Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393944

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3550 on: January 09, 2014, 12:14:01 AM
Another joe falls to the ground hard as Blue's punch impacts it's chest, she glances around noticing their numbers quickly dropping.

-"Everyone doing okay?" Blue yells out as she notices all the joe's in her area had been dealt with.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3551 on: January 09, 2014, 01:03:52 AM
"Yeah, just fine!" MechaGarurumon exclaimed between firing missiles into crowds of the Joes. "But there's gotta be a leader to these Joes. There's always a leader, Wily wouldn't just stop with these grunts!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3552 on: January 09, 2014, 02:10:49 AM
"In my experience the leaders always look a little different!" Blue glances around looking for any joe that stands out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3553 on: January 09, 2014, 02:30:42 AM
(Jeez I need to start typing soon.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3554 on: January 09, 2014, 02:52:02 AM
"Please, like the leader would be down here. These are just to wear us down so they can take us out more easily!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3555 on: January 09, 2014, 02:58:49 AM
Blue ponders "Maybe you're right....still I could have sworn I saw a different looking joe when this all started. Perhaps I was wrong..."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3556 on: January 09, 2014, 07:16:55 AM
"Oh don't worry yourself, toots." Karring answers Blue, before shattering the last of Kathy's Joes, with his beastly might, "I'm sure that red guy watching us on the roof over there, doesn't look suspicious."

He points towards the ruined building with the Omega Joe, always watching, always analyzing.

"I was going to tackle him first, but when I saw Kathy getting her ass handed to her by these gruntlings, there was no time for that." He concludes as Kathy pulls off another pouty face at him.

"Oh please, I was doing just fine until you showed up." She remarks at Karring's compliment.

(Gonna wait on the doctor's reaction, before continuing any further.)

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3557 on: January 09, 2014, 09:48:08 AM
Zehkmet and the other two ships of Aerodactyl Squadron were about to hit the atmosphere.

"She handles well even without an A.I. to assist. Time to get serious though. ADA, you there?" Zeta asked.

"Good morning. Ready for combat." a mysterious voice said.

Zeta was confused. "ADA?"

"This is detached backup battle unit Z.E.D. Do you request control instructions?" ZED responded.

Why does Zehkmet have a different A.I. program? Zeta pondered. No time to worry about that now. "Give me the schematics on this frame. Controls. Weapons. Sub-Weapons."

"Zehkmet is a custom Arwing Orbital Frame designed specifically for Zeta. It is capable of transforming from an Arwing fighter into an humanoid suit for close quarters combat. Standard weapons include Shot, Spear, & Grab. Sub-Weapons include Comet, Decoy, Gauntlet, Geyser, Mummy, & Wisps. Vector Cannon program still being downloaded. It will take some time."

"I shouldn't need it yet anyway. Thanks ZED." Zeta replied.

"You are welcome." ZED responded.

"Out of curiosity, do you happen to know why you were programmed into Zehkmet instead of ADA?" Zeta curiously asked.

"Searching..........unknown." ZED answered.

"Ah well. PB will tell me when I get back." Zeta said. Still though, I wonder if it has anything to do with how powerful PBPB has become... she thought to herself.

"Incoming transmission from Vic Viper." ZED stated.

"Patch him through." Zeta answered.

"Zeta. This is Aero 2." Borock-Bot's voice came in over the comm system. "Scanners are showing something on radar heading straight for the Fxenodrome. Unknown what this is, but there's a strong possibility it's not friendly!"

"Bathair again. Zehkmet, patch us into Asch's Arwing as well." Zeta said while thinking to herself... Guess a trial through combat is in order here. "Okay, listen up Aerodactyl Squadron. First order of business is to check on our forces at the Fxenodrome. One of us may need to stay there and offer support. However, our new objective is to see what's on the way. It might be friendly, but odds are Wily's at it again. Stay in tight formation. We're about to hit the atmosphere!"

"ROGER!" Borock-Bot and Asch responded as their squadron entered the atmosphere.

Meanwhile, back aboard SexStation 2069...

PB is heading towards Fxeni's quarters, thinking to himself. Okay, I just need to go over these plans with Fxeni. That should cover everything, except for... "Sakura..." he blurted out as he saw his young egoprentice turn the corner and appear in front of him. The look on her face was a shock to PB's eyes. "Sakura...I..."

Before he could blurt out anything, Sakura decked him in the face and knocked him on the ground.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3558 on: January 09, 2014, 09:54:31 AM
(I keep reading Bathair as Balthier.)

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3559 on: January 09, 2014, 09:55:09 AM
(Haha, excellent. Also, this is not my final post regarding what's coming. Just need the PM approval from the Doc!)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3560 on: January 09, 2014, 09:57:08 AM
"What guy?" MechaGarurumon asked, looking where the newcomer was pointing. If something was standing on that roof before, it definitely wasn't there now. "I see nothing up there at all!"

(Let's just say Omega Joe saw he was spotted and took up a different vantage point.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3561 on: January 09, 2014, 09:58:17 AM
(Just need the PM approval from the Doc!)

(I'm in trouble, I just know it. :|)

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3562 on: January 09, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
(No worries. You're fine! XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3563 on: January 09, 2014, 10:04:50 AM
You holdin' up, buddy? Taylor asked HeatGabumon.

Yeah, just fine. Getting a little bit tired though... This certainly is more than I expected! he replied.

Agreed. Hopefully this leader won't be too difficult to take down. I mean, there will be several of us attacking it at once, she said.

That is true!

Then again... This is all from Wily... I'm sure whoever is controlling this horde is as powerful as all of them combined. Finding its weak spot will be key to its destruction... Taylor pondered.

Good thing we have a key then! HeatGabumon joked happily.

Haha that we do! Let's finish this horde before we run out of energy, eh?

Aye.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3564 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:30 AM
"Wait, what?" Karring looks closely only to notice nothing, where he assumed the Omega Joe's position was.

"I could of sworn I just saw him moments ago." scratching his head in dismay, "Bugger must have moved the moment I took my eyes of him."

Just then his bulky form reverted back to his usual self.

"Well, crikey! I'm out of juice, again." He mutters to himself.

(Needed to make sure he reverted back to normal just to balance out the situation.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3565 on: January 09, 2014, 10:11:28 AM
"If he did, he's certainly speedy..." MechaGarurumon replied.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3566 on: January 09, 2014, 10:18:32 AM
"No way he'd match my speed. I'd give HIM a run for his money, mate." Karring sounding overconfident, "Too bad I ain't so fast without that dairy boost."

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3567 on: January 09, 2014, 01:38:03 PM
(WELL, I just wanna say, thank you Mirby for the Omega Joe teleport, it came in as appropriate with what PB has planned, and PM'd me about.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3568 on: January 09, 2014, 02:09:37 PM
Blue bends down grabbing a broken met helmet and leaning back she whips it at the last Joe she can see in her own area. A satisfying crack tells her the Joe won't be getting up anytime soon.

"I think we nearly got all these mono eye bots. And "toots"? Blue tilts her head as she joins the others.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3569 on: January 09, 2014, 02:18:54 PM
"Don't worry about it Blue." Kathy replies, "O'l Speedy Perversion here's a wannabee charmer."

"Hey, you take that back, mate." says Karring, feeling insulted by Kathy's remark, "If it wasn't for me, you'd be cat litter by now."

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3570 on: January 09, 2014, 02:21:12 PM
"I don't think I've ever met a group like you guys before. So...who is this WilyII guy anyway, why is he attacking your world?"

Blue decides the break in the battle is as good a time as any to get a rundown of the situation she's involved herself in.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3571 on: January 09, 2014, 06:36:57 PM
(WELL, I just wanna say, thank you Mirby for the Omega Joe teleport, it came in as appropriate with what PB has planned, and PM'd me about.)
(I'm a helper!)

"Eh, it's just what he does from time to time. Seems to be a hobby of his. Some people like playing sports, others read, he likes world domination," MechaGarurumon replied with a shrug.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3572 on: January 09, 2014, 10:31:37 PM
-"Sounds like a certain pirate I deal with from time to time."

Blue sighs

-"I guess every world has their own problems."

Blue lightly taps her foot on a broken Joe

"Should we go track down that commander?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3573 on: January 09, 2014, 10:40:01 PM
"There's still some Joes here, it'd probably be best if we dealt with the remnants lest they do any more damage to this place..." MechaGarurumon said. "Not that there's much left here to damage..."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3574 on: January 09, 2014, 11:01:25 PM
"A lot of damage for "just a hobby"." Blue looks a little sad at the state of what must have been a great place at one point. She soon returns to dealing with any joes she can find.