Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393593

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3675 on: January 15, 2014, 02:58:55 AM
(It helps that you have more powers than "Punch" "Kick" "Throw", I've had to get a little creative after the first few posts XD )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3676 on: January 15, 2014, 03:01:32 AM
(Pity you don't have cosplay powers yet... Then again, they are just Joes. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3677 on: January 15, 2014, 03:04:26 AM
(I'll lessen the amount of Arche's move sets, and save the more powerful techniques for stronger enemies.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3678 on: January 15, 2014, 03:06:24 AM
(Pity you don't have cosplay powers yet... Then again, they are just Joes. XD)

((Yeah I want to introduce any powers in her story before I use them in the RP, I'm trying to tie both stories together as best I can and I think I might start adding some cameos once I get past the second adventure, her adventures on RPM would take place between adventure 2 and 3 as well as after. An early version of her cosplay power shows up in Blue Valkyrie 2 and I figure she would pick up the cosplay powers from people like PB once Blue has been with the resistance for awhile.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3679 on: January 15, 2014, 03:12:34 AM
((pick up the cosplay powers from people like PB once Blue has been with the resistance for awhile.))
(Er about that........)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3680 on: January 15, 2014, 03:17:44 AM
(Er about that........)

((Well any character more versed in stuff than Blue I meant. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3681 on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:02 AM
(Well that should be fine.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3682 on: January 15, 2014, 03:20:46 AM
(Well that should be fine.)

(Poor wording on my part, Blue lived on a primitive world she's bound to pick up some things like ideas for cosplay powers while working with the resistance.))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3683 on: January 15, 2014, 03:21:46 AM
(NEVERMIND PICK UP ON HIS ANGER, HIS SELF-DOUBT!)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3684 on: January 15, 2014, 04:18:20 AM
Expendable guard 1 - No one can see the doctor unless he commands so! *fires a warning shot into the sky* This is your final warning!!

Expendable guard 2 also raised his weapon at the intruder, but also opened up a communication line to the main control room, the banter transmitted straight to Dr. Wily II.

Doctor... ah, that is why, Hel thinks to herself as she readies her staff.

"Dr. Wily II, you have much more potential in you than these crude mannequins," she says calmly as she sways her staff to the side, letting loose a purple Helbolt into expendable guard 1, knocking off its' head.

"Sto-" Expendable guard 2 starts to say until his arms are removed by a second volley.

"And I can help you gain this potential," Hel says as she holds her staff to the disarmed guards' face. "All I require is a little information concerning a certain individual of this realm. Is that acceptable?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3685 on: January 15, 2014, 04:43:00 AM
Dr. Wily II had been listening in.

DWII - Guard, let our guest in. Through our special entrance.

The guard nodded, and motioned the intruder around the back of the WDS, and stopped in front of a wall. After a quick retina scan, a door appeared, revealing a teleport capsule.

Guard - As per orders, please step inside, and you'll meet the doctor.

(Kill the guard off. 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3686 on: January 15, 2014, 09:26:09 AM
PB was back in his quarters sitting at his desk, typing specs into his computer.

That should do it. You know, it's amazing that I'm going to change the color scheme of the original. But, it's much more fun this way. First things first though. PB thought to himself as he opened the comm unit up. "Hey, maintenance bay. This is PB. Come in."

"Yes, how can we help you sir?" they responded.

"Are you guys currently working on a project for Fxeni?" PB asked them.

"Yes sir, we are."

"Good. I'm transmitting you some blueprints of my own." PB said while typing on his computer. "After you're done with his suit, begin work on mine."

"Blueprints received. And sir, we'll comply with your orders but..."

"Buuuuut?" PB interrupted.

"...these are very complex designs, sir. It's going to take us some time to complete, and when finished...it will be a monster!"

"Do not worry. 'Monster' was exactly what I was going for when I designed it. Carry on!" PB said before closing communications. Well...guess that's everything.

Protoman Blues decided to take a shower, as he had been working non-stop for the past half day. While under the hot water, he thought about everything that had happened so far, from the war itself to how he treated Sakura, Zeta, and the rest of his friends. He thought of how powerful his sister had become since being able to access ADA. He thought of Quickie and what had happened to her. Primarily though, he thought of himself. Was this the right thing to do? Perhaps there was more he could do on the station, he thought. He knew it was time though. He had put it off long enough. There was a war to fight, and he had to regain his strength. As he toweled himself off and put on a fresh new pair of clothes, he looked at the broken shards of his Sword of Omens.

I hope Zeta understands. PB thought to himself while packing everything into his backpack. Sakura...maybe one day you'll forgive me for this. But I'm really not looking forward to that future punch though.

Finally, all dressed and ready to go, he grabbed the Galactic Gear Compass on his collectibles desk. He put on a new pair of his trademark shades before activating the G.G.C., which hummed with a ancient power unbeknownst to him. Suddenly, an arrow pointed out of the thing, towards a distant star. A flash of light, and PB was gone.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3687 on: January 15, 2014, 09:41:07 AM
(A monster mech? Daaaaaaaaarn.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3688 on: January 15, 2014, 09:54:07 AM
(Oh yes. This one is going to be funnnnn!  8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3689 on: January 15, 2014, 11:25:34 AM
"Thank you," Hel responded, calmly putting the guard out of his misery with one final Helbolt. She steps into the teleport capsule, and is whisked away to its' exit.

"A pleasure to meet you, Doctor," Hel says while doing a small curtsy. "I am called Hel. I am a messenger from a... friend."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3690 on: January 15, 2014, 01:26:41 PM
(Well, given the beef has arrived, and supplies are in... The Joes can last for a bit, the point was that Joes are not to fall in the one post that they are introduced. Minimum 2 posts to get your creative juices going. That was why I was a bit annoyed at Karring. Because he off'd 2 Joes in his heroic moment. 2. B()

(Sorry, got carried away there a little. Maybe I should of stated, in detail, that the one Joe, he was busy beating up, that was taken out by the thrown one, was half battered, before throwing the one he impaled into that one. I'll try take that in mind next time.)

Blue opens and closes her hand as Kathy's power helps repair her damaged arm "Thanks, I can move my arm again." Blue gives a thumbs up.  

The e-tank within the hammer space bag seems to be compatible with what ever powers Blue, who ever built her likely died centuries ago and she has no idea how tech stuff works anyway, downing the E-tank she feels her energy return. She jumps to her feet and stretches her arms up high no longer feeling the pain in her damaged arm thanks to Kathy, clenching her fists and taking a fighting stance she grins and dives back into the fray ducking behind a Joe and giving a strong punch to it's back armor, the impact sends it forward toward MechaGarurumon, no reason to stop tag teaming these things as she wasn't able to down a Joe easily on her own before.

"No problem." Kathy smiled back at Blue, "Just overdo it, like my friend, over there."

"Thank goodness the cavalry arrived." Karring muttered to himself, "Any longer, and my arms would of fallen off from smacking these guys around." as fatigue was beginning to get the better of him, just after he roundhoused a few Joes, knocking them off their feet, giving him enough time to get Kathy's attention, who's helping herself to one of the potions.

"Hey, Kat!" He calls over to her, as she began to regain her strength, "Could you be a darling and pass a potion my way."

A little unaware of another Joe sneaking up on him, "Look out, Goddamnit!" Kathy shouts as she rushes in, with potion in hand, before Karring turns around noticing the Joe about to take his head off, not before Kathy trips Karring off his feet, as the Joe's blade just managed to trim off a few grains of hair off Karring's head. He was now practically laying over Kathy's body, merely both blushing before Karring horse-kicks his pursuer over to one side.

"Nice save there, mate." he thanks Kathy, still leaning over her dusty body.

"Looks like we're even now, huh." she smiles back at him, before presenting him the potion she brought with, before both of them got back on their feet.

"Remind me to repay you back, once we're done here, mate." he winks with a smile back at her, before chugging down the potion.

"Oh, you." she giggles back him before dusting herself off, as Karring revved his arms a little just to gain his strength back, not before the Joes began to surround the two in a semi-circle.

"How 'bout we give these guys the ol' combo breaker, mate?" Karring asks Kathy, before both of them took fighting stances.

"Sounds like a plan." She answers as both engaged the crowd of Joes before them.

(Hopefully, I haven't done anything wrong this time.)

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3691 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:30 PM
(Now THAT'S how it should be!)

"Thank you," Hel responded, calmly putting the guard out of his misery with one final Helbolt. She steps into the teleport capsule, and is whisked away to its' exit.

"A pleasure to meet you, Doctor," Hel says while doing a small curtsy. "I am called Hel. I am a messenger from a... friend."
Dr. Wily II spun around on his evil spinning chair, and set his eyes on this latest guest. For one, it looks female. Secondly... A messenger?

DWII - A friend? Dare I ask who this friend is?

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3692 on: January 15, 2014, 05:05:15 PM

(Hel seems interesting. I wanna fight her! 8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3693 on: January 15, 2014, 11:54:02 PM
"Suffice to say that he hopes for your victory. He wishes to remain unknown for the time being, so that his prey remains unaware of his presence," Hel answers, taking a few steps in and then standing motionless. "The man we are searching for is quite adept at finding information, this... Fxeni."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3694 on: January 16, 2014, 02:14:26 AM
Dr. Wily II slammed on the console.

DWII - FXENI!! I see... As they say... The enemy of my enemy, is my friend... Fxeni was last seen battling my DWII Yamato in space near the Intergalactic Sex Shack. That's all I know, since the Yamato was destroyed by him... I have nothing in space to track his movements.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3695 on: January 16, 2014, 03:03:34 AM
Space... that may be problematic, Hel thinks to herself with this revelation.

"Thank you very much, Doctor. Here are some blueprints that may be of aid to you..." Hel says graciously as she hands a disk over to Dr Wily II. "May they serve you well in your conquest."

"Blueprints? Blueprints for what?" Dr Wily II asks incredulously. Hel doesn't answer, and merely curtsies with a smile and exits the room from whence she came. Outside, she starts to head back the General to report her findings.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3696 on: January 16, 2014, 03:07:17 AM
(Wooooo... Gifts! But... What are the blueprints for anyways? O:)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3697 on: January 16, 2014, 03:10:20 AM
(For robots that are from her dimension, I guess. Something that can be truly feared! (and mangled 8D) as for what design exactly, I figured I'd leave that up to you. You're the mad scientist, after all!)

(Either that or for a Mobile Suit that can stand up to the ones that are being made. Your choice! But just this once B()

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3698 on: January 16, 2014, 03:13:47 AM
(LOL... Hmm... Maybe I can have a reason for the AZNs to appear here then, under different origins. 8D)

(Also, I already have my Wily II Gundam, and Wily II Zeong being constructed. :P)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3699 on: January 16, 2014, 03:25:13 AM
(Not a bad idea! Either way, they were designed by a Dr Wily II 8D)