up a wave of power from a nearby planetoid, which I had to investigate for myself. Eventually ve pinpointed the source of the energy surge. Imagine my surprise to see the lovely Quickie, lying unconscious and alone on the planet surface. She vas severely drained and wounded from vhatever happened to her, so I took her aboard and began working on restoring her to 100% functionality."

Lord Lewis was confused. "Restoring her? How? Isn't she a human?"

Dr. Wily II smiled. "Hehehe, I guess my doppelganger never explained to you QuickMan's true origins, did he? Vell, allow me to explain. You see, while Dr. Vily had helped Dr. Light with the original Robot Masters, he had never really built any on his own. Even vith the data he collected from the stolen bots, creating his own eight Robot Masters by himself was not an easy feat. Vhen first designing a super fast Robot Master, Dr. Vily attempted to make a female robot instead, as he thought a more lightweight, slender, and feminine body would help the robot achieve greater speeds. The Quickie you know, who refers to herself as QuickMan, is actually QuickWoman. More accurately, she is QuickWoman version 4.

Unfortuanetly, my namesake never could get the female programming down. So QuickWoman version 5 was programmed as a male, and thus QuickMan was born. No one even noticed that QuickMan's body was actually that of a women's due to the armor & helmet. That and Robot Master are very explodey!

Anyvey, after the destruction of Vily Castle 2, IceMan was sifting through the wreckage and found her. He awoke version 4. Her initial programming was slightly damaged in the wreckage, so he showed her a life outside of servitude to Dr. Vily. QuickWoman version 4 began learning things, about art, comics, and culture. She eventually outgrew her original programming through her newfound knowledge. Quickie's body even evolved over time, through her adventures and newfound power. She is one of the first mixes of both humanoid & robotic elements, containing elements of both the organic, and the synthetic. Her new "Technorganic" form allowed her to become faster than the original QuickMan ever thought possible when she managed to tap into the Speed Force. Eventually, she found her way here to RPM."

"Fascinating. But if she outgrew her programming, then why does she now serve you?" Lord Lewis asked curiously.

"Did the other me teach you nothing about robotics?" Dr. Wily responded. "You see, Lord Lewis, programming is a lot like the memories in our brain. Like little flashes & images from your childhood, they never really disappear. Once aboard the Yamato, vhile repairing her, I had full access to her memory files and programming. I saw vhat happened to her on zat planet, how she saved Protoman Blues and all the inhabitants. As I delved deeper, that's vhen I saw it...the original loyalty program to Dr. Vily.

"That explains it. You simply turned her initial program back on." Lord Lewis stated

"Not quite. However, that loyalty program is vhat inspired all of this. The var, my conquest of RPM, my destined rule over all came from seeing that dormant file. It made me realize how I had been neglecting my own goals of domination. Suddenly my imagination flourished with new ideas for Robot Masters, ships, and veapons of unimaginable power. Quickie vas simply the beginning. I repaired her, but my own superior Robot Master knowledge came into play when reprogramming. Activating the loyalty program vuld have made her loyal to my namesake, not me. There vas also risk of her losing her newfound skills, which would be a vaste. So, I tinkered with it a bit.

Loyalty is one thing, but it's another to have both loyalty and agreement. I vanted her to share my opinions on conquest, on domination, and on vhy I am most fit to rule RPM. AND IT VURKED. It took me veeks to complete, but my experiment vas a complete success. When she was reactivated, she belonged to me. The best part is that, thanks to my tinkering, she not only believes that I saved her from that planet but that Protoman Blues abandoned her there. The combination of that feeling of abandonment plus her newfound lust for power & control created a new Quickie. Compassion vas replaced with malice. Her deep friendship with PB became the desire for revenge. Mwahahaha, she simply believes she has joined the Dark Side, referring to me as her Emperor. I rather like the title."

"Perhaps now you might understand, Wily." Lord Lewis said. "Even though it was you who altered her programming and memories, with her you wanted more than just another drone or servant. You wanted a true ally. Someone that would shares your views and help you achieve them. You've seen how her vengeful desires have helped fuel her more towards your side. That is what I offer you; my allegiance. If you cannot trust my words, trust my vengeance. That damn Louis will suffer dearly for what he did. Murdering his comrades and friends will further that suffering. Helping you conquer the world will simply be the icing on the cake."

Lord Lewis then extends his arm forward. "So then....an alliance?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3785 on: February 10, 2014, 09:01:54 AM
(God dammit I knew it!)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3786 on: February 10, 2014, 09:07:33 AM
(Very interesting. Also, Quickman in a woman's body? Huh. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3787 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:36 AM
(It worked for CentaurWoman. :P And goddarnit PB, I love your brain. XD)

After scratching his chin again, Dr. Wily II extended his hand, and shook Lewis'.

DWII - Velcome to Every Villain Iz Lemonz!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3788 on: February 10, 2014, 09:13:52 AM
(Is the German accent cannon now?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3789 on: February 10, 2014, 09:15:26 AM
(It's on and off really. :P)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3790 on: February 10, 2014, 09:21:30 AM
(Always the option of going full-on dialect.  Throw in a bit of Germanglish if you know enough German to do so.  I used to do that in fics and have Wily start shouting entirely in German when he's really pissed. 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3791 on: February 10, 2014, 03:18:26 PM
(It's on and off really. :P)

(Haha pretty much this. I was actually going to address this in a later update!  XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3792 on: February 10, 2014, 03:27:51 PM
(Vhat'z there to addrezz? XD)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3793 on: February 10, 2014, 04:41:45 PM
Back on the Wily Domination Station the Doctor hears an alert go off on his main screen, a message from White Beard.

"Arrr Doctor, doctor pick up we have a problem!" a short pause follows. "Uh--doctor, are you there?" , white beard raises an eyebrow trying to get a better view of the room from his side of the connection."Maybe he's on a coffee break..." a buccaneer says as it walks by with a box of spare parts. "No-no the doctor is too busy to take a break, ARRR pick up already!" White Beard begins to look visibly annoyed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3794 on: February 10, 2014, 04:47:26 PM
Dr. Wily II rolled his eyes upon hearing the alert.

DWII - I'm so sorry, Lord Lewis, but I have to take this call.

Dr. Wily II went back towards his console, and brought up the video communications, seeing an annoyed White Beard.

DWII - VHAT IS IT!? I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT GUEST HERE!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3795 on: February 10, 2014, 04:51:42 PM
"Arrr there you are! Check your forces there was a massive explosion at the sight of the battle, I think it may have been that drop ship Blue stole from me!" White Beard slams his fist onto his chair's arm rest. "We need to find out whats going on down there! Also--why are you talking like that?" White Beard raises an eyebrow. Tempest Star emerges from the shadows "Shall I head down and scout the situation?" he offers to both WilyII and White Beard.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3796 on: February 10, 2014, 05:03:12 PM
DWII - A massive explosion? This is a full-scale battle, of course there are explosions! Massive or otherwise! *checks Joe strength* Although my Zero Joe numbers are dropping, it is still within perimeters! My SD Joe is still standing, so there's nothing to worry about! However, if your Tempest Star wants to recon, he can do whatever he wants. If there's nothing else, I HAVE OTHER IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO!

Dr. Wily II cuts communication and faces Lord Lewis again.

DWII - I apologise for vhat you just saw. Good help iz zo hard to find theze dayz...

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3797 on: February 10, 2014, 05:25:58 PM
White beard frowns at WilyII's attitude toward the battle as he cuts the transmission. "Idiot." he mutters before turning his chair toward Tempest Star. "Tempest forget scouting, this battle is lost I want you to head over to the Wily Domination Station and get access to WilyII's files." Tempest Star nods "Is there anything I'm looking for in particular?" "Yes I want diagrams on his station on every one of it's security systems, when he decides to cut us loose I want there to be some surprises in store for the good doctor." White Beard chuckles puffing some smoke from his pipe.

"Agreed, Terra Star is still on the station so I doubt WilyII will expect any foul play from our side." Tempest turns and heads toward the weapons deck, knowing full well a teleport beam or a drop ship would be noticed Tempest decides instead to use the inertia of the torpedo tube to get him onto the domination station. With all the damage still being repaired it would be a simple matter to get inside, evading the security would also be no issue to one of his talents.

"3-2-1-fire!" Tempest star is ejected from the tube keeping his arms and legs together as he rapidly approaches the Wily Star II, any shields the station would have would be protecting the Dark Star III as well and sensors would not notice something as small as him. The hull of the station quickly approaches and tempest twists his body feet first toward it, the impact is quite hard and he's forced to roll as his feet make contact. Grabbing a beam of unfinished hull Tempest stops himself and manages to slip inside an unfinished air vent descending inside.

It took some time for Tempest to find an empty computer room as he evaded security and any feeds that might give away his presence, once inside however he was free to get to work. Hacking the system would only alert WilyII tempest concluded so he opted for a Trojan horse device that he pulls from his belt, opening the computer console he attached the device not unlike installing some new hardware, this would give White Beard a clear and safe connection to WIlyII's data base and when the time came give them an advantage against the formidable weapons of the station it's self should it become necessary.

With his work done Tempest turned to leave, he'd need to find a good way to get off the station now undetected.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3798 on: February 10, 2014, 05:38:54 PM
(Wait... From the way you put forth... Are you refering to the World Domination Station on the planet, or the Wily Star II that's in space and still under construction?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3799 on: February 10, 2014, 05:47:44 PM
(So basically White Beard told Tempest Star to FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything