Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393467

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3325 on: September 29, 2013, 09:47:04 AM
(I see, okay then.  I'll type up things I need to type up when I have time.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3326 on: September 29, 2013, 06:56:27 PM
(I'm completely up for a space battle. Granted only the mechs will be used and it will be tight, but it makes it that much more interesting ;))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3327 on: September 30, 2013, 02:30:27 AM
(Alrighty then!)

DWII - PIRATE MAN!! COME IN!!

Pirate - Ayeye cap'n.

DWII - How are the repairs to the DWII Yamato?

Pirate - Ye'all done, and ready fo battle.

DWII - Good... Head towards the ISS, and give them a taste of our Wave Cannon!!

Pirate - Ayeye!!

Pirate Man cut the signal on his end, and brought up the ship's comm system.

Pirate - To ye all hands on deck, to ye battle stations! Today, we shall face the Kraken!!

Pirate Man then turned the ship's wheel to hard port, and ignited the boosters, ready to engage the ISS.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3328 on: September 30, 2013, 04:04:47 AM
(Bleh, time to try to get back into the story.)

Sapph groaned as his sword, once again, fell in half. He had made several attempts to try to forge it back together, but he couldn't repair the sword. "Tch... Is this the best I can do?" He grumbled, dropping to the floor. First he lost his armor, now his sword was in pieces and unable to be repaired. It was a very bad sign for him.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3329 on: September 30, 2013, 04:34:59 AM
(Well, since PB has nothing to ass at the I.S.S. and we're about to get assaulted...)

Fxeni and PBPB land in the I.S.S. and head to the control room. Fxeni sits down at the main control panel and works away at it.

"How long do you think this will take?" PBPB asks Fxeni, watching him type away rather quickly.

"Shouldn't be too much longer... once I'm done here, I'll head out to the SexStation." Fxeni answered, focusing on setting up the new security protocols. "It looks like these haven't been updated since they were first put up... no wonder someone hacked through so easily."

"Well of course they weren't updated, the one who could have was off gallivanting in some other dimension for two years!" PBPB exclaims.

"That wasn't my fault, Peebs!" Fxeni answered, almost done with his changes.

"Yes it was! What the heck were you doing making a door to other dimensions anyways?!" PBPB asked incredulously.

"I had my reasons..." Fxeni said with a sigh. "There, I'm done. Now to-"

"Warning! A battleship has entered attack range of the Station!" ADA said throughout the I.S.S., with alarms beginning to blare off.

"[tornado fang]! That Bathaired Douchebag is already attacking us?!" PBPB exclaimed as she looked up a the closest viewscreen. "I'm going to examine the situation with ADA!"

With that, PBPB's body went limp while still standing, her face looking completely vacant.

It's kinda creepy when she does that... Fxeni thought to himself as he got up. "Peebs! ADA! I'm heading out to intercept!" he yelled out as he rushed to the hangar.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3330 on: September 30, 2013, 04:50:23 AM
The DWII Yamato slowed its approach towards the ISS, as the skull eyes at the front of the ship began to glow.

Pirate - Arrrhahahaha!! Ye suffer for ye deeds!!

Pirate Man pushed a red button on his console, firing the Wave Cannon. The skull eyes blasted 2 plasma-coloured energy waves, both drilling straight towards the ISS.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3331 on: September 30, 2013, 05:13:32 AM
Back at the remains of the Wily Star II, Hajime's dragon mech picked up an alert of war watching a good distance from where the remains were drifting.  He didn't want to get involved, knowing it would only further jeopardize the livelihood of those who refuse to be a part of the war, but if the fight somehow drifts towards the Star before enough of the repairs are finished for a counter attack, he wouldn't hear the end of it from the nagging old doctor.

Not wanting to bother World, who was still busy monitoring the cards and Robot Masters still working on the repairs, he opens a channel to where Magician and Hermit were, both of whom had split to look for the fedora-wearing platypus still wandering the area.

"If you don't have anything better to do, I need you to scout out a situation somewhere between the SexStation and the Star," he began.

"What about that platypus that's running about the Star!?" Magician almost exasperated.

"Let Strength handle it," Hajime said, "If that fight escalates over here, we're going to have more than just the Resistance breathing down our necks."

Magician seemed a bit upset that he was being forced back into space to monitor something he can't get involved in, but since he and Hermit were the only ones materalized and willing to cooperate without question, it seemed he didn't have much of a choice.

"It's not like we have anything better to do," Hermit quips, "Most of the repairs are being done by those old Wily Robots that were brought here, so unless you want to go back down to earth and help Hierophant and Death get Emperor out of the WDS, this would be the best possible means of making ourselves useful."

Magician cringed at the thought of having to deal with Emperor's obsession with spying on leaders, especially someone as maniacal and quick to dissect anything he isn't familiar with as WilyII.  Muffling a frustrated growl, he slumps his shoulders in defeat.

"Oh...alright....  I guess we really have no other choice if we want to get back to other businesses without having anymore debt to weed out...."

The two then rendezvous at a more stable, completely repaired area of the Wily Star II and teleported a few yards from where the fight was taking place, each hiding in a busted Arwing to avoid being spotted by either side.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3332 on: September 30, 2013, 08:10:10 AM
The beams from the DWII Yamato's Wave Cannons struck against the I.S.S.'s shields.

ADA!! SHIELD STATUS?!?! PBPB yelled out from her digital body.

Shields at 67% power. ADA responded.

Is the Eye operational yet? PBPB asked.

Negative. Repairs to the targeting & firing control systems are still ongoing. Estimated time of completion is still unknown.

PRETZELFUCKERS!!! Gonna need to head out as well! PBPB angrily stated as she opened up the comm in the hangar. "Fxeni. I'll join you out there in Ardjet. The Eye is still undergoing repairs. Gonna have to take the fight to them." ADA, divert all power to the shields.

Affirmative. ADA responded as PBPB's digital body disappeared.

As Fxeni was powering up the Fxescythe Hell, he saw Ardjet begin powering up as well. "What the? Peebs, how did you get to the hangar so fa...wait, you're piloting it via the A.I. system?" he asked her.

PBPB's digital body appeared on the Fxescythe Hell's screen. "I can pilot Ardjet better this way. I tested it while working on the Eye modifications. My response time is nuts & bad-ass!"

"Just be careful out there, Peebs! This is combat, not repair work!"

"You too! I don't want that sexy body of yours damaged.....yet!" she responded as her digital body disappeared off his monitor.

...don't know if I should be excited or scared... Fxeni thought to himself as the two mechs launched and set a course for the DWII Yamato.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3333 on: September 30, 2013, 08:26:01 AM
Pirate Man was celebrating a bit at the direct hits from the Wave Cannon. Just a few more shots... And then the alarms blared.

Pirate - Gah! What be this racket!!

Random Pirate Met (RPM) - 2 bogeys approaching the ship sir!

Pirate - 2 what now?

RPM - 2 landlubbers!

Pirate - Gah! Fire ye anti-air cannons!!

Various turrets on the Yamato began to turn and take aim at the coming intruders. With a YAAAAR, all the cannons fired, creating a barrage of plasma shots.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3334 on: September 30, 2013, 09:03:32 AM
(Everyone's battling in space...

And I'm just sitting here waiting to go kill some rabid mets)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3335 on: September 30, 2013, 09:06:07 AM
(I'm working on it and making some head way but I have a lot on my plate.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3336 on: September 30, 2013, 09:06:27 AM
(You can go try to console Sapph...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3337 on: September 30, 2013, 09:52:39 AM
(Y'all do realize I was referencing this meme, right?
[spoiler][/spoiler])
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:26:48 PM by Ozymandias »

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3338 on: September 30, 2013, 09:57:29 AM
(Wait. You are what!?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3339 on: September 30, 2013, 10:02:52 AM
(I am not doing that. I was just referencing the phrasing.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3340 on: September 30, 2013, 10:08:09 AM
(I know not of this meme, so this fell on deafened ears.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3341 on: September 30, 2013, 10:10:40 AM
([spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX8MOSAkLsI[/youtube][/spoiler])

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3342 on: September 30, 2013, 10:23:14 AM
([spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX8MOSAkLsI[/youtube][/spoiler])
( Mirby and 13 others like this.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3343 on: October 02, 2013, 11:16:56 PM
The Fxescythe dodges and weaves through the plasma shots, trying to get closer to the Yamato. If only I could get a clear flight path at it... I wish I had a long range weapon on this thing right about now! Fxeni thinks to himself as he pushes the Fxescythe ever closer to the Yamato. As he gets close to the Yamato, he sees a cannon focus on him at such a range that it wouldn't miss.

"Crap!" Fxeni says aloud as he closes the Active Cloak as quickly as he could. The plasma shot is deflected, but the force of the impact sends the Fxescythe careening backwards away from the Yamato.

"Peebs, I can't get close to that thing! Any ideas?" Fxeni asks as he resumes dodging plasma shots.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3344 on: October 03, 2013, 12:27:15 AM
"...Peebs?" Fxeni asked as he looked on his monitor and saw Ardjet heading straight for the Yamato. Ardjet left her copy trail behind her as she dashed towards the ship. The speed at which Ardjet was dodging the plasma shots was incredible. "Those lightning reflexes...it's like she sees the future..." he said in shock of what he was witnessing.

"HAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" PBPB yelled out as she went to destroy one of the cannons. However, as Ardjet's energy sword went to slice the cannon, it bounced off against the Yamato's shields. "DAMMIT!!" she screamed. Ardjet then enclosed herself and began charging up her energy beam. She unleased the energy, which still bounced off the Yamato's shield. "DOUBLE DAMMIT!" PBPB yelled as Ardjet backed away from the Yamato, still easily dodging the plasma shots.

"YARRRRRRRRRR HAR HAR HARRRR! YE BE NO MATCH FOR MY SHIP'S SHIELDS!!!" PirateMan laughed over the comm system. "Surrender, and I may show you mercy!"

"Peebs. A plan might be nice!" Fxeni screamed at her.

"Plaaaan...plannn... Well...I have an idea. But I need a moment to concentrate. Continue dodging, and get your Scythe ready!" PBPB said to him as she enclosed Ardjet behind a shell once again.

"Roger that!" Fxeni replied.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3345 on: October 03, 2013, 01:42:35 AM
Fxeni continues to dodge the plasma shots as best as he can. Dammit... move faster Fxescythe! he thinks as he jams the controls as hard as he can to get his mobile suit to move. If only the suit was faster... if only I was faster! he thinks as he barely dodges a few shots.

"Hurry up Peebs! I ca-" Fxeni begins to say when one of the plasma shots comes in from an unexpected angle. Fxeni's sixth sense warns him, but not quickly enough for him to dodge it. He closes the Active Cloak, and takes the brunt of the shot yet again. The Fxescythe is shaken so hard that Fxeni smacks his head against the console.

"Ugh... uhh..." he sputters out as he lifts his head up. His vision is all blurry, and he feels a warm sensation trickle down his face.

"YARRRRRR HAR HAR HAR HARRRRR! The Black one isn't moving! Focus fire on that one! YAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!" PirateMan exclaims to the Random Pirate Met.

"AYE SIR!" the RPM replies as he begins to focus fire at the Fxescythe.

Plasma shots start knocking the Fxescythe around. The beam deflection coating starts to wear off on the Active Cloak, and some chunks begin to fly off. Fxeni could have sworn he heard something over the comm from PBPB, but he couldn't make anything out. He begins to breathe deeply, attempting to regain focus. He can vaguely hear an alarm begin to blare off as the indicators in front of him begin to flash red, as far as he could tell with his blurry vision.

He closes his eyes and breathes even more harshly. Suddenly, he begins to be able to tell where the shots are coming from. Next one's from the lower right... he thinks to himself, then the Fxescythe is pushed in the opposite direction of his predicted shot position. Middle next... moments before the Fxescythe is pushed straight back. His breathing begins to slow as his focus returns.

"Fx... ...t of it!" he vaguely hears from PBPB. He grips the controls, and begins to dodge and weave out of the shots paths.

"WA... THE F... ...P!" he catches from PBPB. The Fxescythe begins to move more elegantly, weaving smoothly out of the way of the plasma shots.

"Anytime... now Peebs... would be nice..." Fxeni says as he opens up whats left of the Active Cloak, giving him full maneuverability. His vision returns to normal, but he's forcing himself to keep focus. He knows that if he loses focus now, he's in deep trouble.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3346 on: October 03, 2013, 02:06:33 AM
"Okay, get ready!" PBPB said as Ardjet emerged from the shell, glowing with energy.

"What the..." Fxeni said puzzled.

"ARRRRRR, WHAT BE THAT LIGHT?" PirateMan asked.

"Unknown sir. It is emanating from that other landlubber!" replied the RPM.

"SHOOT IT DOWN!" PirateMan yelled out.

"Aye sir!"

"OMNIDEUX ENERGOUS METATRON DOS LET WISP FXESCYTHE!!!"

PBPB yelled this out over the comm system as the WISPs from Ardjet, now glowing with energy, flew over to the Fxescythe Hell and surrounded it. Some of the WISPs helped to reform the Active Cloak. Others grafted onto the Twin Beam Scythe and Buster Shield.

"WHOA!" Fxeni yelled out as all the Fxescythe Hell's systems showed a tremendous power increase in every system.

"Heh...it worked. Your Gundam is now super-charged with Metatron from my WISPs. The combined power should be enough to penetrate their shields and [tornado fang] 'em in the ass!" PBPB stated as Ardjet was hit with the plasma shot.

"PEEBS!!!" Fxeni yelled out.

"HURRY THE [tornado fang] UP! I LEFT MYSELF ENOUGH POWER FOR MINIMAL SHIELDS. IT WON'T LAST LONG!" PBPB yelled back at him. "GO!"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 11:35:31 AM by PBPB »

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3347 on: October 03, 2013, 02:37:13 AM
"Right!" Fxeni said as he boosted towards the Yamato. The Fxescythe was now able to keep up with Fxeni's senses, as he easily dodged the plasma shots that were incoming.

"Incoming, Sir!" the RPM yelped frantically as he fired as many shots as possible at the Fxescythe.

"WELL SHOOT 'IM DOWN, YE GIT!" PirateMan shouted, pointing at the Fxescythe on the viewscreen.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Fxeni yells as he fires the Buster Shield at the Yamato. It punctures the shield and begins digging into the hull. The Fxescythe then starts to fly around the Yamato, slashing at the plasma cannons.

"We're quickly losing our cannons, sir!" the RPM exclaimed as he watched one cannon after the other turn red on his display.

I must keep my focus... Fxeni thought as he continued whipping around the Yamato. His vision started to blur again slowly but surely, as he begins to feel the pain from his open wound on his head.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3348 on: October 03, 2013, 06:09:29 AM
Sapph sighed and gave up trying to fix his sword and focused on repairing the plating and hardware of his armor. The software would have to wait until he was back at the space station he had commandeered. Maybe he would open it up as a safe place for refugees to escape to?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3349 on: October 03, 2013, 08:14:08 AM
(I'm gonna wait for Wily before I update any, Fxeni! XD)