Protoman Blues · 394087

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3750 on: February 09, 2014, 08:18:25 PM
(I don't mind at all.)

(How awesome would it be if Uncle Iroh trained him? A Sozin's Comet worth of awesome! 8D)

(Holographic Uncle Iroh would make a fine tutor! XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3751 on: February 09, 2014, 08:18:53 PM
(Only if we get to see Asch confused by Iroh's sometimes-confusing words of wisdom)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3752 on: February 09, 2014, 08:21:40 PM
(Oh he will be considering he's a robot. XD.  Heck Zeta can find Wildgun's drunk predictions confusing after all. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3753 on: February 09, 2014, 09:12:48 PM
MechaGarurumon leapt over to help Blue out, as she was being swarmed by the Joes. "Need some help?" he asked.

"Thanks, how many of these things ARE there?!" Blue lobs the beam saber arm at the joe in front of her, without the body to power it the saber was beginning to lose it's charge anyway and would just be dead weight to her soon. The blade cuts through that joe's head it twitches slightly as it falls back quickly replaced by a fresh joe.

"Oh common!" Blue yells angrily, she looks to MechaGarurumon "Hey can you help me lure them back to the dropship?" Blue motions to the burning dropship back where she crashed. "I have an idea!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3754 on: February 09, 2014, 09:30:06 PM
"Yeah, no problem. Time to herd some Joes!" he replied happily. DIGI-MODIFY! HYPERSONIC! Taylor said from within the Digimon, and MechaGarurumon's speed greatly increased. He ran circles around the Joes easily, using the speed to corral them and force them to head in the direction of the dropship.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3755 on: February 09, 2014, 09:48:38 PM
As MechaGarurumon began herding the joes they were currently fighting with Blue made a break for the drop ship, she climbed in through the broken rear door and moved to the wreckage that was once the pilot seat. "Please work." Blue mumbles to her self as her index finger flips every safety switch off, the barely functional computer showed a build of energy in the core if she was right it would cause a pretty good explosion, all her friend needed to do was draw as many joes as possible to her and get clear, well she needed to as well but one thing at a time.

"I don't know if you can hear me but get them to follow me in then make a break for it, this will make a lot of noise!" Blue hovers her finger of the last switch, once she pushed that nothing in the world could stop the reactor from going up.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3756 on: February 09, 2014, 09:57:04 PM
The large mass of Joes were herded into the dropship in a cluster not unlike a Katamari ball, rolled up due to MechaGarurumon's speed and close circular rotations around them. It didn't help that their swords arms got all tangled up with each other, tightening their cluster. The ball of Joes fit snugly into the dropship, and once they were in he dashed away quickly.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3757 on: February 09, 2014, 10:13:07 PM
Blue felt the drop ship shake as that group of joes was herded inside, flicking the last switch the alarms began sounding as the reactor started it's overload sequence. Blue turned but quickly realized she had just trapped her self inside, a feeling of panic filled her mind as she glanced left and right for some way to escape. "Common common!" she yells as one of the herded joes breaks free of the group and begins heading her way seemingly unaware of it's coming doom. Blue ducks behind the chair as it takes a swipe with it's beam saber lobbing off the back rest portion of the seat.

Blue rears her legs back and kicks the bolted chair sending it flying forward tripping the joe, Blue quickly hops over whats left of the chair grabbing the joe by the legs and with all her strength she spins it around letting go just as it's facing the forward view screen. The impact shatters it giving blue a way to exit finally. "5--4---3---2---" the computer warns as Blue hops out landing on the fallen joe who is foiled in it's attempt to climb back to it's feet.

The resulting explosion vaporizes whats left of the drop ship and anything unfortunate enough to still be trapped inside, blue is lifted off the ground in the shock wave and collides with a brick wall hard going right through and bringing down most of the ruined building on top of her, the fire ball from the drop ship goes high into the sky anyone near by would have to be blind not to notice it.

Back up on the Wily Domination Station WilyII gets an alert a large number of joes had just gone off line.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3758 on: February 09, 2014, 10:17:05 PM
"Finally some of them went down!" Asch said as he Kneed a Joe while his knee was on fire.  He began to notice that he uses fire a lot but he didn't really care at the moment as long as the Joe were destroyed "All we have are the stragglers!"

(FALCON KNEE OF JUSTICE! XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3759 on: February 09, 2014, 10:21:54 PM
MechaGarurumon noticed Blue flying free of the explosion and dashed over to catch her and protect her from the majority of the rubble. Thankfully, he was still under the effects of the Hypersonic card, so the speed necessary for such a thing was easy.

(Can't have Blue damaged even more, ya know?)

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #3760 on: February 09, 2014, 10:22:44 PM
Lewis paused for a moment before speaking.
"First let me correct you, I have no control over RPM back in my universe. You are the solo ruler of that planet. I assisted you in your take over to prevent my Earth from receiving assistance from the heroes that reside there. Afterwards I claimed Earth for myself.

DWII looked at him for a moment, then spoke "Continue."

"Of course there was a small rebel faction that continued to strive, led by my own brother. I dealt with them as needed and they never gain much support. That is till that blasted Louis appeared." He clenched his fist in anger then took a deep breath. "He appeared on my planet with eight other people. From my understanding they were trying to reach his home universe and accidentally found themselves in mine. Louis' power matches my own and his friends were all just as powerful as he was. To make a long story short, this gave the resistance the power they needed."

DWII said nothing and continued to listen.

"I lost everything, I want him to pay for what he did to me." Lewis reached up to touch the scar on his face as he spoke.  "I want him to feel what it is like to lose everything he cares about. My sole purpose here is revenge."

Lewis stepped over BardMan's remains as he moved closer to Wily.
"You are just as paranoid as the Wily in my world, as for trusting me you will have to just let my actions speak for themselves. Maybe killing a few of RPM's heroes will help. How about the speedster, I always enjoyed that kill, how about I start with her."

"That will not be necessary, she no longer serves RPM and belongs to me now." DWII said with a wicked smile. "She has proven to be most useful to me."

"This universe is so different." Lewis thought to himself. He moved away from DWII. "So Lord Wily I am curious, how did you manage to get her assistance?"

Meanwhile at the campsite near the river.

Louis glanced over his shoulder. "Babe, did you just notice a flash of light?"

Reis looked around for a moment. "No, I was attending the flame." She said as she stroked the fire. "The fish I have caught are ready. Eat."

Louis stared into the distance for a moment longer and turned back to Reis. "I'm starved pass one here"

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3761 on: February 09, 2014, 10:30:17 PM
MechaGarurumon noticed Blue flying free of the explosion and dashed over to catch her and protect her from the majority of the rubble. Thankfully, he was still under the effects of the Hypersonic card, so the speed necessary for such a thing was easy.

(Can't have Blue damaged even more, ya know?)

Blue blinks as she fully expected to have yet another meeting with a wall "Whoa! N-nice catch, thanks!" Blue gives her self a second to calm down, not her first close encounter with death but you never really get used to that feeling. "Guess I should have warned you about my plan first huh?" Blue laughs lightly taking another deep breath.

(Oh don't worry in adventure#2 she's going to get her butt kicked anyway, so she appreciates the save.  XD )

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3762 on: February 09, 2014, 11:08:47 PM
"Eh, don't worry about it. I kinda just rolled with it anyways," MechaGarurumon said with a chuckle.

(Hey I gotta crack a bad pun every once in a while! :P)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3763 on: February 09, 2014, 11:24:36 PM
As MechaGarurmon set Blue down she took a moment to see how their side was doing. "Looks like that thinned their number quite a bit, any idea how this Dr WilyII will react to our little fireworks show?" Blue looks back to her ally.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3764 on: February 09, 2014, 11:29:08 PM
"He'll probably become really flustered before he over does it and cracks his back again." Asch stated as he punched the overly charred Joe and destroyed it.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3765 on: February 09, 2014, 11:34:02 PM
"Alright because I'm fresh out of ships...wait how am I going to get home now?" Blue bites her lip as it dawns that she has stranded herself on this world.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3766 on: February 09, 2014, 11:35:39 PM
"I'm sure we can make you another one, hell our leader somehow made an Orbital Frame from an Arwing in a few hours!" Asch said as he kicked another Joe.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3767 on: February 09, 2014, 11:47:13 PM
Blue thinks for a moment "Well, I do need to get back home but not until I get back what was stolen from my world, until then I can help you out with this Dr WilyII, it's the least I can do after everyone saved my butt back there--three times." Blue grins.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3768 on: February 09, 2014, 11:49:57 PM
"We can use all the help we can get." Asch said as he kept damaging the Joe in front of him.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3769 on: February 09, 2014, 11:54:19 PM
"Great, alright time to clean up these joes then!" Blue rams her fist into the faceplate of one sneaking up behind her it's visor cracking.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3770 on: February 09, 2014, 11:55:05 PM
(Ingredients Joe? Is he the cook for the other Joes? >0<)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3771 on: February 09, 2014, 11:57:29 PM
(Ingredients Joe? Is he the cook for the other Joes? >0<)

((Joe with a cheif's hat? I'm okay with that!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3772 on: February 10, 2014, 12:00:38 AM
(Dang iPad makes my typing weird I swear. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3773 on: February 10, 2014, 12:16:02 AM
(Haha, Zehkmet took longer than a few hours! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3774 on: February 10, 2014, 12:19:09 AM
(Still less than a freaking day! XD)