Protoman Blues · 394231

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3525 on: January 05, 2014, 11:16:52 PM
MechaGarurumon nodded and dashed over to assist Blue.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3526 on: January 06, 2014, 01:50:43 AM
Blue Grins as MechaGarurumon approaches "Your up!"

Blue releases the joe from the grapple and kicks it forward before jumping clear so MechaGarurumon can let loose.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3527 on: January 06, 2014, 01:54:00 AM
MechaGarurumon leapt backwards and aimed the tip of the Keyblade towards the flying foe. "INFERNO CANNON!" he exclaimed as a large ball of fire shot from the tip of the weapon directly into the Joe, who flew back upon contact and exploded into a crowd of other Joes, who also exploded. "Nice alley oop there! Multikill too!" he shouted happily as he went back to work with the rest of the Joes.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #3528 on: January 06, 2014, 02:02:12 AM
It was a nice day at least; the scorching sands brushing her half hidden face, the dry air filled with the absence of oxygen. Wanderer ruffled the sands out of her hair, secured her cloak, and pressed on through the sandstorm. There was, however, the question of just what this scrap metal was in her hand. It glowed with the light of her forefathers yet seemed as though it was still missing something. It could almost be described as a piece of a face. Wanderer frowned at her inability to figure out or let alone fix whatever it was.

"Perhaps PB would know something about this. Huh...I haven't seen that man since before I went of to the Golden Age." She muffled into her cloak.

There'd be no way she'd be getting anywhere fast on foot and normally that's how she would like it, but there was something in the air. Something that seemed to throw the tides and the wind off. To know exactly what was the cause, Wanderer continued on.

Home sweet home

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3529 on: January 06, 2014, 12:22:34 PM
As the Zero Joes continued to swarm the Resistance at St. Acidburg, Omega Joe had been observing everything from his out-of-view position. Noting, and analyzing the tactics and styles of each of the Resistance below, Omega Joe continued to bide for time. On the ground, the Zero Joes continued their rampage even though their numbers are slowly decreasing.

Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II had been observing the carnage. Turning to White Beard...

DWII - THAT'S how you deal with those goodie-two-shoes!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3530 on: January 06, 2014, 02:44:40 PM
White Beard Frowns "They Certainly are impressive but those resistance bilge rats seem to be thinning their numbers. Perhaps we should just bomb the area and be done with it."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3531 on: January 06, 2014, 03:46:29 PM
DWII - And that, my friend, is why you are still a novice in the trade. It is true that my Zero Joe army is dwindling in numbers. However, just look at how tired the Resistance are! Soon, my Omega Joe would have finished observing them all, and go in for the kill!! No need to bomb! Bombing is for the weak!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3532 on: January 06, 2014, 04:11:02 PM
White Beard puffs at his pipe ignoring the earlier comment "That blue wench has manged to pull herself out of far worse situations than this. Now that there is a whole team of do-gooders like her we should be extra careful."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3533 on: January 06, 2014, 04:21:11 PM
DWII - Which I have already made preparations. My ultimate weapon is being constructed, and with the Omni Gem, it will be unstoppable!! Plus... My Wily II Star will be complete soon as well... Speaking of the Star... I need to make a call.

Dr. Wily II typed away on his console and brought up a secure communication line.

DWII - HAJIME!! COME IN!! I WANT A PROGRESS REPORT THAT IS LONG OVERDUE!!

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3534 on: January 06, 2014, 04:22:09 PM
(Hmm I need to ask Pyro if he would give me control of the Dragon Zord.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3535 on: January 06, 2014, 04:22:57 PM
(Oh god, that Zord 8U)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3536 on: January 06, 2014, 04:24:54 PM
(How's that for over kill.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3537 on: January 06, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
(TOO MUCH... Nah, we'll see how it goes if and when it comes.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3538 on: January 06, 2014, 04:36:16 PM
(Speaking of which is the Wreck-It Ralph robot still around or was it retconned.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3539 on: January 06, 2014, 09:03:26 PM
(Good question. I've completely forgotten about him. Can't remember where's he right now.)

Fear me.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3540 on: January 06, 2014, 10:56:33 PM
DWII - Which I have already made preparations. My ultimate weapon is being constructed, and with the Omni Gem, it will be unstoppable!! Plus... My Wily II Star will be complete soon as well... Speaking of the Star... I need to make a call.

Dr. Wily II typed away on his console and brought up a secure communication line.

DWII - HAJIME!! COME IN!! I WANT A PROGRESS REPORT THAT IS LONG OVERDUE!!

Hajime didn't appreciate the loud boom of WilyII's voice, but doesn't speak out against it, not wanting his end of the situation to get any worse than it already was.

"There's still a few important areas that are being reassembled.  I'd ask your old robots to speed it up, but they're persistent on perfecting the blueprints I gave to them.  And I would assume you would rather have it in tip top shape rather than a rush job that's only going to cost you more money in loan damage."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #3541 on: January 07, 2014, 12:21:05 AM
Unkawaii heaved and gasped, desperate to catch his breath. Just because he could swing wildly doesn't mean he could ACTUALLY use the real special move. Research can only do so much.

"Dammit... How many are left of these things?!"

His eyes drifted to MechaGarurumon and he groaned. How was he taking out so many?!

"Oh come on. [tornado fang] that guy. I'm struggling to take out one and this [dark hold]'s just wastin' all of 'em!"

Rolling his eyes, Unkawaii unholstered his pistol and reloaded it. Maybe if he could pop them off from a distance before they got too close, he would... Well... Live.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3542 on: January 07, 2014, 02:16:11 AM
Hajime didn't appreciate the loud boom of WilyII's voice, but doesn't speak out against it, not wanting his end of the situation to get any worse than it already was.

"There's still a few important areas that are being reassembled.  I'd ask your old robots to speed it up, but they're persistent on perfecting the blueprints I gave to them.  And I would assume you would rather have it in tip top shape rather than a rush job that's only going to cost you more money in loan damage."
Dr. Wily II tsk'd at Hajime's retort, but he knew that his retort was right. Given what happened earlier in the RP with the Star Wars ending, a Death Star must be fully completed.

DWII - Fine! Just tell those 2 that I said to finish the main constructions, then they can perfect the thing as they please!

Unkawaii heaved and gasped, desperate to catch his breath. Just because he could swing wildly doesn't mean he could ACTUALLY use the real special move. Research can only do so much.

"Dammit... How many are left of these things?!"

His eyes drifted to MechaGarurumon and he groaned. How was he taking out so many?!

"Oh come on. [tornado fang] that guy. I'm struggling to take out one and this [dark hold]'s just wastin' all of 'em!"

Rolling his eyes, Unkawaii unholstered his pistol and reloaded it. Maybe if he could pop them off from a distance before they got too close, he would... Well... Live.
As if reading his thoughts, the Zero Joe raised its buster, and pelted at Unkawaii.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #3543 on: January 07, 2014, 03:38:35 AM
Using SecurityMan's ID chip Lewis was able to arrive at the end of the tunnels undetected. He found himself in an empty room with a latch that would lead him up into Wily II's lair. He needed to find a way to convince him to join him. In his universe Lewis had helped Wily II destroy RPM which lead to his complete take over of Earth. Without reinforcements from RPM the heroes of his world all fell in battle. The ones that escaped were hunted down and slaughtered. Lewis needed to find a way to convince this Wily to help him, but how. He had used SecurityMan's ID to access the database to find out information on this Wily and discovered that he was at war with RPM. He also discovered that one of his allies had already betrayed him.

"This will make things more difficult." He thought to himself. "The old man will not be easy to convince now. He has been betrayed and on this world I am a hero.." He grew angry and touched his scar on his face as he thought of Louis. "I will have to come up with a plan to convince him." Lewis walked away from the latch and leaned against a wall to formulate his next move.

Meanwhile...

"We are lost." Reis said to Lou in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Noooo.... Ok, well maybe." Lou replied. "It's not my fault! I have no idea where that blasted sandstorm came from, but look over there. Seems like we are finally exiting this desert and there seems to be a river over there. We can follow that for awhile till we find someplace to make camp. Then we can figure out our next move."

"That will make do, at least I can use the river to wash away all this sand." Reis said as she moved alongside Lou. "A bit of rest will do us both some good."

"Yep, plus I get to watch you bathe!" Lou said with a smile.

Reis smacked him in the back of the head then walked ahead. Lou couldn't help but smile and followed his wife.

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3544 on: January 07, 2014, 03:56:12 AM
Dr. Wily II tsk'd at Hajime's retort, but he knew that his retort was right. Given what happened earlier in the RP with the Star Wars ending, a Death Star must be fully completed.

DWII - Fine! Just tell those 2 that I said to finish the main constructions, then they can perfect the thing as they please!

Hajime attempts to say something, but two enthusiastic voices quickly cut him off.

"No problem, Master WilyII!!!" Fix-It Man calls out, though the video feed to WilyII's Control Room is still being worked on, making it impossible for him and the new arrival to see him saluting with his hammer arm.

"It's a good thing you got the communication's room back up and running, or we'd miss the new information Master WilyII has given us!" Paint-It Man spouts proudly, "Now we can communicate with Mr. Tanaka's Robot Masters anywhere on the Star and tell them where to go to fix any holes we can't get to!"

"Just you wait, Master WilyII!  You're going to appreciate our involvement in this war for world domination!  Those Resistance scums won't know what hit them when we get this entire station back up and running!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3545 on: January 07, 2014, 04:17:44 AM
Dr. Wily II cringed at the sheer amounts of naive enthusiasm oozing out from those 2 Wily antiques.

DWII - Less enthusiasm, more working! And Hajime, I expected more frequent updates, even if it's just a platypus extermination!! *signal cuts*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3546 on: January 07, 2014, 04:33:18 AM
Hajime watched as WilyII cut the connection, unsure of whether he should take that seriously or not.  The last thing he wants to do is interrupt the now insane doctor with hourly updates and driving him even further towards revoking their earlier agreement and harming both Tarot Cat's cards and the Berbils that got him into this mess in the first place.  Still, not updating when necessary will just make all the frets of him going against his word even more irksome.

The two Wily Robots, meanwhile, didn't seem to get the point of WilyII's tone and look to each other with more excitement.

"You heard him, bro!  Time to get back to work!" Fix-It Man proclaims.

"You got it!  Let's use this newly repaired computer to see what everyone else is doing!" Paint-It Man suggests.

"I'll leave you to monitor any other areas that need fixing.  There's still a third of the Wily Star II that needs to be reassembled while those Resistance scums are still causing terror among Master WilyII's robots!"

"You got it!" Paint-It Man said with a salute of his paint-brush-wielding hand, surprisingly not getting splotches of paint all over the area.  He turns his attention back to the monitor, while Fix-It Man dashes off to seek out the remaining areas of the Star to finish up construction.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3547 on: January 07, 2014, 04:52:41 AM
Dr. Wily II turned to White Beard after closing the communication line.

DWII - It's so hard to ransom people these days, always trying to walk over you, or just plain ignore your demands... I blame that accused PB for spreading too much freewill!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3548 on: January 07, 2014, 05:37:27 AM
White Beard bites on his pipe grinning.

"Arr..let him, we have all the cards. And I'm currently having an old machine of mine rebuilt just in case. With the Omni-Gem's energy powering it we will finally have our revenge on Blue Valkyrie and this pathetic resistance!"

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3549 on: January 08, 2014, 05:21:42 PM
"C'mon, die will ya!" Kathy exclaims, as she shield charges a Joe then slashing it with her saber arm, and then finishing it off with a slash wave of her own. As the next few Joe began to closing on her, she begins to show signs of exhaustion.

"God... *pant* damnit... *pant* Karring, WHERE ARE YOU!?" she shouts, when suddenly a mysterious figure jumps in and creates a shock wave knocking the Joes over like bowling pins, but not destroying them immediately.

"Are you okay, Kat?" the Feli-Elven cat-boy asks as he took a defensive stance. "Sorry, I'm late. Nanny was in pain, so I had to..."

"Don't even go there, dipshit." She interrupted him, "We we're suppose to meet at the Karaoke Bar. I had go with you, you know!"

"Oh hush you, I got here as fast I can, with the milk I had from the lovely bar lady, back there." He adds as he notices a stare of suspicion from Kathy's face.

"What!? It's plain cows milk." he replies, "Besides, do you have any more? I seemed to have burned out all that energy with that last attack of mine."

Still looking grumpy, Kathy pulls out the suvival kit capsule from her mane, clicks it and throws it to one side. revealing a small fridge.

"Go ahead and help yourself, just don't... hey!!" As Karring immediately chugs down the only bottle Kathy saved, "At least save some for me." she cries as he chuck the bottle aside.

The guy's ginger colored hair now turns spikey burning red hot, with the fur on his tail standing wild, and his muscles beginning to bulk up a little.

"Sorry, but I'm going to need it more you do." as he takes a more fighting stance as the knocked over Joes began to get up slowly, "Oh, and lose that [parasitic bomb]. You look silly with those... things." he complements on Kathy's shield and saber, "Besides, I'll take it from here, you rest up a little."

As he turns his attention to the Joes charging at him... "Alright bitches." he snarls with a gesture towards the incoming Joes, "BRING IT!!"

While Kathy strips the shield and saber from her arms, she watches Karring begin to effortlessly rip a couple of Joes to shreds with his incredible strength.

"Bloody show off." showing disgust in her voice.

(Just a filler on my behalf, and a little bored having Kathy fight alone, so I decided to throw in a new character of mine who appears to know Kathy. His name is Karring Noraneko, a feli-elven I made up using Vixy's elven logic. When he takes a sip of milk, he becomes Yasei no Neko Karring, which is more like Pop-eye eating spinach.)

Fear me.