Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3725 on: February 04, 2014, 05:29:37 AM
(What is the range exactly?)

(They have to be near each other.)

(So tempted to make that the actual exchange!)

(DO ITTTTTT! XD)

(I know right, but I don't think ADA knows the meme exactly.)

(No she doesn't. Like I said, just a random file she accessed  8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3726 on: February 04, 2014, 05:32:02 AM
(They have to be near each other.)

(No she doesn't. Like I said, just a random file she accessed  8))
(I figured as much.  Also I guess Peebs would probably think that. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3727 on: February 05, 2014, 12:58:55 AM
((Should I keep punching Joes?  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3728 on: February 05, 2014, 01:02:37 AM
(Yes keep punching Joes.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3729 on: February 05, 2014, 01:58:17 AM
(Don't forget you have a beam saber with an arm still attached!)

At the underground factory beneath the WDS that no one in the Resistance knows about (just to reiterate), Wily Fighter had been hard at work on the blueprints that he received from Dr. Wily II. So far, 4 of the AZNs have been completed, and are awaiting life to be granted by the Omni-Gem.

WF - I hope the master knows what he is getting himself into. First a robot pirate, now some alternate dimensional ally. He should pick his allies wisely... Sans another double cross... Like that Tron... Or even that Ahrzayl...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3730 on: February 05, 2014, 03:22:09 AM
Blue was never a huge fan of hand held weapons, she preferred to fight with her fists, anything she could grab or her elemental forms. However the battle was beginning to tire her out again and the energy from the E-tank was running out faster than she thought it would. She knew she would not be able to pull off a elemental transformation in her current state, at least not without passing out in the process and with a fury of slashes with less sword fighting skill and more brute force she cleaves a Joe in half stumbling a bit as the momentum from her swing sends her forward slightly.

"This again?" she said to herself, she wondered if she had taken more damage than she originally thought, maybe that's why her core wasn't keeping a charge. Blue notices she has begun to get separated from the others, the Joes had noticed this too and were beginning to circle her. Blue knew how they fought by now but the numbers were worrying her a bit.

((Blue took some fairly serious internal damage in the crash, the battle with Flare Star and the Joes haven't helped and any short term recharges like E-tanks aren't being as effective as they normally would. As for Blue's elemental forms, that will show up soon in Adventure#2 I won't show them here till I get that far and for now damage will be the reason she can't use them.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3731 on: February 05, 2014, 03:41:52 AM
Back under Fxeni's mansion, Hel returns to see the General. As she arrives in the lab where he is situated, he places his mask back into place.

"Ah, Hel... I wasn't expecting you back so soon," he says as he flips his hood back up.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, sir," Hel replies with a bow.

"Not at all... what do you have to report?" he asks as he gets up and turns around to face her.

"The target is in space according to the doctor," she responds, still bowing.

"Hmm... that presents a problem. Space is too vast for us to search for him, and assaulting him up there would be difficult. We'll need to think of something..." he says, raising his hand to his chin pensively. "Did you give the doctor the blueprints?"

"Yes sir. Judging by the technology I saw, it will aid him greatly," Hel responds with a smile as she stands up straight.

"Good... Although that means he may not be as great of aid as I had hoped. Little matter; the information he has provided will help plenty," he states as he looks around the room. A wicked smile starts to form under his mask as he has an idea.

"How will we find him?" Hel asks, twirling her hair a bit with her hand.

"We don't find him... we have him come to us. Meet me outside, Hel... this place has outlasted its usefulness," he says as he steps out of the room. She bows and exits the room as well, heading outside.

Knowing how this whelp thinks, he must have a reactor of some sort around... ahh, here it is! the General thinks to himself as he searches around the facilities, finding his target. Taking out his weapon, in one fell swoop he slices a hole in the reactor. Alarms start to go off as the stability of the reactor wanes, red lights flashing. The General strolls out calmly from the room, making his way outside. He rendezvous with Hel, who already traveled a fair distance away from the mansion. As he approaches her, it erupts in a grand fireball that reaches far up into the sky.

"That should get his attention," Hel says with a sly smile.

"Indeed it should... heh heh heh hah Hah HAH HAHAHAHA!" he replies, erupting into laughter.

(Evil time! Also, I went ahead and reworked my previous post a bit... 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3732 on: February 05, 2014, 04:09:00 AM
(Evil time! Also, I went ahead and reworked my previous post a bit... 8D)

(Perfect!  :V)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3733 on: February 05, 2014, 04:14:42 AM
(Woot! Things go boom boom!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3734 on: February 05, 2014, 04:21:01 AM
(Since Fxeni's mansion is close to St. Acidburg Zeta and Borock-bot might see the explosion in a future update.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3735 on: February 09, 2014, 08:56:18 AM
"Project Z huh? I'm surprised you haven't completed that one yet..." a mysterious voice said to Dr. Wily II.

"WHAT THE? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?" Dr. Wily II asked the shadowy figure.

"I know this fortress inside and out, Dr. Wily!" the voice said as he stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself as Ninja Lou. "This place holds no secrets for me!"

"NINJA LOU? IMPOSSIBLE!!" Dr. Wily II screamed as he hit the comm unit. "BARDMAN! PROTECT YOUR MASTER!" Dr. Wily II yelled out as BardMan suddenly appeared with a mandolin in hand.

"♪ Oh tell me a tale, yon valiant foeee.
For the BardMan shall see you vanquished, you knoGAGGFSGLH! ♪
" BardMan briefly sung before being impaled with a broadsword throw the skull, glowing with a dark reddish aura.

"I am NOT Ninja Lou!" he said while removing his sword from BardMan. "Never call me that again. I am Lord Lewis. I am here to offer my assistance."

"Another vud be ally, eh? Tell me, Lord Lewis. Vhy should I accept your help vhen countless others have betrayed me?" Dr. Wily II asked.

"Heh, he was right. He knew that you would have trust issues. Allow me to alleviate them."

Dr. Wily II watched as Lord Lewis took out a small device from his pocket. "Vhat is that?"

"The answer to your question." Lord Lewis stated as he turned on the device. A holographic image of Dr. Wily II appeared in front of him.

"Greetings, my significant other. I am Dr. Wily II. I am you, but from a parallel world. As you can see, I look and sound exactly like you do, much like Lord Lewis here looks and sounds similar to the one you know as Ninja Lou. I gave this message to my associate here to convince you into accepting his offer of support. Without his aid, I might never had conquered this world. Yes, that's right. Unlike you, I have actually conquered the world. You can dominate that world as well, with Lord Lewis' aid. While he may have his own reason for helping the likes of us, his loyalty is as unquestionable as AntMans or LoyalMans is. I will let him explain the rest, and the decision will be yours. Simply check the tech of this device, and you should understand the possibilities. MWAHAHAHAHA!"

As the holographic message stopped, Lord Lewis threw the device over to Dr. Wily II. As he caught it and examined the technology, he recognized that it was indeed his own tech, but more advanced.

"I see...so ze other me had superior technology to my own, eh?" Dr. Wily II asked Lord Lewis, fascinated by this discovery.

"The technology may be more advanced, but it's still your tech. You developed this after the world was under your rule. This is but a taste of what is to come." Lord Lewis stated. "So, do you accept my offer of support?"

"Hmmmmm...perhaps, Lord Lewis. Perhaps. I have some questions first." Dr. Wily II responded. "You must understand my position. I maybe crazy, but I am not foolish."

"Of course, Dr. Wily II. I have some questions of my own for you." Lord Lewis said.

Meanwhile, back on the I.S.S....

"...and he said that Protoman Blues was having the crew work on a new Mobile Suit for himself. Fxeni has begun working on my security program to figure out how he escaped lock down, but he hypothesizes that Protoman Blues will indeed return and that Peebs should not worry." ADA finished informing PBPB.

"I'm going to [tornado fang]ing kill him!" PBPB angrily stated while in her chair in OPS. "Keep trying to contact Sakura. She needs to know."

"Affirmative."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3736 on: February 09, 2014, 09:16:14 AM
(... So many allies, so little time. XD)

Dr. Wily II scratched his chin as he scanned Lord Lewis.

DWII - Let me reiterate myself, and this time, I want answers from you. Why DO you want to help me? You have already taken control of RPM City in your own universe. You have what you wanted. Do you crave this world as well? And if so, even though I have seen my alternate self, what makes me confident you will not backstab me?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3737 on: February 09, 2014, 07:31:20 PM
"Analysis complete." ZED stated.

"What do you got?" Zeta asked desperately.

"It is possible to break the shield if enough force is applied against it." ZED reported.

"So if I hit that thing with a metal girder would that be enough to break it?" Zeta questioned.

"Negative, more force is required." ZED replied.

"Well that sucks." Zeta sighed before something else caught her attention ".....Hey ZED have you noticed that the machine gun fire stopped?"

"Affirmative." ZED confirmed.

"I don't like the sound of-" Zeta started before she was interrupted by a huge explosion that destroyed the building and threw Zekhmet back a few feet "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Damage to the surrounding area increasing due to battle." ZED stated.

"No [parasitic bomb] ZED." Zeta groaned "Damage report?"

"All systems are functioning normally and the Orbital Frame has taken minimal damage." ZED reported.

"That's good, what about you?" Zeta asked.

"I'm.......fine?" ZED stated confused.

"Good that was kind of scary wasn't it?" Zeta sighed.

"Scary.........?" ZED questioned.

"Guess it's not something you understand yet." Zeta responded "Never mind that for now what the heck hit us?"

"It appears the mobile suit is equipped with a bazooka." ZED stated.

"A bazooka?!" Zeta exclaimed as she looked at one of the screens.  Indeed the SD Joe had a bazooka that was still smoking.   "Huh that's interesting though it doesn't look like he can fire that thing continuously."

"I recommend disarming the bazooka first." ZED replied.

"Can't really do that with his shield still up." Zeta stated "But I do have an idea."

Zeta looked at the ruins of the building and found what she was looking for, a large metal girder.  Using the Grab function she grabbed the girder and held it with 2 hands.

"Now we just wait for the right attack." Zeta said as she braced Zekhmet and held the girder like a bat.

Seeing Zekhmet holding still and not moving the SD Joe decided to get his ball and chain hammer ready.

"Perfect." Zeta said as her eyes narrowed "Hey batter batter batter batter batter batter batter."

After enough swinging the SD Joe threw the hammer which was what Zeta was waiting for.

"SWING!" Zeta yelled as she swung the girder at the ball and chain hammer.  It connected and the Hammer rushed back at the Joe with violent force, the SD Joe attempted to block it with it's shield but the force was too strong for the shield to block as the hammer connected, broke the shield and forced the SD Joe to the ground.

"Shield destroyed." ZED commented.

"Hah I knew being good friends with a Yankees fan would pay off!" Zeta cheered slightly but it didn't last very long and eventually she got a little down "Though.....I do miss him....I really want to see him now....where did you go Lou Lou?"

"Zeta I recommend you start your offensive." ZED said trying to get Zeta concentrated on the situation at hand.

"Huh? Oh you're right, sorry about that." Zeta said snapping back to reality "I really shouldn't be thinking about missing friends when I have a bazooka to disarm!"

Zekhmet dropped the girder once again materializing the spear and headed straight for the SD Joe at high speed.  Before she could reach him however the SD Joe quickly got up and maneuvered out of the way with speed not previously seen before.

"What the hell?!" Zeta yelled out "How did it move so fast!"

"Zeta behind you!" ZED warned her.

"[parasitic bomb]!" Zeta cried as she narrowly dodged the SD Joe's attack.  As Zeta got a good look at the Joe she saw something shocking, the Joe was equipped with a Axe.  "Just how many weapons does this thing have?!"

"This unit seems to have been holding back, perhaps examining our capabilities." ZED stated.

"It can examine us all it wants but there's no way I'm going down from some stinkin' droid!" Zeta declared as rushed the Joe with spear in hand.

(Probably not the best fight scene, but again these aren't my forte.  Next will be an update on Borock-bot's situation.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3738 on: February 09, 2014, 07:41:49 PM
(It was fine, Sakura! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3739 on: February 09, 2014, 07:45:58 PM
(At least I was able to slightly touch on Zeta's mental issues regarding her friends disappearing.  Also is hitting the pitcher a foul or a penalty, I'm not familiar with these things exactly.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3740 on: February 09, 2014, 07:48:17 PM
(Haha, it's still in play. No foul or penalty. Just an accident. Also, I liked the baseball ref. Very imaginative!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3741 on: February 09, 2014, 07:51:23 PM
(Yeah I figured you would, too bad Zeta has never actually been to a baseball game herself, mostly because of being in hiding for 2 years and then Lou disappearing 2 years later.  Though I don't think Zeta would appreciate PB cussing in front of kids anyway. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3742 on: February 09, 2014, 07:54:21 PM
MechaGarurumon leapt over to help Blue out, as she was being swarmed by the Joes. "Need some help?" he asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3743 on: February 09, 2014, 08:06:05 PM
"God dammit just how many of these bastards are there!" Asch yelled as he only destroyed his second Joe after much struggle. 

"Crap this is bad, these guys are almost never ending and everyone is still tired." Asch thought to himself as he started on another Joe "If only Borock-bot was here, if only I could heal some of them myself!  If only we could take these guys out faster!"

As he was thinking this while trying to destroy the Joe in front of him another Joe took the opportunity to take advantage of Asch's lack of guard from behind and slashed him in the back.

"GAAH!" Asch yelled as the pain surged from his back.  It also cut his red jacket almost in half "You bastard this jacket was a gift from someone special to me!"

Asch's rage was so great that his first became inflamed on his own and he punched the Joe with great force and fire.  If someone was looking at Asch's attack from the side the fire would have looked like a Falcon.

The Joe who was struck by this was still very much alive, however it did suffer massive damage from the direct his of the flaming punch.

"You guys are really [tornado fang]ing pissing me off." Asch said as he continued his assault.

(And thus Asch learned how to use the Falcon Punch.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3744 on: February 09, 2014, 08:08:00 PM
(*sips on some Falcon Punch*)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3745 on: February 09, 2014, 08:10:39 PM
(PAAAAANCH!  8D Also, it makes sense that Asch would be a Firebender, since PB's favorite element is indeed Fire. He should train under a Firebending Master. That way, he can shoot lightning!  8)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3746 on: February 09, 2014, 08:12:25 PM
(I figured PB would have an affinity for Fire in the first place anyway. XD  But yeah I don't know a fire bender in the area, but I am going to have Borock-bot teach him some minor White Magic eventually.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3747 on: February 09, 2014, 08:15:00 PM
(Hmmm, perhaps I can create a character for him to train under. Or just use the Holodeck or something. I'll think of something!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3748 on: February 09, 2014, 08:16:07 PM
(Okay I'll leave that to you. XD  Also what do you think of Zeta being an Air Bender?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3749 on: February 09, 2014, 08:17:17 PM
(PAAAAANCH!  8D Also, it makes sense that Asch would be a Firebender, since PB's favorite element is indeed Fire. He should train under a Firebending Master. That way, he can shoot lightning!  8)

(How awesome would it be if Uncle Iroh trained him? A Sozin's Comet worth of awesome! 8D)