Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393846

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3375 on: December 28, 2013, 06:46:29 AM
(YAAAAAY IT'S BACK! Also, don't worry about it, Sakura. As I've said in the past, real life comes first.)

Phi looked around when she heard a loud thump, "What was that sound?"

However, Archetype didn't respond. He was still in a haze from discovering the connection between himself and Phi.

"How... How could I have..." He muttered under his breath and started to tremble a little bit.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3376 on: December 28, 2013, 06:49:26 AM
Keco - "Ow, my [tornado fang]ing ears! If somebody's going to be dropping loud [parasitic bomb] on the ground give fair warning!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3377 on: December 28, 2013, 06:57:17 AM
"Well excuse me for not being able to avoid a fox boy running down a narrow stair case!" Borock-bot yelled as he got up a tad miffed as Pyro began idly playing the Dragon Dagger again "But never mind that we had a major problem right now!"

"You mean St. Acidburg being attacked by rabid Mets at the moment" Niu said dryly as she pointed out a convenient TV conveniently showing the News.

ā€œIā€™m here live in St. Acidburg where the survivors of the previous incident are being terrorized by a hoard of Rabid Mets.  The survivors are in a state of panic and are taking shelter in the Fexnodrome as the defense systems are fending them off.  There are still no signs of the Resistance as AHHHHH NO NOT MY ANKLES!ā€ The reporter yelled as she was interrupted as a mob of Rabid Mets started attacking the reporter and the screen fizzled out to be replaced by a technical difficulties notification.

".....God dammit." Borock-bot facepalmed at the stupidity of the anchor.

Posted on: December 27, 2013, 09:54:50 PM
(I'll segue it even if it doesn't make sense then, we'll blame Pyro.)

Meanwhile on the Sex Station...

Sakura, Asch, Kharaxel, Ephy and Akai reached the Tran-server room when suddenly a dimensional portal opened up above Sakura and bonked her in the head with a adamantite diamond encrusted coconut.

"OW!" Sakura yelled as she fell to the ground and rubbed her head.

"SAKURA!" Asch yelled and he kneeled down to her "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Sakura winched a bit still rubbing her head though she noticed that she was bleeding a little "I'm okay..."

"What the heck was that thing." Asch asked as he examined the object "And where did it come from?"

"I think it's a coconut shaped piece of adamantite encrusted with diamonds..." Sakura said looking at it.

"Adaman-what now?" Asch asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Adamantite, it's one of the hardest substances in the known universe and it's kind of rare too.  It's a great synthesis material for weapons and armor." Sakura explained.

"Huh...." Asch stated with his head titled "How did it get here?"

"No idea and I'm not going to question it." Sakura said as she tried to lift it "We can use this to our advantage.  But ugh it's heavy!"

"I got it." Asch said as he picked it up "Still are you sure you're okay?  I mean it's bad enough that you're sick but I can see you're bleeding a little from that hit."

"No worries I've been hit with worse stuff." Sakura shrugged.

"...I don't want to ask." Asch said horrified.

"Anyway." Sakura said turning to the others who were staring in confusion as to what just occurred "You guys stand on the Trans-Server and I'll input the co-ordinates."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3378 on: December 28, 2013, 06:59:47 AM
(Hey wait where was I?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3379 on: December 28, 2013, 07:01:32 AM
(Josei was in the Sex Station fooling around somewhere, you said you didn't need a weapon so you're part of the reserve team that will come in when the Joes show up.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3380 on: December 28, 2013, 07:02:51 AM
(And looking at the progress... The Joes should appear soon.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3381 on: December 28, 2013, 07:04:13 AM
(Well as soon as the Mets are defeated right?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3382 on: December 28, 2013, 07:04:41 AM
(Josei was in the Sex Station fooling around somewhere, you said you didn't need a weapon so you're part of the reserve team that will come in when the Joes show up.)

(Oh yeah right.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3383 on: December 28, 2013, 07:05:21 AM
Shortly before Borock-bot's announcement...

"Hey... Arche..." Phi nudged his shoulder. "Look, I know this thing came out of nowhere for you. But, you're gonna have to forget about it for now. I think I just heard Borock-bot's voice just now, which means we'll have to focus on our next move."

Arche slowly looked up at Phi, "You want me to forget? My past is what made me into the person I am today. I... I need some air..." He stood up and exited the Weapon Shack.

Phi didn't call after him. She knew she couldn't stop him. This was something he had to sort out himself.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3384 on: December 28, 2013, 07:07:50 AM
(Well as soon as the Mets are defeated right?)
(Yep, around that time.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3385 on: December 28, 2013, 07:10:25 AM
(haha glad that coconut worked out. i only did that purely for hilarity)

Taylor heard the news report from the other room and grinned. "Ah, perfect timing. I needed something to practice my Keyblade techniques on!" she said excitedly, spinning the Keyblade around her hand masterfully.

HeatGabumon also grinned. "And something to burn too! Ooh this will be fun!" he added happily.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3386 on: December 28, 2013, 07:15:05 AM
"Well if everyone is ready head to the Trans-Server in back.  Unfortunately we can't teleport you directly to the Fexno-Drome since this location doesn't have the coordinates so the closest we can teleport you guys is the Eastern Weapons shack." Borock-bot explained.

"I'll notify Fugo to pull up a van." Niu said as she got out a peppermint colored walkie-talkie.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3387 on: December 28, 2013, 07:27:39 AM
"Hold on a minute" Phi signaled to Borock-bot, "Arche stepped out for a bit. I'll go get him so we can transport out."

Phi walked outside the Weapon Shack and spotted him sitting on a bench, staring up at the sky. "Hey, we're leaving out."

"Huh?" He turned around with a small tear in his eye. "Where?"

"I think he said the Eastern Weapon Shack or something."

"Huh..." He said, half-listening.

Phi sighed, "Look, the sooner we get out of here, the sooner we can talk about... what you just saw. We're in this together, like it or not." She extended her hand out and smiled, although very faintly.

"Yeah... I guess you're right," He said as he grabbed her hand and stood up.

Together, they walked back inside.

"Borock-bot said to head to the Trans-Server. I believe it should be..." Phi scanned around, "over there."

They walked to the area and waited for transport.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3388 on: December 28, 2013, 07:30:44 AM
Taylor pondered the idea of being transferred via the Trans-Server and wondered if it was similar to when she was transferred into the Digital World where she found HeatGabumon, unsure if it meant turning the people into data and reconfiguring them into their original state upon arrival at the other location or not.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3389 on: December 28, 2013, 07:32:58 AM
((Hope this is as good enough an intro as any.))

It had been a week since the Omni-Gem had been stolen from it's resting place. Blue knew who was behind it of course no one else knew it's location after all, but something was amiss there had been no attack no attempt at revenge for past defeats in fact things were almost too quiet. Luckily she still had the drop ship from the whole cloud city ordeal. It had taken the whole week to learn how to work the bloody thing but she managed to get it flying again and the autopilot would make tracking White Beard easy. Blue said her goodbyes too her friends on azure star and took off, the auto pilot handled the flying for her although she had figured out enough just encase something happened. In the mean time all she could do was keep an eye out and wait.

Two days had passed, she felt a little homesick already but knew if she didn't get to the bottom of this azure star would become a battle ground again. The signal had been getting stronger, the Dark Star III was apparently orbiting some large object in space near another planet, this was it she thought as she squinted to get a better look as her target came into view.

"Thats...odd." Blue says out loud to herself just as beam fire begins to the pelt the small drop ship. Cutting the autopilot Blue makes a hard turn toward the planet away from the fleet, small fighter craft quickly swarm the ship, it would seem White Beard was aware of his missing drop ship. Despite her best efforts her lack of experience in piloting make her an easy target and the shuttle rocks as a laser bolt pierces the right engine tearing it off completely. The shuttle quickly begins spinning out of control as it's caught in the gravity of RPM and it's not long before anyone on the surface see a shooting star trailing through the sky toward the ground.

((Not quite sure on a crash site yet, any ideas?))

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3390 on: December 28, 2013, 07:32:59 AM
Josei stumbled back into the Holodeck and resumed his training.

Of course by training, we mean using the horde of beautiful women to give him emotional support and therapy.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #3391 on: December 28, 2013, 07:34:22 AM
I wonder what will happen?" Kharaxel muttered while standing on the trans-server.

Suddenly, Ephy grabbed him by the arm, squealing.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Why, making sure we are not separated. You do realize that if something were to go awry during the process of "teleportation", we could get separated. So I am not taking my chances."

Kharaxel decided to not say anything and merely tried to hide his uneasiness brought in by Ephy's words.

(Glad to see this moving again. Also... remember! Tron is still out there and he's in control of The Hideout... you know, the giant floating city where The Adventurers are hiding ancient artifacts? That and he has Robo-Ky's body... which is strong enough vessel allowing him to [tornado fang] [parasitic bomb] up.
But Joes and Mets first. Joes and Mets.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3392 on: December 28, 2013, 07:36:12 AM
As soon as everyone was on the Trans-Server Niu entered the coordinates for the Eastern Weapons Shack.

"Transfer!" Niu yelled as she hit the button and everyone was converted into data.

Meanwhile Borock-bot was trying to round up Pyro who decided to play tag in the store.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3393 on: December 28, 2013, 07:42:49 AM
(Oh boy yes Robo-ky!)

((Not quite sure on a crash site yet, any ideas?))
(If you want to join right in, St. Acidburg is a good place as any.)

Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II had been observing the movements of the Resistance at the Weapon Shacks. At the underground factory under the WDS, Wily Fighter had been checking the status of the doctor's ultimate machine, but from the looks of it, it is far from completion.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3394 on: December 28, 2013, 07:47:00 AM
Sakura punched in the coordinates and hit the Transfer button.

"Transfer!" She yelled as all 3 occupants teleported to the location.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3395 on: December 28, 2013, 07:56:48 AM
Josei had a spot of tea with the Holo-deck hunnies whilst trying to come to terms with his reality.

Akai had arrived at the weapons shack, a bit shaken up from teleportation but otherwise okay.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3396 on: December 28, 2013, 07:58:11 AM
(Acidburg it is then! I'll try not to land on anything important!)

It was not the best landing she could have hoped for, but any landing you can walk away from is a good one as they say. Blue shakes her head and her optics refocus on the ruined controls ahead of her, whats left of the drop ship sits half buried in the ground and quite on fire. Blue quickly unbuckles herself from the pilot seat now siting on an odd angle from the crash. From the outside there is not much left of the ship, and the raging fires hint that keeping one's distance might be for the best, the door suddenly flys off it's hinges as Blue emerges from the airlock, stumbling a bit as her balance is still all askew.

"Oooookay...legs check, arms check." She coughs a bit looking herself over and happy to find all her limbs still attached. Blue then takes a moment to get a feel for the location she's now in, and if anyone noticed the fireball.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3397 on: December 28, 2013, 08:00:40 AM
"Ah you must be the other Resistance members" Niu stated while Borock-bot was still chasing Pyro who for some reason was making holes out of nowhere and disappearing in them only to appear in another hole "Just choose any weapon you like and I can give you a discount on it.  The others are already at the Eastern Weapons Shack and should be heading for St. Acidburg."

(Not that it would matter where Blue lands since St. Acidburg has been destroyed.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3398 on: December 28, 2013, 08:01:47 AM
(Acidburg it is then! I'll try not to land on anything important!)

It was not the best landing she could have hoped for, but any landing you can walk away from is a good one as they say. Blue shakes her head and her optics refocus on the ruined controls ahead of her, whats left of the drop ship sits half buried in the ground and quite on fire. Blue quickly unbuckles herself from the pilot seat now siting on an odd angle from the crash. From the outside there is not much left of the ship, and the raging fires hint that keeping one's distance might be for the best, the door suddenly flys off it's hinges as Blue emerges from the airlock, stumbling a bit as her balance is still all askew.

"Oooookay...legs check, arms check." She coughs a bit looking herself over and happy to find all her limbs still attached. Blue then takes a moment to get a feel for the location she's now in, and if anyone noticed the fireball.
A small group of Rabid Mets slowly began to gather around this new stranger, baring their blood-stained teeth.

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3399 on: December 28, 2013, 08:21:52 AM
(So happy right now XD)