Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393611

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3225 on: July 24, 2013, 05:41:03 AM
(But I'm Josei now...)
(I know... but I don't think Fxeni was around for that change, right? I could be wrong, there's a lot to sift through heh)

(It's the days of future's past!  XD)
(Damn straight it is! 8D)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3226 on: July 24, 2013, 05:45:25 AM
(I know... but I don't think Fxeni was around for that change, right? I could be wrong, there's a lot to sift through heh)

(I think Sakura cleared it up.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3227 on: July 24, 2013, 05:47:33 AM
(is no one worried that i just slumped against a wall randomly? >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3228 on: July 24, 2013, 05:49:47 AM
(Oh sorry I missed that when I skimmed it.)

"Uh Miss You okay there?" Niu asked as she lightly slapped Taylor's face.

(Oh and we also sell, Armor, and Sundries like E Tanks, Digimon Cards and Pokeballs.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3229 on: July 24, 2013, 05:56:47 AM
(At least Sinos could paid, otherwise he would be Niu's [sonic slicer] next Christmas. XD

Also damn Fexni that's crazy.)
(Define [sonic slicer]. XD)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3230 on: July 24, 2013, 05:57:32 AM
(You would help her deliver presents...by throwing them into windows and breaking them.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3231 on: July 24, 2013, 06:05:54 AM
Archetype looked around the blade section of the shack, until he eventually came across a few sets of katana blades. But of all the katanas showcased, one set of blades stood out to him.

It looked like the handles were made of white/gray marble, with specks of red color scattered around it. A Ying & Yang symbol was carefully engraved into the marble. The blades were average length from what you'd expect from a katana blade, but it felt far more sturdy than any of Archetype's previous blades. And the scabbard had a very rich, dark purple color with several Kanji characters emblazoned into it.

He picked them up and swung them around lightly, to get a sense of the motion and feel of wielding these impressive sets of blades.

He turned to Niu and asked her, "How much for these?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3232 on: July 24, 2013, 06:07:23 AM
"20,000 but you can give me 15,000." Niu said absentmindedly still trying to wake up Taylor.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3233 on: July 24, 2013, 06:08:50 AM
(You would help her deliver presents...by throwing them into windows and breaking them.)
(The part of Sinos's mind that is a part of Corey's mind that is the remains of you-know-who's mind lets out a disappointed sigh >0<)

what

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3234 on: July 24, 2013, 06:11:07 AM
Taylor suddenly rose to the ground, eyes still closed as the memory returned, and she held the Struggle Bat in front of her with both hands. A strange energy field began to cover the weapon, and Taylor remained in the strange floating pose she was in. It wasn't long before the bat was covered in this energy that obscured it from view, and then a light shot out from her digivice directly into the cloud. The energy cloud glowed vibrant rainbow hues for a few seconds. Taylor was completely unaware any of this was happening, but HeatGabumon was quite fascinated by the impromptu light show.

(So he'd be the Paperboy then?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3235 on: July 24, 2013, 06:11:37 AM
Keco - "Hmm... this gun has an inscription on it."

Keco read the description.

-Silver-

Keco - "Oh. Real [tornado fang]ing creative."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3236 on: July 24, 2013, 06:14:14 AM
"Huh I guess the weapon chose you." Niu shrugged seemingly not phased by the strange situation she was in "Wouldn't be the first time this happened."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3237 on: July 24, 2013, 06:26:19 AM
The cloud began to disperse, beginning where Taylor was holding the weapon. And it certainly wasn't a Struggle Bat anymore. The hilt became the eraser to a pencil, with a full crossguard in the shape of headphones, buttons near the the top with marks atop them. A circle, a square, a triangle, and an X. The shaft of the weapon became a giant No. 2 pencil, complete with sharpened tip. And near the tip, much like an axe, was what looked to be the lower half of a Nintendo 64 controller, giving the weapon teeth. The cloud was completely gone, its job in revealing the weapon's true nature finished. Taylor slowly fell to the ground and opened her eyes.

"I... I remember..." she began.

"Remember what?" HeatGabumon asked, concerned.

"I remember... the dream..."

"The dream?"

"Yeah, where you were eating way too much. And going *gobble snarf snap* while talking."

"Oh..." he replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head in slight embarrassment. "I didn't realize you were sharing that dream..."

"Yes, apparently I was! Also I'm a Keyblade wielder."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3238 on: July 24, 2013, 06:27:39 AM
Archetype checked his pockets and found he only had 9,000.

"Damn... am I really that broke?" He said to himself as he fished around for even more money he may have had.

The white-haired woman watched Archetype struggle to find more cash, and walked over to him.

*sigh* "Just take it" She said as she handed him 6,000 zenny. Archetype looked at the money, then looked back at her. "Why are you helping me?" He asked.

"It's a long story." She said in her usual flat voice.

Archetype stared at her for a bit, still reluctant to take the money. "But, it doesn't make sense. Why would you even-"

The woman interrupted him and yelled, "Jesus Christ, just take the damn money, alright!?"

Everyone suddenly turned toward them, wondering what the shouting was about. Archetype looked around the room, seeing all eyes on him. "What? Nothing to see here, we're just having, um... a conversation." He announced, slightly embarrassed.

They turned back to what they were doing, and Archetype turned his attention back to the mystery woman. "... fine. I'll take the money."

"You're welcome." She said sarcastically.

(She's such a dick. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3239 on: July 24, 2013, 06:31:05 AM
The cloud began to disperse, beginning where Taylor was holding the weapon. And it certainly wasn't a Struggle Bat anymore. The hilt became the eraser to a pencil, with a full crossguard in the shape of headphones, buttons near the the top with marks atop them. A circle, a square, a triangle, and an X. The shaft of the weapon became a giant No. 2 pencil, complete with sharpened tip. And near the tip, much like an axe, was what looked to be the lower half of a Nintendo 64 controller, giving the weapon teeth. The cloud was completely gone, its job in revealing the weapon's true nature finished. Taylor slowly fell to the ground and opened her eyes.

"I... I remember..." she began.

"Remember what?" HeatGabumon asked, concerned.

"I remember... the dream..."

"The dream?"

"Yeah, where you were eating way too much. And going *gobble snarf snap* while talking."

"Oh..." he replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head in slight embarrassment. "I didn't realize you were sharing that dream..."

"Yes, apparently I was! Also I'm a Keyblade wielder."
"Congrats." Niu applauded.

Archetype checked his pockets and found he only had 9,000.

"Damn... am I really that broke?" He said to himself as he fished around for even more money he may have had.

The white-haired woman watched Archetype struggle to find more cash, and walked over to him.

*sigh* "Just take it" She said as she handed him 6,000 zenny. Archetype looked at the money, then looked back at her. "Why are you helping me?" He asked.

"It's a long story." She said in her usual flat voice.

Archetype stared at her for a bit, still reluctant to take the money. "But, it doesn't make sense. Why would you even-"

The woman interrupted him and yelled, "Jesus Christ, just take the damn money, alright!?"

Everyone suddenly turned toward them, wondering what the shouting was about. Archetype looked around the room, seeing all eyes on him. "What? Nothing to see here, we're just having, um... a conversation." He announced, slightly embarrassed.

They turned back to what they were doing, and Archetype turned his attention back to the mystery woman. "... fine. I'll take the money."

"You're welcome." She said sarcastically.

(She's such a dick. 8D)
"You're lucky she covered for you." Niu said as she chuckled darkly "I have ways of making people work off their debts.  Speaking of which I still need to talk to that red haired man about those 7000 zenny gloves he took if my boss hasn't thought of anything to do with him."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3240 on: July 24, 2013, 06:45:58 AM
(Why is she giving everyone a discount?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3241 on: July 24, 2013, 06:47:27 AM
(You're part of the Resistance and Sakura is in the Resistance and she's Niu's boss, therefore any Resistance member gets a discount.  That doesn't mean you get it for free though.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3242 on: July 24, 2013, 06:48:53 AM
(Ah, I see.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3243 on: July 24, 2013, 06:50:51 AM
(Plus, she plans on stealing your X-Mas gifts to make up for the cost! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3244 on: July 24, 2013, 06:53:10 AM
(Either that or she'll make you deliver them or even make them.  Chirstmas ninja's are not as jolly and easy going as Santa, even when the Christmas ninjas and Santa waged war against each other to see who would deliver presents.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3245 on: July 24, 2013, 08:03:16 AM
Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues woke up naked in a bed on the I.S.S. I don't remember getting into bed...or stripping naked... she thought to herself.

"Fxeni. You in here?" PBPB yelled out. "Riiiiight he's on the Boobsteroid building his new thingy. Oh riiiiiiiight, almost forgot! ADA, you got me into bed, didn't you?"

"Affirmative." ADA responded.

"And stripped me naked, I see. Naughty girl!" PBPB slyly remarked.

"Your files indicate that the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal does not like to sleep with clothes on." ADA remarked. "I just followed your standard protocol."

"You did, indeed. Actually I'm curious about something else. You didn't just walk my body to this room take my clothes off..." PBPB stated.

"To what...are you referring?" ADA asked.

"You flew Ardjet back here as well. Did you use my body to control her?" PBPB asked her.

"No. I simply accessed the terminal and piloted Ardjet on my own, without the use of the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues' terminal!" ADA responded.

"Hmmmmm...lemme shower quickly. We need to get the construction drones working on the external holo emitters. During which, I'm gonna try something!" PBPB said kinda gleefully.

"I shall await further orders then!" ADA said.

"While awaiting...care to join me?" PBPB asked with a smile on my face.

"It would be my... pleasure." ADA responded.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3246 on: July 24, 2013, 08:41:33 AM
"Well that was interesting," Taylor remarked, and the Keyblade flashed out of sight. "So you got any Digimon cards here? I could use a boost to my deck to help out HeatGabumon here."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3247 on: July 24, 2013, 08:43:00 AM
"Right here!" Niu said as she went to open a container full of them "Normally 100 but 50 zenny for you guys."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3248 on: July 24, 2013, 08:45:14 AM
"Ah thanks!" she said, taking a bunch without really looking at what they were. "Lessee... there's about 20 here, so that'll be... 1000 zenny, right?" She paid and stuck the cards in her case for them. "There, now we're well-equipped!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3249 on: July 24, 2013, 08:47:16 AM
"Yup!" Niu said counted the money "We also offer armor and other sundries.  Admittedly the name Weapon's Shack is very misleading."