Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393588

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3400 on: December 28, 2013, 08:31:34 AM
As the others left and they waited for Borock-bot to return Asch located a first aid kit with a cloth and lightly applied pressure to Sakura's head to stop the bleeding.

"Are you sure you're okay, you still need to rest." Asch said concerned.

"I'm fine for the most part but you know I can't rest right now, not when Borock-bot needs a diagnostic." Sakura reminded him "Plus I need to talk to PB after he's done with what he's doing in the hanger."

"Are you sure he's not going to use one of the ships to escape and do something stupid?" Asch asked.

"I'm sure, he seems to be feeling better considering the crap the universe is throwing at him." Sakura replied "Besides if he did somehow do that PBPB, Fexni and Zeta would chase him to the end of the galaxy to drag him back and smack him upside the head before Zeta kicks his ass and tosses him in the brig with only Raspberry Lemonade to drink."

"...That's a good point." Asch stated as he continued to help Sakura.

Sakura however stayed silent as she knew PB didn't need to escape the Station that way and always had other tricks up his sleeve.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3401 on: December 28, 2013, 10:59:02 AM
(Oh, wow, so much has happened already. I may need to push Kathy automatically with those who's been transferred to... I need to read that up quickly.

Oh and it's good to see this is back up and running. 8)

Oh, and before I do anything more, does Lord Wily need any more help in world domination? I have a character in mind to assist Quickie.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3402 on: December 28, 2013, 02:54:16 PM
A small group of Rabid Mets slowly began to gather around this new stranger, baring their blood-stained teeth.

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!"

Blue isn't sure what to make of the beings that for all she knows are the inhabitants of this strange new world, clearly there is only one course of action. The Universal Greeting!

Blue raises her hand "Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!".

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3403 on: December 28, 2013, 07:50:52 PM
Blue isn't sure what to make of the beings that for all she knows are the inhabitants of this strange new world, clearly there is only one course of action. The Universal Greeting!

Blue raises her hand "Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!".
The Rabid Mets were stunned for a moment by the strange sounds coming out from this stranger's mouth. After a bit of hestiation, the Rabid Mets pounced onto the stranger, wanting to gnaw more than just ankles.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3404 on: December 28, 2013, 08:22:22 PM
After a bit of hestiation, the Rabid Mets pounced onto the stranger, wanting to gnaw more than just ankles.

(Not sure if this is meant to be sexual or not. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3405 on: December 28, 2013, 08:41:49 PM
"Hey, HeatGabumon," Taylor asked.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I have an idea for if this battle gets to be too much," she said. He cocked his head curiously, wondering what she meant. "We may need to Biomerge again, so prepare to go Mega. If we do... just trust me," she said.

"Of course I trust you, but why are you saying this?"

"Because if this works, it'll be friggin' badass," she replied with a grin.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #3406 on: December 28, 2013, 08:46:24 PM
"Huh. Well that's pretty."
Blowing a curl of hair out of his eyes, a young man stood motionless, staring at the sky. It had been a while since he last saw a shooting star.
Wait. That star's still shooting.
Okay it's shooting a little too closely now.
A deafening bang made him jump in surprise as the star (If it could still be called that) collided with the ground. In relief that he was out of the blast radius, he stared at the rising plume of smoke. She couldn't have landed more than one or two miles away. The boy absentmindedly tapped at his bag. Finally he came to one conclusion. "Curiosity is a [sonic slicer]." Shrugging, he took off sprinting to investigate the crash site. Because why not go towards the impact location of a giant chunk of space metal holding who-knows-what kind of dangerous lifeform inside? Nah. He was just curious. Sarcasm can come later.

It took him nearly ten minutes to make it there. Clutching his chest, he wheezed trying to catch his breath. "Never again. Never. Again."
"Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!"
What.
Why was this chick babbling in gibberish to a gaggle of rabid Mets?

On closer observation, he realized through the power of logic that she must've been the pilot of... The boy turned his attention to- Yep. Giant chunk of space metal. So thankfully it wasn't robots or those things that burst out of your chest. That would've sucked. But... The fact that she doesn't realize the imminent danger of yelling out what were probably outer-space obscenities to a group of rabid animals probably meant that whatever planet she came from was full of idiots.
"So, uh... You gonna do something about those or just talk dirty to them?"
Well his sudden appearance must've set them off, because they pounced on her.
Unkawaii pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Sighing loudly, he fired off a pistol round into the air, hoping to scare them off.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3407 on: December 29, 2013, 12:24:15 AM
Ack! Blue yells as the rabid mets begin to pounce, she extends her arms and manages to catch the first met tossing it back at the large group scattering a few like bowling pins but as they keep charging she quickly realizes how bad this situation is getting. "Not friendly! Not Friendly!" she yells out loud as she prepares swing at the next one, only to jump at the sound of a gunshot in the distance that takes the mets as much by surprise as her.

"Huh?" Her glance turns to the stranger.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3408 on: December 29, 2013, 03:46:37 AM
"Huh. Well that's pretty."
Blowing a curl of hair out of his eyes, a young man stood motionless, staring at the sky. It had been a while since he last saw a shooting star.
Wait. That star's still shooting.
Okay it's shooting a little too closely now.
A deafening bang made him jump in surprise as the star (If it could still be called that) collided with the ground. In relief that he was out of the blast radius, he stared at the rising plume of smoke. She couldn't have landed more than one or two miles away. The boy absentmindedly tapped at his bag. Finally he came to one conclusion. "Curiosity is a [sonic slicer]." Shrugging, he took off sprinting to investigate the crash site. Because why not go towards the impact location of a giant chunk of space metal holding who-knows-what kind of dangerous lifeform inside? Nah. He was just curious. Sarcasm can come later.

It took him nearly ten minutes to make it there. Clutching his chest, he wheezed trying to catch his breath. "Never again. Never. Again."
"Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!"
What.
Why was this chick babbling in gibberish to a gaggle of rabid Mets?

On closer observation, he realized through the power of logic that she must've been the pilot of... The boy turned his attention to- Yep. Giant chunk of space metal. So thankfully it wasn't robots or those things that burst out of your chest. That would've sucked. But... The fact that she doesn't realize the imminent danger of yelling out what were probably outer-space obscenities to a group of rabid animals probably meant that whatever planet she came from was full of idiots.
"So, uh... You gonna do something about those or just talk dirty to them?"
Well his sudden appearance must've set them off, because they pounced on her.
Unkawaii pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Sighing loudly, he fired off a pistol round into the air, hoping to scare them off.
Ack! Blue yells as the rabid mets begin to pounce, she extends her arms and manages to catch the first met tossing it back at the large group scattering a few like bowling pins but as they keep charging she quickly realizes how bad this situation is getting. "Not friendly! Not Friendly!" she yells out loud as she prepares swing at the next one, only to jump at the sound of a gunshot in the distance that takes the mets as much by surprise as her.

"Huh?" Her glance turns to the stranger.

The Rabid Mets stopped and turned to face the source of the gunshot. Seeing another stranger, the group that was bowled over by Blue rawr'd and rushed towards this latest stranger, while the rest went back to gnaw at Blue.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3409 on: December 29, 2013, 04:02:17 AM
Blue frowns, tired of her ankles being bitten stomps on the closest met forcing it down into it's helmet. "What ARE these things?!" She growls as with a good boot sends the helmet sliding across the floor (not unlike a green mario shell) sending crazed mettools in every direction. Knowing this won't stop them for long she begins hopping on the helmets of the mets still standing trying to close the distance with the stranger, strength in numbers after all.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #3410 on: December 29, 2013, 05:57:56 AM
"So she CAN speak English."
Unkawaii chuckled at her manner of fighting. Humming the theme of a certain Italian plumber, he took notice of the mettools advancing on him. Not sure what to think of it... Rather, not sure whether to laugh them off as fodder or, given his past experience in certain Capcom-developed video games, take them as a serious threat... Unkawaii took the wiser decision and drew his War Machete. So long as they didn't shoot those little three-way energy pellets or anything... He would probably be safe... Probably.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3411 on: December 29, 2013, 06:09:15 AM
The Rabid Mets pounced onto Unkawaii, baring their blood-stained teeth on his machete, and his ankles. The other Mets weren't as lucky with Blue, as they continued their pinball trajectory, pinging and ponging against each other.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3412 on: December 29, 2013, 06:21:39 AM
Blue continues to hop from helmet to helmet avoiding the gnashing teeth, finally landing to the right of the stranger noticing his current situation she kicks away the ankle biters the best she can.

"Careful these things have a nasty nip to them!" She kicks another met helmet at the group.

"Name's Blue by the way!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3413 on: December 29, 2013, 06:23:56 AM
Outside of the Eastern Weapon's Shack a black van pulled over and the driver honked the horn to alert the patrons outside.  The driver wore a uniform similar to Niu but he was obviously male and had brown hair instead of black.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3414 on: December 30, 2013, 04:02:40 AM
As wilyII oversees his various projects a bearded robot walks into the room.

"Arr..I had my doubts when you recommended this alliance but now that I've toured your facilities...well, shiver me impressed."

White beard takes a puff of his pipe as walks over to Dr WilyII

"As per our arrangement my scurvy crew and fleet arrr at your disposal."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3415 on: December 30, 2013, 04:10:45 AM
Outside of the Eastern Weapon's Shack a black van pulled over and the driver honked the horn to alert the patrons outside.  The driver wore a uniform similar to Niu but he was obviously male and had brown hair instead of black.

"Huh? Who is that?" Phi asked as she turned around.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3416 on: December 30, 2013, 04:14:36 AM
"Name's Fugo the guy who got stuck in the middle of nowhere because the manager of this place decided to get involved with the war." Fugo said almost sarcastically "Niu told me about the situation and I'm supposed to get you there as fast as possible.  So are you guys going to stand there or are you going to do your duty?"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3417 on: December 30, 2013, 04:49:59 AM
"Hey, don't look at me. I'm not technically a Resistance member. This guy, on the other hand..." Phi tugged at Arche's arm.

She stated firmly, "Remember what I told you. You're meant to help save the world. The Resistance will be your foundation. If there's a time to prove yourself, well, now would be a hell of a time to do so. The real test begins n-"

"Yes, yes, I get it." Arche cut her off coarsely.

"Well, someone's touchy. It doesn't matter, I suppose. I mean, it's not like it could be the end of the world or anything. Oh, wait..." Phi glared at him.

Arche sighed, "Sorry... I'm just a little agitated about... you know."

"Yeah, well, soon enough we'll talk about it. For now, let's focus on the situation at hand."

Arche nodded.

"Ready when you are." He faced Fugo.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3418 on: December 30, 2013, 08:51:53 AM
"Let's go!" Taylor said excitedly. HeatGabumon nodded in agreement as the two of them hopped in the van.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3419 on: December 30, 2013, 10:18:25 AM
As wilyII oversees his various projects a bearded robot walks into the room.

"Arr..I had my doubts when you recommended this alliance but now that I've toured your facilities...well, shiver me impressed."

White beard takes a puff of his pipe as walks over to Dr WilyII

"As per our arrangement my scurvy crew and fleet arrr at your disposal."
DWII - I told you that you will not be disappointed! I may have failed a few times before, but sending out everything all at once will proof to be my key to victory! It's a pity Pirate Man and the Wily II Yamato were destroyed... You would have loved them.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3420 on: December 30, 2013, 03:36:39 PM
Captain White Beard Nods before laughing - "With your genius and my forces we will be unstoppable! ARRR!"

Suddenly a puff of smoke appears near the doorway and Tempest Star appears kneeling - "Master, the Smiley-Copters will be here soon, they have "It"."

"Excellent!" White Beard bellows taking another puff from his pipe. "As for our OTHER project I will now deliver on my end of the bargain."

Tempest Star Stands aside as Smiley-Copters begin to slowly hover into the room carrying a large gem, shimmering in the four colours of the elements.

"The Omni-Gem good doctor, a source of infinite elemental power. With this safely in our grasp our victory will be assured!" White Beard stares into the Omni-Gem's reflective surface chuckling to himself as the thought of taking revenge for his past defeats is finally within his grasp.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3421 on: December 30, 2013, 03:42:47 PM
Dr. Wily II got out of his evil spinning chair, and stared at the illustrous gem, ignoring the grin of the Smily-Copters.... The grinning...

DWII - So beautiful... Such cutting! Nothing less from a ancient artifact of power!!

Dr. Wily II returned to his console, and typed away. Soon, an image of a machine was shown on-screen. It resembled a ship with a skull wearing a pirate hat.

DWII - And here's my end of the bargain. A new machine for you to caused utter chaos!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3422 on: December 30, 2013, 03:52:09 PM
The grinning only becomes more unnerving as their eyes track WilyII's movements....the grinning.

"Arrr...a fine ship indeed, with this I will finally destroy Blue Valkyrie!" He pauses for a moment "Speaking of the wretched landlubber, The Dark Star III just reported that one of my lost drop ships attempted to approach this battle station. I do not doubt that this intruder was Blue."

White Beard moves to WilyII's console and brings up the footage. "The Drop Ship crashed onto RPM, I'd like to think she died in the crash but---."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3423 on: December 30, 2013, 04:02:28 PM
Dr. Wily II studied the footage, and noticed that the crash site was in St. Acidburg. Blowing up the image, he noticed there were some Rabid Mets engaging 2 people. One of them looked like a female with blue hair, the other a machete-wielding male.

DWII - Is that... Blue? *points at the machete male*

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3424 on: December 30, 2013, 04:10:01 PM
"Aye, that be her who is that other landlubber I don't recognize him." - White Beard frowns as he watches the footage before turning to WilyII

"Shall I order my forces down there to deal with them?" White Beard continues.