Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394061

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3350 on: October 03, 2013, 10:47:34 AM
(I'm gonna wait for Wily before I update any, Fxeni! XD)
(Yeah, I figured I'd leave an opening for him to do something.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3351 on: October 03, 2013, 11:17:42 AM
(Sorry, was resting in bed. >.>)

RPM - We're quickly losing our cannons, sir!

Pirate - Den build more of 'em!!

RPM - ... There's not enough time for that!!

Pirate - Aye... Charge up ye Wave Cannon again, and fire dem Harpoon Missiles!!

RPM - But sir! Damage to the hull is critical! Firing the Cannon would...

Pirate - I SAY CHARGE UP YE CANNON!!

RPM - Y-Yes sir!!

The skull eyes began to glow again, although smoke could be seen bellowing out as well. Several ports around the ship opened, and fired missiles that looked like harpoons.

Pirate - DIS BE YE LAST STAND IF YE BOILS DOWN TO YE!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3352 on: October 04, 2013, 04:23:58 AM
- 5 years ago - [The Meeting]

Shifting about in thick red covers, a young Phi jumps awake.

*gasp* *gasp* *gasp*

Sweating profusely, she tosses off the covers and takes a couple moments to bear her surroundings. Gray fabric draped above and around the girl, with nothing more than a lamp at the corner and a bowl of soup next to her. She seemed to be inside a tent. Why was she here? She remembered nothing of ending up in a place like this.

"I see you are finally awake." An unfamiliar voice peers through the opening of the tent and an elderly woman steps inside.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" She demands with a shaky voice.

The elderly woman gives a smile; a tired smile. A calm, ambient smile that fit perfectly within the creases and wrinkles of her cheekbones. Clearly, this stranger has had her history of comfort and hospitality. But whether this smile is of truth or lies, is yet to be determined.

"My name is, Akane. You've been asleep for quite some time now." She said as knelt down beside her. "I found you unconscious in the woods. In fact, we're still here. I know you've been through a lot. Here, I made you some soup, in case you were hungry."

Phi's head felt like a drum being banged on.

"Uggh, no... where's Luna..." She got up from her makeshift bed and strolled outside into the warm, orange hue of the dawn sky. The sun began to peak itself from behind the trees and the cicadas rhythmically parade the woods with their sounds.

Akane followed after her. "Dear? What's wrong?"

"Sis? Sis!!" Phi called out to her sister. She was about to call out again when she caught herself. A building being engulfed in harsh flames and choking gray smoke rustled its way into her mind.

Phi collapses onto her knees and covers her face. "No... that... it can't be..." The burning apartment building crashes back into her memory, causing her to remember everything... including the sister she lost.

She stayed there in that spot, not moving, silent, alone. But who would enter her isolation was Akane, only a few steps behind her.

"I'm sorry... I know this is painful. Loss is hard to accept." Akane placed a hand on Phi's shoulder.

Phi took her gaze from the ground and focused it on the unfamiliar woman.

"Loss...? I never told you about my loss. How the hell do you know about that?!" Phi snapped.

"You told me about it hours before I found you. Subconsciously." She replied calmly.

Phi stood there more confused than she already was. "Huh?"

"It's a long story, dear. One that I will tell you when things settle down. You have a lot on your mind, and I won't stack any more burdens on you. For now, please come back inside. We have a long day ahead of us." Akane brushed off some dirt from her dress as she stood up and went back inside the tent.

Phi saw no other choice but to do the same. There were a million and one things flooding through her mind, and settling down with nothing but nature around her and the sun's rays bathing the quiet woodlands didn't seem like such a bad way to tackle everything that has transpired in the past hours.

With nothing but the drifting sound of cicadas around them, Phi crawled back inside the tent.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 10:39:22 PM by Phi »

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3353 on: October 04, 2013, 07:57:57 AM
(Small update, since Fxeni's the one with the power right now)

"Fxeni, they're charging up their main cannons again. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT NOW!" PBPB yelled out as she could see one of harpoon missiles heading straight for her.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3354 on: October 05, 2013, 12:33:34 AM
"I know! These blasted things are annoying as hell though!" Fxeni thought to himself as he fired at the harpoon missiles with his Vulcans. He swiftly turns and shoots the harpoon heading towards the Ardjet, and in one fell swoop slashes through another that was nearby. He boosts around to the front, but is assaulted with a wall of harpoons. He closes the Active Cloak, which shields against the blasts but propels the Fxescythe away. He continues firing his Vulcans at the harpoons while trying to approach the Yamato.

"YE SHAN'T GET H'RE IN TIME, LANDLUBBER!" PirateMan yells out over the comm. "FIRE THE WAVE CANNON AT THE ONE THAT ISN'T MOVING!"

"B-But sir! That would-" the RPM starts to say with a stutter.

"DO IT!" PirateMan growls menacingly at the RPM.

"Aye sir..." the RPM says, prepping the Wave Cannon to fire.

I have to make it in time! Fxeni thinks as he boosts off towards the Yamato head on, dodging and destroying the harpoons that are assaulting him. He sees that the Cannon is done charging, and swears under his breath.

"FIIIIIREEEEEEEE!" PirateMan yells out, and the RPM complies. A hum is heard from the Cannon as it starts to channel the energy. Suddenly, the Fxescythe's Beam Scythe bursts through the Cannon, but the Cannon has enough time to fire the shot. It blows off the legs, an arm and part of the body of the Fxescythe, which is sent flying away in a sparking heap.

"YARRRR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!" PirateMan bellows in victory, when suddenly a chain reaction occurs in the Yamato. A combination of the damage already received and the Beam Scythe's final attack causes the Wave Cannon to erupt in an explosion, causing a chain of explosions throughout the ship.

"Heh... take that... you... bas..." Fxeni says over the comm, but passes out mid sentence.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3355 on: October 05, 2013, 05:08:30 AM
As the explosions rocked throughout the DWII Yamato, there was utter panic in the control room. Random Pirate Mets were scampering around, trying in vain to stop the explosions. Pirate Man on the other hand, was still laughing at his victory, of sorts.

Pirate - YARRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

RPM - SIR!! The ship isn't going to make it!!

Pirate - YARHAHAHAHA!! Ye captain always go down with ye's ship!!

RPM - ...

Seeing Pirate Man still celebrating his victory, the RPMs all scampered out of the control room, and into the escape pods located at the belly of the ship. As the escape pods ejected into the emptiness of space, the DWII Yamato continued to be rocked by the chain explosives until...

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

In a huge explosion, the DWII Yamato was destroyed, along with Pirate Man. The escape pods then began their descent back towards the WDS.

Back in the control room of the WDS, Dr. Wily II watched the utter destruction of the DWII Yamato... Along with the damage the Fxescythe has taken during the battle.

DWII - Tsk. Darn you Fxeni!! Although, that does mean that your Gundam is going to be out of commission for a very long time... MWAHAHAHA!! Looks like the balance of power has slightly tipped in my favour!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3356 on: October 05, 2013, 05:45:24 AM
While the explosion didn't release a powerful impact, the oncoming cloud of fire had the two materialized tarot cards panicked.

"We can't be spotted like this!  It's too soon!" Hermit yelps, "Not too mention I'm too old to endure explosive heat!"

"Then get to work!" Magician yelps back, summoning a hammer out of nowhere and banging it into every corner of the Arwing, "And make it quick!  That firebomb's moving fast!"

"How's banging the console with a hammer going to work!?" Hermit protested, "This isn't Powered Up, you know!"

"Magic takes time to conjure, and right now we don't have a lot of it!"

Hermit grimaced before grabbing the corners of his Arwing and concentrating on its electrical energy, causing the surrounding parts to draw back towards it and reassemble to their respected locations.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3357 on: October 05, 2013, 08:44:17 AM
"FXENIIIIII!!!!!" PBPB yelled out. With the Yamato destroyed, PBPB transferred the remaining shield power to propulsion. She flew over to the damaged Fxescythe Hell and grabbed it, flying it back to the I.S.S.

"ADA. Transport Fxeni directly to Sickbay and activate Emma."

"Affirmative!" ADA responded.

As PBPB saw Fxeni transported out of the Fxescythe Hell, she transferred her mind back into her body. Once she awoke, she magically teleported herself to Sickbay and saw Emma examining Fxeni, removing shards of shrapnel from his chest and arms.

"Back again, I see? You two are going to keep my program busy." Emma sarcastically quipped while finishing her examination.

"STATUS. PLEASE.....DOCTOR." she angrily replied back to Emma.

"He is alive and stable...as in stable medically. Judging how often I see you two in here, I question his mind's stability at this point. Just some blood loss, minor head trauma, and a few more scars to add to his rugged physique. He will have to stay for the night in order for me to monitor him. You can take him back to your room then."

"...your snark is incredible, you know that?" PBPB looked at her while taking quick glances of Fxeni's chest.

"Blame the programmer, not the program." Emma responded.

"Ardjet & Fxescythe Hell are now docked in the hangar." ADA said over the intercom.

"They are? Wait, did you pilot them in ADA?" PBPB asked curiously.

"Negative. The Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal manually guided them into the hangar." ADA replied.

"..I..did? I must've done it without thinking. I'm...getting better at this!" PBPB said aloud. "Keep me posted, Emma."

"Aye aye and all that!" Emma sarcastically said.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3358 on: October 05, 2013, 09:28:29 AM
*CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* Sapph continued work on his repairs, fixing the plating of his armor, and discovering that the circuitry wasn't actually damaged. "Well, at least I'd be able to fight using the repulsors and unibeam until I get the software repaired." He said to himself, progressively reassembling his armor. "Though, flying would be tricky without the targeting systems..."

((I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3359 on: October 05, 2013, 09:32:50 AM
(You'll get your chance when the Zero Joe army gets deployed.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3360 on: October 05, 2013, 09:42:32 AM
((Well, Sapph needs some conflict with enemies (preferably one that's flesh and blood or is more than just an expendable/generic grunt) for the next part of his developement, so I should probably wait 'til then... =w= ))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3361 on: October 05, 2013, 09:46:05 AM
(Well... Zero Joes are more than just generic grunts! At least I wanted them to be initially. XD)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3362 on: October 08, 2013, 02:22:29 AM
Fxeni woke up in a daze. As his eyes readjusted, he looked around the room. He groans as he holds his head with one hand.

"I'm here again, huh?" Fxeni asked, bracing himself for the impending sarcasm.

"Well of course you are. You keep doing stupid things that invariably land you here." Emma responded.

"Heh... well, if I didn't do this stupid thing, this station wouldn't be here. Neither would you." Fxeni answered.

"Perhaps... but I can be replaced. You, on the other hand, are not quite as lucky." Emma replied with her usual snide tone.

"I've had worse... ugh..." Fxeni said as he sat up.

"I'd advise you to lie down, before it does get worse. I'd also advise you to get some psychiatric help, before you do something that I can't cure." Emma said bluntly.

"Uhh... Duly noted." Fxeni responded while rubbing his head with his left hand.

"Now please, lie back down and get some rest. You'll be needing it for when that Bunny girl drags you away." Emma said sarcastically.

"Fine, whatever Doc." Fxeni said with a sigh as he plopped back to where he awoke, ignoring Emma's sarcasm.

What will we do now? I wrecked my Gundam, the SexStation's security still needs updating... and I still need a crew, Fxeni thought to himself as he covered his eyes with his right arm. Can't afford to rest for too long. I'll have to have a talk with Peebs about getting to the SexStation ASAP next chance I get.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3363 on: October 08, 2013, 05:11:20 AM
(Well... Zero Joes are more than just generic grunts! At least I wanted them to be initially. XD)
(Well, I meant someone/something who is unique and strong enough to provide a challenge and be a legitimate threat with the support of an army, but weak enough (or cocky enough to be taken off-guard) to get 1-shot'd by Sapph's next bit of developement. Spoilers: Whoever it is won't be killed (unless someone else decides to kill them while they're unconscious/helpless).)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3364 on: October 08, 2013, 05:22:53 AM
(Well, I guess the Omega Joe commander would fit the bill, but since I'm leaving him out of the main battle for the moment...)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3365 on: October 09, 2013, 03:45:49 PM
(Plus, if there was a commander, Sinos would probably go straight after him, given his combat style and all.)

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3366 on: October 09, 2013, 04:03:33 PM
(And hence why I wanted to leave him out of the main battle. Fight the Zero Joes, find the clues, then finally find and fight the commander. Much more fulfilling.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3367 on: October 10, 2013, 07:07:05 AM
Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues was walking down the hallway, on her way to the hangar to check on the two suits.

Okay, it's safe to say that I'm getting more powerful. For starters, I cast that spell to boost the Fxescythe Hell's power while in Ardjet. Then I subconsciously piloted Ardjet & the Hell back into the hangar while in sickbay. This....this is getting easier. she thought to herself as she entered the hangar, looking at the damage to the Fxescythe Hell. Until the Eye's systems are repaired, Ardjet is this station's only line of defense. The Yamato might just be the first wave of Douche Nye the Robot Guy's forces to attack us. Thanks to that stupid hack, he now knows this station is a threat to him. Hopefully ADA can fix it soon. Hopefully Emma can get Fxeni back on his feet soon. I need him. We need him.

She left the hangar and began walking back to OPS, still deep in thought.

Cock-a-[ray splasher]-me might be right. I have to be more careful with this. I'm going to have to learn to control it better. If I can subconsciously control Ardjet like I did, who knows how far my reach can go. If I become as skilled at this as ADA, it could be dangerous. Exciting...but dangerous. I'd love to take time to train, but there is no time. Gonna have to learn on the fly. Stupid war. Hmmmm...lemme stop by sickbay again, to see how Fxeni's doing...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3368 on: October 10, 2013, 08:40:02 AM
(I miss Bill Nye the Science Guy...)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3369 on: October 20, 2013, 11:59:08 PM
- Present Day -

Phi leaned against the wall and tapped her fingers against her arm impatiently. "Jeez, what the hell is taking so long? We're waiting on Borock-butt, right?" She asked.

"Endearing name," Arche muttered. "Maybe something came up and he's preoccupied. I'm in no rush, anyway." He kicked up his feet and reclined back in the chair.

"You seem awfully calm. Need I remind you of the encroaching battle to come?" She stared at Arche, "Not to mention all the [parasitic bomb] about the Morphogenetic Field."

He chuckled, "Heh, your explanations are still brewing in my head. Alternate timelines, subconscious communication... of course it's still rattling my brain. But, honestly, I'm not calm at all. Like you said, how could I be?"

He leaned forward in the chair. "Most of all, what I want to know about-" He paused for a moment, "is Luna. We established that you were erased from my memories somehow, therefore, I didn't make the connection between you two. Now, that's still hard to process, because with how close I was to your sister, I'd imagine it would be impossible to have forgotten you..."

"Nothing is impossible, Arche." Phi fiddled with one of her crossbow arrows.

"After everything you told me, yeah, I guess I'm inclined to agree." Arche sighed. "Anyway, what exactly happened? I mean, you were there when Luna... when the incident happened."

Phi stopped and quietly responded, "I was."

Arche continued. "The thing is, when I ran out of that building, I can't seem to recall all the details. I remember running through the halls, with the floor and ceiling crumbling everywhere I looked, but there was something odd: Some weird white figure was next to me. It wasn't even running, just... it was there; it was like it was floating next to me, then it suddenly disappeared. It's even in my dreams."

"A white figure." Phi repeated. "Jesus Christ, someone really did a number on your memories. Archetype, who did you run out of that building with?"

Arche paused for a moment. "I... ran out by myself. No one was... there." He slowed down his speech the more he spoke about his escape.

"You seem unsure about it." Phi stepped closer to him and spoke sadly, "Who was with you?"

Arche struggled to remember. It was like a boulder was sitting on his brain, as odd as that sounds, preventing him from remembering. "I don't... I..."

Suddenly, a flash of images surfaced and burned itself into his mind. He was sent into a trance...

'Hang in there! I'm gonna get you out of this! JUST HANG ON!' A young girl was cradled into a man's arms. Arche wasn't sure what he was looking at, until the perspective shifted onto the surroundings. Bright, burning flames running across white dull walls surrounded the two people and he ran through the hallway. It was that fateful night.

The perspective shifted again, onto the girl; a small girl with white hair, covered in a few bruises.

Another flash happened, and his trance now placed him outside of the burning building. *cough* *cough* *cough* He delicately placed the white-haired child beside him, while he tended to his own wound, which he didn't even notice he had until then. 'Are you all right, Phi?'

A third flash appeared and Arche's mind was immediately sent outside of the trance. He was conscious again.

"Arche? Arche, what just happened? You zoned out for, like, 10 seconds." Phi asked.

Arche simply sat there, saying nothing. His eyes blank and wide open. He wasn't even sure if he was breathing, nor did he care. There was a light, high-pitched hissing sound in his ears. He was lost in his own mind, regaining at least some of his missing memories. The mysterious white figure he had seen was actually Phi. Because he couldn't remember her, she was replaced by it. The floating aspect was just a haunting misinterpretation.

"Arche? What, have you gone deaf? What's up with you?" Phi said when Arche turned to look at her.

"...Phi... Phi," He said deadpan-like. "You... I saved you."

She stared at him in disbelief and slowly leaned back against the wall. "So, you finally remembered what happened."

Arche nodded very loosely, still in a haze. "I saved you... but I couldn't save Luna."

The entire room grew silent. She stared at the ground, while Arche sat in the chair, still as can be. What could possibly be said at this moment? Their connection that was swallowed in darkness had slowly began to bear light, but what remains at the end of the tunnel may not be as bright as he'd hope.

(For reference, I brought up the white figure in the dream sequence:

[spoiler]
That is, until he heard a single, child-like voice saying "Is... is Luna really..." The child couldn't finish her sentence. Archetype looked over at the voice beside him. Startled, he quickly jumped and backed away a few inches from the child.

He spoke, with his voice shaking a bit, "Who are you?" What he saw distracted him from the fire just a few feet away from him. A mysterious white figure in the shape of a small child. There were no identifying features like a face, hair, nails or even skin. Even the gender was a mystery. The figure was completely white, with literally nothing else to describe. Well, nothing else except the voice, which sounded like a young girl.

The figure said nothing else and suddenly ran off until it disappeared from his vision.
[/spoiler]

Yay, foreshadowing. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3370 on: December 28, 2013, 06:28:57 AM
Borock-bot was rushing out of his room and down the stairs when he suddenly was hit by Pyro from behind making him lose his balance.

“Oh boy SPACE, SPACE, SPACE, SPPPPAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!” Pyro cried happily as he rushed ahead of Borock-bot.

“PYROOOOOOOOOOO!” Borock-bot yelled as he tumbled down the stairs behind him.

Pyro finally got to the bottom of the stairs and moved slightly out of the way so he wouldn’t be hit by Borock-bot.

“Owww.” Borock-bot groaned as he slowly got up.

(And update appeared! Command?

Anyway you guys are probably wondering why this took so long and why this is so short for such a long break.  Well there's a few reasons.

1. School

I needed to take a break to get my grades up this quarter

2. Stress

With 2 family members admitted to the hospital, midterms, and getting sick after Thanksgiving I needed to take a break from writing this since this required more thinking than the other RPs.  It was just too much at the time and plus I needed to get my head re-organized

3.  I'm a stubborn dumbass and I deserved to be hit in the head with a adamantite diamond encrusted coconut

So everyone knows my tendency to write giant walls of text that most of you probably skip over and I thought I had to write one for this part...only I realized 2 days before Christmas that I was making too much work for myself and you guys can help me advance this part much faster.  That's probably why this update felt so tedious and Tron probably has a dope slap waiting for me since he pointed this out and I was a stubborn dumbass because midterms stressed me out so much.  So yeah I'm really sorry about this and hopefully this gets active again.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3371 on: December 28, 2013, 06:33:36 AM
HeatGabumon was derping around when he bumped into a wall, causing an adamantite diamond encrusted coconut to fall off a shelf and bonk Sakura on the head somehow, despite her being very far away in a completely different location. Of course, HeatGabumon was not aware of this and kept derping around.

(you mean like that?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3372 on: December 28, 2013, 06:34:34 AM
(Sakura is in the Sex Station.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3373 on: December 28, 2013, 06:35:43 AM
(It was a very powerful subspace bump)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3374 on: December 28, 2013, 06:39:19 AM
(... I need to read up again. It's been too long. XD)