Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393530

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3250 on: July 24, 2013, 08:51:11 AM
Keco - "Well I'm plenty equipped. Thankfully I got this convenient piece of [parasitic bomb] from my creator. Its an... energy based weapon module that replaces standard ammo. Never need to reload but this baby will need to cool down every once in a while."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3251 on: July 24, 2013, 08:52:57 AM
"Well... hmm... I don't think we really need armor... Especially since this fella gets a lot of armor via Digivolution and in his Mega form we kinda merge together..."

"Good point," HeatGabumon replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3252 on: July 24, 2013, 09:09:11 AM
Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II was still watching the chaos that his Rabid Mets were causing, though they seemed delayed due to the giant crack in the ground. And the defense systems of the Fxenodrome... At least civilian ankles were gnawed!! Leaning into his evil spinning chair, he failed to noticed that DarkWaltz's Karaoke Bar was not blinking.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3253 on: July 24, 2013, 02:59:41 PM
"Umm... you don't have any Capsule Corp survival kits do you?" Kathy asked Niu, looking a bit nervous.

(I'm not sure what to put here, but in Kathy's case, she's more interested in provisions than weapons.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3254 on: July 24, 2013, 03:39:17 PM
"Oh of course we do, the chick in charge of the Eastern Branch insists that we always have some in stock." Niu replied "What model do you need?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3255 on: July 24, 2013, 04:14:23 PM
"I'd like the mass storage variety." Kathy answered.

(I'm just putting something completely random here, but you never know, besides I'm just trying to find a way to introduce her mystery ability.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3256 on: July 24, 2013, 04:18:57 PM
"Normally these cost about 50,000 zenny but I can let you get away with 40,000." Niu smiled.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3257 on: July 24, 2013, 04:40:13 PM
Fiddling in the furry mane on her chest, she pulls out a capsule, clicks it, then tosses it to the open ground... and Poof. As the smoke cleared large sacks filled with probably thousands of small orange crystals appeared.

"Umm... do you take rupees?", hoping Niu would accept her form of currency. "The orange rupees, where I come from are worth 200 zenny a piece."

(I hope the RPMians don't mind having Rupees mixed in the zenny currency -u-')

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3258 on: July 24, 2013, 06:11:50 PM
Archetype looked at his mystery savior, realizing she bore no weapons.

"Well, what are you getting?" He asked her.

She tilted her head a bit at the question. "What?"

"A weapon. What weapon are you getting?" He elaborated, as he gestured to all the various weapons lying about the place.

"Not really how I do things." She said, fiddling with her nails.

It was now Archetype's turn to tilt his head in confusion. "Not how you... do things? Do you just plan on being a sitting duck out there? This is war. You need to defend yourself."

"I never said I was going on the battlefield." She replied.

"Then why are you here?" He rubbed his head, trying to figure out this enigma of a woman.

She looked directly at him. "Look, I know you have questions. And I assure you, I will tell you everything when the time permits. Just trust me."

Archetype chuckled slightly. "Trust you? How can I..." He stopped himself and rephrased it: "How can we trust you, when you haven't even told us your name?"

When asked this, her body position changed a bit. She stood upright, and looked at Archetype with an unreadable expression.

She answered in a quiet voice. "Phi"

"... excuse me?" Archetype asked.

"My name is Phi" She spoke in a louder tone.

"That name... sounds familiar, but..." He started to say. "God, I can't recall where I heard it from!"

Phi looked at him in disbelief. "You're not [tornado fang]ing around with me, are you? You honestly don't remember my name..." She lightly flicked the pendant that hung around her neck. "But you do remember what happened to Luna."

"Every day, every hour... but how could you possibly know about that?" He demanded.

Phi was absolutely flabbergasted at this point. "There's no way you could remember what happened that night... and not remember me." She stepped closer to him and searched his face. "Maybe you... have some sort of amnesia?"

Archetype shook his head. "No, if I had amnesia, I wouldn't have remembered that damned night at all." He said with anger in his voice.

Phi rubbed her chin and thought some more about this. "So your memory of me... is gone. If you're absolutely certain you don't remember me at all... then it's like your memory of Phi was erased, yet everything else was left intact."

He stared at her, but oddly, not in confusion; he started to believe she may be right.

After several seconds of silence, she spoke again. "Heh, we sure got sidetracked, huh?"

"What? Y-yeah, I guess." Archetype said, half-listening to her, still pondering how he could possibly forget Phi.

"Like I said, I won't need a weapon." She said while observing all the impressive weaponry around her. "But... I suppose it won't hurt to have one for the hell of it."

Archetype didn't respond, still zoned out from these new revelations.

"Hey! Niu, was it? What do you recommend for a newbie like me?" Phi asked.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3259 on: July 25, 2013, 07:08:12 AM
Sinos noticed that his weapon had already bound itself to his system upon purchase. He formed a bomb, spun it on one finger, and unformed it back into his ammo system.

"You know, pot items wouldn't be a bad idea either, now that I think about it." With the company card, Sinos rang up three E-Tanks, two W-Tanks, and an Ether (something within him compelled him to buy one).

"Will that be all? Don't need an upgrade to your...current weapons?" Niu said, eyeing the seemingly simplistic inactive CP-Blades attached to Sinos's waist. "We have some really great blade weapon choices, weapons designed specifically for dual wielding, weapons that can--"

"I'm fine, thanks," Sinos stated. "My CP-Blades were designed with me in mind. All I needed was a bit of crowd control."

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3260 on: July 27, 2013, 06:27:07 AM
(I'll update this tomorrow, I'm quite tired and I think Phi's question has a bit of a detailed answer.)

Posted on: July 25, 2013, 01:11:56 AM
Fiddling in the furry mane on her chest, she pulls out a capsule, clicks it, then tosses it to the open ground... and Poof. As the smoke cleared large sacks filled with probably thousands of small orange crystals appeared.

"Umm... do you take rupees?", hoping Niu would accept her form of currency. "The orange rupees, where I come from are worth 200 zenny a piece."
"Sure!" Niu smiled as she gave her the kit.

Sinos noticed that his weapon had already bound itself to his system upon purchase. He formed a bomb, spun it on one finger, and unformed it back into his ammo system.

"You know, pot items wouldn't be a bad idea either, now that I think about it." With the company card, Sinos rang up three E-Tanks, two W-Tanks, and an Ether (something within him compelled him to buy one).

"Will that be all? Don't need an upgrade to your...current weapons?" Niu said, eyeing the seemingly simplistic inactive CP-Blades attached to Sinos's waist. "We have some really great blade weapon choices, weapons designed specifically for dual wielding, weapons that can--"

"I'm fine, thanks," Sinos stated. "My CP-Blades were designed with me in mind. All I needed was a bit of crowd control."
"Okay that's fine." Niu nodded.

Archetype looked at his mystery savior, realizing she bore no weapons.

"Well, what are you getting?" He asked her.

She tilted her head a bit at the question. "What?"

"A weapon. What weapon are you getting?" He elaborated, as he gestured to all the various weapons lying about the place.

"Not really how I do things." She said, fiddling with her nails.

It was now Archetype's turn to tilt his head in confusion. "Not how you... do things? Do you just plan on being a sitting duck out there? This is war. You need to defend yourself."

"I never said I was going on the battlefield." She replied.

"Then why are you here?" He rubbed his head, trying to figure out this enigma of a woman.

She looked directly at him. "Look, I know you have questions. And I assure you, I will tell you everything when the time permits. Just trust me."

Archetype chuckled slightly. "Trust you? How can I..." He stopped himself and rephrased it: "How can we trust you, when you haven't even told us your name?"

When asked this, her body position changed a bit. She stood upright, and looked at Archetype with an unreadable expression.

She answered in a quiet voice. "Phi"

"... excuse me?" Archetype asked.

"My name is Phi" She spoke in a louder tone.

"That name... sounds familiar, but..." He started to say. "God, I can't recall where I heard it from!"

Phi looked at him in disbelief. "You're not [tornado fang]ing around with me, are you? You honestly don't remember my name..." She lightly flicked the pendant that hung around her neck. "But you do remember what happened to Luna."

"Every day, every hour... but how could you possibly know about that?" He demanded.

Phi was absolutely flabbergasted at this point. "There's no way you could remember what happened that night... and not remember me." She stepped closer to him and searched his face. "Maybe you... have some sort of amnesia?"

Archetype shook his head. "No, if I had amnesia, I wouldn't have remembered that damned night at all." He said with anger in his voice.

Phi rubbed her chin and thought some more about this. "So your memory of me... is gone. If you're absolutely certain you don't remember me at all... then it's like your memory of Phi was erased, yet everything else was left intact."

He stared at her, but oddly, not in confusion; he started to believe she may be right.

After several seconds of silence, she spoke again. "Heh, we sure got sidetracked, huh?"

"What? Y-yeah, I guess." Archetype said, half-listening to her, still pondering how he could possibly forget Phi.

"Like I said, I won't need a weapon." She said while observing all the impressive weaponry around her. "But... I suppose it won't hurt to have one for the hell of it."

Archetype didn't respond, still zoned out from these new revelations.

"Hey! Niu, was it? What do you recommend for a newbie like me?" Phi asked.
"Well that depends on what kind of person you are.  Is your pain tolerance good, are you super fast, are you good at keeping an eye around your surroundings?  Tell me about yourself." Niu suggested.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3261 on: July 27, 2013, 06:59:24 AM
(I think I'll let Archy post first, before I try something funny with Kathy.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3262 on: July 27, 2013, 07:44:23 AM
"Well that depends on what kind of person you are.  Is your pain tolerance good, are you super fast, are you good at keeping an eye around your surroundings?  Tell me about yourself." Niu suggested.

"Self evaluation, huh?" She let out a sigh.

"Well" Phi began, "I'd say my pain tolerance is pretty high. Not amazing by any means, but fairly impressive.

She started tapping her foot on the ground. "But if there's one thing I know I excel at; it's speed. That's part of the reason why I wear such light clothing."

She put her hands in her pockets. "And... if I wasn't good at keeping an eye on my surroundings, well, I probably wouldn't be here right now."

"What do you mean?" Niu asked.

Phi cleared her throat. "My... my sister and I spent our entire childhood running, watching our backs, hiding... escaping. I was practically born into a habit of fear and timidness. But as I got older, I turned that fear into awareness of the world around me... the people around me. Their emotions, their lies, their twisted natur..."

Phi noticed Niu looking at her with much curiosity, however she didn't want to draw too many details about her life to a stranger.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to go into an entire monologue..." She continued. "Being aware of my surroundings is what I've always done; it's what I was born into."

After a few moments of silence, Phi let out a chuckle.

"Heh, so yeah. Dumb speech over. I guess I'm a pretty well rounded person... What do you recommend?"

She twirled her hair, briefly thinking about her past.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3263 on: July 27, 2013, 07:46:50 AM
"Hmm for someone like you I recommend something long range." Niu pondered "We have lot to choose from, guns, bows, boomerangs, various projectiles.  That's what I recommend."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3264 on: July 27, 2013, 08:16:59 AM
Phi lit up when Niu said "bows". Probably because it seemed like a predator's weapon of choice to her, and she always gets her prey.

"What's the most precise and efficient Bow you have here?" She asked.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3265 on: July 27, 2013, 08:18:41 AM
"We have a lot of models here, people rarely use bows now a days." Niu scratched her head "You looking for a normal bow or cross bow?"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3266 on: July 27, 2013, 09:19:26 AM
"I'll start with a crossbow." Phi responded.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3267 on: July 27, 2013, 09:21:11 AM
"Okay the Cross Bows are over here." Niu pointed to section "Pick any you like."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3268 on: July 27, 2013, 09:53:17 AM
"Interesting. I've never seen one up close." Phi said to herself as she was browsing around.

Archetype looked over at Phi choosing a weapon and walked over to her. He opened his mouth and tried to say something... but he couldn't. This woman who was apparently erased from memory; extracted and lost forever. He had so many questions, though he knew now wasn't the time nor the place.

He finally spoke, "So... a crossbow, huh?"

"Yep" She responded, not paying him much attention.

He wanted to converse with her more, feeling guilty that he forgot someone that was a big part of his past (even if it wasn't actually his fault); To fill the void of that "lost piece" in his memory.

"I think it suits you." He attempted to make conversation.

"Do you mind? I'm deciding on something here. I'd like some concentration." She replied coarsely.

"R-right, right...." Archetype backed away a little.

This one looks pretty cool. Phi had her attention on a Crossbow made almost entirely of black steel, a brown leather quiver, and blood-red arrows.

"This one is intriguing." Phi told Niu. "How much for this?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3269 on: July 27, 2013, 11:23:43 PM
"About 15,000 but 10,000 for you." Niu stated.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3270 on: July 28, 2013, 12:10:24 AM
Phi nodded and handed Niu the money. "Thanks"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3271 on: July 28, 2013, 12:11:07 AM
"No problem!" Niu smiled.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3272 on: July 28, 2013, 12:13:03 AM
"Now let's crush some forces of evil!" Taylor said excitedly, summoning her Keyblade and swinging it around a bit. HeatGabumon growled a bit, though it wasn't intimidating at all.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3273 on: July 28, 2013, 12:14:29 AM
"Hold up we need to wait to see what my boss is going to do first, it seems like a shitload of things are going on according to Borock-bot." Niu stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3274 on: July 28, 2013, 12:22:48 AM
"Ah right," she said sheepishly, her Keyblade vanishing.