Protoman Blues · 393807

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3650 on: January 14, 2014, 08:16:56 PM
That would indeed be them... HeatGabumon added.

Well then can't let them come in and take all the fun, now can we? Taylor replied, a surge of energy flowing through her as reassurance came. MechaGarurumon jumped off his vantage point and let loose a Blistering Barrage into a nearby crowd of Joes, landing in the middle of them.

"'Bout time y'all showed up!" he yelled over to Asch.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3651 on: January 14, 2014, 08:20:46 PM
"Sorry about that I didn't think that Ol' Bathair would send this many drones against you guys." Asch stated as he put a hammer space bag he was carrying on the ground.  It was full of Potions, Ethers, E-Tanks, and W-Tanks. "Borock-bot has to take care of something else heading our way, but he at least had the foresight to give me this stuff incase he couldn't heal everyone."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3652 on: January 14, 2014, 08:23:49 PM
"It's Wily, he goes for the full blitz all the time. What good's a show of force to prove your desire for world domination if you don't go all-in all the time?" MechaGarurumon replied as he used an E-Tank to restore energy. "Thanks for not taking that much longer though... I take it that 'something else heading our way' has to do with the suspiciously large dust cloud in the distance?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3653 on: January 14, 2014, 08:26:05 PM
"Yeah and it seems to be pretty big, but I think Zeta and Borock-bot can handle it." Asch said as he fired a Hadoken at a Joe "Plus we have to stand our ground here or else more people will get hurt."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3654 on: January 14, 2014, 08:27:04 PM
"Aye, which means it's time to shut up and get back to fighting!" MechaGarurumon added with a Blazing Kick to a nearby Joe's face.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3655 on: January 14, 2014, 08:35:06 PM
"You got that right!" Asch yelled as he Shoryukened the Joe he hit with his Hadoken destroying it before he drop kicked another.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3656 on: January 14, 2014, 09:11:36 PM
(I thought the Zero Joes were supposed to be difficult to defeat...)

"Huh, about time reinforcements arrived," Arche said as he clashed sabers with a Joe.

The Joe charged at him, and for a brief moment, it seemed like he was running in slow-motion. I guess the effects of that resonating thing is kicking in. I'm able to observe their movements with a bit more accuracy... He thought to himself as he swiftly dodged the attack and slashed off his Saber arm.

The Joe jumped away from Arche and shot multiple energy blasts at him. One of the blasts slightly grazed his leg, but since he was wearing armor, it didn't do much damage.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3657 on: January 14, 2014, 09:14:15 PM
(They are, but a Hadoken and Shoryuken are kind of powerful.  Plus Asch isn't very fast and he can't do that all the time continuously, I just don't know how to make it slower to defeat.  I plan to focus more on the mech fights.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3658 on: January 14, 2014, 09:37:37 PM
(I'm gonna have to take it slow from here. The sushi I had, has burnt out whatever post I was trying to add. I'll try catch up tomorrow.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3659 on: January 14, 2014, 11:51:48 PM
Sakura opened the door to her quarters opened and slammed it shut as she sat down on the bed still visibly frustrated.

"PB you stupid idiot." Sakura thought bitterly as she took a picture from her nightstand and looked at it, it was of her and PB in a simpler time with both of them smiling, before things got to the way that it was " 'Justice' wouldn't be a help to anyone at this moment.  You dying wouldn't ease their pain, it wouldn't bring any of those people's lives back.  It would only create more suffering."

Sakura kept looking at the picture as she began to tear up.  She was still mad at PB but also mad at herself for blowing up on him like that.  She honestly couldn't help it she thought, she couldn't understand why he tortures himself like that and it frustrated her to no end.

"Why can't you let someone help you, you dumbass." Sakura mutters as tears ran down her face freely "Can't you see that unless you get some help that you'll only get worse and worse?  Why do you never tell me anything?"

Sakura cried to herself as she felt so powerless and useless when it came to PB's suffering.  She couldn't get him to open up to her and she didn't understand why.  Eventually the fatigue set in as she cried herself to sleep in pure physical and emotional exhaustion still clutching the picture frame.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3660 on: January 15, 2014, 12:38:00 AM
(I thought the Zero Joes were supposed to be difficult to defeat...)
(To be fair, a burning kick to the face is going to hurt no matter what)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3661 on: January 15, 2014, 12:39:38 AM
(To be fair, a burning kick to the face is going to hurt no matter what)
(Burning Upper Cut and a Fire Ball to the face and then he dropped kicked another but that one wasn't destroyed.  But like I said I'm more concentraited on the mech fights, Asch would mostly be quipping and stuff.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3662 on: January 15, 2014, 12:46:07 AM
(I'm the one who Blazing Kicked one in the face hahaha)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3663 on: January 15, 2014, 12:48:07 AM
(I'm the one who Blazing Kicked one in the face hahaha)

(Ah my bad, but yeah that hurts like heck.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3664 on: January 15, 2014, 01:12:24 AM
(Well, I will chalk it up as saying that since Asch was a creation of mine, he knows a bit of stuff about the Joes, unbeknownst to himself of course. As for MechaGarurumon... I guess the E-Tank helped a lot...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3665 on: January 15, 2014, 01:53:41 AM
(Well MechaGarurumon fights with the strength of two people, by nature of him being the result of a Biomerge between Taylor and HeatGabumon. So there's that. Also I didn't say the kick to the face destroyed the Joe, I just said it hurt >0<)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3666 on: January 15, 2014, 01:56:39 AM
(That and I don't know exactly how fast a Joe would fall in the first place.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3667 on: January 15, 2014, 02:02:49 AM
That PB... what a guy, Fxeni thinks to himself as he looks at the blueprints. He scans over them again, examining their contents. His eyes stop over the Hyper Mega Launcher for a moment. Up to me, huh... he thinks while biting his lip. He sits back down into the chair by the console, and brings up direct communication to the maintenance crew.

"Ah, Fxeni! What can we do for you, sir?" the head of the crew asks with a quick salute.

"I'm forwarding you some blueprints. Do you think you can build this as quickly as you can?" Fxeni asks, leaning back into the chair.

"We'll do our best, sir! How much of this side equipment do you want us to build along with it?" the crew head asks. Fxeni sits in silence for a moment before answering.

"All of it," Fxeni answers sternly.

"Yes sir!" the crew head answers, and with a quick salute closes the line of communication.

With that, Fxeni pulls up the files of the people he wants to meet. He sends a message to all of them, asking them to report to the nearest conference room that was big enough for all of them. He stands himself up with Yamalok, and walks out of the room to greet his potential battleship crew.

Near the outskirts of the WDS, Hel approaches the giant building. The guards approach her cautiously.

"This area is off limits!" one of them barks, aiming its weapon at her.

"Hmm... an inadequate design. Power output potential lower than expected..." Hel says aloud while examining the guards. "Our help may be required."

"I will not repeat myself!" the guard repeats, readying its weapon.

"May I please speak to Lord Wily the second?" Hel asks, unfazed by the threats. She stays motionless, awaiting what she hopes will be a cooperative answer.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3668 on: January 15, 2014, 02:04:02 AM
(Well, given the beef has arrived, and supplies are in... The Joes can last for a bit, the point was that Joes are not to fall in the one post that they are introduced. Minimum 2 posts to get your creative juices going. That was why I was a bit annoyed at Karring. Because he off'd 2 Joes in his heroic moment. 2. B()

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3669 on: January 15, 2014, 02:14:26 AM
(Okay so I was fine, though like I said I'm more concentrated on the SD Joe fight and Guts Dozers, though PB said the Guts Dozers aren't that strong so as soon as Borock-bot charges his 4th option it shouldn't be a big deal.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3670 on: January 15, 2014, 02:15:14 AM
Expendable guard 1 - No one can see the doctor unless he commands so! *fires a warning shot into the sky* This is your final warning!!

Expendable guard 2 also raised his weapon at the intruder, but also opened up a communication line to the main control room, the banter transmitted straight to Dr. Wily II.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3671 on: January 15, 2014, 02:29:42 AM
Blue opens and closes her hand as Kathy's power helps repair her damaged arm "Thanks, I can move my arm again." Blue gives a thumbs up. 

The e-tank within the hammer space bag seems to be compatible with what ever powers Blue, who ever built her likely died centuries ago and she has no idea how tech stuff works anyway, downing the E-tank she feels her energy return. She jumps to her feet and stretches her arms up high no longer feeling the pain in her damaged arm thanks to Kathy, clenching her fists and taking a fighting stance she grins and dives back into the fray ducking behind a Joe and giving a strong punch to it's back armor, the impact sends it forward toward MechaGarurumon, no reason to stop tag teaming these things as she wasn't able to down a Joe easily on her own before.

((On the topic of Joe toughness blue can send Joes flying and do some nasty damage to them in close quarters if she's not fighting more then one but I figure throwing and sending one flying isn't doing too much damage more keeping them at bay. She's kinda noticed that the mono-eye design of a Joe is a bit of a weak point though so a strong enough punch can cripple one, their beam sabers can do some nasty damage to Blue though.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3672 on: January 15, 2014, 02:50:54 AM
(For Blue it's fine, since her/your abilities are well-defined prior. I have absolutely no problems with you/her tagteaming the Joes for results.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3673 on: January 15, 2014, 02:53:47 AM
((In her current form most of Blue's enemies out preform her in one way or another. The Joe's simply are more powerfull, they have proper weapons and defenses. However Blue's physical strength is off the charts, and she's a creative fighter so it's been fun dealing with them, like the Tag-Team or blue using one Joe to knock another away while the others take advantage of the prone Joes.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3674 on: January 15, 2014, 02:54:42 AM
(I'm trying to make them last. Most Joes I've fought have just been a continuous battle in the background of 3-4 posts, or implied that much at least. If I were to post now I'd be fighting that Joe I kicked in the face.)