Protoman Blues · 393852

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3575 on: January 09, 2014, 11:22:05 PM
"Well he is a maniacal madman. Can't really expect much else aside from destruction from his kind..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3576 on: January 10, 2014, 04:44:22 AM
"Owwwwww...." PB groaned as he sat up and rubbed his face, he had a feeling that the blow was going to give him a black eye.  But he was more surprised that Sakura hit him like that without warning and was a bit miffed about it.  "Sakura what the hell was that for?!"

"Are you seriously that dense?" Sakura said coldly as she was panting from fatigue, and her arm was glowing red which PB sensed a concentrated amount of Ego from her, the same reading he felt from Vixy's sword in St. Acidburg. "You're even more of a dumbass than I thought you were."

"Sakura what's wrong with you?" PB said seriously "This isn't like you."

"Oh I'll gladly tell you why I'm pissed off at you, since I'm not a hypocrite like you are." Sakura continued as she kneeled down to his eye level.  PB looked at her in concern with the way she was acting.  "What the hell were you thinking last night you ass?"

"Listen, I wasn't thinking clearly. But if you'd allow me to expla.." PB calmly but frustratingly tried to say.

"Did it ever even occur to you that you would have pretty much thrown away every single reason that we risked our lives to save your ass in the first place if you went through with that?!" Sakura cut him off as she began to tear up "Are you seriously that [tornado fang]ing selfish that you would abandon us just like that so you can die a meaningless deat..."

"MEANINGLESS?!" PB angrily interrupted while getting up. "THERE WAS NOTHING MEANINGLESS ABOUT IT!!! THOSE PEOPLE DESERVE JUSTICE FOR WHAT I DID. DO YOU THINK QUICKIE COULD'VE TALKED THEM INTO FEARING AND HATING ME SO EASILY IF I HADN'T JUST [tornado fang]ing MURDERED THEIR LOVED ONES!?" PB yelled out.

"YOU WERE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED, YOU DUMBASS!" Sakura yelled back at him. "ALL THAT WOULD HAVE DONE IS HELP WILY WIN THIS WAR!"

"LIKE I SAID, I WASN'T THINKING CLEARLY!" PB said while punching the wall, still angry. "IT WAS A LOT TO HANDLE AT ONCE!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY LET SOMEONE HELP YOU ONCE IN A WHILE, IT'D BE EASIER." Sakura said, somewhat angry and disgusted. "BUT NO, NOT YOU! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THINGS BY YOURSELF. SELFISH AS EVER!"

"You're right. I am selfish. And it's made me realize something. Perhaps it was wrong of me to take you under my wing as my egoprentice." PB sadly stated. "After what's transpired, I would hate for you to turn out like me!"

Sakura, angry and frustrated, watched as PB started to walk away. "Don't worry. I won't!"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3577 on: January 10, 2014, 04:48:42 AM
(Yesssssssss... Give in to the anger and frustration...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3578 on: January 10, 2014, 04:50:46 AM
(You can thank PB for that, this was a lot better than what I wrote.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3579 on: January 10, 2014, 04:53:03 AM
(Nothing like frustration and implied discord to help my ambitions! 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3580 on: January 10, 2014, 05:00:21 AM
WilyII notices White Beard turning to leave the room.

"Arr..I'll be heading back to the Dark Star. I have my own preparations to finish before we are ready for our next attack."

"My Buccaneers will continue to help with the repairs, I'll also leave Terra Star here if you need some extra muscle."

Terra Star enters the room WilyII swears he feels his evil chair shake as the hulking robot stands nearby towering over the Dr.

"Greetings...." Terra Star says slowly.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3581 on: January 10, 2014, 05:00:44 AM
(Nothing like frustration and implied discord to help my ambitions! 8D)

(For now, Wily. FOR NOW! XD)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3582 on: January 10, 2014, 05:08:44 AM
(So I'm a little confused as to the state of the joe's right now, I was getting the feeling we were nearly done with them. Should I retcon those previous posts? )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3583 on: January 10, 2014, 05:09:35 AM
(Yeah probably since the heavy artillery is going to arrive when PB posts next.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3584 on: January 10, 2014, 05:10:24 AM
((Sorry about that wasn't trying to hijack the RP, just misunderstood what was going on.  X( ))

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3585 on: January 10, 2014, 05:11:57 AM
(No worries. It's coming soon! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3586 on: January 10, 2014, 05:12:08 AM
(It's fine, especially since you jumped in the middle of it, it's completely understandable.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3587 on: January 10, 2014, 05:13:27 AM
Hierophant and Death saw the ceiling lights flicker as a loud noise shakes the floor above where they were currently strolling, still avoiding detection from both WilyII's cameras and the remaining Robot Masters that were patrolling the Station.

"It seems more evil is finding their way to the old man," Death chuckles amusingly.

"Emperor must be having a ball, watching all those masterminds coming to the doctor either for advice, or to enlist in his army...." Hierophant sighs disappointingly, "Why couldn't there be good masterminds that scheme to do good things...?"

"You and your vision of unanimous peace," Death chuckles again, "You should know by know that even peace has its limits."

Hierophant decides to ignore her as they continue wandering the halls, waiting for an opportunity to get the Emperor out of WilyII's control room without him knowing he was being monitored.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3588 on: January 10, 2014, 05:17:06 AM
((So less we broke all the joes and more we cleared the ones near Blue's location with the others still fighting the more concentrated groups?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3589 on: January 10, 2014, 05:17:48 AM
(Sure let's go with that.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3590 on: January 10, 2014, 05:20:51 AM
(Sure let's go with that.)

(Alright problem solved, I'll just react to things from now on.  XD )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3591 on: January 10, 2014, 06:37:11 AM
(Now you see the reason I'm at war with PB. XD)

Dr. Wily II forced himself to stop shaking from Terra Star's arrival.

DWII - Woa there. Another impressive unit... Though a bit Guts Man... But who cares! Best of luck with your side of the battle, White Beard!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3592 on: January 10, 2014, 07:59:37 AM
"Come in Fxenodrome. Come in Vixy! This is Zeta, commanding Aerodactyl Squadron on route to your location. Status report, please!" Zeta communicated.

"Vixy here. Status report is nominal. Our forces down here seem to be handling the Doc's Joe army well enough, but we could still use some backup please & thank you!"

"We'll be there in less than 20 minutes, however we've detected another large force heading your way. Can you confirm if this is friendly or hostile?" Zeta asked.

Vixy responded as the Fxenodrome shook a bit from the battle outside. "Sorry sweetie. The Fxenodrome's systems have been slightly compromised due to the battle. Long range scanners are out. Short range scanners are barely working as it is. I've had to coordinate our troops via audio alone, which has kept me sidelined. Fxeni is not gonna be happy with Wily when he seems what he's done to his place!"

"Copy. I'm gonna take Borock-Bot and investigate it first hand then. Asch will stay with you and provide aerial & ground support. Will contact you again shortly after visual confirmation. Zeta out!" Zeta said as she closed communications with Vixy. "Okay, you two heard that. Asch, head for the Fxenodrome. Assist in any way you can, but keep communications open. We may need you."

"Roger!" Asch said as his Arwing left formation and made a beeline for the Fxenodrome. Zehkmet and Vic Viper increased speed towards whatever was coming.

"ZED. Can you make out what the hell is heading towards the Fxenodrome?" Zeta asked.

"Affirmative. Coming into range now." ZED responded and pulled up an image of a dust cloud. Suddenly, about 20 or so shapes were becoming clearer.

"Holy sh...Borock-Bot. Those are what I think they are, right??" Zeta asked.

"Yes. Gutsdozers! About 20 of them, by my calculations. Each of them capable of carrying hundreds of Mets each." Borock-Bot responded. "Also, one unknown mobile suit in the front."

"A MOBILE SUIT? Since when did Ol' Bathair get his hands on one of those?" Zeta angrily asked.

"No idea." Borock-Boy responded. "We're going to have to intervene."

"Yeah, no kidding. Push the engines to the max, BB. If we let that force reach St. Acidburg..." Zeta nervously stated.

Back at Dr. Wily II's World Domination Station...

"Sir. We have an incoming transmission from Omega Joe!" Comm Man stated.

"It had better be good news. Patch him through, Comm Man!" Dr. Wily II responded.

"Greetings master. The battle here in St. Acidburg progresses well, although the Resistance is more...adept...than I gave them credit for. However, more importantly, I have just received word that our final wave of Gutsdozers has been discovered by two mysterious fighter jets heading right for them. One is confirmed to be Vic Viper, while the other is a new fighter not in our registry. Orders, sir?"

"Orders? ORDERS?!?! HAVE THOSE TWO SHIPS DESTROYED, ZEN FORWARD TO ST. ACIDBURG! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ZIS!!" Dr. Wily maniacally responded.

"Of course, my master! Omega out." Omega Joe said.

"A new fighter, huh? Vell, let's see if it can compare to my new S.D. JOE! MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dr. Wily II laughed as he spun around in his chair.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3593 on: January 10, 2014, 08:00:15 AM
Deep under Fxeni's mansion in one of the many labs, everything is silent. Suddenly, there is a spark that flickers from the broken dimensional portal doorway. After a moment of silence, more follow gradually as a portal hisses into existence. A figure dressed in black armour steps through, a dark hooded cloak covering most of his body. He wears a mask covering his face, a glowing green visor being the only distinguishable factor on it. He steps into the middle of the room, and looks around. As he looks around, 8 figures step in through the portal which promptly closes behind them, the dimensional portal doorway collapsing into a heap of metal.

"So this is where that whelp ran off to..." the man says, approaching the nearest console. He types away at it, searching for a map of the world. One pops into view, displaying everything known to Fxeni about the world. "Remarkably similar... yet somehow very different," the man remarks as he examines the data before him. "Attention, Death Masters!"

"Yes, General!" the 8 figures reply in tandem, standing at attention.

"We will search the world for that worm Fxeni that escaped... I want each of you to spread out as much as possible to find him. Remain unseen, and do not engage anyone until he is found! Except for you, Hel... I have a special task for you," the General muttered.

"Sir?" Hel says as she steps forward. She is clad in red robes, her "skin" a dark greyish tone and her hair is blood red. She is holding what looks like a thin staff.

"Go here... there should be this world's equivalent of the Emperor there. Speak with him, determine his goals and his ability to reach them... and then return to me," the General commands as he points at the World Domination Station.

"Yes, sir..." Hel replies with a bow, then she exits the room.

"What of us?" another asks, stepping forward. His body is dark red, with a skeleton engraved all over it. "You cannot expect us to just randomly search all over for one man!"

"That one man, Lacandon, nearly killed the Emperor! He took my arms and left me to die!" the General shouted angrily, slamming his fist against the wall leaving a dent.

"I think we should just have some more directions than 'spread out as much as possible', that's all..." Lacandon mutters.

"Very well... due to your inability to keep quiet Lacandon, you'll be going to the Badlands to the South! Now go!" the General orders. Lacandon steps out of the room in a hurry, deciding to keep quiet before his circuits are ripped out.

"Irkalla! You go to the Ice Cream Mountains to the North-East!" the General orders. A woman steps forward and bows. Her clothing is black, and she has black hair along with black wings. Instead of feet she has razor sharp talons. She smiles, and exits the room.

"Azrael... you go to this mountain to the South," the General commands calmly, his rage subsiding. Azrael is an angelic figure with black wings, clad in grey robes. He bows and exits the room.

"Mors... search the Dry Dry Desert to the East," the General says as he motions towards the woman in completely white robes. Her skin is pale, matching her clothing. She bows and leaves.

"Yama... search the Sahana Desert to the South-East of here," the General says, looking at the robot with blue skin clad in gold clothing. Yama nods and leaves.

"Supay, you go to the West of here. There seems to be several establishments that way, so you'll have to be extra careful about staying hidden," the General cautions. The figure that resembles a red demon walks out silently.

"Finally for you Anubis... there's another desert to the South-West," the General says as he folds his arms in front of him. He looks over Anubis, who is clad completely in black armour with gold trimmings on the edges of each piece. Anubis bows his Jackal head, and disappears in a puff of black smoke.

With this, the General turns to look at the map.My Death Masters will find you, so-called 'Emerald God of Death'... and put an end to you, he thinks to himself, sitting down in a nearby chair.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3594 on: January 10, 2014, 08:02:56 AM
(Ooooh. More evil!  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3595 on: January 10, 2014, 08:09:38 AM
(Moar evil! Also, I have to ask. What does SD Joe stand for? XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3596 on: January 10, 2014, 08:10:50 AM
(My god this is crazy, poor Fxeni.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3597 on: January 10, 2014, 08:11:00 AM
Digi-Modify! Stamina! Taylor exclaimed as the effects of the card spread throughout her and HeatGabumon's combined form. There, that should help us last a little bit longer...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3598 on: January 10, 2014, 08:12:21 AM
(Had to even it out somehow! 8D Also combining several of my ideas into this, which should simplify things down the line.

As for Fxeni proper, should I wait for you to update his meeting with PB?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3599 on: January 10, 2014, 08:13:11 AM
(Moar evil! Also, I have to ask. What does SD Joe stand for? XD)

(Super Deformed Joe! An SD Joe Mobile Suit. Because why would you build a standard Zaku-esque Mobile Suit Joe when you could make an SD Joe version, like a lunatic! :V)

(Had to even it out somehow! 8D Also combining several of my ideas into this, which should simplify things down the line.

As for Fxeni proper, should I wait for you to update his meeting with PB?)

(Nah, you can go ahead for now Fxeni!)