Protoman Blues · 393823

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3300 on: September 03, 2013, 11:21:02 PM
(Am I completely missing a bunch of crucial info or have I been taken out of the RP for AFT-ness?)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3301 on: September 03, 2013, 11:22:36 PM
(Nah I just updated and Sinos is still in the Weapons Shack, as soon as Borock-bot and Pyro go back to the Sex Station and Akai and Kharaxel teleport into the shack and get their weapons everyone else will head to battle.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3302 on: September 04, 2013, 09:21:42 AM
There was a long pause before Phi spoke.

"Hero? Heroes don't exist." She stated.

"Wha...?" Arche was unsure on how to respond to that.

"Tell me, Archetype: What makes a hero? You're not going to say something cliche like courage, bravery and 'justice', are you?" Phi leaned further back in the chair. "Good and Evil isn't so black and white like many make it out to be. Morality isn't a flat-line; it's scattered, erratic, shifting whenever we find it convenient. Heroism relies and thrives on morality; I don't believe in them, and neither should you." She said as she twiddled with one of the arrows on her bow.

Archetype sneered. "You don't know what you're talking about. Look where you are, for Christ's sake! You're in the presence of the Resistance; a group comprised of heroes! Every day they fight to protect the citizens of RPM!"

"We fight because we're needed. We fight because it makes the world slightly less of a shitty place." Phi interrupted. "We do whatever we feel is necessary to win against 'evil'... But is it evil, or is it just 'more evil'?"

"What are you driving at, Phi?" Archetype tightened his fists.

"We'd do absolutely anything to prevail against the threat... even if it meant sacrificing a life to achieve our goal?" She said.

"You can't be serious. You think they sacrifice people to win?!" Arche shouted.

"That's not what I meant. What I mean is when we are pushed to make rash decisions to see through our ideals, our supposed 'moral compass' is shattered. When pushed, innocent people would do almost anything to protect our goal, our dream, our... future. Even if that meant taking a life or manipulating, going over the line, crossing over to what we see as sin. You know all about that, don't you, Archetype?" She glared at him.

"Phi..." It took every ounce of restraint for Archetype to keep calm and not shout at her, or worse. "Why are you telling me this? When has anyone ever killed someone to achieve a goal."

"Because I've seen it with my own eyes. My sister was one the kindest people you'd ever meet. Smart, talented, wouldn't hurt anyone... until that day." Phi looked away from Archetype for a brief moment. He saw a small glint in her eye when she turned away.

"My sister was forced to... take drastic measures to protect me." She rubbed her eye.

"She killed someone..." Arche spoke softly.

"Yes. She wasn't the same after that. She found food for us, clothed me, and sung little tunes to put me to sleep. She always had such a radiant smile... but I could tell she was hurting inside. That one moment, that one flash... she never was quite the same person. She wasn't a hero for saving me, but she saved me regardless and I couldn't be more thankful for that." Phi placed her hand on her arm and squeezed, likely trying to hide the trembling, but it was still apparent.

"Your sister... what..." Archetype begun to ask for her name, but decided it would be rude to ask.

Phi looked up at him. "You're wondering what her name is, right?"

"Uh, well, I guess. Sorry, I know it's a little rude to ask." He scratched his head.

She lightly brushed her pendant with her index finger. "Luna. Her name was Luna." Phi glared at him with melancholy. "That's right."

"..." Arche had no words. Much to his surprise, this revelation did shock him. Deep down he must've know or had a suspicion. He simply stood there thinking about his beloved.

Phi continued. "Anyway, that story dragged on for way too long. We may aspire to be heroes, but when push comes to shove, 'hero' is but a fantasy. We fight for good reasons, but at what cost? I've seen plenty of under-handed, twisted dealings by people we praise as 'heroes'. Point is, just watch out for yourself. Fight the greater evil, but compromises are inevitable... especially at this stage in the war." She seemed to still be fighting back some tears. Her past must be nagging at her in the back of her mind.

"Sorry, Phi... but you're wrong. I have blood on my hands, I know that. I'm sure many of these guys have done questionable things, there's no arguing that... but, becoming a hero isn't about being a perfect person or an idolized person. It's knowing that you're prone to mistakes, but continuing to fight to protect others no matter what." Archetype retorted.

A few seconds went by before Phi gave a slight chuckle. "Jeez, you sound like the back of a cheesy novel."

Archetype stood tall, never wavering.

Phi crossed her arms and sighed. "Guess your mind is made up, huh?"

"It is. If that's how you view morality, that's fine. But I'll continue to make up for my mistakes." He smiled.

"Different perspectives..." Phi started to say.

"Same goal." Arche finished her sentence.

She began to gain respect for him and stood up from the chair. He really has changed... She thought to herself. Phi leaned against the wall and gestured her hand toward the chair. She attempted a mild british accent, "You look exhausted. Would the great hero like to sit down on the royal seat?" Phi smiled.

Archetype grinned. "Don't mind if I do."

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:54:42 AM by Phi »

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3303 on: September 05, 2013, 01:35:17 AM
(Interesting stuff in there... some of the lines certainly do pique my interest, and seem to have more to them (such as "I've seen plenty of under-handed, twisted dealings by people we praise as 'heroes' " for example). Any plans to delve a bit deeper at any point?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3304 on: September 05, 2013, 02:04:33 AM
(Interesting stuff in there... some of the lines certainly do pique my interest, and seem to have more to them (such as "I've seen plenty of under-handed, twisted dealings by people we praise as 'heroes' " for example). Any plans to delve a bit deeper at any point?)

(Yeah, I plan to dig a lot deeper into her past. As the story progresses, I will try to put together more and more pieces of Phi's "puzzle")

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3305 on: September 06, 2013, 10:02:43 AM
"Hey Sis...you still monitoring?" PB asked. There was no response. He could not tell if she was ignoring him, not responding to let him know if she was or not, or simply just not plugged into the comm system. "Maybe if I called you Peebs instead..."

"OH NOT YOU TOO!!" PBPB yelled at him over the comm system in his quarters.

"Sorry sorry. Just trying to get your attention is all. You busy?" he asked her with a slight grin on his face.

"A bit, yeah. Nothing I cannot multitaskingly handle though." PBPB responded.

"What are you up to?"

"Right now Fxeni and I are preparing some defensive and offensive additions to our forces. He's working on a battleship or something, and I'm upgrading the defensive & offensive capabilities of the I.S.S. right now in Ardjet." PBPB replied to his query.

"You're able to pilot and monitor the comm system at the same time?" he asked her puzzled.

"Pilot? No, you misunderstood. As usual, I might add. I'm literally in Ardjet right now. I accessed the Orbital Frame the same way ADA does and I'm using her by thought alone. It's incredible. I've never felt so free, so weightless. I'm getting better at this as the time passes. It's just amazing how...limited our brains really are when you experience how such a complex and advanced system like ADA functions."

"Heh, I envy you. Just be careful. You're still dealing with the unknown...meh who am I kidding. That's never stopped us before has it?" PB said as he slightly threw his hands up in the air.

"Runs in the family. So, you wanna talk?" PBPB asked.

"Yeah. First off, lemme just say thanks. You were right to confine me to the base. I...would've given myself to the angry mob for what I di..." PB said before she interrupted him.

"OF COURSE I WAS RIGHT! Dumbass!" PBPB yelled at him.

"I know I know. Yeesh. It's just that...hearing Quickie's turned to Wily's side just...I don't know. Just another question in a long line of 'How did I [tornado fang] this up?' questions that's been plaguing me lately. I'm just not thinking straight. I'm not myself, for obvious reasons. I've never felt so helpless before, so...so...terrified of what I might do and what I've done. I need to know what happened to her, Sis. And it's killing me, just sitting here."

"I know, PB. But listen to what you just said. You're in no condition to help anyone right now." PBPB replied.

"No, you're right. I can't fight right now, but I can still help. That's actually why I wanted to talk to you." PB stated.

"Oh?"

"Can you give me access to the hangar?" PB asked her. "I'm not going to try and leave, don't worry. I just need to take my mind off of things for a little bit. Bury myself in my work, so to speak. I just wanna tinker around with some ships and stuff. An upgrade here, some new weapons there. It's the only way I can think of to help right now, both myself and the resistance. You can keep a security detail on me if you'd like to be sure."

"...I don't know..." PBPB stated. "I know you...and you're not the most patient type."

"Please, sis? I'm just upgrading some ships. I give you my word that I will not use anything in the hangar to try and escape the station."

"...I suppose so. We could use the help right now. I'm warning you though...one slip up and you won't even be allowed into your quarters. I'll throw you in the brig. The really nasty brig with Raspberry Lemonade to drink!" PBPB warned him. "Which, again, is really not that bad. Why DID you come up with that as prison food?"

"Because it's EVIL, DAMMIT! How you avoided that aspect of my taste buds is astounding!" PB said.

"That's because I'm the better design! You know that. Everybody knows it. [sonic slicer]!" PBPB replied as she chuckled a bit. "Okay, you can access the hangar."

"Thanks sis. I won't let you down!" PB said.

"Oh shut up! Just don't make me kick your ass!" PBPB told him.

"That would be a first Ms. 'Oh I had to abandon regular fighting and try sorcery out in order to beat PB' McChumpicus!"

"[tornado fang] YOU!" PBPB said playfully as she closed the comm link.

PB got up and started walking to the door. Well, time to get started... he thought to himself.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3306 on: September 06, 2013, 08:43:39 PM
(Okay... Still no idea what's going on. >3>)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #3307 on: September 10, 2013, 02:54:28 AM
Meanwhile back at Wily's abandoned lab...

Lou and Reis stood their ground as the enraged pack of berserkers charged them. The berserker leading the pack was a robot with razor sharp teeth and claws it lunged at Reis only to have it's face smashed in by her shield as it hit the ground Reis leaned over and slammed her shield into it's neck removing its head. As she lean back she backhanded another berserker into a wall then sidestepped back blocking a blast of red energy.

Lou meanwhile was dodging attacks. He kicked two of the attackers away and back-flipped over a lab counter kicking it forward on top of them.

"Louis! Stop holding back! They aren't alive anymore... they are empty husks full of rage." yelled Reis. She rushed forward grabbing another enemy slamming it into a wall and slammed her sword through its chest. Then channeled her magical energy into her blade causing it to disintegrate. "Show them mercy and end their torment."

Lou looked at the enraged beasts. His katana started to glow brightly pulsating with power. "You're right." he said as he swung his blade in an upward arc sending out a wave of energy. It slammed into the two beserkers that had finally recovered from the beneath the counter incinerating them both.

Reis destroyed two more berserkers and turned to Lou as he ran through four more cutting them apart. "There is no end to them! Why are there so many?" she yelled.

"I don't know? There shouldn't be." Lou said as he threw his katana at a beserker that was trying to attack Reis from behind. The blade pierced the shoulder and then sent out an explosive pulse on energy tearing the beast apart.

One of the dragons inside of Lou started to speak "Louis the madness that envelops these beings is infectious. We can feel it emanating out from each one. It is possible that other things found there way into this laboratory and were mutated into the beasts you are fighting now.  We have been shielding you from the effects and Reis seems to be immune since she is not h.."

Louis cut him off. "We need to take this place out then." He summoned his katana back to him in a bolt of lightning electrocuting a berserker that was in it's path. Lou hit his communicator as he teleported to Reis' side. "Hey Terra we need a plan." he said.

Another wall collapsed behind them and as they turned to face the direction of the sound a new wave of enemies emerged and charged

"Yeah what's up?" Terra's said. "What do you need? Lou? Hello? Reis? Anyone? Someone say something!"

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3308 on: September 26, 2013, 11:38:46 AM
"Okay ADA...the modifications have been completed. This Intergalactic Sex Shack has some offensive BAZAAM now!" PBPB told ADA.

"BA...ZAAM?" ADA asked.

"We'll talk about silly slang later. Actually I don't know how much Bazaam this thing has yet. We'll have to test it later. Right now, status report on the Holo-Emitters please & thank you!" PBPB stated.

"Two external Holo-Emitters have been completed. Drones are commencing work on the remaining four." ADA responded.

"Sexcellent. I don't want to test the I.S.S. Eye until the drones have completed the emitters. Meanwhile, I'm gonna fly Ardjet over to Asteroid Triple M. I need to deliver the replicator that I promised Fxeni. Plus I want to see how his package is doing!" PBPB stated.

"What package?" ADA asked

"...Project. See how his project is doing... Oy. Maybe we'll hold off that slang lesson for a while. Anyway, I'm gonna grab my body & the replicator. Keep those drones working!" PBPB said as Ardjet flew back inside the hangar.

"Affirmative!" ADA responded.

Meanwhile, back on SexStation 2069, PB walked into the hangar with his tools, wearing a black tank top, worker jeans, and goggles.

Okay there's Zeta's Arwing. This will make a fantastic present for her...hopefully so fantastic that she doesn't beat the crap out of me. PB thought to himself as he brought his stuff over to the Arwing. "Can I get some Metatron over here?" he asked.

As the drone brought PB the Metatron, he got his tools out and looked over the Arwing. Hmmmmm, guess I'll start with the cockpit!

Meanwhile, at the Floating Castle...

"YES. MORE SKULL FLAIR. HEHE...HAHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Quickie laughed maniacally. "LAWSUIT INSECT...LAUGH WITH ME FOR MY EVIL DECORATIONS!"

"Very well..." AntMan rolled his eyes at her request.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3309 on: September 26, 2013, 11:44:39 AM
Taylor decided to try something. Wielding her Keyblade in one hand, she pulled the collapsible walking stick out of her back and extended it to full size. From there, she practiced dual-wielding, even though only one weapon was a Keyblade. Who knew, maybe the other would become one too if the time was right...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3310 on: September 26, 2013, 12:00:52 PM
(YESSSSSSS MOAR SKULL FLAIR)

Dr. Wily II appeared in his boosted WilyIIMan armour, over the Weapons Shack. Raising his charged Skull Buster, he fired a volley of charged shots into the Shack, utterly destroying the place. Seeing nothing crawling out from under the rumble, he laughed manically as he flew towards the Fxenodrome...

In the control room of the WDS, Dr. Wily II was spinning happily in his evil spinning chair, having cleared the Weapons Shack level in "RPM, the RPG" game.

DWII - Taking over the whole of RPM is so easy with my lv999 avatar!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(Yes, the WilyMan game in the Rockman 7 manga makes a cameo here. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #3311 on: September 26, 2013, 10:02:52 PM
"Lou? Reis?" Terra called out to them again. "Can you guys hear me?"

"We're here. No time to explain. We need to destroy this lab, is there something you can access, a self destruct? Anything at all?" Louis said as he slid under a blast of red energy. As he rose he hit his attacker in the midsection and while it was stunned he quickly got behind it and snapped its neck. "The sooner the better!"

"We are being overrun." Reis added as she slammed her shield into an enemy sending it flying across the room and into a wall.

"Ok looking..." Terra-byte responded as she activated multiple holo-screens. "The lab is dead I have no access to that location so there is nothing I can do from there. Checking other options. Hold on." 

"Did she just place me on hold???" Lou yelled out as he dodged another attack. He then teleported behind this new attacker and kicked it towards Reis who without missing a beat spun around with her sword taking its head right off.

"She will find us a solution." Reis assured him as she came up along side him. "We just need to stand our ground and make sure none of these beasts escape. We can not allow this "infection" to spread."

Lou nodded in acknowledgement as they took the offensive and charged the enraged beasts.

Meanwhile Terra-byte was hard at work, she moved from one screen to another trying to find a solution. "No good, that's also useless, locked out of the Wily II database, Fxeni servers are too heavily encrypted and would take up to much time to get into." She moved passed a few other screens. "Weapons... I need something with weapons" She hit her communicator. "Lou I have some options. There are a few places where I can remotely launch a strike. I've taken control of a  orbital defense platform. Preforming scans now."

"Make sure you take this place out completely. I will fill you in later but we can't let anything escape." Lou replied over the comms.

"I understa.... Damn it! There are tunnels underneath the lab. They stretch in all directions. These weapons will not even touch them." Terra told Lou.

"Tunnels? Do they have another exit?" Lou asked as he cut into another beast.

"No it seems that some of these caves have collapsed in on themselves. At the moment the lab is the only way in and out." Terra said to him as she got another screen in front of her. "I am using my back door to your friend's base. Maybe he has something. Give me a moment, I will find something."

"Oh my god, did she put me on hold, AGAIN?" Lou said to himself.

Lou and Reis continued to hold off their attackers but the berserkers kept coming. For each one that they cut down two more took its place. Even though they were out numbered they continued to hold their ground. They moved as one, attacking in unison and defending each other.

"Lou!" Terra said all exicted. "I found something. It turns out there is a weapon on the I.S.S. It's code-named the Eye. It's appears to be an orbital laser. It's not finished yet but I think it can still be fired and it should be enough to lay waste to the lab, the tunnels, and the surrounding area."  She hit a few buttons. "Ok I am in. I linked up to it via the station and then.."

"Forget the explanation! How long before you can fire?" Lou cut her off. He motioned Reis to fall back.

"Starting it up now... oh man this is gonna set off alot of alarms. After that I don't know if I will be able to keep the backdoor open not to mention wiping any trace of my "visit"." Terra said. "Also if anyone has seen you tec.."

"Less talking and more firing! More firing!" Lou cut her off again as he threw some shuriken behind him.

"Geez, relax already. Charging the weapon. Alarms at both stations have triggered. They are not gonna be happy up there. The weapon charge is currently at 15%, 20%, 26%... 30%.... that's all she has, anymore and it might blow. Targeting the lab."  Terra informed them. "If you want to leave, now would be good. Sending you coordinates to an area outside the blast radius."

"Already ahead of you!" Lou said as he followed Reis down the passage they entered in. He quickly created a small ball of magical energy and dropped it behind him. It detonated as their pursuers got close to it. They ran out the latch and as Lou got clear Reis slammed it shut and broke off the handle.

"That will not hold them for long. We need to raze the area." Reis said as she walked over to Lou.

"Oh don't worry, Terra has something in store for them." Lou replied with a smirk as he put his arm around her. "Let's get out of here." and with that he teleported them both away.

Moments later a massive beam came out of the sky incinerating the lab, tunnels, and everything within leaving nothing but a smoking crater.

Lou and Reis watched as the lab was destroyed. They turned and walked off into the desert determined to find a way to put an end to this madness.

SecurityMan fell to the ground, all his systems were failing. His attacker had crushed him as easily as he had crushed his subordinates. How could someone get so far into Wily's territory without being detected. He looked up to his attacker and tried to speak but couldn't. He watch in horror as his attacker punched into his chest, everything went black as his insides were ripped out.

Lewis pulled a chip from the mass of wires and circuitry before dropping it to the ground. "It's good to see that the Wily II of this world designs his robots the same way. This ID chip should get me into his base just fine." He thought to himself as he walked over to a access hatch nearby SecurityMan's corpse. "And if I remember correctly this should be a tunnel that will take me all the way to the WDS." As Lewis got closer to the door the chip in his hand started to glow and the hatch opened. "Excellent, let's see if I can make a new ally." He smiled and walked into the tunnel as the hatch closed behind him.

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #3312 on: September 26, 2013, 10:26:54 PM
Tron smiled to himself, well, he smiled as much as his new robotic body allowed him to.
Along with Sala, who became his quite unwilling servant, he reached The Hideout. A place filled with various lost treasures, artifacts and weapons. But all of this didn't matter right now.

What truly mattered, was the he just reached the Prime Control Center of this entire giant floating city.

"Sala!" He spoke, turning towards his servant. The blank, emotionless eppression on her face made him giggle silently everytime he took a look at her.

"Do you know how to... operate this thing?"

"No." She resonded in a dead tone of voice.

"I see. Do you know anybody here whom we haven't killed yet, that knows how to work with this?"

"Allstek Mullery, the designer of everything. I only... shot him in the... in the knee."

"Ooohhh... that guy. Yeah. His screaming was fun, good times. Now, you little munchkin, go and fetch me this Mullery fellow. But feel free to shoot anybody we don't need. Be especially mindful of Wildgun, the lack of his stupid alcohol reeking self, is worrying."

"Yes, my lord."

With a small bow, Sala left Tron alone, embarking on her task.

"Soon enough, Wily... and those wretched Resistance bitches! I'll slaughter them like pigs... heh, heh, heh."

(Yeah, I suppose we can now establish this finally. Because technically I have nothing else to update. Now to wait for the battle with mets and the Joe army to finish.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3313 on: September 26, 2013, 11:38:55 PM
Alarms started going off at the I.S.S. as the Eye began charging up.

"ADA. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" PBPB yelled while running out of her office into Ops. "I SAID NOT TO TEST TILL THE [tornado fang]ing DRONES WERE DONE!"

"Someonezfdsoy hasol.,'xl[t hacked into my programdsldiu...apologies. Command fixed. Someone has accessed my program and is preparing to fire the Eye." ADA responded.

"Can you stop it?" PBPB asked.

"I am cut off from the firing control system and the targeting system. I cannot stop it from firing. I have rerouted resources to access the Eye's power regulator subroutine, limiting its power to no more than 30%." ADA responded.

"What's the target?" PBPB asked.

"Target unspecified. There seems to be nothing there." ADA replied. "Firing commencing in three...two...one... mark!"

The I.S.S. Eye unleashed a red energy laser straight down towards the planet.

"At least the damn thing works." PBPB slightly smiled. "ADA, status on the Ey...hang on I'm coming in there with you!"

PBPB's body collapsed on the Ops control screen as her mind entered ADA and created her digital body next to ADA's. Okay, status on the Eye.

I.S.S. Eye undamaged. Unauthorized access to systems damaged firing control and targeting systems. Systems unavailable at this time. I have begun repairs. Estimated time of completion is unknown. ADA responded.

Status of the drones.

One of the drones was damaged in the attack. completion of external holo-emitters will take longer. ADA replied.

[tornado fang]! Someone went to a lot of trouble to fire this thing. PBPB told ADA. I want to know who. It wasn't Wily. He'd put his stupid stamp on the whole thing if he did, not to mention he would have targeted one of our locations.

Backtracking the unauthorized access. ADA stated while screens showing the rout of the access appeared in front of them. Suddenly, SexStation 2069 appeared. The unauthorized access came from SexStation 2069.

WHAT? PBPB yelled as suddenly a green light tunnel appeared in front of them.

Someone has created an access port in the cleaning program subroutine in SexStation 2069. ADA replies as she shows a green beam of data's path from the access port to the Eye's systems. From there they managed to access the Eye's systems via the link between the two stations. It is unknown how long this access port has been there.

A backdoor, huh? See where it lea...the [tornado fang]? It's disappearing.

The assailant is deleting any information about their visit. ADA informed her. I will soon lose all trace of this in my system.

You might if I wasn't here.

PBPB began downloading all information on the hack into her digital body, storing the information in her mind.

All trace of the information is gone. ADA stated.

Don't worry, I've got it. PBPB smiled as she put it back up in front of them. Okay, we can't trace the source of this...but perhaps Fxeni can use this information to create a firewall to prevent it from happening again. I'll bring it up with him when I see him shortly.

"YO SIS, YOU THERE?" PB said as he appeared on screen. "Alarms just started going off, but nowhere here can figure out why. Sakura asked me to look into it as she's busy taking care of the situation by the Fxenodrome!"

"I thought you were in the hangar? You look like you're in a ship! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A SHIP!?!" PBPB angrily yelled at him.

"I'm in Zeta's Arwing, giving it an overhaul." PB responded. "Don't worry, the engines are out. Literally. I'm looking at them right now. I couldn't fly this off the station even if I wanted to. Now tell me what's going on!"

"Someone fired the I.S.S. Eye using a backdoor hack from the SexStation's cleaning program. We don't know who it was, but they targeted someone unknown location on the planet."

PB saw the data that his sis put on the screen.

"I'm heading to Asteroid Triple M to meet with Fxeni. Hopefully he can prevent this from happening again." PBPB said as she shocked PB through the Arwing's screen.

"OW. What was that for?" PB asked.

"FOR BUILDING A GODDAMN THEME PARK FOR BOOBIES, YOU DUMBASS! OVER AND OUT!" PBPB yelled at him as she closed communications.

PB sat there rubbing his hand from the shock, then continued working on the Arwing. Heh....called it!

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3314 on: September 27, 2013, 02:32:47 AM
Fxeni was sitting in the shipyard, watching silently as the drones continued putting together the ship. I'm going to need a crew... maybe I'll pass by the SexStation later to gather some personal recruits, he thought to himself, I should also pick up my Arwing, I don't really feel like having someone else wreck it.

Suddenly, alarms started to blare off. Fxeni snapped to attention and quickly went to the nearest monitor. What the hell is going on?! he pondered as he quickly accessed the system diagnostics of the I.S.S.

Something's charging up... wait a second, that's not the holo-emitters! What the hell- Fxeni started to think when suddenly a large bright light shot towards the planet below. As the light dissipated, Fxeni's face went from shock to slightly miffed. What the hell is going on around here... she only mentioned holo-emitters, she said nothing about a colony laser! he thought as he rushed back inside the MMM as quickly as he could. He didn't bother removing his normal suit, only taking off the helmet as he rushed towards the hangar.

What the hell was it aiming at... what is she shooting at? Fxeni thought along the way to the hangar. There's no way anyone missed that... and now they know that we're up to something here! There better be a good reason for this...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3315 on: September 27, 2013, 02:56:27 AM
Dr. Wily II was still enjoying himself with his game, when alarms started blaring, terminating the game.

DWII - DARNIT! I HAVE NOT SAVED!!

Typing madly on his console, he accessed a video feed, showing the reason for the alarm, and his jaw dropped.

DWII - A death laser... From space!? THAT SHOULD BE MY SHTICK!!

Typing even more, he finally saw where the laser was aimed at. His old abandoned MCP. It looked like someone had managed to find the living skeletons in that closet... And wiped it off the face of the planet.

DWII - The Resistance is becoming more... Cunning... Death laser my ass! I'll show them... Even if it meant a [tornado fang]ing colony drop!!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3316 on: September 28, 2013, 09:58:32 AM
Ardjet arrived at Asteroid Triple M and lowered a box containing Fxeni's replicator from it's hand. PBPB jumped out of the cockpit as Fxeni greeted her.

"YOU BUILT A COLONY LASER?!?" Fxeni yelled at her.

"I DIDN'T BUILD THE [tornado fang]ing THING. IT WAS ALREADY BUILT!" PBPB yelled back.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE WORKING ON HOLO-EMITTERS. YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE BUILDING A COLONY LASER!" Fxeni argued.

"FIRST OFF, I DIDN'T BUILD IT. SECOND, THE HOLO-EMITTERS WERE ONLY DEFENSE, WHICH WAS PHASE ONE. THE EYE WAS PHASE. [tornado fang]ing. TWO." PBPB responded angrily. "WE NEED OFFENSE IN THIS WAR. Listen, the Eye was an energy converter. After studying the data on the thing in ADA's files, we determined that it could be modified into an energy cannon."

"Then why the hell did you fire it at the planet, Peebs?" Fxeni asked, still peeved.

"I DIDN'T. SOMEONE SCUMFUCKER HACKED IN AND TARGETED SOME UNKNOWN LOCATION." PBPB replied, still upset.

"Well so much for the element of surprise. Now Wily II knows we have it and he just MIGHT come after it!"

"I'M [tornado fang]ing AWARE OF THE SITUATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." PBPB yelled back while agitated. The tension had risen from the severity of the situation at hand. PBPB then put up an image of the data she gathered on the hacking. "HERE. THINK YOU CAN PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3317 on: September 28, 2013, 08:03:23 PM
Fxeni takes a look at the image that PBPB put up, and examined it thoroughly. He takes a deep breath, and started tinkering with the nearby consoles.

"I'll have to do both here and over at the SexStation... I'll make sure only ADA has access to the systems," Fxeni said dryly. "It works out, since I wanted to pass by the SexStation anyways. I'll be needing a crew for the battleship I'm making back there."

"You better [tornado fang]ing be letting me have access to it too!" PBPB said angrily.

"ADA will give you access I'm sure, but I'm leaving that up to her," Fxeni replied, his focus almost completely on setting up the security measures.

"And don't you [tornado fang]ing accuse me of anything like that again!" PBPB continued, still miffed at the reception she got when she arrived.

"Just... Just let me know in advance that there's a [tornado fang]ing colony laser in the making next time, Peebs. If I had known, I would have beefed up the security right away!" Fxeni replied, still tinkering away at the console.

"Why are you doing it over here?! There's nothing on the Triple M that..." PBPB started to ask.

"My battleship. I don't want someone [tornado fang]ing around with it before it's done." Fxeni answered before she could finish.

"Oh yeah..." PBPB said as she looked back in the general direction of where the shipyard was. "How's that coming along, anyways?"

"It's getting there... there's still some time left before it's done though. It should give me enough time to gather a crew. Oh, and in the interest of not being a hypocrite... there's going to be a Hyper Mega Particle Cannon on that thing." Fxeni said as he was finishing up his work on the security of the Triple M.

"AND YOU WERE CHASTISING ME FOR THE COLONY LASER?!" PBPB yelled as she started to get angry again.

"No... I was mainly miffed about not knowing about it. And it getting fired of course, but you had nothing to do with that part. I was in a [tornado fang]ing dimension where war was the only thing that existed for 2 years Peebs, I of all people should know that offense is needed." Fxeni answered as he picked up the replicator from Ardjet and set it down on the ground.

"THAT... that makes sense, I guess," PBPB replied, calming down. "You're not going to bring that in further?"

"There's no time now that the Doc knows about the offensive capabilities of this place. I have to go beef up the security at the I.S.S. and SexStation as soon as possible now, as well as finding time to gather a crew. I get the feeling we're going to be very busy soon..." Fxeni said as he headed to the Fxescythe.

"I'll have to agree with you unfortunately," PBPB grumbled as she headed back into Ardjet. "All our plans ruined by some scuttlefucking hacker!"

"Yeah... lets hurry things up so we're not caught with our pants down." Fxeni said as he dropped into the cockpit of the Fxescythe and started it up. "Oh and sorry about yelling at you. I'd just rather not die."

"It's fine... this time. DON'T DO IT AGAIN THOUGH!" PBPB threatened as she started up Ardjet.

"Heh... I'll be sure to ask calmly next time!" Fxeni answered as the Ardjet and Fxescythe blasted off to the I.S.S.

(So stopping there for now. PB, if there's anything else you want to add over at the I.S.S go right ahead! If not, I'll write something real quick over there before heading off to the SexStation.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3318 on: September 29, 2013, 04:52:58 AM
(You know, given the slight downtime, how about I up it with a short space battle, since the DWII Yamato is still in the vicinity? 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3319 on: September 29, 2013, 08:53:32 AM
(Fxeni - No I don't think I have anything to ass at the I.S.S., so feel free to go ahead

Wily - Not a bad idea, but I'll confirm with Fxeni.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3320 on: September 29, 2013, 09:07:56 AM
(Hmm would Zekhmet be modified in time if this happens, I kind of like the idea of Zeta doing a test run with it.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3321 on: September 29, 2013, 09:25:25 AM
(Fxeni - No I don't think I have anything to ass at the I.S.S., so feel free to go ahead

Wily - Not a bad idea, but I'll confirm with Fxeni.)
(Cool, cool... :D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3322 on: September 29, 2013, 09:43:14 AM
(Hmm would Zekhmet be modified in time if this happens, I kind of like the idea of Zeta doing a test run with it.)

(Zeta should be down on the planet by then, I believe)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3323 on: September 29, 2013, 09:44:30 AM
(My plan was for Zeta, Asch, and Borock-bot to go there when the Joes show up.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3324 on: September 29, 2013, 09:45:49 AM
(Yeah. Which should be soon. The Arwing was going to be done while the Joes were attacking.)